• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN - S01 E07

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 0 - page 33

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 1 - page 33

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 2 - page 34

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 3 - page 34

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 4 - page 36

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 5 - page 36

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 6 - page 37

As usual Harshavardhan and Aishwarya were strolling around the park for their regular evening walk. After making a round of 30 minutes, they came to the bench under a big tree. Every evening, after walking, they would come to this particular bench under the tree, and they would sit for one hour. It was a suitable place for their privacy.

Since the bench was under a tree, the surroundings were quite dark as light would not penetrate clearly. The advantage of this bench was that sitting from there they could see every walkers and visitors very clearly but the people nearby could not see them properly. This was the place where Harshavardhan and Kajal were involved in various amorous activities in past, and it was their favourite place.

Both Harshavardhan and Aishwarya sat on the bench, watched the walkers, couples and young lovers embracing and kissing each other. They were sitting very close to each other, and their bodies were touching, but since both were quite matured, they knew what was indecency and in appropriate to touch although they would glance each other secretly.

Harshavardhan would glance her two big round boobs, and she too on his big cock which would be always erect beneath his track suit without underwear, when they would sit together. They were gossiping and discussing on various subjects.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan asked, "Aishwarya, if you don't mind, can you tell me something from your past?"

Aishwarya started telling, "I had a child marriage fixed by my parents. When I attained the age of 18th still in college, I came to my husband's house (my In- laws' house) my husband was in his youth of 24th years. At the start, both of us took some times to know each other. Soon after, we opened ourselves fully.

One evening after making love in his apartment, happy tears streamed down my face, we'd only been together for two months, but I had fallen for him. Our approach to sex was open, wild, and free from the start, and I got pregnant after 2 months, and Samantha was born towards end of my 18th years.

Together, we built the relationship we'd both dreamed of but couldn't find with anyone else. Our love deepened with ease. We both prioritized life's pleasures, laughter, music, art, food, sex, travel, and shared a joyful optimism. For 22years, we were inseparable. We were one. A few weeks before his 46th birthday, he was hit by a car, and died in a road accident. My life changed forever And then, at 40 years, I was suddenly a widow.

I was single, and alone as my daughter Samantha was already married by then and part of my identity being his wife had vanished. Our apartment felt empty. I couldn't imagine my future, now which I faced it without him."

Aishwarya continued and said, "My grief and heartbreak were physically painful and disorienting. It took months to return to sleeping through the night, even longer to make it through a day without hovering on the verge of tears. I was hurt from loneliness, longing for someone I couldn't have, and aching to his company. Each morning felt like a lonely woman with anguish and pain in my heart, and there would be always a thinking, how could I go on without him, again?"

Harshavardhan hold her hand in his two hands and patted, said in a sympathetic tone, "Aishwarya, I could understand your problems, it was a great loss for you at the age of 40 years when you were still young. After marriage of Samantha, you both were free from all liabilities, and must have started to enjoy your life with pleasure. Aishwarya, if I am not wrong, at that time you both were also sexually active."

Aishwarya said, "Yes, sexually, we both were very active, but becoming a widow wasn't the same as a breakup or divorce at that age when we just started to enjoy our life. My husband and I were separated forever, without choice, and his death had absolutely had a blow upon me, and my desire to be touched, kissed, caressed was like a wildfire that burned brighter and hotter inside me with each passing day."

Harshavardhan said, "You should have remarried at that time with a suitable partner or should have a male partner like a boyfriend so that the loneliness and physical need of sex in your life could have been fulfilled."

Aishwarya replied, "Harshavardhan, you see, I come from a very conservative religious background where sex was only between a husband and wife. Losing my husband so suddenly, I found myself bound towards my upbringing/religion/values. I could not decide to make up my own mind about what to do and what to not do. It was unthinkable to becoming sexually active with someone other than my husband. I wanted to get married, as Samantha was already married. I also wanted to be with someone, but society expected me to stay single, wearing a widow's shroud," Aishwarya confessed.

She added that her husband was the best man, "But society makes it very difficult for widows to move on with their lives. It's like they expect you to stay strong and suffer through life alone with no companion. People talk and you can't even be seen with another man before rumours start doing the rounds about how you are changing men like clothes since the death of your husband."

While they were talking by chance, her Saree pallu slipped above her shoulder, and her deep cleavage was exposed as she wore a very loose low-neck blouse. She wanted to adjust her pallu, but before that something fell upon on her from the tree above, just on her cleavage.

Aishwarya and Harshavardhan both noticed it as some type of insect. It was some types of creepy hairy insect. Before Aishwarya could do anything, it crawled inside the breasts of Aishwarya, and Aishwarya could feel its hairy legs above her breasts inside the blouse.

"Ohhh...my God! it is a hairy caterpillar," said Harshavardhan in a bewildering tone.

Hearing this, Aishwarya screamed in fear and panic.

In an alarming tone, Harshavardhan warned her, "Aishwarya, don't be panic! I am here with you, just sit still, and don't try to catch it. This critter is of a poisonous species due to its hairy legs. Just open your blouse and bra."

He left for a minute, and came with a small twig falling nearby under the tree. In the meantime, Aishwarya had made free of her breasts from blouse and bra. He came near to her and squatted before her. In dim light, he could see her round erected big boobs. The creepy hairy insect was sticked in her left breast, just above the areola. He cupped her left breast in his left hand, and in his right hand with the help of the twig, he removed the hairy insect.

Then he advised, "Aishwarya, we have to leave from here, and to reach home immediately for treatment. Don't wear your bra and blouse, and cover your breasts with your pallu so that people could not notice. Let us move quickly."

While heading towards their Apartment, he said, "This hairy caterpillar has toxin-coated hairs, and when make contact with the skin, they trigger an immune-system reaction, and can cause hives in most people. A stinging sensation, itchy, red rash and numbness could happen in the area of skin, and within minutes, the skin in this area could break out in hives. It can cause allergic reactions. But don't worry, I know how to treat it, and I have anti toxin ointment. But don't tell anybody in the house about it otherwise un necessarily everybody will be worried."

After reaching the Apartment, they entered in to the flat of Harshavardhan. They entered in to the bed room of Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan said, "Don't be panic. Sit on my bed patiently, and let me do my work."

He bolted the door from inside, and picked out the hair removing tape from his drawer. Then he glanced towards worried face of Aishwarya, and said, "In our open eyes, we cannot see the legs of caterpillar so first, I have to dislodge and remove the toxin coated hairs completely from your breasts with the help of this hair removing tape."

"Aishwarya, now lift your pallu, and show me your breasts so that I could remove the hairs with the help of this tape," said Harshavardhan in a normal voice.

Harshavardhan could see she had a downcast glance and was hesitating.

"Come on Aishwarya, you are not a kid, and we are almost of the same age and matured. I have seen breasts of my wife; nothing is new there. Your breasts are not the ugliest things that you would hesitate to show me. The human body is nothing to be ashamed off. Breasts are the beautiful things created by God in women meant for babies, and you should not be ashamed of it, further I am your close friend, and the treatment is very important for you now, so there should not be any hesitation on your part," said Harshavardhan.

She thought Harshavardhan had already seen her breasts in the park while removing the caterpillar, but the place was dark, and now It would be for the first time in her life since she became a widow that a person other than her husband would see clearly her breasts. She was wondering what would happen, when his fingers would touch her breasts! The moment this fear came to her mind, her heart started throbbing. She was torn between embarrassment and arousal.

Ultimately, she removed her pallu of the saree to expose her full breasts before Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan's bewildered eyes stared her breasts in surprise. Now he could see her breasts very clearly. He had never imagined that breasts of a woman at the age of 54 years could be such attractive. She had two prominent white breasts in contrast to her skin colour. She was a fair lady but he could see her breasts were more whitish in contrast to her normal white skin colour.

They were not too big but must be 34D in size, rounded and popped up. The blue veins passing through her two boobs could be seen very clearly. The two reddish brown coloured nipples were puffy, and resembled like two cherries around the circular rings of brown coloured areolas. They were erected upwards.

In a decent manner, he sticked the tape well above in one of her breasts which was long enough to cover most parts of the breast. The Tape was going up and down above her breast vertically, and he was removing it very smoothly. Occasionally his finger was brushing above the nipple, and he could feel the hardness of her nipple. In similar manner, he completed another breast.

"The first part of treatment is complete, next part is to wash your breasts in soap," said Harshavardhan.

Aishwarya realized she was getting horny - her face was getting red, her eyes were burning, her pulse rate was increasing, and she started getting really a sexy hot sensation between her two legs.

Both of them went inside the bathroom near the wash basin. He took the soap, and started with one of her boobs and upper chest, now was the moment God had given him a scope to feel her boobs, and to make her an arousal.

He continued down over her breasts, they were big, soft and spongy like woollen balls, completely different from her daughter (Samantha) he had been with so far. Aishwarya's nipples stood erected, and very hard. He couldn't help fondle them an extra time. He had a massive hard one, and his dick was now throbbing inside his shot. He picked a small towel and dried up her breasts.

Then he said, "Yes dear, I think they are clean now, we can proceed."

Aishwarya blushed, and continued to cast her glance down with shyness. In that moment, she noticed the big outline of his cock above his shot which was throbbing up and down.

But, somehow, at that moment, all her sexual desires, which were absent for the past 14 years got revived. She desperately wanted a male hand to touch her there. For the first time, she felt a sexual tension and sensation in her breasts.

"God! What am I doing? Am I forgetting all social norms and taboos? Am I still in my senses?"

She realized all her powers of thinking were gone.

At that moment she only wanted a hard hand of male squeezing of her hardened and erected breasts. She was desperately waiting for the next action of Harshavardhan.

Then he took few cubes of ice from the fridge, he put those cubes in a handkerchief, and rubbed it against her breasts. As he did so, her breasts began to stiffen, and her nipples turned into hard strawberries.

"Now, the final stage of treatment, I have to apply antihistamine cream on your breasts so that you will be completely out of danger." He said.

He picked out the tube from his leather medicine bag, he pressed the tube, and greased his palm with the ointment and gently pressed on her breasts. While applying the ointment, he gently squeezed her soft boobs.

"Ohh ... squeeze it...Harshavardhan, squeeze it more and harder..." that's what she wanted to shout, but she tried to control herself. But she could not hide her expression, breathing and lower body movement which was clearly noticed by Harshavardhan.

He put his hand on her both breasts, and on her tight nipples as she was now aroused already. He moved his hands on it in circular fashion. She was so aroused that she was breathing heavily. Then his hand was brushing with the nipple. She was getting more excited by his movement of hand.

He again squeezed her breast, and then followed the tweaking and pinching of her nipple as if the ointment is pasted in her nipple. She could not control herself but she moaned in low voice, and her moan made a smile on the face of Harshavardhan.

Then he announced " Now I will massage the right breast with the ointment for 10 minutes and you would have to remain in this position for another half an hour, till the medicine gets penetrated in your breasts "

Harshavardhan then rubbed the ointment on her right breast. It actually lasted for 15 minutes and she was made to sleep in that position for half an hour.

Surprising thing was that, when the massage got over after 15 minutes, her pussy was wet with juices and was slippery.

After half an hour, Harshavardhan told her to get up, and dress up. He told her to have panty, petticoat and saree only and nothing to wear on the breast for that night. She could not have blouse that time in front of him, she was topless inside the saree, and for her unfortunate the saree was bit transparent showing her nipples faintly through it.

He gave her the tube of medicine, to apply once for the next day.

Next day after evening walk, they both sat on the same bench under the tree. They were sitting very close to each other touching their bodies with each other just like young lovers.

Harshavardhan asked, "Aishwarya, how about your breasts? Any reaction or burning sensation in the skin?"

"No, nothing, it is normal, "replied Aishwarya.

"Thank God! you are escaped from a poisonous reaction because of the proper pre-caution of removal of the legs and immediate applying of the ointment, "said Harshavardhan.

Then he said again, "Do you know about a deadly disease woman suffer from at your age? That is Breast cancer. Luckily, there is no symptom of breast cancer in you."

"How did you know?" asked Aishwarya.

"Yesterday, while applying ointment in your breasts, I could not find any lump," said he.

"Ohhhhhhh!" exclaimed Aishwarya.

"Another thing, I must compliment. At this age of yours, you have maintained your breasts nicely. I have never seen such beautiful breasts which are not at all sagging." Said Harshavardhan.

Aishwarya felt very shy, pleased and proud and replied smilingly, "Thank you, those are natural, and I have done nothing to maintain them."

Then their topic of discussion resumed where they left last evening about sex after becoming a widow or widower.

"If your wife dies or leaves, and as a man, you take too long before remarrying, they start questioning you. People asked me when I would get married after death of my wife. If you remarry immediately, you will be frowned upon. It will be like you were just waiting for your wife to die to get another lady," explained Harshavardhan

Harshavardhan further said, "My sex drive had always been high, but after not having sex a year and a half post-loss, I made up for it by having a physical relationship with a young widow of my office. There was lots of meaningless sex with her which I would never have chosen previously. I knew I was not ready to date or be in a relationship so I tried a more casual approach. I have never done this before.

At first, I was horrified at my behaviour, but came to realize if it's mutually beneficial than I am good with casual. In my pre-widower life, I would never have considered this and let's just say that I made a very casual move for sex only. I couldn't care less if I ever have sex again. I'm fine with that. I do miss the physical touch sometimes, but massage therapy, yoga and meditation take care of that. I have no interest. I no longer feel pretty or attractive, and have no desire at all to have sex.

I used to have sex three times a day sometimes, but since my spouse's death, and break up of my relationship with office lady, I can't even think it now. I am almost 10 years out of it, and I feel so repulsed that I don't think I could even get off if I try with someone else. It's weird. I just feel dead on every level. (Literally, he was telling lies to Aishwarya when he had already impregnated her own daughter Samantha)

Aishwarya said, "Women are different and they handle issues to do with sex differently. But at the end of the day, a good number of them handle their issues based on what society expects of them, not necessary what their hearts and bodies want. Faith says that there are women who will start sleeping with different men as a way of dealing with the loss or trying to fill the void the husband left. Some, withdraw and focus on their children. It's the way they react. But women have to understand that society is selfish and it's usually best to follow your heart, as long as you can handle the backlash. "

Harshavardhan stressed his argument, "I' am surprised and fail to understand why society is totally indiscriminate towards re-marriage, relationship and sex of a widow when there are no strings attached to her. As a woman, it's frowned upon but... why? She is always safe and take care of herself so why can't she enjoy sex with someone she just met."

She said, "There is no right or wrong way in this matter. It's just a journey and we all have to find our way"

Harshavardhan was looking down on her, and couldn't help notice the cleavage showing from his line of sight as her blouse was low neck, and her saree pallu was off her shoulders as she sat down before him. Her tits looked really big so fair, and he could see those big soft pair of tits in dim light of the park. She was also staring directly his erected cock under his shot.

Aishwarya could already feel slight sexual tension between them from that moment on. The heartbeats, the goose bumps, the touch of the fingers when they kept their hands on the seat at the same time. He had his hands wrapped around her. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

She was enjoying it. They again talked for an hour. She would bend her body over his shoulder every time making sure he could smell her.

He, on the other hand was constantly touching her on her thighs as they laughed on stupid jokes. He was sweating. She liked the tiny droplets of sweat dripping down his temple to inside his shirt, and she was inhaling his sweat smell deeply inside her nostrils. At one point, when they were laughing too hard, he started tickling her. She was very ticklish, and started jumping like a spider. He was all over her by now. Both laughing uncontrollably.

Her boobs were touching his firm body, his chest was strong and this time she could feel his thing too. Oh, dear God!

She pretended she felt nothing except the tickling.

Their legs were intertwined, and his body was touching her. His lips inches apart from her. Then he suddenly stopped, with his face right in front of her, one of his hand on her back and one hand putting a strand of her hair behind her ear, he didn't say anything and just stared at her with his killer eyes.

Aishwarya: "What?"

Harshavardhan: "Nothing... You are beautiful."

She blushed.

He brought his lips closer but didn't kiss. He had it written on his face, "Shall I?"

Previously she had told him that politeness turned her on. That she liked

domination but only after asking for the permission.

Aishwarya: "What are you thinking?"

Harshavardhan: "Thinking... Thinking of kissing you."

Aishwarya: "Are you sure? Would it be right?"

Harshavardhan: "I don't know. But I want to. Do you want me to?"

Yes, but Aishwarya didn't say anything. Her heartbeat became faster. She could feel him already. She was wondering if he knew what he had done to her down there. She started breathing heavily now. But still just staring at him.

Aishwarya: "Should you? I think it will be wonderful."

Aishwarya melted.

Aishwarya: "Then what are you waiting for?"

And the gap vanished. His lips were on her and they kissed like crazy.

He placed his hand on her thighs, and rubbed them. She got very excited. He could feel the heat of her body radiating beside him. Even she was pretty excited. Next, he started to feel her breasts lightly over her blouse. He knew that she had no bra beneath her blouse. He started to make small circles on her nipples above the blouse.

She was very excited and so was he. He took her hand and placed in on his throbbing dick. She pressed it hard. He felt an unknown pleasure through his body. Wow, there really was a big difference between pressing your dick yourself and had somebody else to do it. Then he started to press her breasts slowly while she continued to love his dick over his track suit.

Her hand was touching against his cock. His cock was starting to grow. In fact, it was getting hard.

Aishwarya noticed but politely carried on. He tried to adjust himself slightly hoping not to make things worse but relieve the strain.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Erm...sorry," was all she could murmur trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed" Harshavardhan reassured, glancing up at her. She looked away, but she carried on, and the dick got harder and the strain grew in his track suit.

"Let me adjust you" he suggested and unzipped his track suit. As he did this, his big naked cock sprang out. It was sticking straight out about inches away from the side of her face. Oh shit! She stopped and stared.

"Oh, my God! it is so huge and at this age it is so thick looks so cute and so hard " was all he heard her say.

Then, together in perfect coordination, he turned a few degrees to point his swollen cock at her, and she turned her head in its direction. They both swivelled to a point where her face was directly in front of his cock head. Time was seemingly frozen.

He didn't remember thinking or doing anything. What he did remember was her mouth opening, her tongue licking her lips slightly and her head moving forward the last remaining few inches that separated them. Her eyes were staring at his cock head, and she moved her lips over it.

Her mouth opened wider, and her lips slipped over the whole shaft, and kept on slipping until more than half of his nine inches hard cock was buried completely in her mouth. It felt so warm but he was too shocked to realise what was happening.

He didn't thrust and for a moment just remained there frozen with his cock in her mouth. He remembered her licking it, and sliding her lips along it. She just sorts of held it in her mouth, and sucked.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," he was moaning. He felt as if he was in heaven.

His dream woman, mother of Samantha whom he had impregnated was sucking his big dick like a whore.

Within a few seconds, as if from nowhere, he came and shot his load. She held her sucking position, and swallowed it all. As she was doing this, his attention was drawn to her body. The curve of her ass resting on her ankles as she knelt before him looked really nice. Her nipples were hard and were sticking through the fabric of the white blouse. Sliding her mouth off his cock, she stood up and smiled. She put a finger to her mouth to signal him to keep quiet.

"Our little secret should be within us, and nobody should know it," she whispered and licked her lips lightly.

He reached out to touch her right tit, but she grabbed his arm, "What are you doing?" The surprise in her voice was clear.

He kept trying to touch her but then she just hugged him to stop.

"Sometimes things happen on the spur of the moment, let us not get too carried away," she said in ice voice.

The calmness in her voice was familiar and reassuring. He tried to pull away from her embrace but she held on knowing that the only safe distance was right up close where he couldn't touch her.

Harshavardhan moved his arms around her and hugged her. Her body was a lovely size and shape, and felt warm and soft. He could feel his cock touching the material on her saree, and this made it go hard. He tried to press it against her at the same time as hugging her, but she released him, and stepped back. She straightened her blouse pulled her saree up, and adjusted it to cover her body.

Aishwarya said, "You're my best friend. What I did was wrong and I'm sorry it happened. I'd be really grateful if we can both just forget about it. No one needs to know anything. I'm a widow, and not only a mother but a grandmother also. What happened between us was only due to momentary excitement, and I regret and repent for it. Again, I am sorry for this. I want to leave now."

Together they walked towards the Apartment. No talk, no conversation, a complete silence prevailed over them till they reached the flat.

Harshavardhan also repented very much that night. He thought she was a virtuous lady, and she might be starved for sex so many years since her becoming a widow, and in an intimate moment with him, she was aroused, and the things happened. But later on, she might be conscious of what she had done and repented. His dream of fucking her got shattered.

For next two days, Harshavardhan did not see her in the house. He thought she was avoiding him. Even she was not with him for evening walk. It was Saturday evening, next day was Sunday, and he got impatient. As per his daily routine visit, he visited to Samantha in her flat. Samantha was sitting in sofa with her big womb. He enquired her about Aishwarya, her mother.

Samantha said with astonishment, "Don't you know, Mom is sick and she is unable to walk?"

"Where is she?" asked Harshavardhan.

"She is in her room in your flat, "replied Samantha.

He left her flat and entered in to his flat. He cursed himself that the lady was sick, but he was thinking something else about her. He went to her room, and pushed the door. The room was not bolted from inside, and it was opened. He found Aishwarya lying in the bed. Her face was pale and ghastly.

"Hello Aishwarya, how are you?" asked Harshavardhan.

"I am not well," replied Aishwarya.

He went near to her and put his hand on her forehead, and found that she was running temperature in her body.

"Aishwarya, you know I am a Doctor also. You could have sent message through Keerthy so that I would have started your treatment by now," he said in a hurt voice.

"I know, I am really sorry," she replied and hesitated to say further.

"Tell me, what actually has happened to you? Samantha told me that you are even unable to walk," asked Harshavardhan.

She dropped her eyes downward and remained silent.

Harshavardhan further insisted his question, "Aishwarya, I am your friend. Tell me."

Aishwarya clarified, "I have developed a boil near my anus. It is giving me severe pain. Neither I am able to walk, move my body nor able to sleep, and I am having fever due to this."

"Ohhh...shit!" exclaimed Harshavardhan, "You should have told me this before. Don't worry, by tomorrow morning you will be ok"

He told her he would be back within half an hour, and left the room. He went to a chemist shop, purchased a sterilised blade, cotton and Anti-septic ointment.

He again came to her room with all these things.

Harshavardhan said, "Now, I could diagnose your problems. Due to friction of your panty, a cyst has developed near your anus. It could be a cyst. If not then it could be a fistula. But the exact thing could be known after a close examination. You have to show it to me without shy and hesitation. For a moment think me as a Doctor."

He put on surgical gloves.

"Aishwarya, what I suggest, you should remove the saree as well as your panty since you have petticoat, "said Harshavardhan.

Finding no other way, Aishwarya compromised the situation, she removed her saree first then panty. Now, she was only with her blouse and petticoat. She lay down on her stomach. She hitched up her petticoat a little, and Harshavardhan could see her legs, her ankles and then her calves. As she kept going higher, he could see her thighs and glimpses of her vast buttocks. Harshavardhan was getting aroused, and his prick started hardening. She lifted her petticoat almost up to her ass.

upload

She was silent. Her cunt was quivering and she felt that all her juices would now burst out of it. She desperately wanted her petticoat out of her body. Still she was silent. She tried to keep her voice steady, but it obviously betrayed, as the fire within her was on.

Harshavardhan said," Aishwarya, let me remove the petticoat also as it may be hindrance to proper examination."

Harshavardhan's fingers reached the knot of the petticoat string. She helped him to unfasten it, and the rest was done by him. He pulled her petticoat down and down furthers, below her buttocks, thighs, legs and toes.

She was completely naked, there wasn't even a piece of thread attached to her lower body. While Harshavardhan was removing her petticoat, she wanted to convince Harshavardhan that she was not shy, and she told him with a husky voice, "What's the point in being shy before you?" as if to suggest that Harshavardhan was so close to her.

She closed her eyes and completely surrendered herself to this man. His hands reached near her ass cheek folds which were quite fleshy down there, and she felt a soft pressing of his fingers penetrated quite deep into all the way up to her ass hole. He was using both his hands, in a rhythmic way.

''Ahhhhhhh...Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh...'' were the uttering that she was unconsciously making out of her mouth. Oh! It made her feel so... good! As he pressed, she could feel more and more pressures on her bare cunt, which was clearly spoiling the bedsheet underneath. Unknowingly, her fingers went there to touch her clitoris. Her hairy triangle was still hidden from his direct view and at the same time, she was getting a manly touch close to her pleasure zone. He must have sensed her wetness there.

"Aishwarya, I find it very difficult to locate where the cyst exits in this position, so I advise you to lay on your back, and let us put a pillow below your waist so that when you raise your two legs, your anus could be visible clearly before my eyes," suggested Harshavardhan.

Ohh...my God! She thought it was a fucking position, and he would see her pussy. She was a bit shy about exposing her cunt, and her dark hairy pubic triangle before him.

But there was no way.

After putting a pillow below her waist, she raised, and widened her legs in a W manner. What a scene! Harshavardhan's eyes dazzled.

He wondered Aishwarya had too much hairs. Just below, about 2 inches from the end of outer lips, he could see her anus.

Her ass hole was very tight. He could see the sphincter muscles in form of a ring. Then he found boil like swelling near the anus just beside the sphincter muscles. It looked yellow as pus had developed inside it. He just touched it in his gloved finger, and Aishwarya screamed with pain.

"Aishwarya, Have patience! It is a cyst, and I have to operate it," he said.

"Aishwarya, now get ready, I will operate now, and there will be slight pain," he said.

He stretched her ass hole in thumb and other finger of his left hand. In his right hand he was holding the sterilised blade.

Without wasting his time, he ran the blade in the side of the cyst, and a small hole was created there. Then he squeezed there, and a small stream of pus mixed with blood came out and fell near her outer lips, and in pubic hairs. Aishwarya started screaming with severe pain, but Harshavardhan squeezed it till the last contents of pus and blood came out. With cotton, he cleaned the cyst area, he wiped the pus scattered on her outer lips and pubic area.

"Don't move, I have to clean the entire area with Dettol water (An antiseptic liquid) and to apply Anti-septic cream.

He opened his gloves, washed his hands. Then he poured the Dettol, got mixed it with water, and dipped a big piece of cotton in it. Aishwarya was watching everything. My God! she felt within a second her pain had vanished miraculously. She told him about it. Smile came to her face.

Harshavardhan came near to her. In his left hand, he stretched the area of cyst, and with wet cotton in his right hand, he sponged the area. By this time, the inner lips of her cunt had already parted due to stretch of her ass hole, and Harshavardhan could see the pink inner walls of her cunt. In the process of cleaning, his two fingers of left hand already entered in to her cunt hole. Her dilated cunt had already admitted his fingers. Although she was tight, but his fingers easily slid inside her, feeling her rubbery entrance.

Harshavardhan's touch and entry of his fingers in her cunt had such an incredibly arousing feeling that Aishwarya could feel herself leaking. Harshavardhan then started sponge her outer labia along with her pubic area on the pubic hairs. Simultaneously, she was feeling of his touch in her outer labia, brush of his fingers on her pubic hairs, and the moving of his fingers in and out of her cunt.

Her leg jerked, her clit felt huge; it was as if connected with her nipples; every time he touched her clit, her nipples puckered. She gasped loudly as he pushed the fingers into her pussy. It seemed as if he was checking to see how much he could stretch her pussy. Her juices were running down the crack of her butt. Oh God, it felt so good.

Harshavardhan smiled, sponged her cunt juices also but did not react anything as if everything was normal.

Then he applied the Anti-septic ointment there. He finished his job, and Aishwarya also put on her saree.

Harshavardhan said, "Now, you are completely ok. But one problem is left that is I have to ascertain whether this one is a cyst or Fistula. If this is cyst then no problem, if it is fistula then we have to take help from a surgeon. Tomorrow, I will confirm what it is." said Harshavardhan, and left her room.

It was Sunday evening. Due to sickness of Aishwarya, Harshavardhan stopped going to park for evening walk. Last evening, he operated on her cyst. Now, nobody was there in other two flats as Kajal and Samantha were taking rest in their respective flats. Keerthy and all the children had gone outside. There was a calm and quiet atmosphere. He entered in to the room of Aishwarya. Aishwarya was lying in the bed, and was reading a book.

"Hiiiiii...Aishwarya, how is your health today?" asked Harshavardhan.

"I am fine today. No pain and no fever. I am quite fit. You must have a Midas touch; the cyst is vanished from there." replied Aishwarya in a jubilant face.

Today her face was looking very bright and sexy.

"But the danger is not overcome until I ascertain further. You see, the fistula has a rooted vein spread inside the Anus. The Doctors uproot the origin by surgery. So, I have to examine inside your anus whether there is any lump there in. Please be ready for examination like yesterday." advised Harshavardhan.

Aishwarya removed her saree, panty and petticoat, and lay on her back. She raised and widened her legs putting pillow under her waist.

"You need to start trimming your pubic hairs. Your lips are almost invisible. You may feel embarrassment during your periods when these hairs will be sticky," said Harshavardhan.

Aishwarya felt very shy and said, "Thanks, I will take care in future."

Her outer lips of pussy were parted. He could see the pink pussy walls through her inner lips. He touched her ass hole.

"Sorry, Aishwarya, today I have forgotten to bring gloves so I have to insert my finger without glove, and I never mind," said Harshavardhan. He noticed a thin cut line near her ass hole which was the mark of her cyst which he operated last evening.

He tried to insert his finger inside but it would not go further.

"Your ass hole is very tight. I was apprehending this so I have brought a special cream for greasiness" Said Harshavardhan.

He put his hands on her ample ass cheeks and caressed them, his touch was very tender and loving, and made her passionate. She moved her ass cheeks from side to side seductively and playfully. He tried to open up her ass hole, put his hands on either side of her ass, and spread it, exposing her tight and puckered asshole. He applied the special cream to his fingers, and then put some cream on her asshole. He spread it on her ass with his fingers.

Ohhh! It tickled her, and she moved her ass.

He said," It is wrinkled and is closed tightly."

Aishwarya was looking at his action. He pushed his cream coated finger in her bum hole slowly.

Ohhh god! she could feel his finger enter her asshole, and then slid past her anal ring. Her anal ring tightened around Harshavardhan's finger, and squeezed it tightly. She could feel the finger rotates in her ass, feeling the soft walls of her large intestine.

"Aishwarya, I am checking whether there are any lumps inside," said he.

Now Aishwarya could feel a new kind of sexual thrill and sensation which was passing through her entire body. This was the first time in her life some body invaded her virgin ass hole.

She thought to tell him "Come on Harshavardhan! fuck my asshole with your finger! That feels so nice! Fuck it! Ohhh Harshavardhan! Put your finger deeply there." But she remained silent.

The finger touched her sphincter, and could not go in easily. He moved the finger sideways, and found some small gap and pushed it hard. Ohhh! his finger went in, dilating her anal ring. Now, He paused at the anal ring, and moved his finger in circular fashion to loosen the tightness of it. Harshavardhan was bending near her ass hole, and she could feel his hot breath near her ass hole and cunt.

Aishwarya was very hot by this time then something unusual happened. She had an orgasm, her pussy juices gushed out, and sprinkled on the face of Harshavardhan.

"Ohhh...my God! Aishwarya, what happened? You have come in my face," exclaimed Harshavardhan with surprise, lifted his face and looked in to her eyes.

She could not meet his eyes. With too much shyness and in nervous tone, she fumbled, "Mmmmm...sorry! I could not control myself."

Her pussy juices were draining out from her cunt hole, and were rolled down towards her ass hole. She could see the sprinkles of light-coloured white drops in the entire face of Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan said, "Aishwarya, It's OK, It's natural after so many years. You should not be ashamed of it. But your pussy juices are valuable for me. I want to taste it. Let me clean your all pussy juices."

Then he started slurping in the sides of her outer lips, the sides of her thighs and her ass hole. She could feel his hot tongue near her vulva, near her thighs, and she felt the tip of his tongue inside her ass hole. His tongue could not leave a single place where her cum was there. He continued to run his tongue across her inner thighs and trying to get a look at her pussy.

Harshavardhan spread her legs as wide as they would go. He got between them and lay down admiring her pussy. Her prominent mons that swelled up from her tummy had a smattering of straight black thick hairs, and her outer labia were plump and covered by hairs in two sides. They were parted exposing her thin, bright-brown inner lips that surrounded her clit, and ended at the dark entrance to her vagina. He planted a big kiss on her pussy causing Aishwarya to sigh.

"You've got a gorgeous pussy," he told her as he inhaled the heady aroma of her sex.

As he complied, she continued to moan, "That's it,

ohhhhhh...aaaaaaaahhhhhh...It is very nice, up and down slowly, let your tongue

separate the folds ... Ohhhh, God, that's it, ...don't stop."

Aishwarya was running her fingers through his hair, and had her neck bent back staring at the ceiling. "Let your tongue explore every fold, just concentrate on the lips for now, Ohhh...Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...that's right, My Harshavardhan"

When he let his tongue explore between her slit a little, the folds opened up. Aishwarya spread her legs even wider. Her heavy breasts were dangling out, and it was a sight to watch her moaning in lust and pleasure.

He ran his tongue across her pussy, and enjoyed the sensation of the smooth skin giving way beside her slit. Then Harshavardhan widened the inner lips of her cunt with the tips of his fingers of both hands, parted it, and inserted his tongue inside her pinkish red wall of her cunt hole. He began sucking on her clit, now almost twice its normal size.

He easily slipped one, then two and finally three fingers inside her very wet and very hot vagina. As he sucked and licked her clit while finger-fucking Aishwarya, she had her hands on the sides of his head pulling his face into her pussy.

Aishwarya grabbed the back of his head, and pressed his face down into her, "Ohhhhh, lick my clit" she said as she let out a shutter, pulling his head up to the top of her slit.

He ran his tongue all around and then found the spot where she jumped as he hit it.

"Yes, Ohhh ...slowly, that's it, ... oh... God... I haven't been eaten like this in years" Aishwarya said.

She was moaning loudly as her orgasm closed in on her. She let out a scream as she came. She was pulling his face into her pussy wildly as he felt a rush of liquid from her pussy. This time, the orgasm was very huge. Aishwarya kept on screaming, "Yes, ...Yes, ... Yes...Harshavardhan...Harshavardhan...Harshavardhan."

Aishwarya climaxed with a loud "Ahhhhh."

She pushed her pelvis into his face, grinding her clit on his lips as her orgasm took hold. He had never experienced an orgasm so violent; her whole body shook and jerked. Finally, after a full minute, she calmed down, released his head, and opened her eyes.

After a brief interval, Harshavardhan again started licking inside her clit after slurping all the cunt juices. He let his tongue explore some more.

"Ohh, ... Yes, right there...Harshavardhan" Aishwarya said as he slid his tongue down to the base of her slit.

"Lick me right there, above my asshole," cried she.

As he did this, he felt a rush of warm liquid stream out from her love hole.

"Oh God, don't stop that, keep on sucking my Goddamn pussy," Aishwarya screamed as he made little circles around the little bump that was her clit.

"Suck on it gently, Now, Harshavardhan," Aishwarya said as she ran her hands across his hair again.

"MMmmm...yes... yes...yes," she moaned as he did this.

He was working across the folds of skin inside his mouth with his tongue, and started to press his head down on her with her hands again. He began to recognize the difference in texture between the smooth clit and the slightly rougher clitoral hood. As he sucked it all in his mouth, he probed her clit with the end of his tongue.

Screaming out his name, and thrashing her legs around, she began to grunt, "Oh, God, another, another one ... oh yes, don't stop sucking... keep going, ... keep going, suck it, lick me, make me cum again, ... nowwwwww ahhhhhh."

After that one, she relaxed her hands from the death grip she had on him and gently pulled him up towards her. He slid up her body, feeling the wetness between her legs slide across his chest, then his belly. "That was a really, really good one, Harshavardhan," she said. "You want to fuck me now?"

Aishwarya reached down and pushed on his shorts "Take them off quickly now" she ordered.

As he did so, she grabbed his cock, and put it at the entrance to her pussy. "I need you inside me, now," she said, "Just put it in, I'm about to cum again."

Aishwarya said as he felt his cock slip into her in one quick motion.

"Oh God, yes ...yes, I wanted to suck on you first and make this last, but I can't wait. Just fuck me now quickly ... I'm Cumming ... Oh God...yessssssssss... you are making me cum again. Don't move, just hold it in deep inside," she screamed.

Now his horny Aishwarya was totally naked underneath him and was looking like a sex Goddess.

He could hardly believe what he was hearing from the mouth of a widow of 50 years, thirsty for sex for the last 10 years, and till now had already multi orgasms. He sat up on his haunches and grasped the shaft of his cock, and swiped it up and down her open cleft coming to rest at her dark opening. With two fingers, he pressed down on his cock, and watched in amazement as her vagina dilated and admitted him.

"I like how your cock feels inside me, Harshavardhan," she said. "Your cock is a monster, too much bigger than my husband. You can't cum inside me because I'm in fertile period"

"Okay," Harshavardhan replied, and began to stroke in and out of Aishwarya's tight, but slick pussy. She had her legs around his waist and was curling her pussy up against his gentle thrusts. After a few minutes, he could feel her legs and butt jerking. There was no barrier whatsoever between his bloated purple head and the entrance to her fertile womb.

She could feel his cock head nudging her cervix with each thrust. She was in the middle of her cycle, and highly fertile, and Harshavardhan was ready enough to get her pregnant.

Urgently, she whispered, "Harshavardhan, be careful...it is the right time of the month for me...do you understand?

"Uhhhhh," he just grunted.

"Make sure you pull out in time!" she insisted, "I am not protected."

Then he closed his mouth over her, stifling any reply from her with his mouth and tongue. Then he increased his tempo, she felt he had no intention of pulling out at all. May be her words might have increased her fire of sex more.

Emptying his balls in a widow woman's baby hole had to be an idea of his parenting. Suddenly, she was struggling under him, bucking and squirming, as she tried to push him out before he shot his load right in there.

But as the wonderful feeling increased, she could not resist humping back at the stiff thickness shoving and fucking inside her until she came. She told herself, "I will get him out in time." She moaned with joy as intense pleasure rising up from between her legs. She passionately welcomed each thrust, and her finger nails dug in to his shoulders.

She rhythmically began grabbing and pulling at his grunting, trembling body, and as the pleasure increased more, the stronger her legs locked around his waist, allowing him to push deeper and deeper. His thrust quickened, and he grabbed her hips tightly, and his body stiffened, grinding firmly against her pubic bone to get as deep as he could.

Suddenly, she started to come herself, her body shuddered under him and she was too far gone to notice the swelling of his manhood in her love tunnel. She just squealed in delight with the sudden thickness of his velvety head as it kept pumping in her enraptured cervices.

Then he grunted loudly, and she felt something warm hit her spasming cervix, and her eyes flew open.

Her mind opened, "Ohhhh God! He has come inside me! I am getting creamed!" She tried to push him out of her, but Harshavardhan on top of her was determined to plant his seed, and instinctively held his spasming cock nestled deep in her fertile womb.

Again, she felt the familiar sensation against her cervix as his virile sperm jetted deep inside her womb. With her helplessly lunging hips urging him on, he fiercely kept jabbing away in her with quick short thrust, keeping his spurting cock head tight upon her cervix. To top it all off, when she realised, she was being inseminated, she orgasmed explosively.

She moaned in ecstasy as his warm wetness spread deep in her vagina, feeling the syrupy spurts striking her cervix again and again, demanding entry in to her unprotected womb, and her climax left her helpless to stop it. She just humped back at the stiff thickness inside her that throbbed, and spat stream after stream of sperm deep in to her cunt.

Her thirsty cunt for so many years nursed at his gushing white lava as it kept on squirting love juice in to her, spraying her depths with pearly white liquids. Pulse after pulse of his rich virile sperm surged in to her belly, where it belonged, filling her fertile womb with fresh rich sperm.

Finally, his balls finished draining in to her, and as her throbbing cervix feasted on the last drops from his quivering cock head, he collapsed on top of her, and gave a deep grunt of satisfaction with his big cock still buried deep inside her cunt.

As the waves subsided, she lay there catching her breath in a dreamlike state, with his body shivering as it lay spent on her. What had happened did not seem quite real, but when his thickness slowly softened inside her, she came to her senses.

"Harshavardhan,' she hissed at him, "You old bastard! You came inside me! What if I get pregnant?"

"I hope, "he whispered out of breath, "It will be a boy."

"Harshavardhan! You are crazy!" she sobbed out, "You don't know what you are saying." She looked at him with liquid eyes.

"Don't worry! If situation arises, I will marry you," he assured her.

Soon they were kissing again. As she savoured his tongue in her mouth, she suddenly felt his dick throbbing inside her cunt, it was going rigid again inside her. Fascinated, she touched his balls, and as he grew thicker, she felt her sheathe tighten around his harden dick. It was a wonderful sensation. She continued caressing his balls, and soon he was completely hard again inside her.

She moaned in delight as she marvelled at his vigour, and she quickly opened her thighs wide again, digging her heels in to his buttocks to take his manhood deeper in her. He began to rotate his hips slowly, and her body responded enthusiastically as his dick glided up and down in her slippery sheathe. Her cunt felt even fuller than before.

His strokes came faster now, and base of his big slick cock was grinding deliciously against her cunt. She felt the orgasms flame faring up. His stroking hips ignited a firestorm inside her body. She arched her back, pushing her body up into his to increase the friction against her button, and before she knew it, she was orgasming again, clutching on to him, she bit her lip not to scream as she went over the edge. She just squealed as the sudden ecstasy jolted through her.

Aishwarya cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Harshavardhan."

He could feel her vagina spasming as her orgasm raged. Her head was rolling from side to side, and her butt was coming off the bed as she bucked him. Her whole body shuddered in climax, the familiar spasm made her body quake, she felt her cunt inner muscles clasp and release the pussy juices like a volcano released the lava, spasming through her over and over. She had never come so fast.

She felt Harshavardhan's mouth on her again. Excited by her quick climax, he forced his tongue in her mouth and kissed her possessively, while his virile giant cock kept thrusting in and out of her wet cunt.

Any second she expected Harshavardhan to come inside her, putting out the wild fire that was raging in her loins, but he lasted longer than her. Meeting his every thrust, she eagerly welcomed his tongue inside her mouth, and although her climax slowly subsided, waves of pleasure still flooded through her as she humped back at him.

Moaning in unison, they continued to fuck in a slow and steady rhythm. She heard the squishing sound of fucking in and out of her cunt. She playfully put her fingers around his shaft to feel it moving up and down in her hand. He groaned joyously. Having his big member sliding through her fingers and in to her wet open pussy hole felt incredibly sexy.

He could feel her vagina spasming as it clenched his shaft and then released it; clench, release, clench, release, clench, release. He couldn't hold back any longer; He felt his scrotum tighten and a warmth spreading throughout his nether regions. He was close to cumming as he witnessed Aishwarya's intense orgasm, so he stopped thrusting.

A few moments later the first rope of pearly-white semen burned up his shaft and spurted out inside Aishwarya's ovary.

"Damn, Aishwarya, that was incredible," Harshavardhan said after he caught his breath.

"I enjoyed it too," she said. "We can do it again if you want to."

"My God! you are an insatiable lady. Do you want to quench your thirst of 10 years in a single drink? Do you have any idea, how many orgasms you had?" he exclaimed with his bewildered eyes.

Then he said, "There is good news for you. There is no symptom of any fistula inside your ass hole and that was a cyst."

Aishwarya simply smiled, and embraced him tightly.

Both of them went in to bath room and Aishwarya told him to squat down. She came and stood over his face. She told him to open his mouth, the yellow stream gushed out from her cunt and fell inside his mouth as she peed on him. He swallowed all her pee without wasting a single drop. It was warm and salty in taste.

Afterwards, Harshavardhan would fuck both Keerthy and Aishwarya in every alternate day in a pre-determined and cautious manner. Both the women were completely unaware of the fact that they were being fucked by the same man under the same roof.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 10 : ANUPAMA PARAMESWARAN

Anupama thought it was the most wonderful opportunity she'd ever had. Her faculty advisor had chosen her to accompany him on his sabbatical. He was taking a year to study an obscure tribe in the Central African Republic. The opportunity had taken her a bit by surprise because she was certainly not her advisor's favourite, nor was she anywhere near the top of her class. But when he offered her the chance, the budding social anthropologist jumped on it.

She was fully aware that it would cost her an extra year of study, but it would be the ideal opportunity to do extended research for her PhD. It might also set her up for a coveted faculty position at some point. None of her classmates would be able to post such a study on their resumes.

The trip was to be quite arduous and the tribe's location both remote and rugged. This was not to be a luxury holiday retreat. They would be sleeping in small huts, living off the land as the natives lived. Anupama had been told to travel light, but thought it was ridiculous that she had only been allowed one small backpack, which left her room for only one change of clothes.

Doctor Raju had told her not to worry. They would be able to obtain local clothing at the village. Of course, it was probably best to dress like the locals, allowing them to blend in while they conducted their study. Yes. Living with the tribe, eating what they ate, even dressing like they dressed. It was all so exciting.

The trip was exhausting. After what seemed like an endless flight, they transferred to cars, then four wheel drive Jeeps. The last two days were completed on foot. Anupama looked down at herself in disgust. Her clothes were filthy and torn, and she could hardly stand the smell of herself. Her only hope was that there would be somewhere to bathe and she could get some fresh local clothing when they got there.

Soon they found a path that slowly widened to a well travelled trail. About two hours later, they broke through into a clearing surrounded by small stick huts. A little dirty stream ran beside the clearing. So much for a bath. As soon as they came into view, a flock of naked children ran screaming towards the huts, and several women emerged to see what the commotion was all about.

If she had thought about it at all before now, she would not have been so surprised to see that the women were all naked except for small loincloths at their waists. Oh my. Doctor Raju had talked about local clothing. She hoped this was not the full extent of what would be available to her. She wouldn't dress like that in private, let alone in public. When she turned to look at the Doctor, he just smiled and shrugged.

There was soon a crowd of women and children gathered around them and their guide was trying to interpret the barrage of questions and comments. After the initial shock wore off, the women moved in closer to Anupama and began touching her exposed skin and hair. Some of them had seen whites before, but most had not and were fascinated by her curly hair and pale skin. Everyone seemed more interested in her than the men and it was a little disconcerting for her to be the center of so much attention.

Suddenly there was a shout to their left and they turned to see the men returning from the hunt. They had been successful and there was a small deer hanging from a pole between two of the hunters. She had begun to get used to the semi-nudity of the women, but the entrance of the men shocked her again.

Most of them had little of anything covering their bodies, and many had their genitals exposed. Although she tried not to look, she couldn't help noticing that several of the men were very well endowed.

When the hunters saw the strangers, they all came over to investigate. Once again, there was little if any interest in the men, the attention was mostly focused on her. They reached out and touched her, stroking her hair and feeling her skin and clothes.

Before she could stop them, her knapsack was snatched away and taken to the other side of the compound. She looked to Doctor Raju for assistance but again, all he did was smile and shrug.

Anupama was becoming disturbed by the whole situation. The promised local clothing was clearly non-existent and she now found herself stripped of her possessions, the only white woman for at least 500 miles, surrounded by naked black villagers. This was definitely not what she had signed up for.

Last edited:
Finally when the men and women had returned to butcher the kill, she was alone with the professor.

"Sir. What is happening here?" She asked. "I thought you said there would be local clothes here. Why didn't you stop them taking my knapsack? I don't feel at all safe. We need to leave here immediately."

"Don't be ridiculous Anupama." He huffed. "We're not going anywhere for at least a year. I told you this would be the chance of a lifetime. You have the opportunity to live as one of the village women for an entire year, experiencing life as they do, reporting to me all that happens. The only way we will ever find out how these people live and think is to become one of them. You will join the tribe, I will make the observations."

Now Anupama was panicked. There was no way she was going to join the tribe. To dress and act and live exactly like these primitive people. She had just decided that she would leave right then and there, to hell with her PhD thesis, when a great roar erupted from the forest.

"I wouldn't think of leaving right now." Sneered Raju, as if reading her mind. "The scent of that butchered deer has attracted at least one hungry cat. Probably attack you the instant it gets dark. If it waits that long. Oh no Anupama. I'd want to stay right here if I were you. That is, of course, unless you intend to become something's dinner."

Anupama had never been as afraid as she was at that very moment. The prospect of becoming a part of the tribe, was certainly preferable to being eaten alive by a lion, but it scared her almost as much. Anupama realized that she was both hungry and tired. Nothing seemed to be happening tonight, and running off into the jungle would be very dangerous indeed. Better to wait until morning before making her escape.

As these thoughts were rolling through her mind, her professor approached with the Chief.

"Anupama Dear." He began." There is to be a big welcoming feast tonight. Lots of food and drink. The Chief wants us to be his guests of honour. Surely you are not thinking of running out of here are you?"

"Well. No sir, I had actually decided to stay until first light just to avoid nighttime predators." She replied meekly.

"Outstanding." Crowed Raju. "Smart choice. I'm sure we will have fun. Maybe even change your mind about staying. Are you thirsty?"

He then produced a cup of cloudy liquid. With a few bubbles floating on top. Anupama gave it a sniff and decided that it didn't smell to bad. Kind of like a beer, only sweeter.

"Give it a taste Anupama. I think it's pretty good for bush beer. Certainly better for us than any of the water around here. We'll probably have to drink water eventually, but we might as well put it off for tonight if we can." Raju opined.

She was very thirsty after their trek, and the beer certainly looked better than the water. Anupama took a long sip and swallowed. Not bad, she thought, as she took another mouthful. A little sweet, but it's wet.

When she finished her first cup, a young girl was there with a small jug to refill it. As she sipped her second cup. She felt herself relax. She told herself that it wasn't going to be so bad here. In the morning she could talk to Professor Raju, and convince him that they could get what they wanted without her joining the tribe.

As she wandered around investigating the little village, the girl was never far behind. Every time her cup got close to empty, the girl eagerly topped it up. Between the heat and her slight dehydration, it didn't take long for Anupama to start feeling tipsy. By the time dusk had fallen, things were starting to blur.

Luckily her Professor arrived and took her arm leading her to the head table at the center of the compound and guiding her to sit beside the Chief. Anupama was a bit nervous to be sitting so close to an almost naked black man, particularly so far away from civilization, but as the beer continued to flow, she became more and more relaxed.

Anupama hadn't realized how famished she was until the food started to arrive. In her semi drunken state, the smell was irresistible. The alcohol in the beer had acted to enhance her hunger and reduce her inhibitions.

Everything smelled so good, that she dug in to the meal with gusto. From time to time the Chief would look over at her and point to a particularly inviting morsel, encouraging the young student to eat more.

And as the evening wore on. More beer was served and drank. More food was delivered to the table. Anupama began to feel somewhat uncomfortable. At only 5'-3" with a fairly slight build, she was totally unaccustomed to eating such large quantities of meat or drinking nearly as much alcohol as she was doing tonight, and she could feel her stomach stretching well beyond it's normal capacity.

Suddenly, she felt an unaccustomed bubbling in her gut and without warning a large belch escaped her mouth. Instantly her hands flew up to cover her face in shame, but immediately, the crowd of villagers began cheering and yelling.

At first she thought it might be disgust or anger at her rudeness, but when she looked up at the Chief, he was smiling widely. Then she remembered that in some cultures a belch is considered to be a sign of a well served guest, a complement to the host.

Another cup of beer was followed by an almost endless array of bite size delicacies. She had no idea what she was eating, and although most of it was delicious, she was truly becoming almost painfully engorged. Her shirt and pants had actually become significantly tighter around her torso, as the meal progressed, and she unbuckled her belt to try to relieve some of the pressure.

As the celebration wound to a close, Anupama couldn't have been happier that the food had been cleared away. The last few cups of beer she drank, somehow helped relieve the bloated feeling in her stomach and as the natives slowly moved away to their huts, Anupama drifted off to sleep.

She was unconscious and unaware when two older women picked her up and took her to one of the huts. With such a distended abdomen, it was a disturbed and fitful sleep. She was assailed by strange dreams. As the night dragged on, there had been a series of sharp pains in her abdomen, Finally, she had farted loudly which relieved the pressure and allowed her to drop into a deep more restorative sleep.

Anupama's head ached so badly that she could hardly open her eyes without crying. She couldn't remember going back to her hut. Didn't remember taking off her clothes. But as consciousness dawned, she realized that she was naked under the blanket. Try as she might, she could recall no detail, after the dinner.

Oh God. Had Raju dragged her back to the hut and stripped her? Had he done anything else? She was trying to work up the courage to make a cursory inspection when the door flap flew back, and the Chief entered with three older women. He was speaking to them as they approached and they were smiling back at him and her.

So hung over, and still feeling uncomfortably bloated from the enormous quantity of food she had consumed last night, she was in no condition to resist as they reached down and helped her stand. Soon, as she clutched the blanket around herself, the women were leading her away toward one of the huts on the far side of the compound.

"Doctor...DOCTOR!" She cried. "Where are they taking me? What are they going to do to me?"

"Never mind child." Came the reply. "They are just going to get you ready to join the tribe."

Inside the hut, the women pulled the blanket from her body. Anupama was totally humiliated by their inspection of her genitals and their apparent surprise at her thinned and trimmed pubes.

They fitted her with a loincloth similar to the ones they wore, then, dressed, such as she was, they pushed her down on the ground and gathered round to fashion her light blonde hair into cornrow like braids close to her scalp. She tried to resist them as they worked, but it was no use.

As they worked, the women noticed that Anupama had pierced ears. After a quick discussion. One woman left and soon returned with two large metal earrings, much like the ones she wore. The metal was much thicker than a normal earring and it stretched her hole painfully as it was inserted, but soon Anupama had large primitive dangles in each ear.

Not having a mirror, she could only imagine by feel what she must look like. Yes. They had turned her into the image of a woman of the village.

Helped to her feet, Anupama still felt a little off from last night's gluttony. It was difficult for her to keep her focus as she was circled by the women in the hut. When two of them took her arms and headed for the door, her tummy did a back flip.

Surely, they weren't going to take her outside now? Her crotch was barely covered by the loincloth and her pasty white buttocks were almost totally exposed. The remainder of her body had no covering whatsoever.

Anupama had always been proud of her pert C cup breasts, riding high and firm on her chest. Her boyfriends, and several of her girlfriends had certainly enjoyed fondling them, and on the rare occasion when she had gone bra-less, they had attracted their fair share of attention from both sexes.

That said, she was not at all comfortable leaving the hut with her chest completely exposed to the entire village, particularly when she knew that their untanned whiteness gave them so much more emphasis. But, comfortable or not, that's exactly what was happening.

It was late afternoon when the women led her from the hut, most of the village was there to witness her transformation. Much to her chagrin, Raju was there with a camera.

As she walked along the line of onlookers, she saw that all eyes were glued to her. Everyone was inspecting her, Raju taking photo after photo and several minutes of video. She had never felt so exposed, never so humiliated.

When she reached the end of the "receiving line", she was standing in front of the Chief, who was seated on a large bench, wearing lion fur and some kind of headdress and holding a spear.

As she stood there, shivering despite the warm temperature, the Chief rose and circled around her. His eyes devoured every inch of her from all angles. Turning to face her, he lifted his head and spoke, his strong deep voice carrying to every corner of the compound.

Anupama did not understand a word that was spoken, but understood that the words were about her. They did not sound at all menacing, and so she began to relax slightly as he continued to speak.

When he finished, the entire village erupted in cheers and whoops of joy. Anupama looked quizzically at Raju who was standing beside the guide talking in hushed tones. He simply smiled broadly and nodded his head.

The Chief returned to his seat and another, smaller chair was placed next to his. Anupama was guided to that chair and a table was laid in front of the couple. Soon, a large fire was blazing and the villagers were dancing and singing with gusto.

The table was soon covered in food and once again, by repeated gestures, the Chief encouraged Anupama to eat. The beer began to flow again as well. Afraid of insulting her host, Anupama found herself overeating once again. She could feel each delicious morsel of food stretching and distending her stomach.

Finally, as the meal was coming to an end, a man in a mask and cape approached the couple holding a large cup. At first Anupama thought it was more beer, but when he got close, it looked and smelled completely different than what they had been drinking.

Served first, the Chief drank about half of the cup, followed by Anupama who drank the other half. When she had swallowed the last bit, the masked man whooped and ran to dance wildly about the fire. Once again, the entire village erupted in cheers.

It was only a few minutes before Anupama began to feel strange. She was hot and cold all at the same time. Every nerve in her body seemed alive and over sensitive. She began to feel an unexpected attraction to the strong commanding figure of the Chief. She wanted to get closer to him. Wanted to touch him. With a sudden jolt, she realized that she wanted him to make love to her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, was the sense that she had felt like this before.

Of course. When one of her friends had convinced her to take some E before going to a rave. She'd had the same strange feelings. The same feeling of attraction and need to be physically close to someone.

That night had been the first time she had made love to a woman. As she remembered the experience, she began to feel more and more aroused, so when the Chief stood and took her hand, she did not resist as he led her to his hut.

Anupama had made love with several men in her life. She would not classify herself as having a wide experience, but she was certainly not a virgin. She certainly had never been with a man so large and strong as the chief.

He struck an imposing figure as he stood in the moonlight and removed his ceremonial garb. His broad shoulders and deep hairless chest were well muscled. His flat stomach tapered to slim hips which were supported by two thick strong legs.

The sight of his strong virile body was making Anupama wet with desire. Whatever it was they had drunk was having a strong effect on the young blonde, and she wanted this man. Wanted him very badly.

When he pushed his loincloth down, Anupama almost swooned at the sight of his member. It was easily twice as big as any man she had ever seen before, and it was still only half hard.

The Chief moved toward her, pressed his body to hers and started to grope her breasts and ass. It was not as gentle as she would have liked, but it was still very arousing.

When he leaned down to kiss her, he instantly pushed his tongue between her lips. She could feel his hardness pressing against her full belly as he continued to embrace and grope her. She made no effort to stop him when he pulled her loincloth down her legs and pushed her back onto the sleeping platform.

She had never been as ready as she was at that moment. Her entire abdomen felt like it was melting and her pussy was literally running with her juices. Then the Chief pressed his rigid cock into her. As wet as she was, it still took several short strokes before he was slick enough to press all the way in. It felt like she was being impaled on a telephone pole.

Every part of her young pussy was being stretched and moved. Still so full from the huge meal they had eaten, her distended belly pressed on her organs from within as her lover attacked from without, resulting in a wonderful amalgam of pleasure and pain. The entire experience was so foreign, so new, that it drove the young co-ed to heights of arousal she had never before experienced.

She could feel that her labia were stretched wide, every millimeter being stimulated by some part of his enormous dick. Her clit was extended and pulled down into constant contact with his rod as it slowly slid in and out.

She was in ecstasy, her body responding with a mind of it's own. Within a short few minutes, she reached her peak and groaned loudly as she came. At the sound and feel of her orgasm, the Chief looked down at her and smiled, but he never slowed his pumping.

It didn't take long for Anupama to cum a second time, and then a third. By now she had lost all sense of self control. Her orgasms were rolling over her in waves, one after the other. She was almost delirious by the time she heard his groan and felt his whole body go rigid.

The force and volume of his semen, felt like she was being douched. She could feel each strong jet plaster her cervix as he grunted above her. There was no room inside her to hold such a voluminous load and she felt it gushing out past his pulsing member onto the bedclothes.

As they lay there panting and sweating, Anupama couldn't help smiling to herself. That had been the most incredible sexual experience of her life. In fact it topped anything she had ever done sexual or not.

A blanket of contentment and fatigue descended on the two lovers and within minutes they were both fast asleep in each others' arms. Later during the night, the Chief coupled with her again, driving her once more to multiple orgasms before collapsing back into sleep.

Last edited:
When she woke in the morning, he was gone. She pulled her loincloth on and walked out, semi-naked into the morning sun. Almost immediately, Raju was beside her.

"Well. How was your honeymoon night?" He leered, his eyes devouring her nakedness

"What?...What are you talking about?" Anupama sputtered.

"We made a deal with the Chief for you Anupama." He smiled. "The instant he saw your pale skin and blonde hair, he wanted you for himself. After last night's ceremony you are now one of his 4 wives. It's more than I could have hoped for. I couldn't be happier. It will make for a phenomenal paper, a real career maker, and of course I will mention you as a contributor."

At these words, Anupama felt her stomach lurch. What was he talking about? She couldn't believe that she had been so gullible as to follow this bastard into the jungle and let him marry her off just so he could write a research paper.

The warm glow she had been feeling after her night of lovemaking quickly faded as her new reality hit home. Her mind was racing searching for alternatives, for a way out of this and then it hit her. Without access to any birth control she would undoubtedly get pregnant. At that thought, her stomach revolted, she turned and retched violently.

When she recovered sufficiently, she turned on Raju. Screaming and crying and hitting, all to no effect. He just stood there smiling.

"Oh and by the way. I'm thinking you could really use some sunscreen. With your fair skin, you are sure to burn, particularly all those parts that don't normally see the sun." He said as his greedy eyes devoured her near nakedness. "I'll tell you what. I have some sunscreen you can use so you don't burn and blister, and all it will cost you is a blow job."

Anupama couldn't believe her ears. She was trapped in the jungles of Africa, apparently married to the Chief of the tribe, and now her faculty advisor, the man who had gotten her into this whole mess, was demanding a blow job. Besides, it wasn't sunscreen that was her primary concern, it was pregnancy.

"Doctor Raju." She began timidly. "I'm concerned about sunburn, but what about pregnancy? Do you have anything I can use to keep from getting pregnant? That's what I really need sir. Please?"

At these words, Raju's face split with laughter. It took him almost a minute before he had recovered enough to speak.

"The last thing in the world you want is birth control." He chuckled. "You better do everything you can to get your stupid ass pregnant. The Chief wants children, Little light skinned blonde children. And if he doesn't get them, then his virility will have been threatened.

In a tribe like this, that means he would have to kill you to maintain his dominance. Besides, nobody has ever observed a western white woman become so much a part of the tribe that she bears them a child. Groundbreaking stuff that. Guaranteed award winning paper."

Anupama thought for a moment about her newly described predicament. She wasn't sure that she believed him, but she had studied enough primitive societies to know that he was probably telling the truth.

Now the full weight of her situation descended onto her shoulders. Not only could she not avoid getting pregnant, she had to encourage it, actually seek it out. She couldn't stop the tears from flowing as she stood there sobbing.

Raju moved in and put his arms around her. At first, she thought it was to comfort her, but soon she felt his hand cupping and squeezing her breast. Anger and frustration raged as she realized he was copping a feel. She stepped back and slapped his face. Hard.

"I've always wanted to get my hands on those lovelies." He smirked, "And I figured I better get a good feel of them while I still can. In twelve months time they'll just be dangling empty milk bags. Now... Do you want the sunscreen or do you want to burn to a crisp? Get on your knees and pay up."

Anupama didn't know what to do. She had been used, trapped. She could already feel the mid-morning sun burning her fair skin and could only imagine how painful, burned, and blistered her pale skin would become by nightfall.

Realizing that she had little if any choice in the matter, Anupama dropped to her knees in front of the professor, and was soon taking his hardening penis int her mouth.

Having serviced several of her boyfriends in this way, Anupama was not without some skill in the art of oral sex, but this was different. This time she was being coerced. Forced to submit to get something she really needed. Her face went beet red as she realized she had become a whore for something as simple as sunscreen.

Raju was so excited by her submission, and her mouth felt so warm and wet on his throbbing manhood, that it took less than a minute for him to shoot a huge load of cum between her lips. It was not Anupama's habit to swallow, but she managed to gulp down his entire gooey load, hoping that it would help her gain back some measure of control and convince Raju to get her out of here.

When he was done, Raju told her to stand up and squirted a large dab of sunscreen into his palm. When he reached for her tits again, Anupama stepped back in surprise, holding out her hand.

"My sunscreen. I'll apply it. Now get over here and let me rub it in real good." Raju leered.

Anupama had no choice now, but to stand there for another ten minutes as Raju rubbed, massaged and kneaded her breasts and buttocks. He pulled on her nipples and spread her ass cheeks as he worked her over, and despite herself, she felt her tummy begin to melt from arousal.

A sudden sharp slap to her ass and he announced that she better get going back to her tribe.

"What about the sunscreen?" She queried. "Aren't you going to give me the sunscreen? I thought we had a deal."

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not giving up a whole tube of this for one blow job. You have to pay up each time you want me to apply it, and I do get to apply it each time. You are a pretty good cocksucker and I'm going to enjoy you as often as I can. You didn't think I brought you out here for your brains did you?"

Anupama was defeated, and she knew it. Her mind was a mess of confusion and humiliation as she returned towards the hut. She was just about to enter when one of the other women took her hand and led her towards the river.

When she got there, she saw that two others were scraping the inside of the deer hide with stones to clean it. She was handed a stone and gestured to join them. It was clear. Chief's wife or not, every women of this tribe was expected to contribute.

Her huge meal from the night before was starting to wear off, and as mid-day grew near, Anupama was becoming hungry. With gestures, she motioned towards her mouth and tummy hoping that the women would understand her needs.

Apparently her timing had been perfect, because just then, one of the young girls arrived with some dried meat and a small jug of water. The women began pointing and speaking words in their language, and Anupama quickly realized that were telling her what each thing was called.

The meat was tough and dry and the water tasted foul, but Anupama ate and drank with the rest of the women as they pointed, spoke a word and waited for her to imitate them. Soon they were all pointing and laughing as she tried to pronounce the strange words.

It was so much fun that she almost forgot her predicament for a moment, but the moment passed and soon they were back to work on the hide. When that work was done. Anupama was led to another task and then, another.

As the day drew to a close, the Chief approached her and took her hand. He led her back to his hut, where they shared the evening meal. No feast here. After the meal the masked medicine man served them another cup of what Anupama knew would be the same drug from last night. After sharing the drink the chief led her to the sleeping platform and once again took her to heretofore unknown heights of ecstasy.

Last edited:
And so it went for the next few weeks. Nights of wild passion with the chief's huge cock stretching her pussy and days of sucking Raju's pathetic little dick to get the much needed sunscreen.

Then one morning as she knelt to perform her duty, she suddenly felt quite nauseated. Not the usual feeling of disgust for Raju, but something else. Was she sick? Had she eaten some bad food? Bad water? It couldn't be anything like that, everyone ate and drank the same food and nobody else was sick.

"C'mon Anupama," Raju snapped. "It's not gonna suck itself. Do you want the sunscreen or not?"

Just the thought of the taste of Raju's sperm flipped her stomach and she leaned over and puked on his feet. She expected her professor and tormentor to be livid, but when she wiped her mouth and looked up to apologize, she saw a sly smile on his face.

"How long since your last period? Have you even had one since we've been here?"

The realization hit her like an express train. She hadn't had a period since they'd arrived at the village and she realized she wasn't going to have one any time soon. Her nausea was morning sickness and she was undoubtedly pregnant with the chief's baby. A black baby. And she was going to give birth to it here in the wilds of Africa. Suddenly the world was swimming and turning black.

When she awoke, she was back in the hut laying on the sleeping platform with the chief, the medicine man and the chief's other wives all looking down at her.. The wives had never been in here with her before and she wondered for a moment if something had gone wrong.

With the little of their language she had learned, she was able to determine that she was about to be moved. The women helped her to her feet and led her away to another hut. They lay her on one of the five beds and spread her legs to inspect her vagina. After a quick inspection the oldest wife, smiled and nodded and excitedly began chatting with the others. She knew the word for baby and she heard it many times.

That night when she went to the chief's hut, she was shocked to see one of the other wives in bed with him. When she became upset, the chief made it abundantly clear with a few words and several gestures, that her place was now in the wives' hut, not in his bed. Shocked and saddened, she shuffled back to her single bed there and cried herself to sleep.

It was a restless and broken sleep. She was intensely horny and felt a desperate need for sex. Whether it was the hormones coursing through her body or the weeks of vigorous nightly sex with the chief, she needed some relief.

Her hands slowly drifted down to her center where she was able to bring herself to a small and rather unsatisfying orgasm before drifting off. As she tossed and turned, falling in and out of sleep, she sensed a number of comings and goings around her.

Still suffering from morning sickness, Anupama was relieved that her tan had developed to the point that she did not require the protection of the sunscreen any more and therefore she could avoid dealing with Professor Raju's sexual demands.

That morning was the first time in weeks that she didn't find herself on her knees servicing that conniving bastard's sexual whims, and she was damn happy about it. He did search her out, but she rebuffed him sternly.

It was a comfortable routine. Eating a small breakfast, followed by a day of chores, then a small evening meal. There was not a lot to eat, but she was not really all that hungry. She saw Raju several times that day, talking with the guide and taking notes of his observations.

She hated what he had done to her, how he had tricked her, but done was done and life here wasn't really too hard. It was so nice just to shut off her brain and not have to study every evening and weekend. It was nice to just drift along and not have to think so hard all the time.

As she lay in bed that first week, she was increasingly aware of the various comings and goings in the hut. She had sensed them the first night but now she started to pay attention.

As she lay there, she realized that various tribesmen were coming in the door and tapping one of the women on the shoulder. The woman would then get up from her bed and leave with the man. She just assumed that they were going to the chief's hut for a good fucking, but she was wrong.

Later that night, she felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned to look up, the witch doctor was standing there with his hand outstretched. With a quiet whisper and a gesture, she was made to understand that she was to follow him out into the night. Thinking that the chief had sent for her, she followed him quietly out of the hut and across the compound.

Anupama was quite confused as he led her, not towards the chief's hut as she had expected, but rather to a small hut nearby. When she was ushered through the door, she saw that there was nothing inside except a sleeping platform.

Confused, Anupama turned towards her companion to try to ask what was going on. When she did, the man wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her and fondle her breasts. This wasn't right. What was he doing? She was one of the chief's wives. She was pregnant with his child. What was the witchdoctor doing?

After the initial confusion passed, Anupama began to resist, trying to fight off his advances. When she began to call out for help, her cry was silenced by a hard slap to the face, which sent her reeling towards the bed.

He was large and strong and it didn't take him long to overpower her. Although she still fought him, he was soon able to climb between her legs and press his huge black dick into her small white body.

As she felt herself stretch to accommodate his girth, she also felt herself responding in a rather unexpected way. She had been so horny since she had moved to the wives' hut, longing to feel the wonderful sensations the chief's cock gave her. She felt her body betraying her sensibilities. This wasn't right was it? She was a chief's wife, but the witchdoctor was making her feel so good.

Although her mind was aghast at what he was doing to her, her pussy started to drool and soon enough she lost herself in the sensations of being ridden buy a large stiff dick. When she felt him ejaculate, she let herself go and rode their simultaneous orgasm to the end.

Last edited:
After returning to the wives' hut, Anupama fell into a fitful slumber from which she emerged early the next morning. On her way to the latrine pit, she encountered Doctor Raju.

"You don't look too well rested today my dear," he sniped. "Did you have a rough night with the chief last night?"

"No," was her curt reply.

"Not the chief then but perhaps the witchdoctor?"

Anupama spun to gape at him in surprise. Had he really just said that? Did he know what happened last night? The smug look on his face suggested that he knew something.

"Oh yes my dear. I knew it was going to happen, I just wasn't sure when. I have been watching the wives' hut, taking notes and asking questions. Apparently our host, your husband, the chief is an extremely generous man. Whenever one of his wives is with child and she begins to show, she becomes available to any unmarried man in the tribe."

Available? What the hell was he talking about? Available to the unmarried men in the tribe? As she looked at his smirking face, the words began to sink in. Available. The chief allowed the unmarried men to bed his wives. Doctor Raju saw the comprehension dawn on the pretty girl's face and carried on.

"It's quite fascinating actually, and will make an interesting subject for an additional research paper. Of course the chief wants to spawn as many offspring with his genes as possible, to carry on his line as it were, but once a wife is pregnant by him, that goal is being achieved.

Allowing the unmarried men of the tribe unfettered access to his pregnant wives, keeps them satisfied and encourages them to stay with the tribe instead of drifting off in search of women.

I've been wondering when your turn would come and when I saw the witchdoctor last night I knew you had been added to the rotation. I'm sure you're going to get more than your fair share of attention so I hope you're ready for it."

And he was absolutely right. She was barely asleep that night when she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned, expecting to see the witchdoctor again. It wasn't him this time, but one of the young men from the tribe. Barely 18, he was a vigorous lover and his large young cock stretched her very pleasurably all three times they fucked. Exhausted, she fell asleep in his arms, not waking again until the next morning.

It wasn't so bad really. Not so bad until the night that she turned to see Doctor Raju had been the one to tap her shoulder. His smarmy grin splitting his face as he took her hand and led her from the wives' hut to his.

First, he wanted her to suck him, for old times sake, he said. When he was good and hard, he pushed his small white cock into her and began thrusting. Penetrated and stretched by so many big ebony cocks, Anupama could hardly feel him as he repeatedly thrust himself in to the hilt.

"So tell me." he panted as he pumped. "Tell me what it's like to be the little white cumslut for the entire tribe. What's it like to have had miles of black cock stretch your little white pussy? Oh. God I can hardly feel it it's so stretched out. It's really more than I had ever dreamed it would be when I tricked you into coming out here. Hmmmm.

You really are part of the tribe now. Uhnnn. Transformed from dumb blonde grad student into primitive black cock slut. UNNGG. So fucking hot to watch your pregnant little ass sway across the compound night after night. Humph. To sneak a peak through the window or door and watch them take you. Ungghh. Watch you lay back and spread yourself for them, night after night. So fucking hot..."

His words were devastating, but even more so when, as he spoke his last sentence, he stiffened and dribbled his load of spunk into her pussy.

Although it had obviously excited him to talk about her that way it had done nothing but anger Anupama. Worse still, his little dick had hardly given her any stimulation at all. So well used and stretched each night by large throbbing black meat, his little white dick gave no pleasure at all.

He was right. Anupama had been transformed. She was no longer his dumb blonde graduate student, but a member of this tribe. Chief's wife. Too good to be used by this piece of shit.

Anupama rolled him off and stood up to leave. When he grabbed her arm to stop her, she slapped him. Hard. The work that Anupama had been doing around the camp had made her strong. Stronger than she realized and when her hand connected with his face his scrawny neck snapped to the side and he fell to the ground.

"What the fuck? You little cunt. I'll..."

But a swift kick to his balls stopped him short and he lay there doubled over groaning.

"You are not part of the tribe Raju. You don't deserve to share the chief's gifts to his men. Don't bother trying again or I will not stop at a little kick in the balls."

After that Raju left Anupama alone. He never talked to her, never approached her. Never again tapped her shoulder in the night. Anupama was left to service the tribesmen as her husband intended.

Last edited:
As the months passed, Anupama's belly began to swell with her growing child. It became increasingly more difficult to move. She felt uncomfortably large. Her tummy getting in the way of everything.

In her third trimester, it became impossible for her nightly lovers to mount her face to face. Of course this didn't stop the activity, just changed it to a different position. She now spent a good part of each night on her hands and knees with her baby belly and swelling tits swaying below her as the tribesmen drilled her open pussy from behind.

That is, until one day as she was waddling across the compound, her water broke.

Anupama had become increasingly concerned about the impending birth, expecting it to be excruciatingly painful in these primitive conditions.

What she had not expected was that the constant fucking and stretching of her pussy by all those long thick cocks had kept it dilated and pliable. When her time came, the wives were there to help and it was all over with surprisingly little pain. It was a joyous event and much cause for celebration when a strong fair-haired son was brought into the world.

There was much food and celebration and everyone crowded around to see the baby and watch him suckle. He had a very healthy appetite and in no time he had Anupama producing a large volume of milk to satisfy him.

She soon found out that it was an honour to suckle one of the chief's sons and within a few days there was a steady stream of nursing mothers who came around to feed him. This, of course, left Anupama somewhat engorged and in need of relief. That too was solved since almost every mother wanted her child to have the opportunity to suckle at the breast of the white wife.

Doctor Raju was never far away. He took hundreds of pictures of Anupama feeding various black babies as well as her own child. He was constantly taking notes and making comments about her truly being a part of the tribe now. He said they would never let her go back with him now. Now that she had given the chief a son and had suckled every baby in the village, there was no going back

He was right, of course. He had planned it all perfectly. Anupama was no longer the pretty graduate student trying to get her masters, she was the chief's white wife. Mother of his interracial son. There was no going back. Raju would write his thesis, publish his papers, not even mention Anupama's contribution by name. She would simply be the white female subject who was integrated into a wild African tribe.

After Anupama had given birth, the chief revoked the tribal privilege. He simply wouldn't take any chance that her next child wouldn't be his. After all those months of constant nightly sex with various men stretching her out, Anupama was extremely frustrated. Hormones were still raging and she was intensely horny all the time.

Of course Doctor Raju offered to help her out in this regard, and Anupama almost let him fuck her, until she remembered how nasty he had been and how unsatisfying his little cock was and simply laughed him off.

So horny all the time, Anupama's sleep was fitful and haunted by recollections of all the men she had fucked. Young, old, muscular, thin, hunters, fighters, the only common denominator, the immense size of their cocks. She longed to feel them stretching her, stroking into her. Fucking her.

It was about a month later that, as Anupama tossed and turned in her bed, she felt a nudge. Surprised, she looked up and saw her husband standing there. He took Anupama's hand and led her back to his hut where he gave Anupama exactly what she craved.

Once again Anupama was in heaven. The chief made love to her every night, sometimes twice. His large cock spreading her lips and stretching her pussy as he worked to impregnate her again.

Fortunately, unfortunately, Anupama missed her next period which meant that he had once again proven his virility, and signaling that her time with him was soon to be over. This time, however, she knew what was in store for her every night and, looked forward to returning to the wives' hut.

Of course Raju tried several times to get Anupama to lay with him, but she had no interest in his puny white cock. No interest in laying next to his pasty white skin. Anupama's purpose in life was to give the chief his babies and to serve the men of the tribe. He had nothing to do with either of those things and so she simply ignored him.

As his year was coming to an end, Doctor Raju began to make preparations to leave. Coincidentally, around that same time, things got very difficult for the tribe. The stream was reduced to a trickle by drought, the game moved away, what meager crops they had wilted and died.

There had always been a cycle of feast and famine, but this was worse. The tribe was starving. Several of the oldest members died. Mother's milk began to dry up and babies started to get weak and sick.

The tribe had been in such terrible situations before. Once, even worse, and they knew what they had to do. The witch doctor and the chief spent several days making preparations, eventually they had everything ready. Bush had been cleared. The altar was prepared. The fire pit dug. It was time.

Raju was caught completely unawares when they descended on him. He struggled as hard as he could, but even in their weakened state, the tribesmen easily overpowered him. Once bound to the altar, he screamed and wailed, cried and pleaded.

He called repeatedly for Anupama to intercede on his behalf to stop these savages from whatever it was they were going to do, but all to no avail. Anupama was unmoved. She was part of the tribe now and the tribe needed this to survive. After an hour of chanting, praying, dancing, and still more praying, the deed was done and silence fell over the village.

Yes. Times were very tough. It was a situation of life or death. It was a case of the tribe together against the world. Survival of the fittest, and the tribe MUST survive. Anupama was part of the tribe now. Had been for almost a year. Doctor Raju was an outsider. He had never been part of the tribe.

Without game, without the hunt, without food, they would never survive. Human sacrifice. It had always worked before. It would work again. And Doctor Raju? Raju had been very bad to her, but in the end, he had tasted very good. The tribe would survive, and so would Anupama and her babies.

THE END................

Aishwarya reached down and pushed on his shorts "Take them off quickly now" she ordered.

As he did so, she grabbed his cock, and put it at the entrance to her pussy. "I need you inside me, now," she said, "Just put it in, I'm about to cum again."

Aishwarya said as he felt his cock slip into her in one quick motion.

"Oh God, yes ...yes, I wanted to suck on you first and make this last, but I can't wait. Just fuck me now quickly ... I'm Cumming ... Oh God...yessssssssss... you are making me cum again. Don't move, just hold it in deep inside," she screamed.

Now his horny Aishwarya was totally naked underneath him and was looking like a sex Goddess.

He could hardly believe what he was hearing from the mouth of a widow of 50 years, thirsty for sex for the last 10 years, and till now had already multi orgasms. He sat up on his haunches and grasped the shaft of his cock, and swiped it up and down her open cleft coming to rest at her dark opening. With two fingers, he pressed down on his cock, and watched in amazement as her vagina dilated and admitted him.

"I like how your cock feels inside me, Harshavardhan," she said. "Your cock is a monster, too much bigger than my husband. You can't cum inside me because I'm in fertile period"

"Okay," Harshavardhan replied, and began to stroke in and out of Aishwarya's tight, but slick pussy. She had her legs around his waist and was curling her pussy up against his gentle thrusts. After a few minutes, he could feel her legs and butt jerking. There was no barrier whatsoever between his bloated purple head and the entrance to her fertile womb.

She could feel his cock head nudging her cervix with each thrust. She was in the middle of her cycle, and highly fertile, and Harshavardhan was ready enough to get her pregnant.

Urgently, she whispered, "Harshavardhan, be careful...it is the right time of the month for me...do you understand?

"Uhhhhh," he just grunted.

"Make sure you pull out in time!" she insisted, "I am not protected."

Then he closed his mouth over her, stifling any reply from her with his mouth and tongue. Then he increased his tempo, she felt he had no intention of pulling out at all. May be her words might have increased her fire of sex more.

Emptying his balls in a widow woman's baby hole had to be an idea of his parenting. Suddenly, she was struggling under him, bucking and squirming, as she tried to push him out before he shot his load right in there.

But as the wonderful feeling increased, she could not resist humping back at the stiff thickness shoving and fucking inside her until she came. She told herself, "I will get him out in time." She moaned with joy as intense pleasure rising up from between her legs. She passionately welcomed each thrust, and her finger nails dug in to his shoulders.

She rhythmically began grabbing and pulling at his grunting, trembling body, and as the pleasure increased more, the stronger her legs locked around his waist, allowing him to push deeper and deeper. His thrust quickened, and he grabbed her hips tightly, and his body stiffened, grinding firmly against her pubic bone to get as deep as he could.

Suddenly, she started to come herself, her body shuddered under him and she was too far gone to notice the swelling of his manhood in her love tunnel. She just squealed in delight with the sudden thickness of his velvety head as it kept pumping in her enraptured cervices.

Then he grunted loudly, and she felt something warm hit her spasming cervix, and her eyes flew open.

Her mind opened, "Ohhhh God! He has come inside me! I am getting creamed!" She tried to push him out of her, but Harshavardhan on top of her was determined to plant his seed, and instinctively held his spasming cock nestled deep in her fertile womb.

Again, she felt the familiar sensation against her cervix as his virile sperm jetted deep inside her womb. With her helplessly lunging hips urging him on, he fiercely kept jabbing away in her with quick short thrust, keeping his spurting cock head tight upon her cervix. To top it all off, when she realised, she was being inseminated, she orgasmed explosively.

She moaned in ecstasy as his warm wetness spread deep in her vagina, feeling the syrupy spurts striking her cervix again and again, demanding entry in to her unprotected womb, and her climax left her helpless to stop it. She just humped back at the stiff thickness inside her that throbbed, and spat stream after stream of sperm deep in to her cunt.

Her thirsty cunt for so many years nursed at his gushing white lava as it kept on squirting love juice in to her, spraying her depths with pearly white liquids. Pulse after pulse of his rich virile sperm surged in to her belly, where it belonged, filling her fertile womb with fresh rich sperm.

Finally, his balls finished draining in to her, and as her throbbing cervix feasted on the last drops from his quivering cock head, he collapsed on top of her, and gave a deep grunt of satisfaction with his big cock still buried deep inside her cunt.

As the waves subsided, she lay there catching her breath in a dreamlike state, with his body shivering as it lay spent on her. What had happened did not seem quite real, but when his thickness slowly softened inside her, she came to her senses.

"Harshavardhan,' she hissed at him, "You old bastard! You came inside me! What if I get pregnant?"

"I hope, "he whispered out of breath, "It will be a boy."

"Harshavardhan! You are crazy!" she sobbed out, "You don't know what you are saying." She looked at him with liquid eyes.

"Don't worry! If situation arises, I will marry you," he assured her.

Soon they were kissing again. As she savoured his tongue in her mouth, she suddenly felt his dick throbbing inside her cunt, it was going rigid again inside her. Fascinated, she touched his balls, and as he grew thicker, she felt her sheathe tighten around his harden dick. It was a wonderful sensation. She continued caressing his balls, and soon he was completely hard again inside her.

She moaned in delight as she marvelled at his vigour, and she quickly opened her thighs wide again, digging her heels in to his buttocks to take his manhood deeper in her. He began to rotate his hips slowly, and her body responded enthusiastically as his dick glided up and down in her slippery sheathe. Her cunt felt even fuller than before.

His strokes came faster now, and base of his big slick cock was grinding deliciously against her cunt. She felt the orgasms flame faring up. His stroking hips ignited a firestorm inside her body. She arched her back, pushing her body up into his to increase the friction against her button, and before she knew it, she was orgasming again, clutching on to him, she bit her lip not to scream as she went over the edge. She just squealed as the sudden ecstasy jolted through her.

Aishwarya cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Harshavardhan."

He could feel her vagina spasming as her orgasm raged. Her head was rolling from side to side, and her butt was coming off the bed as she bucked him. Her whole body shuddered in climax, the familiar spasm made her body quake, she felt her cunt inner muscles clasp and release the pussy juices like a volcano released the lava, spasming through her over and over. She had never come so fast.

She felt Harshavardhan's mouth on her again. Excited by her quick climax, he forced his tongue in her mouth and kissed her possessively, while his virile giant cock kept thrusting in and out of her wet cunt.

Any second she expected Harshavardhan to come inside her, putting out the wild fire that was raging in her loins, but he lasted longer than her. Meeting his every thrust, she eagerly welcomed his tongue inside her mouth, and although her climax slowly subsided, waves of pleasure still flooded through her as she humped back at him.

Moaning in unison, they continued to fuck in a slow and steady rhythm. She heard the squishing sound of fucking in and out of her cunt. She playfully put her fingers around his shaft to feel it moving up and down in her hand. He groaned joyously. Having his big member sliding through her fingers and in to her wet open pussy hole felt incredibly sexy.

He could feel her vagina spasming as it clenched his shaft and then released it; clench, release, clench, release, clench, release. He couldn't hold back any longer; He felt his scrotum tighten and a warmth spreading throughout his nether regions. He was close to cumming as he witnessed Aishwarya's intense orgasm, so he stopped thrusting.

A few moments later the first rope of pearly-white semen burned up his shaft and spurted out inside Aishwarya's ovary.

"Damn, Aishwarya, that was incredible," Harshavardhan said after he caught his breath.

"I enjoyed it too," she said. "We can do it again if you want to."

"My God! you are an insatiable lady. Do you want to quench your thirst of 10 years in a single drink? Do you have any idea, how many orgasms you had?" he exclaimed with his bewildered eyes.

Then he said, "There is good news for you. There is no symptom of any fistula inside your ass hole and that was a cyst."

Aishwarya simply smiled, and embraced him tightly.

Both of them went in to bath room and Aishwarya told him to squat down. She came and stood over his face. She told him to open his mouth, the yellow stream gushed out from her cunt and fell inside his mouth as she peed on him. He swallowed all her pee without wasting a single drop. It was warm and salty in taste.

Afterwards, Harshavardhan would fuck both Keerthy and Aishwarya in every alternate day in a pre-determined and cautious manner. Both the women were completely unaware of the fact that they were being fucked by the same man under the same roof.

TO BE CONTINUED.............
Super bro waiting for next episode

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN - S01 E08

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 0 - page 33

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 1 - page 33

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 2 - page 34

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 3 - page 34

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 4 - page 36

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 5 - page 36

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 6 - page 37

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 7 -
page 39

Both Kajal and Samantha were approaching towards the advance stages of child birth. In view of this, Harshavardhan called a meeting in his flat attended by all the members of flats.

He addressed the gatherings, "You see, both of our ladies are approaching near the stages of child birth. I am very much busy with my Banking works from 10.00AM morning till evening in Bank, and remaining absent from Apartment during this time.

Apart from Aishwarya and Keerthy, no other persons are available during this time. In this moment, some male persons should be present in case of emergency, to meet the medical attention of these two ladies. So, what I suggest, you should immediately send news to Mr. Chaitanya varma (Husband of Samantha) and Mr. Gautham kumar (Husband of Kajal) for their presence here."

After a week, both the husbands of the ladies reached. First of all, they thanked Harshavardhan for extending help and co-operation to their families at the time of need like a Guardian and Father figure. Both the husbands assured him that they would remain till the delivery of the babies.

After two days, in a fine morning, Keerthy while serving him a cup of coffee, said, "I want to share good news to you."

"What's that?" asked Harshavardhan.

With too much shyness and dropping her eyes, she said, "I am pregnant, and you are going to be father."

"Ohhhh...really! Keerthy, I am very happy that after 8 years, you are going to be a mother and that too of my child." Saying this he embraced her, and planted his kiss on her forehead, cheeks and lips.

He further said, "Listen Keerthy carefully, For the betterment of the situation, you have to leave immediately, and reach to your husband. There is only one thing you can do when you go back to your home. You tell your husband that you have been taking a very effective medicine given by uncle for fertile, and fuck with him every day whether his dick is erected or not. Please ensure that his sperm should be dropped inside your cunt for his convenience and belief. After one month, inform him that you are pregnant."

Then he laughed and jokingly said, "Tell your husband, how effectively my medicines(sperms) helped you to get pregnant."

Keerthy smiled with shyness, and said, "Uncle, you are very naughty."

In the evening, Mr. Gautham kumar was sitting in sofa with his wife Kajal. Kajal with her very big swollen womb was conversing with her husband.

Then Keerthy entered in the midst of their conversation. Both of them stopped their conversation and looked at her curiously.

Keerthy looked at Mr. Gautham kumar, and said in a soft voice, "it has been quite a long time since I have left my home town, leaving my husband behind me. He is facing problems in absence of me. Now, since you have come to take care of Kajal, I will be leaving tomorrow morning."

Mr. Gautham kumar happily agreed, and said, "So nice of you my dear Keerthy, in absence of me, you have nicely taken care of your cousin. You may leave tomorrow morning. All my blessings to you. Please convey my respect and gratitude to your father."

Next morning Keerthy left for her hometown after giving departed embrace and kiss to Harshavardhan.

In the meantime, children of both the families had left for Shimla to attend their summer camp which was arranged by their school.

In one evening, when Harshavardhan returned from his Bank, he found Mr. Gautham kumar and Mr. Chaitanya varma were waiting for him in his flat.

Mr. Gautham kumar started to say, "Dada, today we both took our wives to Doctor for a medical check. The consulting Doctor told us that both are in an advance stage of delivering their babies within 15 days. Both of them need to be admitted in hospital immediately. The Nursing home is situated in the outskirt of city around 18 km away from here. That is a special Nursing Home for new born babies only.

Although it is a bit expensive but they will provide separate rooms for us with attached bath rooms where we can also stay along with our wives. There will always be facility of Doctors and Nurses for 24 hours. So, we both have decided to move from here day after tomorrow with our wives for their admission in the Nursing Home till the delivery of the babies."

Harshavardhan replied, "You both have taken a right decision in proper time."

Then Mr. Chaitanya varma said, "Dada, there is one problem. After our leaving, my mother-in-law (Aishwarya) will be left alone as you will be absent during day time for your Bank. We both are worried how she will adjust herself alone here."

Harshavardhan was very happy inside his heart as if God has blessed him, favoured him.

He smiled, and said, "You both need not be worried, I have a solution. You see, throughout the years, I work in Bank like a donkey, and all my privileged leaves go on waste. Now the pressure of Bank work is very less, and in absence of me, my deputies can well handle the works. So, I will take 15 days leave from Bank for a temporary relaxation so that I could be with Aishwarya here for her companionship, and she would not feel alone."

The husbands were so happy that they thanked and embraced him.

Next day morning, Harshavardhan was very happy to find Pooja Hegde, his second officer joining her duty after returning from a long honeymoon spent with her newlywed husband.

From the cabin, Harshavardhan could see the changes in her body. Her boobs became slightly bigger, and her buttocks were wider than before. He thought she had been blossomed in to a flower from a bud after prolonged fucking by her husband during their honey moon. Then Pooja entered in to his cabin, and greeted him.

He teased her, "What's a surprise! Pooja, now you look like a fresh flower after returning from your honey moon."

Pooja smiled shyly, and said, "Thank you, Sir,"

At that time, Vijay, the cash officer of the Bank entered with a file for his signature. Vijay, being the Cash officer of the Bank was an important hand to Harshavardhan. Vijay was a bright young man of 26 years. He had a baby girl of 5 months old only.

Harshavardhan looked at him and asked, "Vijay, how is your daughter?

Vijay smiled, and replied, "Sir, she is fine."

Both of them were very reliable officers to him. He would always consider Pooja as his right hand and Vijay as his left hand.

Then he addressed to both, "Guys, from tomorrow, I will be on leave for 15 days. I hope, both of you will take proper care of the Bank during my absence."

"Yes Sir, you can rest assured," both of them said in same voice.

Both Aishwarya and Harshavardhan were very happy. They were alone and nobody was there to disturb them.

Suddenly Aishwarya said, "Harshavardhan, I am afraid, and apprehend that in future I may get pregnant. Just think, what will happen to me in that situation. I am a widow of 50 years. What will others say? I have my daughter, Son-in-law and Grandchildren. Can I face them?"

Harshavardhan said, "Don't worry! If something unusual happens, we will tell everybody that we are married secretly, and we will show our marriage photographs."

"How?" she asked in a surprising tone.

"We will get married today. I will arrange everything," replied Harshavardhan.

In the afternoon, they hurried from the Apartment as he got a taxi, and asked the driver to go to the temple. This temple was infamous for incestuous and widow marriage with unholy practices of other marriage, and it also had a few devadasis.

They reached the temple, and the priest took them to a corner where there was a pandaal(stage) in the centre, and a few people had gathered. Harshavardhan had arranged everything before. Both of them wore bride and groom's dresses.

Harshavardhan took Aishwarya there, and she sat next to him as the pandit (Priest) started reciting mantras(hymns). He looked at Aishwarya. She looked so beautiful dressed as a bride. He felt as if he was in dream. Harshavardhan had arranged people gathered there to witness the tying of their marriage knot.

The priest then asked him to put some sindoor (vermillion) in the centre of Aishwarya's hair. He took it and smeared it in her head, taking her as his wife. He then gave her a manglasutra (a necklace worn by a Hindu woman to signify that she is married) to tie around her neck.

Aishwarya smiled as she had discarded one previously after becoming a widow. Harshavardhan tied the new manga sutra, the symbol of their union, around her neck. The pundit got up and told them to take seven rounds of holy fire.

Aishwarya walked in front followed by Harshavardhan as they circled the holy fire which burnt all other bonds they had. Now Harshavardhan was her husband, and she was his wife. After seven rounds of fire, people threw flowers on the newly married couple and exchanged greetings. What a wonderful sight it was. Harshavardhan felt like the luckiest man in the world.

When they got home, he said that by going around the fire, he had married her for seven lives. He got close to her, and took her in his arms before planting a kiss on her lips.

"O my Aishwarya! My wife," he said.

"O my Harshavardhan! My husband, show me how much you love me," Aishwarya said.

It was already evening when they reached the Apartment. Now they were alone at home. Aishwarya looked so pretty dressed in all jewellery and her wedding sari. Her blouse was giving exactly the kind of show he craved for. They were in Samantha's flat. Night was approaching very fast. Both of them had their dinner. It was already 11.00 pm, night.

Harshavardhan said, "This is your daughter's flat. A newly wed bride bids farewell from her home and proceeds towards her groom's home. So, you will proceed to my flat from here. Then remember, tonight is our suhagraat which will be celebrated in my room."

Harshavardhan asked her to go to his room and wait.

Aishwarya went to his flat and entered in to his bedroom. She was surprised to see the room decorated with flowers and candles along with a glass of milk placed beside the bed. Sex was in the air, she knew. As she sat on the bed, Harshavardhan entered the room. Aishwarya knew the tradition, she got up and touched his feet. He lifted her up, embraced her, and kissed on her face. Then Aishwarya took the glass of milk in her hand, and offered him to drink.

He came to her and said, "From now on, I am your husband, ok"

He drank half the milk, and gave her half. She had the prettiest milk moustache he had ever seen. He cleaned it with his tongue, and began kissing her while his hands had gone to her beautiful mounds feeling them over her blouse. Aishwarya kissed him back with pure lust she had been keeping in the garb of love and affection. They started necking while his hands had pulled out her blouse and were opening the hook of her designed bra.

Her two beautiful breasts fell out as he looked at her looking so sexy, and beautiful. He looked towards her nicely shaped white breasts and her pinkish brown areolas. Her nipples were standing erect like two mangoes, and to her utter surprise, her nipples were long and puffy with small closed pores.

He hoped these pores will be opened soon when his own baby from her will suckle the milk. They were shining pink. He took a good look at them, and then took one of her erect nipples in his mouth, and gave it a sweet bite with his teeth. She moaned with pleasure.

While rubbing his hand on one of her boobs, he ate the other one, nibbled at the boobs, and even tried to take her full booby in his mouth. Harshavardhan opened his mouth full, and took a hearty bite of both her boobs. Her hands were at the back of his head stroking his hair.

He said, "Aishwarya, give milk to your husband."

Aishwarya replied, "My dear husband, these are yours only. You can drink up to your content."

His hand moved on to her bellybutton, and his fingers danced on her naked skin. His mouth went down, and he kissed and licked Aishwarya's flat hairless bellybutton. She was still dressed in her bridal jewellery, and a golden chain fell over her tummy. Then she lifted her saree, removing it up to her thighs.

He kissed Aishwarya's milky thighs and licked them to his delight. He was now kneading her breasts, Aishwarya was moaning, and her breasts were heaving. The whole room was filled of sex sounds as he lowered his face to kiss Aishwarya's hungry cunt over her designed beautiful red lacy panties.

She just squirmed in pleasure.

As Harshavardhan sniffed Aishwarya's hidden heavenly floral glory, he saw her looking at him with pure lust, and she bit her lips. Her panty had a wet spot on them, and there were big hairs peaking from the sides of that sexy panty.

He smelled that crotch, and his senses went limp for a second when he sniffed the maddening aroma of Aishwarya's cunt juices smeared with sweat, perfume and the horny smell of urine. Aishwarya quickly removed her panty, and he was looking at the most treasured thing of the world- the pussy of Aishwarya in all her glory.

Harshavardhan gaped at it, and almost tore Aishwarya's bridal sari in an attempt to get her naked. Now, here was his Aishwarya ready to get fucked by her new husband, lying all naked. He looked at her who was all nude, but for her jewellery looking so kinky and wonderful.

"O my baby, I love you so much," said Harshavardhan.

As he moved closer to her, he could smell her sweaty body mixed with perfume and sweat. She had little hair on legs, and at the back of her arms which added her sex appeal. He looked at her, and she took his hands to her shapely boobs where nipples had grown harder than nuts. He pinched one of her nipples, and she gasped in his arms.

"O my new husband, I love you so much. You can do anything as we are married now. Come baby, come to your lonely wife, she needs all your love for ever, "said she and bent forward to kisses his earlobe.

She was still dressed in her jewels, but she quickly removed his shirt and below. Harshavardhan was standing in just silk underwear with his cock making a pole in it. Aishwarya took it in her hand, and rubbed it for some time.

peter lorre character crossword

She said, "O my husband! Your cock is so big, Just the right size for my deep cunt. Time has come to punish me for my unruly behaviour to you in park. I want some punishment for disregarding you in park after sucking your cock. Punish me baby!"

"Ohh... yes, my wife! I love you so much. Oh Aishwarya, you have no idea of how hungry I have been for all this. I have waited for this for days. You are my dream, my wife, my Aishwarya," said he.

"Ohh yes, my husband, take me, and take your wife. Now that I am your wife, I am going to bear you children. Ohh my husband...give it to your wife now. You know how badly I want it. You are my sweetest husband, honey, "cried Aishwarya.

His hands reached over her bare pussy, and he touched it. It was so bushy with thick black pubic hair, and the wetness of her pussy had spread well beyond her hole. He rubbed the top of it with his thumb, and then he inserted his longest finger into her pussy. Aishwarya moaned a bit as he thrust it further. He started finger-fucking her vigorously now, while her hand was stroking his cock.

She then pushed him aside, and walked naked across the room, went to dressing table, got back some sindoor (vermillion) and said hungrily, "Ohh husband! You have to put some sindoor here also." as she pointed out her pussy in the tuft of brown wet pubes. He quickly went forward and put some sindoor there.

He couldn't control anymore and kissed her pussy; a lot of flab had gathered on her pussy hole. Her pussy looked so fresh and pink that he had to look at her face while this wonderful pussy really belonged to her. He sucked his favourite hole in the world for a long time while she moaned and squirmed in ecstasy. In a moment, she went stiff and uttered obscenities and went limp in his arms.

He knew she was having an orgasm and he bit the clit real hard, thrusting 3 fingers inside her lovely pussy. She came like a flood, and he licked every single drop of Aishwarya's tastiest juice. Ah! what a taste.

Then he went back to her face, and kissed it for what seemed an eternity with his lips smeared in her hot lips, their tongues swirled in each other while his hands tweaked her nipples making them sore and red, and she moaned in pleasure.

"Ohh, my lovely husband! Where did you learn all this? You are going to kill your wife with your love-making skills. Ohh God! This feels so good. Don't stop. I want you inside now my baby. Let me ride your dick now as I am your wife, "she said and moaned.

Then she came on top of him, and took his whole cock in her pussy, and started jumping. Aishwarya had taken the entire cock in her pussy, and her breasts jiggled on his face. He quickly latched on to one of her nipples. He brought his hands to her velvety ass, and slapped it a few times. Aishwarya grunted and groaned like a newly married girl while her fat ass shuddered in his crotch.

Now she adjusted herself in such a way that she was getting maximum penetration. He was hitting her womb. His erect cock wedged deep into the inner recesses of her vagina. It appeared that all he wanted to do was to merge into her...making her his forever.

Now she was maddened with lust, and she started slapping her big boobies on his face. He could feel the nipples on his cheeks, nose and everywhere. This was highly erotic so he quickly sucked on Aishwarya's boobies while slapping her ass, and she started shouting obscenities now.

"I can't wait," she screamed at him, "If I don't feel you pumping my womb full of baby-juice in the next minute or so, I'm going to scream! Now get on top of me, get your cock inside me, and fuck me until you squirt me full of your baby-making cream. Let me feel my husband squirting his baby-making sperm up inside my slutty belly where it belongs." She cried.

Harshavardhan grasped her shoulders and flipped them both down until he was on top, and straddled Aishwarya's fleshy thighs in a deep squat. Feverishly, she guided his jutting monstrosity down toward the wet, gaping core of her femininity. She rubbed the head of his giant cock up and down the weeping furrow of her pussy.

Back