• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens)

Reactions
DF Coins
Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only womens)
Anchor by Samantha

This show is an extract of Bigg Boss, but in this show is little different from that, here we have only women's as contestants and there will be lesbian love inside the house, set back and enjoy the show by our beloved beauty Samantha...

Episode:1 (Introduction)
Samanth: Hello friends and family welcome to Bigg Boss season 1 only for women's, this show is only for women's by women and that's me (LAUGHS)

NPSL0U.jpg

Samantha: So in this first episode we are going to introduce our contestants for this season, this show will consist of 10 contestants and there will be eviction every week!!! and now its time to call our first contestant, Put your hands together to welcome YASHIKA ANAND!!!

NPbNae.jpg

Samantha: Hello beauty girl, Welcome to bigg boss, how do you feel joining me in this show.

Yashika: I am very happy to join this, which is anchor by a beauty like and I am very happy.

Samantha: So say something about you, to us.

Yashika: I am Yashika Anand I do modeling and done few movies, and I am lesbian!!!

Samantha: Wow that's good, ok get in and I will send the next behind you, Thank you.

------Yashika enters the house----

NPbUuq.jpg

Yashika: Wow the house is beautiful, I am the first to enter hey jolly.

Samantha: Yes its time to Welcome our next contestant, here we welcome a beautiful lady Anitha Sampath

NPbbUG.jpg

Samantha: Welcome Anitha you look gorgeous, tell us about you!

Anitha: I am Anitha Sampath, I am news reader and actress doing short films as part time, and I am bisexual and I want to win this show.

Samantha: I like your confidence, put your hand together for our second contestant Anitha.

Anitha enters the house and meets Yashika and have friendly chat.

Samantha: Two contestants have gone inside so its time for the third contestant lets welcome cute girl Gabirella Charlton on stage.

NPbuga.jpg

Samantha: Hello Gabirella, how are you?

Gabi: I am fine mam, and please call my name once second mam I am your biggest fan, call me Gabi mam.

Samantha: OK Gabi, tell us the reason you came to this show.

Gabi: I came for you mam.

Samantha smiles...

Gabi: I am dancer mam, and doing modeling in part time.

Samantha: All contestants said there sex interest, what about you.

Gabi: Hmm, I don't have interest, maybe.

Samantha: OK Gabi its time to enter the house, thank you.

Gabirella Enters the house, and she loved the living room and had chat we fellow contestants.

NPbdBZ.jpg

Samanth: Before going to the next we have our telegram group for you friends to get hot pics and exclusive access to our stories join now https://t.me/Actressnudeedits11

Samantha: Now lets welcome a matured women to this house Reshma Pasupuleti, to the stage.

NPbJf0.jpg

Reshma: Hello Mam.

Sam: Hello Reshma, welcome to Bigg Boss tell me something about you!

Reshma: I am an achor, and model doing commercial ads and doing serials, I have a bad past of life, I came here to forget the past.

Sam: Ok, that's great we will know more about you in upcoming days, now you can get in.

Reshma enters the house, as soon she entered the house she ran to the restroom, raising her skirt up, but only restroom was open tried all the doors finally open one.

Sam: OK the last contestant of todays episode, put your hands together to welcome Rithvika.

NPcpPo.jpg

Rithvika: Hello mam I am Rithvika, actress and done few films.

Sam: Yes! I have seen you acting with Rajini sir! your a great actress, welcome to show.

Rithvika: Thank you mam, I have come to this show to explore the love between women's want to share bond with them.

Samantha: That's all this show is about, welcome again and you can get inside.

----Inside the house----

Yashika: Reshma you have big boobs which bigg boss will like.

Reshma: You have good tits too.

Gabi: Hey someone is coming, Oh its Rithvika.

Rithvika: hello, Hello Yash , hello all.

Gabi: Come lets get inside.

Samantha: So five contestants have entered the house, more 5 will be entering the house in next episode, and don't forgot we have wildcard contestants also, see you in next episode signing off from you Samantha from Bigg Boss (only for ladies)

Thank You!!!

My previous story https://desifakes.com/threads/dharsha-guptha-and-pavithra-lakshmi-lesbian-story.5853/

Next Episode cumming soon!!!

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only womens)
Anchor by Samantha

This show is an extract of Bigg Boss, but in this show is little different from that, here we have only women's as contestants and there will be lesbian love inside the house, set back and enjoy the show by our beloved beauty Samantha...

Samanth: Hello friends and family welcome to Bigg Boss season 1 only for women's, this show is only for women's by women and that's me (LAUGHS)

NPSL0U.jpg

Samantha: So in this first episode we are going to introduce our contestants for this season, this show will consist of 10 contestants and there will be eviction every week!!! and now its time to call our first contestant, Put your hands together to welcome YASHIKA ANAND!!!

NPbNae.jpg

Samantha: Hello beauty girl, Welcome to bigg boss, how do you feel joining me in this show.

Yashika: I am very happy to join this, which is anchor by a beauty like and I am very happy.

Yashika: I am Yashika Anand I do modeling and done few movies, and I am lesbian!!!

Samantha: Wow that's good, ok get in and I will send the next behind you, Thank you.

NPbUuq.jpg

Samantha: Yes its time to Welcome our next contestant, here we welcome a beautiful lady Anitha Sampath

NPbbUG.jpg

Anitha: I am Anitha Sampath, I am news reader and actress doing short films as part time, and I am bisexual and I want to win this show.

Samantha: I like your confidence, put your hand together for our second contestant Anitha.

Samantha: Two contestants have gone inside so its time for the third contestant lets welcome cute girl Gabirella Charlton on stage.

NPbuga.jpg

Gabi: I am fine mam, and please call my name once second mam I am your biggest fan, call me Gabi mam.

Samantha smiles...

Gabirella Enters the house, and she loved the living room and had chat we fellow contestants.

NPbdBZ.jpg

Samanth: Before going to the next we have our telegram group for you friends to get hot pics and exclusive access to our stories join now https://t.me/Actressnudeedits11

Samantha: Now lets welcome a matured women to this house Reshma Pasupuleti, to the stage.

NPbJf0.jpg

Reshma: I am an achor, and model doing commercial ads and doing serials, I have a bad past of life, I came here to forget the past.

Sam: Ok, that's great we will know more about you in upcoming days, now you can get in.

Reshma enters the house, as soon she entered the house she ran to the restroom, raising her skirt up, but only restroom was open tried all the doors finally open one.

Sam: OK the last contestant of todays episode, put your hands together to welcome Rithvika.

NPcpPo.jpg

Sam: Yes! I have seen you acting with Rajini sir! your a great actress, welcome to show.

Rithvika: Thank you mam, I have come to this show to explore the love between women's want to share bond with them.

----Inside the house----

Samantha: So five contestants have entered the house, more 5 will be entering the house in next episode, and don't forgot we have wildcard contestants also, see you in next episode signing off from you Samantha from Bigg Boss (only for ladies)

Thank You!!!

My previous story Dharsha Guptha and Pavithra Lakshmi Lesbian Story - Tamil Sex story -

I am waiting.....

Disclaimer:

BIGG BOSS (only womens)
Anchor by Samantha

NPSL0U.jpg

NPbNae.jpg

NPbUuq.jpg

NPbbUG.jpg

NPbuga.jpg

Samantha smiles...

NPbdBZ.jpg

NPbJf0.jpg

NPcpPo.jpg

----Inside the house----

Thank You!!!

My previous story Dharsha Guptha and Pavithra Lakshmi Lesbian Story - Tamil Sex story -

Top notch contestant bro
Waiting next episode bro

Disclaimer:

If you have not read the Episode-1 read here:
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only womens)
Anchor by Samantha

Episode: 2
Sam: Welcome back to show, Bigg Boss only for Ladies!!!, So last episode 5 contestants have entered the house, Today we will sent 5 more people inside!, so let's begin the show!

Sam: Now put your hand's together and join me in welcoming our 6th contestant Shivani Narayan

Na4ke5.jpg

Sam: Hello Shivani, looking like a doll!

Shivani: Hello mam, it's a pleasure meeting.

Sam: Tell us about yourself.

Shivani: Hi I am Shivani Narayan, doing modeling and acting in serials.

Sam: OK Shivani, we have seen your amazing photoshoots also (SMILES)

Shivani:
Thank you mam!

Sam: Now its time to enter the house, Thank you.

Shivani enters the house and see her fellow contestants, Shivani and Anitha were good friends, She went hugged her tight and slightly rubbed her ass and was very happy to meet her!
Anitha Introduced Shivani to other contestants and she had warm welcome!

Sam: Now its time to welcome our 7th contestant Sanam Shetty on the floor!

Na5UhU.jpg

Sam: Hello Sanam very happy to see your, tell us about you!

Sanam: Hi I am Sanam Shetty, I am actress, model and done some films and interested in Lesbian and BBC.

Sam: Wow you love Interracial that's great, I have the same taste (Chuckles) , Now you can enter the house!

Sanam Enters the house and all were having food, she introduced herself to them!

Sam: Yes now we have 7 contestants inside now lets call our 8th contestant Samyuktha Karthik.

Na5Tpp.jpg

Sam: Hello Samyuktha welcome to Bigg Boss, you look gorgeous and tell about you!

Samyuktha: I am Samyuktha Karthik, I am mommy with sexy assets and I love MILF where I am a MILf and now I am a model and done few comercials!

Sam: Good to have a mommy inside! now you can enter the house.

Samyuktha enters the house and sees her friends, she knows most of them! and all where good friends of her. So she got very much attached with each other.

Sam: And now its time to welcome our 9th Contestant Losliya

NaCS9Q.jpg

Sam: Welcome Losliya to Bigg Boss!

Losliya: Hello I am Losliya, I am newsreader and doing acting, I am from Srilanka.

Sam: Oh from Srilanka, recently I done a role called Raji who is a Srilankan, That was a good experience!

NaCuVk.jpg

Sam:
Ok Losliya now you can get Inside!

Losilya enters the house, but none of them know her because she is from another country, but she tried to mingle with them.

Sam: So its time to welcome our last contestant, lets welcome Ramya Pandian on stage!

NaEZbD.jpg

Sam: Hello Ramya, welcome to Bigg Boss tell me about you!

Ramya:
Hello I am Ramya Pandian, I am model, actress done few films and doing some TV shows!

Sam:
Wishing you good luck, thank you.

Ramya Enters the house.

Sam: So all the contestants have entered the house, Let them enjoy the day, from next episode they will have task and they get super rewards and fun, Wait and watch signing of from you Samantha, Bye.

Inside the house

Shivani and Samyutha was talking about entering the house and Shivani asked about her sex life,

Samyutha: My husband fucks me good but we did'nt have good understand so I am not with alone with my son!
(Sobbing)

Shivani: Oh I am sorry don't cry, I got one thing to make you happy, let me get it you go inside the restoom.

Samyutha: Why to the restroom, OK I will go.

Shivani went inside the restroom and Samyutha was inside she show a dildo to her and they both started to kiss each other and strip naked, Shivani fingered Samyutha and she forget all her sad past and Shivani put the dildo on her and started to fuck Samyutha, Samyutha lifted her legs and shivani spited in her pussy and put the cock inside her hit very hard and both were moaning hard, they both enjoyed the love and sex!

NaSt5O.jpg

By the time Anitha came inside and heared all the sound and found it was Shivani and Samyutha!!!!!

---TO BE CONTINUDE---
Thank You!!!

Bigg Boss Episode-1 BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens) - Actress Sex Story -

Back