• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Aquafaker Actress and famous personalities gif Deepfakes

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Last edited:
will repost kriti sanon deepfake again as imgur went down and i don't have permission to reedit the post

last deepfake is bonus for you guys I wont post image of actress you have to guess which actress deepfake it is by looking at video and whosoever guesses it correctly first in comment I will make deepfake of your choice actress here in the thread.

so guess guys may be you can be one whose request i will take next one hint for you is she can be tv actress as well as bollywood actress and she is whom you might have not think at once its totally surprise for you:love::love:

like share in other thread and comment for more fun to motivate me.

also use headphone some video have audio enjoyyyyyyy :sneaky:
I guess, she is Tara Sutaria. btw those bitches Sweta Singh, Anjana omkashyap and Chitra tripathi was instant cum makers.... wonderful work ;)

I guess, she is Tara Sutaria. btw those bitches Sweta Singh, Anjana omkashyap and Chitra tripathi was instant cum makers.... wonderful work ;)
no she is not tara sutaria bro and thanks for your kind words

will repost kriti sanon deepfake again as imgur went down and i don't have permission to reedit the post

kriti sanon reposted

Last edited:
Back