• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
You: You are not allowed to cum this week, I will continue to play with you and I will find out if you do cum. And then the consequences will be severe. Do you understand me?

Keerthy: Yes sir, I promise I will not cum.

Each day at work, you turn the vibrator on several times each day, bringing Keerthy to the very edge of orgasm. She obeys and texts you each time she is close, and you turn the vibrator off. By Friday, she's begging for release.

crying-sad.gif

Keerthy: Please sir, can I orgasm? I'm so pent up I can't focus. Please sir I'll do anything you want.

You: Anything?

Keerthy: I'm sorry I didn't mean anything. I just meant I'll listen to you and do what you want as long as this is kept secret but I really really need to orgasm, I can't concentrate, I can barely do anything, I really need to cum.

ezgif.com-gif-maker4b4de86b5bb353da.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 22

You: I want you to blindfold yourself and strip naked tonight. I want you to lay down on your bed on your stomach, face down. Keep your apartment door and bedroom door unlocked and when you have done so text me. I am going to come and use a toy on you and you can orgasm then.

3JhfN.jpg

Keerthy: Ok sir, that's scary to me, what happens if someone else comes in?

You: Don't worry I won't hurt you, and I'll be close, nobody else will come in.

Keerthy: Ok sir, I will do that.

You wait a block from Keerthy's apartment that evening and soon you get a text from her.

Keerthy: Ok I'm about to put on my blindfold and lay on my bed. You can come up now.

You head up to her apartment and turn the door handle. Its unlocked as you requested. You head over to her bedroom where the door is ajar. There you are greeted with a unbelievable sight on Keerthy lying face down on her bed, her ass facing towards you. She looks like a princess, ready for your taking. She hears you approach and asks, "Hey is that you?"

rng24.gif

You respond in a deep voice, disguising your identity, "Yes its me, good job, don't move."

You then move over to the bed and take out the rope you brought with you, "I'm going to tie your hands and feet now, don't move." She nods her head.

You use the rope to tie her hands together, and then you tie her feet together as well. The knots are tight and she will barely be able to move. You then take out a gag and stuff it into her mouth. She isn't expecting that and tries to protest but only a mumble comes out.

ezgif.com-gif-maker3b91334d563b6432.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 23

Now that Keerthy is all tied up and helpless, you undress. Your cock is already hard from the sight of the struggling beautiful teen in front of you and you line up your cock with Keerthy's opening.

Then, without any warning, you plunge fully into her. She squirms and lets out a muffled scream - you may have taken her virginity last week but god is she still tight as a vice. In fact it takes a lot of your core strength just to push yourself fully into her.

3wTOP.jpg

You proceed to fuck her, your thighs slapping against her ass. You spank her ass hard, leaving red marks as she continues to moan into her gag. She's in pain clearly but her pussy is getting wet. You can hear the wetness from the sloshing sounds every time you draw back and plunge into her. Soon you can't hold it much longer and decide to cum all over her face.

You pull out and yank her off the bed by her ankles. She flops onto the floor, unable to move, and you grab her hair and pull her to her knees. You aim your cock directly at Keerthy and explode all over her pretty face.

ezgif.com-gif-maker1d8a730b6369a234.gif

Keerthy-Suresh-handjob-nude-cock-cum-on-mouth.jpg

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 24

Keerthy is still on her knees in front of her bed, face covered in cum and you swear you could go again. Still probably best to wait a little and grab a bite from her fridge. You shove her back onto the bed, and proceed to tie her up again, so that she can barely move.

MGR-Keerthi-34.jpg

You head over to her fridge and grab a quick snack while you recharge. She has a nice apartment, very clean and organized, just like the smart, ambitious coworker you know. Too bad for her, she is now tied up and helpless waiting for her holes to be used again by you.

After about fifteen minutes you head back to Keerthy's room where she is still lying still in bed with tears on her cheeks. She hasn't tried to struggle, knowing full well there isn't really a point. She hears you come back into the room and turns her head towards the sound, wary of what you are going to do next.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-16463bbb386a3e4c7.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 25

You grab the hitachi vibrator you brought over and turn it on. You immediately set it to the highest setting, ready to give Keerthy a very quick but painful orgasm. You press the hitachi to Keerthy's wet slit and she immediately screams, trying to move away from it, her clit not yet ready for that amount of stimulation. You push Keerthy down with your other hand so she can't move and mash the hitachi back against her clit.

6b6fbbc99cd885bd0374c801369a12ef.gif

She screams in pain and pleasure again, trying to wriggle away from the intense stimulation but to no avail. You don't let up as she continues to wriggle and wriggle, her body losing control.

crying-nenu-sailaja.gif

Her juices are now flowing freely down her thighs as she loses complete control of her body. You can tell she's about to orgasm and so you slide a couple fingers into Keerthy, marvelling at just how soaked she feels.

You start pumping your fingers into Keerthy and that sends her over the edge. Her hips buckle and her legs being to shake uncontrollably. She's trying to get away from the pain of the hitachi as waves of pleasure roll over her. She screams into her gag, shaking as her orgasm explodes.

ezgif.com-gif-maker521acdd7ab4c6a86.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 26

You remove the hitachi from Keerthy's clit and her legs slump back to the floor as she comes down from her orgasm. Her chest moves up and down as she takes deep breathes, her legs still twitching. You let her rest for a few minutes, watching her lie on the floor, unmoving except for her post-orgasm involuntary shakes, clearly exhausted from the first orgasm.

After a few minutes, you turn the vibrator back on. Upon hearing this Keerthy tries to shake her head and you think she's trying to say "no more, please" but it comes out muffled from the gag. She tries to move away from the sound but she can't move far as her hands and feet are still tied together and to the bedposts.

You grab Keerthy's ankle and pull her back towards you as she starts shaking her head more rapidly, pleading for you to stop. You jam the hitachi, on full blast, back onto her glistening pussy and she screams into the gag. You almost feel bad, you know the intense stimulation must be so painful on her sensitive lips.

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=0Yx0kVFuwHX6QIMz)28653091b.gif

You let off for a moment with a better idea. Keerthy seems to think you're letting her have a break and flops motionless again, sighing in relief. You grab the rope and proceed to tie her thighs together, Keerthy unsure why you are doing so.

Then, with some effort you jam the hitachi in between her thighs under the rope. In this position, its impossible for her to get away from the toy and you turn it back on. Keerthy starts thrashing around, trying to get the wand away from her pussy, but it is jammed against her clit and she cannot escape.

Keerthy thrashes about for a minute, screaming into her gag in pain and pleasure, her face flushed red, her body straining against the rope bonds. She begins to tire out however and after a little, she's reduced to moans and tears. Her orgasm hits her suddenly and unexpectedly and her legs spasm, her back arching as it rolls over her.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-13635670ff9c63cde.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 27

"I think I'll have to keep doing this to you all night Keerthy," you say and Keerthy immediately starts shaking her head again, pleading for you to stop. She's wanted an orgasm all week but the two she's been rewarded with have been just too much. She doesn't think her sensitive, inexperienced clit can take another forced orgasm.

c2ef92f025855e7fe5cb9cc7dd5b4b8c.gif

"I'll let you off if you do one thing for me," you say, coming up with an idea. While grabbing your snack, you had spotted what looked like a family photo, with two women standing on Keerthy's left and one on her right. The two on the right were beautiful and could be her sisters although they looked different enough - one looked older maybe in her mid to late twenties, and one younger likely barely legal. However the girl on Keerthy's left looked identical. You couldn't believe it - Keerthy has a twin sister?

89364076.jpg

"I'm going to ask you to do something for me and if you do so I will untie you. If you don't do it, I will use this vibrator on you repeatedly for the rest of this weekend. You will remain tied up and blindfolded even when eating and drinking. You might choose that punishment but that is for you to decide. If you agree to what I ask, nod your head each time I ask, got it?"

Keerthy nods her head at this and you proceed.

hmm-yes.gif

"I saw a photo of you with three girls, are those your sisters?"

You can feel Keerthy's hesitation at this question - why are you asking about them? But she nods her head after a moment's pause.

"I am going to remove that gag, once I do I will dial one of your sisters using your phone. You will then speak to her and convince her to come over and hang out. Then you will drug her with sleeping pills and I will decide where we go from there. Got it?"

2f99c95bffe8741d24b7ae0b924b83a0.jpg

Keerthy pauses but reluctantly she nods her head again. She's too befuddled and dazed to do anything but agree to your demands at this point.

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 28

You approach Keerthy and remove the gag from her mouth. She coughs when you take it out, drool running down her chin.

"What's your twin sister's name?" you ask.

"Samantha," Keerthy squeaks out.

Samantha-1-Updatenews360.jpeg

You grab Keerthy's phone and ask Keerthy for Samantha's number. You dial it in and bring the phone up to Keerthy's ear.

"Invite her over and do as I told you."

Samantha picks up and Keerthy speaks to her briefly, asking for some help on some relationship issues. Samantha agrees to come over and talk, and you hang up the call.

"I'll wait outside in my car, you can text me when Samantha has been given the pills and is asleep," you say, "I'm going to untie you now. When you hear the front door close, you may take off your blindfold."

Soon after you are waiting in your car, when you see another car pull up to Keerthy's apartment. A woman gets out, you can't see her clearly in the dark but about thirty minutes later you get a text from Keerthy.

Keerthy: I gave Samantha the pills in a drink right after she arrived so she's just dozed off.

samantha-prabhu-pink-kurta-1-1920x1080.jpg

You: Ok unlock your door and put your blindfold back on. Lie back in the same position on your bed as before.

You then head back up to Keerthy's apartment.

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 29

You enter Keerthy's apartment and immediately see her sister passed out on the couch. You can't believe this is going to plan so far and Keerthy was willing to drug her sister to be used in unknown ways.

8a44a223d4de369a28183bcf34b775de.jpg

You next head to Keerthy's bedroom and see her once again face down on the bed with her blindfold on. She shifts slightly as you walk over to her, afraid of what is coming.

"I'm going to tie your hands and legs together again but this time its just to make sure you don't do anything," you say. Keerthy nods her head at this and you tie her back up.

bollywood-actress-boobs.gif

You then head back to the couch where Samantha is fast asleep. She's every bit as stunning as Keerthy and you can't wait for the fun you're going to have with the two of them.

Czpu1xxUcAAEJf4.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker512a99490a5e076c.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 30

You walk over to Samantha and give her a light nudge. No reaction. You slap her on the face and still no reaction. She’s completely passed out and oblivious.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1f7424f926cca059a.gif

You yank off her shoes and socks. Then you unbutton her jeans and pull those off as well. She’s wearing a lace thong that barely covers her pussy which you can see peeking out the side.

3za6P.jpg

You lift up Samantha’s shirt and then unbuckle her bra. Her breasts are a bit larger than Keerthy’s but still firm, almost as if they were fake. You step back and look at the now naked Samantha lying on her sister’s couch. She’s beautiful, with flawless skin, thin and fit, her pussy lips tight and without protruding flaps, her butt round and spankable.

3di3p.jpg

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 31

You head back over to the bedroom where Keerthy is still tied and gagged on the bed, her hands behind her back. You take her by the ankles and yank her off the bed. She helps as she hits the ground but her fall is softened by her carpeted apartment floor. You drag her by the ankles over to the living room and in front of the couch where Samantha remains fast asleep.

E66EA1B.gif

You position Samantha into a sitting position with her legs spread wide and her head tilted back, resting on the couch. Then you drag Keerthy onto her knees and grab her by the knot that is tying her hands together. You position her directly between her twin sister’s legs and push her forward. Because her hands are tied behind her back, Keerthy has nothing to prevent her face from smacking into Samantha’s pussy, her nose stuffed into her sisters cunt.

sniffing-pussy-while-5.gif

You’re worried Samantha might awake from this but she doesn’t stir. Keerthy tries to use her face and legs to move and push herself back up, her arms helpless.

“Start licking,” you say to Keerthy and push her face down between her sisters legs. Keerthy has no choice and follows your direction, whimpering as she does so. You admire the view as Keerthy is on her knees, face pressed into Samantha’s pussy, hands tied behind her back, her ass sticking up in the air and inviting you to take advantage. You take out your phone and begin filming the two twins.

Picsart-22-08-05-12-52-55-634.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker-17e673ac694eb2c38.gif

Last edited:
#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 32

Keerthy's ass is sticking up at you, inviting you in and you can't resist. You're rock hard again from watching and recording the two beautiful teenagers in front of you. You move forward towards Keerthy, lining up your cock with her opening.

Keerthy feels your cock bumping against her pussy and inadvertently leans back ever so slightly, pushing the very tip of your cock into her. She quickly realizes this and you see her face blush in embarrassment. She wants your cock, the forced orgasms from earlier and her sister's wet pussy have only served to put her in a state of extreme arousal. You don't let her pull away and push your cock fully into her, using you hand to push down on her back, simultaneously forcing Keerthy face into Samantha.

7-AB05870-B165-4160-8942-E0-F6-ECA42-A8-F.jpg

You pound in and out of Keerthy, not letting her take a breath. When you finally stop pushing her down and yank her up slightly by pulling on the knot typing her hands, she gasps and gasps for air in between moans. She's got tears on her face again but you can't tell whether that's from the lack of air or her situation or both.

3bee5c3136a1e011d1168aefe0020497.gif

You let her get in a few gasps, and then release her. Her face falls back down hitting Samantha between the legs. Samantha still hasn't stirred and Keerthy gets back to licking up her sister's pussy. You keep pounding your cock into Keerthy. Her pussy feels like a dream. Hot, wet and tight, Keerthy has become your little fucktoy and you are enjoying every minute of it.

Picsart-22-07-05-18-02-54-126.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-makerc6e5dcaffecd433e.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 33

You keep pounding into your fucktoy Keerthy and she suddenly orgasms, her legs going limp as she starts to shake. You hold her up in position and keep jamming your cock into her as hard as possible.

"Ohhhh, fuck, fuck, ow, ow, fuuuuuck" Keerthy says as she is overcome with pleasure. You don't let her have a break and keep fucking Keerthy as she tries to squirm away, her clit too sensitive for such a rough fucking as her orgasm dies down.

xA6cp.jpg

"If you don't want to get fucked, then your sister is getting fucked instead," you say, "Is that what you want?"

You can tell Keerthy is conflicted. She wants a break, her pussy now soaked and bright red from the beating it has taken. She doesn't want her sister to share that fate but she ultimately chooses to save herself. Keerthy nods her head shamefully and you push her off your dick immediately, letting her collapse to the floor.

yes-keerthysuresh.gif

You then yank her up by the hair, Keerthy yelping as you do so, and lay her over her sister's lap.

"You're going to stay there and feel the fucking your sleeping sister is about to take," you say.

You then line your cock up with Samantha's opening and push into her. She's tight. Very, very, very tight. In fact you can't get your cock into her fully. You wonder if she's ever been fucked before or if she's a virgin like Keerthy.

Sexy-Samantha-ass-fucking-actress-latest-fake-image.jpg

"Is your sister a virgin?" you ask Keerthy.

"I don't know," Keerthy whispers, "She might be but I'm not sure."

You pull back and try and push in again. You finally get your full length into Samantha and it feels like heaven. You start to slowly piston in and out of the sleeping teenager, admiring how Keerthy also moves with each thrust as she lays across her sister's stomach, blindfolded and tied, feeling her sister get unknowingly fucked because of her mistakes.

Samantha-big-boobs-nude-tamil-pussy-fucking-telugu-penis.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker63d4716a7c9f459e.gif

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 34

Samantha is pure bliss, her tight pussy gripping your cock as you thrust in and out of her. You're soon on the verge of exploding, but you need to give the sleeping teen a good face fucking while she's passed out.

4-F588-C4-F-7-BC5-4-A1-E-B6-B8-45-C6801-ADD85.jpg

You pull out and shift the two girls so that Samantha is laying down on the couch, her mouth hanging to the side, ready for your cock. You position Keerthy in between her sister's legs.

"Eat your sister out again you little whore," you tell Keerthy. Her face flushes at this but she nods in obedience and starts licking her sister's recently fucked pussy once more.

You position your cock in front of Samantha's mouth and press it forward a bit. Her lips are soft and part a little bit. You push a bit harder and use your hand to open her jaw until the tip of your cock finally pops into her mouth. You push forward even more watching as your dick slides into Samantha's mouth. You pull out slowly and push back in, repeating the process over and over as you record the magnificent scene below you on camera. You're fucking Samantha's face as she sleeps while her twin sister Keerthy is blindfolded and tied up but still in between Samantha's legs, eating out her pussy like a good little girl.

Samantha-giving-blowjob-to-her-fan-without-condom-in-saree.jpg

You can't hold out much longer and you shove you dick fully into Samantha's mouth. You feel it hit the back of her throat and push in. You're definitely choking Samantha, depriving her of air but you don't care and hold Samantha's head as you explode, sending stream after stream of semen down her throat.

SamanthaAkkinenilickingspermhandjobcumshotonherboobs.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker3ed989048ff0b892.gif

Back