• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens)

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action, and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

Read Previous Episode @
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only women's)
Anchor by Samantha
Episode: 3

A new contestant Vanitha enters the house, Bigg Boss asked her to introduce about herself, so all the contestants went inside to the living room.

---In Living Room---
Vanitha came in front of fellow contestants and introduced her, " Hi I am Vanitha Vijayakumar, daughter of actor Vijaykumar, I am an actress, producer and a cook!", Ramya giggled and said "Wow we got a cook because is the winner of cook with comali", Vanitha smiled and said " Yes I can take care of cooking no problem". But Ramya wanted her to join the bathroom cleaning team, so she made her join the team.

After the introduction all the contestants had dinner to went to sleep, but few girls where in the restroom have a night chat.

---In Restroom---
Ramya, Riythvika and Gabirella was having a chat, Ramya always wanted to make fun with Vanitha because she did a show with Vanitha where she tried to put her down and wanted show herself weak, so Ramya was planning to use her power and make naked, so she said about this to Rithvika, " Vanitha is totally making me irritated I am going to make her naked using my power, what you say?"
Riythvika replied "Its your choice and your using your power given by Bigg Boss". Gabirella was curious about that and said " Ramya please do I want to see her big melons, I love seeing them". They had good chat and went to sleep and Ramya saw Shivani was not her bed, and she found she was in Samyutha bed, she smiled and went sleep.

---Day 02---
(Morning)

Music hit the speakers and all the contestants started dancing for the wake up song and enjoyed the music, Ramya requested all the contestants to join the moment of fun, and she asked Vanitha to show her boobs, Vanitha did not understand what happened, then Ramya told the rules and the power she got, so Vanitha accepted the task given to her happily.

She showed her big boobs to contestants all of them enjoyed watching it, her big melons had tender sweat due high temperature and Yashika wanted to lick her body, Vanitha pressed her boobs and started to dance and all contestants were singing for her!

AIbE.jpg

Yashika got tempted and she also striped her dress and started to dance like a slut, she stood back on a pillar and rubbed her pussy in it, and acted like doing pole dance!

AQKw.jpg

When Gabirella saw two boobs she felt happy and she removed her Chudithar and stood in bra and panties, she had small and slim hip with a round belly button, and then she removed her bra and showed her small tennis ball boobs, she went near Vanitha and rubbed her ass!

AQK3.jpg

Next Gabirella touched her boobs, Vanitha thought Gabi like her daughter and she could not accept her touching her boobs, she pushed her, but Gabi started sucking her boobs, Vanitha slapped her hard and ran out shouting "I completed my task it's over".

AQKN.jpg

Gabirella started crying and all contestants smoothen her but she was crying loud, Losliya tried to console her but she could so she gave a kiss in her lips and she exchange her lips inside and spit on her, Reshma called Gabi inside and they left with half lip waiting for taste.

---Evening at Garden---
Anitha and Gabirella was chatting about the incident, Gabi " I don't no why she did this, I am very angry about this, she was also dancing like us but she got angry on me, slapped. Anitha said "Yes that's wrong she should not do that".

AQK5.jpg

Vanitha joined them and she explained what happened, and she said she looks like her daughter and so she slapped her, but she accepted her mistake and kissed her in her cheeks, and said " If you want you can slap me baby". Gabi said " Yes I am going to slap you but with my lips" Gabi kissed her on her cheek.

Bigg Boss announced that " All the contestants get ready for task coming up next , take the dress from store room and get ready soon!

All the contestants went to change there dress but this time there was something different in the changing room!

---TO BE CONTINUDE---
THANK YOU!

Read Previous episode @

Next Episode Cumming Soon!

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action, and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

Read Previous Episode @
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only women's)
Anchor by Samantha

A new contestant Vanitha enters the house, Bigg Boss asked her to introduce about herself, so all the contestants went inside to the living room.

---In Living Room---
Vanitha came in front of fellow contestants and introduced her, " Hi I am Vanitha Vijayakumar, daughter of actor Vijaykumar, I am an actress, producer and a cook!", Ramya giggled and said "Wow we got a cook because is the winner of cook with comali", Vanitha smiled and said " Yes I can take care of cooking no problem". But Ramya wanted her to join the bathroom cleaning team, so she made her join the team.

After the introduction all the contestants had dinner to went to sleep, but few girls where in the restroom have a night chat.

---In Restroom---
Ramya, Riythvika and Gabirella was having a chat, Ramya always wanted to make fun with Vanitha because she did a show with Vanitha where she tried to put her down and wanted show herself weak, so Ramya was planning to use her power and make naked, so she said about this to Rithvika, " Vanitha is totally making me irritated I am going to make her naked using my power, what you say?"
Riythvika replied "Its your choice and your using your power given by Bigg Boss". Gabirella was curious about that and said " Ramya please do I want to see her big melons, I love seeing them". They had good chat and went to sleep and Ramya saw Shivani was not her bed, and she found she was in Samyutha bed, she smiled and went sleep.

---Day 02---
(Morning)

Music hit the speakers and all the contestants started dancing for the wake up song and enjoyed the music, Ramya requested all the contestants to join the moment of fun, and she asked Vanitha to show her boobs, Vanitha did not understand what happened, then Ramya told the rules and the power she got, so Vanitha accepted the task given to her happily.

She showed her big boobs to contestants all of them enjoyed watching it, her big melons had tender sweat due high temperature and Yashika wanted to lick her body, Vanitha pressed her boobs and started to dance and all contestants were singing for her!

AIbE.jpg

Yashika got tempted and she also striped her dress and started to dance like a slut, she stood back on a pillar and rubbed her pussy in it, and acted like doing pole dance!

AQKw.jpg

When Gabirella saw two boobs she felt happy and she removed her Chudithar and stood in bra and panties, she had small and slim hip with a round belly button, and then she removed her bra and showed her small tennis ball boobs, she went near Vanitha and rubbed her ass!

AQK3.jpg

Next Gabirella touched her boobs, Vanitha thought Gabi like her daughter and she could not accept her touching her boobs, she pushed her, but Gabi started sucking her boobs, Vanitha slapped her hard and ran out shouting "I completed my task it's over".

AQKN.jpg

Gabirella started crying and all contestants smoothen her but she was crying loud, Losliya tried to console her but she could so she gave a kiss in her lips and she exchange her lips inside and spit on her, Reshma called Gabi inside and they left with half lip waiting for taste.

---Evening at Garden---
Anitha and Gabirella was chatting about the incident, Gabi " I don't no why she did this, I am very angry about this, she was also dancing like us but she got angry on me, slapped. Anitha said "Yes that's wrong she should not do that".

AQK5.jpg

Vanitha joined them and she explained what happened, and she said she looks like her daughter and so she slapped her, but she accepted her mistake and kissed her in her cheeks, and said " If you want you can slap me baby". Gabi said " Yes I am going to slap you but with my lips" Gabi kissed her on her cheek.

Bigg Boss announced that " All the contestants get ready for task coming up next , take the dress from store room and get ready soon!

All the contestants went to change there dress but this time there was something different in the changing room!

---TO BE CONTINUDE---
THANK YOU!

Read Previous episode @

Mass bro

Disclaimer:

Read Previous Episode @

BIGG BOSS (only women's)
Anchor by Samantha

---In Living Room---

---In Restroom---

---Day 02---
(Morning)

AIbE.jpg

AQKw.jpg

AQK3.jpg

AQKN.jpg

---Evening at Garden---

AQK5.jpg

---TO BE CONTINUDE---
THANK YOU!

Read Previous episode @

Story narration was soo awesome it feel like like real big boss with their character.... Awesome bro ??

Back