• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
I took her into my arms and started to kiss her on her neck and shoulders. She started to moan now. I was rubbing her boobs with one hand.

After few minutes, of licking her neck and shoulders, I opened her bra hook and took them off. I guess her size was 34, her boobs were round, bubbly and tight. Perfect boobs to suck and squeeze. I grabbed her both boobs in my hands, started to rub one and suck another. Soon I was biting her boobs and pressing them so hard that she was shouting to go slow as they were paining. I was biting so hard that her boobs got dark red.

38cfG.jpg

She then put her hand on my crotch and started to rub my dick which had got hard till now. I immediately pulled off my brief and her bikini as well. I began to move my hands on her pussy, they were shaved as if she knew this was going to happen. Her pussy was so beautiful and lovely that I kept staring at her pussy and she was rubbing my dick.

38oLK.jpg

I sat in the mid of her legs, bent down and started to smell her pussy. I can’t explain how I felt, it just made me mad, I have never smelled such an amazing pussy. It was so damn awesome. I pulled out my tongue and started to lick her pussy, I stretched her pussy lips and started to lick in mid.

Then I spit on her pussy and then lick it again. I was literally eating her pussy and she was shouting out loud in pain and pleasure as well. Her pussy water started to flow now. I inserted one finger into her pussy. And I guess she didn’t have sex for a while as her pussy was tight. I felt wow that I was going to fuck her tight pussy hard tonight.

38jXs.jpg

I started to rub her pussy clit and lick her pussy. She was moving her legs out of excitement and was scratching my hands and pulling my hairs. This was making me more horny and then she said, “fuck meeeeee nowww, I can’t take it more.”

I said not too early, I have to enjoy your body a lot.

3Bp6Q.jpg

Then I asked her to lay down on her stomach. She had a perfect curvy ass, so soft and shaped. I sat on my knees and started to pat my hard dick on her ass. On every slap on her ass by my dick, she was moaning, “ahhhhhh yesssss now go in…..”

I bent and started to kiss and lick her ass. I was biting her ass and slapping it hard. She was moving her waist and ass up and down out of pleasure and I was rubbing her pussy also in mid. Bedsheet there got wet by her pussy juices.

3isTs.jpg

After enjoying her pussy and ass for a good amount time, I went near her face. She opened her mouth and I inserted my dick in her mouth. She was lying in the bed and I was on my knee just above her face. Soon she was holding me by grabbing my ass and I had inserted whole dick inside which has gone till her throat.

I was fucking in her mouth, she was trying to shout, but with my dick inside, she was unable to. The saliva was coming out of her mouth, she was digging nails and scratching my back while I was mouth fucking her. I was getting a lot of precum which was dropping into her mouth and she swallowing it. Then I took out my dick and she was breathing fast and was coughing too.

3tdLe.jpg

After that, she made me lie on the bed and came over me. She took my dick into her hand, spit a lot of saliva on my dick and began to lick it. She was licking my dick exactly the way I wanted. Her saliva was dropping down from top to bottom of my dick and she was sucking it and licking it, enjoying it to the fullest.

Then I made her lie on the bed again and came over her. I wanted to fuck her really hard so I put her both legs on my both shoulders, grabbed her neck from behind by inserting my hands under her arms so that she will be completely into my custody and can’t move.

3Ma1W.jpg

I pointed my dick at her pussy and gave it a tight push, and I was all into. She slapped me hard, “ahhhhhhhh you fucker” and I started to fuck her. Every time I was going in, I was applying my full strength and she was shouting really loud, “Oooooohhhhh urrggggggg aaahhhhh it’s paining, can’t take it its paining”

But I was fucking her, ignoring whatever she was saying. I was taking out my whole dick and then inserting it at once with full force. Water was coming from her pussy and now she began to love it shouting, “ohhhh yesssss fuck my my mannnn yyeeeeaaahhhh harderrrr go deep more deep”.

3CAmk.jpg

I was like I am gonna drill your pussy really deep inside and I began to fuck her hard.

“Yeahhhhh Tamanna, you are my slut.. my fuck loveeee ohhhh yeahhhhh I am gonna make you my slave tonight.”

3VRlz.jpg

Yesssss Arpit make me your slut.. your whore tonight, do whatever you want fuckkkkkkk fuckkkk me whole night ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh yessss yessss yessss moreeeee moreeeee moreeee fuckkkk me fuckkkk me fuckkkk me…”

I fucked her for a long time in that position and was chewing her boobs also. Then I made her lie in doggy position and came from behind. I was on my knees, standing just behind her ass and we both were totally naked. Then I grabbed her ass, adjusted my dick on her pussy from behind and inserted in. I began to fuck her hard and was slapping her tight ass. She was shouting and moaning, “ahhhhhh m loving itttt yesssss I want it more fuckkkkk me whole night yesssss”

3uOBG.jpg

I was fucking her from behind and every stroke was going inside really hard. With every stroke, her boobs were shaking and her moans were making me more horny and full of power.

I was about to cum too so I increased my speed and began to fuck her really really hard.

39QcG.jpg

We could hear the sound when my crotch and thighs banging on her ass. It was amazing, just amazing. I went on fucking her hard from behind and she kept on getting fucked shouting and moaning.

I felt I was about to come, I took out my dick, she lied on the bed and shoot my cum on her face, lips, and boobs. She wiped my dick with her panties and grabbed me in her arms. I suddenly felt asleep but I remember she kissed me on my forehead, covered us with the blanket and we both slept.

3Lexq.jpg

Make story in hindi or English
Jabardasth comedy show start aiye koncham kaalam iyyindhi . ee show concept and director sanjeev k kumar . producer sham prasad . judges nagababu and roja . anasuya anchor . show start iye konni months avvutundhi . antha baga saguthundhi. show baga hit iyyindhi , andharu dabbulu baga sampadistunnaru , ala oka roju shooting kosam anasuya annapurna studios ki vachindhi , anasuya tana car dege lopaliki nadukuntu vasthundhi , appudu dharilo roja kanipisthundhi , anasuya roju ni hug chesukuntadhi
2df31c31dc1f7f8c93130da21d7997b3.jpg

anasuya : - roja madam good morning

roja :- aa anasuya good morning aa car evaridhi

anasuya :- aa car naadhe roja garu

roja :- aboo show start aina konni months lone car konnav anthe , prasad garu neeku baga ne isthunnaru

anasuya :- edho jabardasth show daya

roja :- aa dabbulu show valla kadhu le , night vadi guest house valla ani naku thelusu le

Picsart-22-05-10-23-35-22-383.jpg

anasuya :- roja gaaru alantidhi em levu

roja :- appave lanja nak enduku kahanilu chepputhav

anasuya :- meeku theliyanidhi em vundhi le roja gaaru , vadu nannu varaniki 4 rojulu dengutunnadu

roja :- migilani 3 rojulu nannu dengunnadu , nene evariki cheppedhi

20200805131127.jpg

anasuya ;- meeru kuda pedha lanja eh

roja ;- elantivi enni chudaledhu , elanti vallani intha mandhini denganu , neku edhi ga first , inka neeku mundhu mundhu chusthav le

anasuya ;- haha roja garu meeru mari nu

roja ;- sare padha makeup room ki veldhame

END OF UPDATE 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 17

On Sunday night you send Keerthy her next task.

You: Its a new week and I have a new task for you. In your work outfit wearing a skirt but no panties, I want you to make a masturbation video. You can keep your face hidden like your other pictures, I don't want your identity revealed either. But your page is lacking in more explicit videos and I want you to play with yourself for 30 minutes. You may use a toy if you wish, or just your fingers, but you are NOT allowed to cum.

Naked-mallu-actress-keerthi-suresh-fingering-her-shaved-pussy-big-fake-boobs.jpg

Keerthy: Hey, I hope you had a good weekend. Ok, I will take a video of myself doing that. I orgasm pretty easily though, usually if I play with myself for a few minutes I get close. Why am I not allowed to cum?

You: Because you are going to make this video tomorrow morning before you go to work. I want to see it posted before you get to the office, and when you get there I'll give you your next task.

Keerthy: Ok I will do it, I guess I have no choice.

You: No, you don't.

At 6am on Monday morning, you open Keerthy's onlyfans page and see her new video. Its thirty minutes long as you requested, showing Keerthy only from the chest down. She's sitting on her bedroom floor, her legs spread in her skirt. She begins to play with herself, using just her fingers. Pretty soon she begins to moan softly and you can tell she is quite turned on. After a few minutes her moans quicken and she stops, clearly to take a break so she doesn't orgasm. A minute later she continues but she's soon on the edge of orgasm yet again and is forced to take a break. This continues for the rest of the video and by the end her hips and buckling, begging for release.

Nude-Keerthy-Suresh-spreading-pussy-lip-wide-open-leg-Sexy-Deep-Fake-HQ-Photos.jpg

Your phone buzzes with a text message.

Keerthy: I uploaded the video and am heading to work soon.

You: Wear your remote controlled vibrator again. You must wear it to work everyday unless I tell you otherwise and I expect you to go without panties. Start calling me sir.

Keerthy: Ok sir, I will do that.

ezgif.com-gif-makerdd07ed10b313d624.gif

You're sitting at your cubicle when Keerthy arrives, she shyly says hi to you again before going to her desk.

You: I'm going to use the remote controlled vibrator on you today but I want you to text me before you cum because you are not allowed to orgasm unless I tell you to. You are going to livestream yourself just for me so I can ensure you obey.

Keerthy: Ok sir, I do still have some work to do today, can you try and allow me some time to make sure I'm still getting some stuff done?

You: If you are a good girl then I will allow that.

Soon Keerthy's livestream for you is online and you begin watching, the camera angle from below her desk facing up her skirt where you can see the outline of her tight pussy. You then open up the vibrator app and turn the vibrator on low. You think you hear a gasp from Keerthy's cubicle and watch on the stream as her legs start to squirm. She spreads her legs a bit wider and you notice that she is soaking wet already. Her pussy is glistening and creamy.

keertgid.jpg

Keerthy: I'm going to cum pretty soon if this thing stays on sir.

You: You're going to cum already? If you do come there will be a punishment. I'm going to keep the vibrator on for another minute and then you can rest.

ezgif.com-gif-maker1066d620746905a5.gif

Keerthy continues to squirm for another minute but she manages to hold off her orgasm.

You turn off the vibrator.

You: Is the coworker you made the video with in the office today with you?

Keerthy: Yes sir, he sits in the cubicle right next to me.

You: Has he said anything to you since you made the video?

Keerthy: No, we haven't really spoken since that. He hasn't mentioned it to me.

You: Ask him for help on whatever you are working on, I'm going to turn on the vibrator and if you cum while he's helping, you will be punished.

Keerthy: Yes sir.

You turn the vibrator back on and hear Keerthy call out to you.

"Hey, um Komal, can-can you come over here for a minute?"

keerthy_suresh_flaunting_her_pretty_smile.jpg

You smile get up out of your seat and walk over to her cubicle. You stand over Keerthy noticing her face is flushed and she's trying to avoid eye contact.

"Komal I was wondering if you could proofread this email real, um, quick? I ju-just want to make sure I made no errors and its sounds ok"

You agree and lean over to look at her computer screen. Keerthy is shuffling a bit in her seat, clearly struggling to control herself.

ezgif.com-gif-makerde98dce342aa0a02.gif

You read over her email slowly, taking a couple minutes.

"Looks good to me Keerthy, are you ok, you seem a bit out of it", you say.

Indeed Keerthy's eyes are now glassed over and she has squeezed her legs together in an effort to control herself.

"Oh ye-yes I'm fine, thanks so much Komal," she responds.

You give her a smile and then walk back to your desk.

Keerthy%2BSuresh%2Bin%2BPink%2BDress%2Bwith%2BCute%2Band%2BAwesome%2BLovely%2BChubby%2BCheeks%2BSmile.jpg

Keerthy: Ok he finished helping me out. I'm so close, can you please turn it off now sir?

You turn off the vibrator and hear an exhale from her cubicle.

You: Good girl, you've done well so far. I'm going to turn the vibrator on throughout the day and you are not allowed to cum. Keep streaming for me so I know you are doing as I say.

You proceed to turn the vibrator on and off throughout the day, and you can tell Keerthy can barely control herself by the end of the day. Even when the vibrator off, you see her occasionally reach down with her fingers, beginning to touch herself before she realizes what she is doing and draws her hand back. You can tell Keerthy is screaming for an orgasm and release of her built up tension since the morning.

ezgif.com-gif-makerf0afe3cebf232e3e.gif

You read over her email slowly, taking a couple minutes.

"Looks good to me Keerthy, are you ok, you seem a bit out of it", you say.

Indeed Keerthy's eyes are now glassed over and she has squeezed her legs together in an effort to control herself.

"Oh ye-yes I'm fine, thanks so much Komal," she responds.

You give her a smile and then walk back to your desk.

Keerthy%2BSuresh%2Bin%2BPink%2BDress%2Bwith%2BCute%2Band%2BAwesome%2BLovely%2BChubby%2BCheeks%2BSmile.jpg

Keerthy: Ok he finished helping me out. I'm so close, can you please turn it off now sir?

You turn off the vibrator and hear an exhale from her cubicle.

You: Good girl, you've done well so far. I'm going to turn the vibrator on throughout the day and you are not allowed to cum. Keep streaming for me so I know you are doing as I say.

You proceed to turn the vibrator on and off throughout the day, and you can tell Keerthy can barely control herself by the end of the day. Even when the vibrator off, you see her occasionally reach down with her fingers, beginning to touch herself before she realizes what she is doing and draws her hand back. You can tell Keerthy is screaming for an orgasm and release of her built up tension since the morning.

ezgif.com-gif-makerf0afe3cebf232e3e.gif
Nice story bro

Back