• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens)

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

If you have not read the Episode-1 read here:
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only womens)
Anchor by Samantha

Episode: 2
Sam: Welcome back to show, Bigg Boss only for Ladies!!!, So last episode 5 contestants have entered the house, Today we will sent 5 more people inside!, so let's begin the show!

Sam: Now put your hand's together and join me in welcoming our 6th contestant Shivani Narayan

Na4ke5.jpg

Sam: Hello Shivani, looking like a doll!

Shivani: Hello mam, it's a pleasure meeting.

Sam: Tell us about yourself.

Shivani: Hi I am Shivani Narayan, doing modeling and acting in serials.

Sam: OK Shivani, we have seen your amazing photoshoots also (SMILES)

Shivani: Thank you mam!

Sam: Now its time to enter the house, Thank you.

Shivani enters the house and see her fellow contestants, Shivani and Anitha were good friends, She went hugged her tight and slightly rubbed her ass and was very happy to meet her!
Anitha Introduced Shivani to other contestants and she had warm welcome!

Sam: Now its time to welcome our 7th contestant Sanam Shetty on the floor!

Na5UhU.jpg

Sam: Hello Sanam very happy to see your, tell us about you!

Sanam: Hi I am Sanam Shetty, I am actress, model and done some films and interested in Lesbian and BBC.

Sam: Wow you love Interracial that's great, I have the same taste (Chuckles) , Now you can enter the house!

Sanam Enters the house and all were having food, she introduced herself to them!

Sam: Yes now we have 7 contestants inside now lets call our 8th contestant Samyuktha Karthik.

Na5Tpp.jpg

Sam: Hello Samyuktha welcome to Bigg Boss, you look gorgeous and tell about you!

Samyuktha: I am Samyuktha Karthik, I am mommy with sexy assets and I love MILF where I am a MILf and now I am a model and done few comercials!

Sam: Good to have a mommy inside! now you can enter the house.

Samyuktha enters the house and sees her friends, she knows most of them! and all where good friends of her. So she got very much attached with each other.

Sam: And now its time to welcome our 9th Contestant Losliya

NaCS9Q.jpg

Sam: Welcome Losliya to Bigg Boss!

Losliya: Hello I am Losliya, I am newsreader and doing acting, I am from Srilanka.

Sam: Oh from Srilanka, recently I done a role called Raji who is a Srilankan, That was a good experience!

NaCuVk.jpg

Sam:
Ok Losliya now you can get Inside!

Losilya enters the house, but none of them know her because she is from another country, but she tried to mingle with them.

Sam: So its time to welcome our last contestant, lets welcome Ramya Pandian on stage!

NaEZbD.jpg

Sam: Hello Ramya, welcome to Bigg Boss tell me about you!

Ramya: Hello I am Ramya Pandian, I am model, actress done few films and doing some TV shows!

Sam: Wishing you good luck, thank you.

Ramya Enters the house.

Sam: So all the contestants have entered the house, Let them enjoy the day, from next episode they will have task and they get super rewards and fun, Wait and watch signing of from you Samantha, Bye.

Inside the house

Shivani and Samyutha was talking about entering the house and Shivani asked about her sex life,

Samyutha: My husband fucks me good but we did'nt have good understand so I am not with alone with my son!
(Sobbing)

Shivani: Oh I am sorry don't cry, I got one thing to make you happy, let me get it you go inside the restoom.

Samyutha: Why to the restroom, OK I will go.

Shivani went inside the restroom and Samyutha was inside she show a dildo to her and they both started to kiss each other and strip naked, Shivani fingered Samyutha and she forget all her sad past and Shivani put the dildo on her and started to fuck Samyutha, Samyutha lifted her legs and shivani spited in her pussy and put the cock inside her hit very hard and both were moaning hard, they both enjoyed the love and sex!

NaSt5O.jpg

By the time Anitha came inside and heared all the sound and found it was Shivani and Samyutha!!!!!

---TO BE CONTINUDE---
Thank You!!!

Bigg Boss Episode-1 BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens) - Actress Sex Story -

Next Episode cumming soon!!!

Superb bro

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

If you have not read the Episode-1 read here:
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only womens)
Anchor by Samantha

Episode: 2
Sam: Welcome back to show, Bigg Boss only for Ladies!!!, So last episode 5 contestants have entered the house, Today we will sent 5 more people inside!, so let's begin the show!

Sam: Now put your hand's together and join me in welcoming our 6th contestant Shivani Narayan

Na4ke5.jpg

Sam: Hello Shivani, looking like a doll!

Shivani: Hello mam, it's a pleasure meeting.

Sam: Tell us about yourself.

Shivani: Hi I am Shivani Narayan, doing modeling and acting in serials.

Sam: OK Shivani, we have seen your amazing photoshoots also (SMILES)

Shivani: Thank you mam!

Sam: Now its time to enter the house, Thank you.

Shivani enters the house and see her fellow contestants, Shivani and Anitha were good friends, She went hugged her tight and slightly rubbed her ass and was very happy to meet her!
Anitha Introduced Shivani to other contestants and she had warm welcome!

Sam: Now its time to welcome our 7th contestant Sanam Shetty on the floor!

Na5UhU.jpg

Sam: Hello Sanam very happy to see your, tell us about you!

Sanam: Hi I am Sanam Shetty, I am actress, model and done some films and interested in Lesbian and BBC.

Sam: Wow you love Interracial that's great, I have the same taste (Chuckles) , Now you can enter the house!

Sanam Enters the house and all were having food, she introduced herself to them!

Sam: Yes now we have 7 contestants inside now lets call our 8th contestant Samyuktha Karthik.

Na5Tpp.jpg

Sam: Hello Samyuktha welcome to Bigg Boss, you look gorgeous and tell about you!

Samyuktha: I am Samyuktha Karthik, I am mommy with sexy assets and I love MILF where I am a MILf and now I am a model and done few comercials!

Sam: Good to have a mommy inside! now you can enter the house.

Samyuktha enters the house and sees her friends, she knows most of them! and all where good friends of her. So she got very much attached with each other.

Sam: And now its time to welcome our 9th Contestant Losliya

NaCS9Q.jpg

Sam: Welcome Losliya to Bigg Boss!

Losliya: Hello I am Losliya, I am newsreader and doing acting, I am from Srilanka.

Sam: Oh from Srilanka, recently I done a role called Raji who is a Srilankan, That was a good experience!

NaCuVk.jpg

Sam:
Ok Losliya now you can get Inside!

Losilya enters the house, but none of them know her because she is from another country, but she tried to mingle with them.

Sam: So its time to welcome our last contestant, lets welcome Ramya Pandian on stage!

NaEZbD.jpg

Sam: Hello Ramya, welcome to Bigg Boss tell me about you!

Ramya: Hello I am Ramya Pandian, I am model, actress done few films and doing some TV shows!

Sam: Wishing you good luck, thank you.

Ramya Enters the house.

Sam: So all the contestants have entered the house, Let them enjoy the day, from next episode they will have task and they get super rewards and fun, Wait and watch signing of from you Samantha, Bye.

Inside the house

Shivani and Samyutha was talking about entering the house and Shivani asked about her sex life,

Samyutha: My husband fucks me good but we did'nt have good understand so I am not with alone with my son!
(Sobbing)

Shivani: Oh I am sorry don't cry, I got one thing to make you happy, let me get it you go inside the restoom.

Samyutha: Why to the restroom, OK I will go.

Shivani went inside the restroom and Samyutha was inside she show a dildo to her and they both started to kiss each other and strip naked, Shivani fingered Samyutha and she forget all her sad past and Shivani put the dildo on her and started to fuck Samyutha, Samyutha lifted her legs and shivani spited in her pussy and put the cock inside her hit very hard and both were moaning hard, they both enjoyed the love and sex!

NaSt5O.jpg

By the time Anitha came inside and heared all the sound and found it was Shivani and Samyutha!!!!!

---TO BE CONTINUDE---
Thank You!!!

Bigg Boss Episode-1 BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens) - Actress Sex Story -

Next Episode cumming soon!!!

Woww great to see story page like this. Awesome bro keep it up

Disclaimer
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action, and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

Read Previous Episode @
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only women's)
Anchor by Samantha
Episode: 3

Shivani went inside the restroom and Samyutha was inside the restroom, she show a dildo to her and they both started to kiss each other and strip naked, Shivani fingered Samyutha and she forget all her sad past and Shivani put the dildo on her and started to fuck Samyutha, Samyutha lifted her legs and shivani spited in her pussy and put the cock inside her hit very hard and both were moaning hard, they both enjoyed the love and sex!

Anitha started to feel the sexual juice flowing in her, and she wanted to have sex but she could not, She hear the sound of Shivani and Samyutha getting out, the ran out of the place and acted casually, then all contestants were called by Bigg Boss for meeting, all the contestants sat on the living room sofa and Bigg Boss greeted them all.

Bigg Boss: Welcome contestants, to Bigg boss only womens happy to see you, Today we are going to have our first captaincy task.

All contestants shouts in happiness!

Bigg Boss: All the contestants can go the garden for task!

Task Name: Captain No.1

There will be 10 balloons in the garden all the contestants should pick one balloon, and a big needle is placed in the garden all the contestants will break the balloons in the needle and inside the the balloon there is a paper written captain in it, person getting it will be the captain of this week, in other balloons it will be written as Cunt!

In the Garden
All the contestants went to the garden and each picked a balloon and first Gabirella burst her balloon it was written Cunt, next Anitha came and it was written Cunt, Reshma came it was written cunt, Sanam came it was written cunt, Ramya came it was written Captain, she could understand what happened, all other contestants shouted in happiness and they shouted CAPTAIN RAMYA together, ramya was very happy and was smiling in happiness, and they got there first week captain of house!

NCo6Ya.jpg

Ramya was crowned as the new Captain of the house and all the contestants encouraged her, the Captain of the house gets some special powers said Bigg Boss,

Bigg Boss: Ramya, Congrats, your the first captain of BIGG BOSS only women's as I said you get special powers this week, in this week you will not be eliminated from the Bigg Boss house, you get 1 free sex this week you can take it when you want, and you can give one of your friend a free sex coupon where she can get free sex!, and you can ask any 1 contestant to strip everyday to naked and have fun! finally Congrats ramya.

Ramya: Thank you Bigg Boss

All the contestants was happy to see Ramya as Captain they went inside to the living and bigg boss gave his next announcement.

Bigg Boss: Ramya select your Vice Captain of week and select your teams for this house!

Ramya: So my Vice captain will be Gabirella.

Cooking team will be Sanam, Shivani, Losliya and Samyutha - Captain will be Saman
Bathroom team will be Yashika, Gabirella and Reshma - Captain will be Yashika

House keeping team will be Rithivika, Anitha and myself will help them - Captain will be Anitha

All the housemates cheered her and they went to there normal work.

In the garden

Anitha: Hey Ramya looking pretty after bath, I want to ask you one thing can I.

Ramya: Yes of course tell me Anitha.

Anitha: Yesterday Shivani and Samyutha went inside restroom and they had sex, I hear it from outside, from that time I was feeling kinky can you please give me the coupon for sex!

Ramya: What did they have sex, wow and I don't no that, ok Anitha you take the coupon for sex! hearing someone having sex will boost our sex juice, wait I will announce in camera.

Ramya said in camera about that she is giving the coupon to Anitha, and Bigg boss accepted it.

Evening Bigg Boss gives the coupon to Anitha and tells her to get inside the task room!

Anitha enters the room and she was given choice to select the a cock from three, they had Black, White and Brown.

Anitha wanted white cock, so she selected it, and she stared to strip her dress and sat in with her Bra and Panties, waiting for the white cock man to enter the room!

NCHhaU.jpg

A man with big white cock enters, Anitha was very happy to see his cock, he tore her bra and panties and made her naked.

NCHmKe.jpg

Anitha sucked his cock deep throat and his cock erected to 8 inch, slowly he put his cock inside her and she stared to shout and felt the pain in her vagina and she moan very hard, the contestants outside also hear her moaning sound!

NCHWxR.jpg

Anitha had cum all over her body, the man help her to clean herself and the man finally gave a kiss and they thanked each other before they left, and she went outside.

Anitha went back to house all the contestants where smiling and waiting to see Anitha, all contestants were cheering Anitha and Ramya gave and smile, Anitha gave Ramya a kiss and she went to the bathroom to have a bath.

After the bath Anitha and Rithvika was talking.

Rithvika: How was the experience dear!

Anitha: It was awesome, they gave choice for cock and I choose white cock and had good fun.

Rithvika: Wow that's cool!

Suddenly music play's in the house and the main door opens, all the contestants came to garden and waited, they found that someone is going to enter the house!

And there came the next contestant Vanitha Vijaykumar came inside, It was a shock for the other fellow contestants, becasue Vanitha is daughter of a senior actor and she is a well known figure for
controversy and already she had 3 marriages.

NCfuY0.jpg

Vanitha enters the house and Bigg Boss welcomed her and said, Let the game begin.
Vanitha said I am going to be the game changer!

-----TO BE CONTINUDE----
Thank you!

Read Previous episode @ BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens) - Actress Sex Story -
Next Episode Cumming Soon!

Disclaimer
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action, and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

Read Previous Episode @
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGG BOSS (only women's)
Anchor by Samantha

Shivani went inside the restroom and Samyutha was inside the restroom, she show a dildo to her and they both started to kiss each other and strip naked, Shivani fingered Samyutha and she forget all her sad past and Shivani put the dildo on her and started to fuck Samyutha, Samyutha lifted her legs and shivani spited in her pussy and put the cock inside her hit very hard and both were moaning hard, they both enjoyed the love and sex!

Anitha started to feel the sexual juice flowing in her, and she wanted to have sex but she could not, She hear the sound of Shivani and Samyutha getting out, the ran out of the place and acted casually, then all contestants were called by Bigg Boss for meeting, all the contestants sat on the living room sofa and Bigg Boss greeted them all.

Bigg Boss: Welcome contestants, to Bigg boss only womens happy to see you, Today we are going to have our first captaincy task.

There will be 10 balloons in the garden all the contestants should pick one balloon, and a big needle is placed in the garden all the contestants will break the balloons in the needle and inside the the balloon there is a paper written captain in it, person getting it will be the captain of this week, in other balloons it will be written as Cunt!

In the Garden
All the contestants went to the garden and each picked a balloon and first Gabirella burst her balloon it was written Cunt, next Anitha came and it was written Cunt, Reshma came it was written cunt, Sanam came it was written cunt, Ramya came it was written Captain, she could understand what happened, all other contestants shouted in happiness and they shouted CAPTAIN RAMYA together, ramya was very happy and was smiling in happiness, and they got there first week captain of house!

NCo6Ya.jpg

Ramya was crowned as the new Captain of the house and all the contestants encouraged her, the Captain of the house gets some special powers said Bigg Boss,

Bigg Boss: Ramya, Congrats, your the first captain of BIGG BOSS only women's as I said you get special powers this week, in this week you will not be eliminated from the Bigg Boss house, you get 1 free sex this week you can take it when you want, and you can give one of your friend a free sex coupon where she can get free sex!, and you can ask any 1 contestant to strip everyday to naked and have fun! finally Congrats ramya.

All the contestants was happy to see Ramya as Captain they went inside to the living and bigg boss gave his next announcement.

Bigg Boss: Ramya select your Vice Captain of week and select your teams for this house!

Cooking team will be Sanam, Shivani, Losliya and Samyutha - Captain will be Saman

House keeping team will be Rithivika, Anitha and myself will help them - Captain will be Anitha

In the garden

Anitha: Yesterday Shivani and Samyutha went inside restroom and they had sex, I hear it from outside, from that time I was feeling kinky can you please give me the coupon for sex!

Ramya: What did they have sex, wow and I don't no that, ok Anitha you take the coupon for sex! hearing someone having sex will boost our sex juice, wait I will announce in camera.

Ramya said in camera about that she is giving the coupon to Anitha, and Bigg boss accepted it.

Evening Bigg Boss gives the coupon to Anitha and tells her to get inside the task room!

Anitha enters the room and she was given choice to select the a cock from three, they had Black, White and Brown.

Anitha wanted white cock, so she selected it, and she stared to strip her dress and sat in with her Bra and Panties, waiting for the white cock man to enter the room!

NCHhaU.jpg

A man with big white cock enters, Anitha was very happy to see his cock, he tore her bra and panties and made her naked.

NCHmKe.jpg

Anitha sucked his cock deep throat and his cock erected to 8 inch, slowly he put his cock inside her and she stared to shout and felt the pain in her vagina and she moan very hard, the contestants outside also hear her moaning sound!

NCHWxR.jpg

Anitha had cum all over her body, the man help her to clean herself and the man finally gave a kiss and they thanked each other before they left, and she went outside.

Anitha went back to house all the contestants where smiling and waiting to see Anitha, all contestants were cheering Anitha and Ramya gave and smile, Anitha gave Ramya a kiss and she went to the bathroom to have a bath.

Anitha: It was awesome, they gave choice for cock and I choose white cock and had good fun.

Suddenly music play's in the house and the main door opens, all the contestants came to garden and waited, they found that someone is going to enter the house!

And there came the next contestant Vanitha Vijaykumar came inside, It was a shock for the other fellow contestants, becasue Vanitha is daughter of a senior actor and she is a well known figure for controversy and already she had 3 marriages.

NCfuY0.jpg

Vanitha enters the house and Bigg Boss welcomed her and said, Let the game begin.

-----TO BE CONTINUDE----
Thank you!

Read Previous episode @ BIGG BOSS by Samantha (only womens) - Actress Sex Story -

Woww Anitha deserves threesome ?❤️ Stroy was awesome with their character ??

Disclaimer

Read Previous Episode @

BIGG BOSS (only women's)
Anchor by Samantha

In the Garden

NCo6Ya.jpg

In the garden

NCHhaU.jpg

NCHmKe.jpg

NCHWxR.jpg

And there came the next contestant Vanitha Vijaykumar came inside, It was a shock for the other fellow contestants, becasue Vanitha is daughter of a senior actor and she is a well known figure for controversy and already she had 3 marriages.

NCfuY0.jpg

-----TO BE CONTINUDE----
Thank you!

Fantastic bro

Back