• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bigil 2 - Untold Story of Gayathri Sudharshan

Reactions
DF Coins
Nxjt19.jpg
Nxj8q5.jpg

Story From Sudharshan Point Of View :

I always believed place of girl after marriage is only in kitchen and bedroom. She is nothing but her husband's slave. I am working as a chief editor for a famous newspaper.... In my house i was the boss... Everything was going on well till bigil came into my life and took my wife to the hockey tournament. I never wanted her to play hockey but the way bigil spoke to me i was really afraid which made me to let my wife play hockey tournament.

Even while going to airport she told me that she would saree but i forced her to hockey dress.

NxjxB7.png

Everyone thought i am a great supporter for my wife but truth is i wanted to degrade her. Next day i degraded her in my newspaper by creating memes on her dressing... However for that also Gayathri replied in her twitter and closed people's mouth..

Nxvi8K.jpg

When she got pregnant during her final match i thought her hockey dream will be over but their bigil let her play hockey and poured water on my dream. I was sure once a girl taste success she will never be a man's slave... Similarly after team got the world cup our life changed miserably...

It had been 7 years since i had any physical relationship with my wife gayathri... She always care my child and then her profession... Many times i told her to quit hockey but she politely said no with her cute expression...

NxvbtQ.jpg

This created an anger and jealous for me on her. I decided i will destroy her completely...
Though i am a simple person for others i have a friend named gorakh who is good in blackmagic and he helped me in my success in many ways due to his tricks and techniques

NxvR9J.jpg

I met him and told everything to him.. I told him that i told my intention to him.. After hearing all this he gave a spiritual drink to me and said i have to make her have sex with other guy once with her acceptance. At once sex is over i should make her drink the spiritual drink which he gave me.. After that all my intention will come under exsistence. Also he said i should make her drink this within one year else that spiritual drink wont have any effect, however he assured me that once she consumes that drink after sex, impact of that drink will be for life time.. Now my only aim is to compel her to get fucked with someone else with her acceptance... Also my family knew my intention and supported me as guys in my family didnt want another woman to follow my wife's path and women in my family were jealous of her...

Story from Gayathri point of view...

One day Sudharshan came to me with a weird thought..He wanted to see me being fucked by someone. I just rejected his kinky idea. I simply refused it & said clear no. He requested me for several time but I refused. Then I told him that if he requests it anymore I would leave.

NxLM30.jpg

Few months passed by happily then came his birthday in January. When I asked what gift, he wants he requested same thing.
He pleaded & requests this many a times. Though i am a hockey player now, all credit goes to him.. As bigiI anna said, behind every successful woman there is a man... That too mainly for a married girl like me. So i felt i should satisfy him for his wish... I rather agreed after so many requests telling him that only once & with my own condition. He kissed me & hugged me with a joy.

Nxlk6L.jpg

Since vacation time i left my child in my mom's place...I have arranged everything for my hubby’s birthday party. Many people came, some known & some unknown. I was wearing a white sari with deep cut & sleeveless blouse. I braided (choti) my long silky hair. My braid was swinging by my ass movement when I was walking. My ass grew bigger than it was as my hubby used to fuck my ass real bad.

NxlT5s.jpg

I was getting lot of attention & compliment in that party. Suddenly my husband came to me & asked me to wrap up the party soon, as the person has already come who will fuck me tonight. I was surprised & looked at him with anger, as he did not inform me that he called somebody to fuck me. I knew I had to do it once and for all just because of his happiness. Anyways the entire guest departed soon.

NxlXqt.jpg

My hubby exited and I did not know how to react on this situation. I was confused. My hubby took me to the room I saw two men sitting there. I was shocked to see two men; I stared at my husband & went out of the room. I could not understand what he was up to that night. He came running after me, he apologized said he actually wanted to call one but other person request so much that he had to allow.. I was in total shock.

Nxl4fa.png

Then my husband requested on his knee & asked me for a favor for the last time. I unhappily agreed & said that I will get fucked in my pussy only & one by one not together. He agreed & I told him no ass fucks at all. He had to agree to all my terms & conditions as he was at fault then.

When I re-entered the room I was kind of scared thinking that I would have to take two penises in the same night. I never did that before. I knew it would be hell lot of a pain. Both were sitting on the sofa giving a lustful look & staring at me. My husband introduced to both of them, one was Sameer, & other was Rakesh. Both were good built & good looking. My hubby asked me to sit in between them on the sofa. My husband went to sit on the other side of the room.

They both greeted me & smiled. They praised my body & long hair. As they, both were long hair lover, I could see a little hard on in their pants. I told them that one person would fuck me at a time not two. Also reminded them that no fucking in ass. They agreed. I said who so ever would have bigger penis will fuck me second, as bigger penis will cause me more pain if I take it for the first time. I asked them to undress; in a second, both were naked in front of me.

They looked stronger & had huger penis than my husband had. It was difficult for me to decide whose penis was bigger; both looked like 7-8 inches. Rakesh asked me if he could open my long hair. As soon, as I gave permission he kissed my long braid & started playing & opening it, Sameer joined him as well. They quickly started removing my sari; I was going round and round with open hair flowing. I was standing in front of two strangers in petticoat & sleeveless blouse.

I was feeling ashamed. They started kissing & playing with my body. Never in my life before were two people touching me like wild animals. They soon undid my blouse & petticoat. Their penises were getting hotter. I just saw Sameer dick was standing like a hot iron rod. Sameer penis was much bigger than Rakesh; it would be at least 9 inch. I saw my hubby enjoying ever bit of it.

I pushed Sameer in the sofa & told him that he would fuck me second as his penis is too big. Actually I was little scared to see such a huge dick because my hubby had smaller penis. I knew it would be very painful for me. I was in lacy bra & panty through which my half of my milky breast was visible.

Nxlhqp.jpg

Last edited:
Rakesh held me by my long hair & pulled me near to kiss.

NxlDB6.jpg

I asked him not to be brutal or else I will not give anything. My husband shouted fuck this bitch hard. Make her cheap slut. He instructed them to fuck me together & tore me apart. I was puzzled at listening to this. Soon I realized my boobs were being squeezed from the back. It was Sameer squeezing my soft boobs like lemons. I started yelling at both of them but to vain. They tore my bra & panty in seconds & I was damn naked.

N0QUje.jpg

Sameer grabbed my long hair & dragged me to the bed. I shouted for help; saw my husband was sitting naked enjoying all this. They put me on my back on the bed. Sameer stretched my hand & held it tightly. Rakesh stretched my legs apart took a full look at my clean-shaven pussy. He started fingering my pussy; when I started shouting Sameer filled my mouth with his huge dick. I could hardly breathe as he was moving his penis to & fro. They both held me so tightly I could not be rescued. I soon realized that Rakesh is licking & eating my pussy like crazy; while my mouth still filled with Sameer’s dick.

NxlfrO.png

NxlJCK.jpg

They both started kissing & cutting me all over. They were pressing my boobs & cutting my nipples like mad. My boobs turned red, it was paining. I could hear my husband shouting “thevidiyava maathu da andha punda mavale”. Again, Rakesh parted my legs & entered his manhood this time. I screamed out of pain. I shouted son of a bitch. Listening to this he got more erotic & entered even harder. I cannot describe the pain to you. He started fucking my pussy harder & harder whilst Sameer was playing with my long hair & boobs and i had sameer cock in my hand...

N0QQrj.jpg

I was screaming with pain; after around 15 min he cummed inside by pussy. Then Sameer said, “let me fuck this bitch in her ass” I pleaded not in ass. I knew I could not take his huge rod inside my ass. He took some Vaseline & put in my ass hole. I was pleading him, not to fuck me anymore but they were rubbing my body like crazy.
Sameer made me sit on my knees in a doggy style I was helpless. But to satisfy my hubby i kept smiling..

N0QbtO.jpg

He fingered my asshole first & then tried to put his dick..

N0QD9s.jpg

N0QFIJ.jpg

First two attempts were unsuccessful but soon he entered me from back. Not even half of penis was inside I screamed & Rakesh sitting in front of me gave me mouth fuck. Sameer tugged me by my long hair & started getting momentum.

N0QmRt.jpg

He was breathing heavily & fucking me harder & harder. I cried out of pain. They were fucking me like whore. Sameer was using all the foul language & fucking my ass like a machine. He was fucking non-stop.

N0Q1Zd.jpg

He was slowed down giving me some relieve so that he does not cum but soon his shaft started moving so fast that I had never suffered from such a pain. He cummed inside my asshole & filled it with his sperms. I was exhausted & lying in the bed.

N0QWFE.png

Last edited:
By that time Rakesh was hot again he lied down made me face other side & asked to sit on his penis so that he could fuck my ass now. I had no energy to revolt or get fucked. He slapped me & made me sit on his dick. He also tasted my asshole. He was entering my asshole applying lot of force so that he sees me in pain. Now Rakesh was lying down, I was not facing him & I was sitting on his dick. Soon Sameer made me lied down & spread my legs and entered my pussy. I could not believe it. Both were fucking my both the holes. I was sandwiched between them. When I was screaming with pain, my hubby put his cock in my mouth. They were fucking all my holes, like there was no tomorrow.

N0Q2F6.jpg

I do not know how many times I cummed & they fucked me completely. I was very tired. Sudharshan came to me and gave me some juice to drink... I had that juice and i was sleeping on bed exhausted....

TO BE CONTINUED

Superb bro
By that time Rakesh was hot again he lied down made me face other side & asked to sit on his penis so that he could fuck my ass now. I had no energy to revolt or get fucked. He slapped me & made me sit on his dick. He also tasted my asshole. He was entering my asshole applying lot of force so that he sees me in pain. Now Rakesh was lying down, I was not facing him & I was sitting on his dick. Soon Sameer made me lied down & spread my legs and entered my pussy. I could not believe it. Both were fucking my both the holes. I was sandwiched between them. When I was screaming with pain, my hubby put his cock in my mouth. They were fucking all my holes, like there was no tomorrow.

N0Q2F6.jpg

I do not know how many times I cummed & they fucked me completely. I was very tired. Sudharshan came to me and gave me some juice to drink... I had that juice and i was sleeping on bed exhausted....

TO BE CONTINUED

Bro superb story.....bro please make a story on Sri Divya next please brooo I have read all ur stories really great work

N0Q2F6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Bro superb story.....bro please make a story on Sri Divya next please brooo I have read all ur stories really great work

Bro request u to tell me what pattern... Wat idea u have or anything... Romance compromise debt blackmail or the one which i always do... Brainwash drugs and hypnotism... Climax how u expect... Mention all this... I will write story this weekend after i finish this...

N0Q2F6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED
Super story brooo

Gayathri was lying naked on bed. She was exhausted and Sudharshan had already given her the special drink. Symptom of the special drink is that it will keep a person in an unconscious state for 48 hours. Within this 48 hours whatever instruction given to gayathri her brain will accept and in this 48 hrs even they can clean her brain and make her forget her past...

N3XfhO.jpg

What really a twist in the tale is that Sudharshan dont know anything about all this..

After Sameer and Ramesh fucked her, they called Gorakh and told her to come. Gorakh said he will be there in 20mins.I n the meanwhile sameer took a gun and shot on Sudharshan's head...

Sameer and Rakesh killed Sudharshan. In the meanwhile Gorakh came along with his man to sudharshan's home....

N3X67J.jpg

Now Gorakh along with sameer and rakesh carried Gayathri and put her in the car. She was naked inside the car and unconscious

N3qTy0.jpg

Three of them were driving to gorakh ashram which was just 10km from sudharshan home...

While in car Sameer took his phone and called to a number and said daddy Bigil Hockey Team destruction started
On the other sameer received a reply,

I am waiting..

N3qXCk.jpg

Gayathri was lying naked on bed. She was exhausted and Sudharshan had already given her the special drink. Symptom of the special drink is that it will keep a person in an unconscious state for 48 hours. Within this 48 hours whatever instruction given to gayathri her brain will accept and in this 48 hrs even they can clean her brain and make her forget her past...

N3XfhO.jpg

What really a twist in the tale is that Sudharshan dont know anything about all this..

After Sameer and Ramesh fucked her, they called Gorakh and told her to come. Gorakh said he will be there in 20mins.I n the meanwhile sameer took a gun and shot on Sudharshan's head...

Sameer and Rakesh killed Sudharshan. In the meanwhile Gorakh came along with his man to sudharshan's home....

N3X67J.jpg

Now Gorakh along with sameer and rakesh carried Gayathri and put her in the car. She was naked inside the car and unconscious

N3qTy0.jpg

Three of them were driving to gorakh ashram which was just 10km from sudharshan home...

While in car Sameer took his phone and called to a number and said daddy Bigil Hockey Team destruction started
On the other sameer received a reply,

I am waiting..

N3qXCk.jpg
Excellent bro

Story From Gorakh Point Of View :

Gorakh Destroys Gunjan Saxena
(Character inspired from movie Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl)

N3qlY9.jpg

Before me telling about gayathri issue let me tell you how i met sameer and rakesh...This had happen 10 years before.

One day when i was in my ashram i recieved call from Raj who was brother of sameer and rakesh and elder son of JK Sharma. He was in army. He asked me to do a mind control trick on Gunjan Saxena a pilot in his team. When asked reason he said she had found scam which he had done due to which he was thrown out of military. So he wanted to destroy her. I could see pain in his eyes.

N3P9ZI.jpg

I asked him what was his plan. He said he had already killed Gunjan family and had kidnapped gunjan along with her father and brought them with him. He just wanted gorkha to brainwash her and make her nympho manic. Also he wanted her father to be a pimp for her.. I agreed and took her to my place where i brainwash every girls to an extend as his master expects.

Gunjan was wearing salwar kameez with dhupatta and looked very traditional.

N3P09s.jpg

However i knew within hours she would be completely manipulated...

Gunjan brainwashing starts

(Very soon jhanvi will be like this)

N3PPtj.jpg

To be continued

Story From Gorakh Point Of View :

Gorakh Destroys Gunjan Saxena
(Character inspired from movie Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl)

N3qlY9.jpg

Before me telling about gayathri issue let me tell you how i met sameer and rakesh...This had happen 10 years before.

One day when i was in my ashram i recieved call from Raj who was brother of sameer and rakesh and elder son of JK Sharma. He was in army. He asked me to do a mind control trick on Gunjan Saxena a pilot in his team. When asked reason he said she had found scam which he had done due to which he was thrown out of military. So he wanted to destroy her. I could see pain in his eyes.

N3P9ZI.jpg

I asked him what was his plan. He said he had already killed Gunjan family and had kidnapped gunjan along with her father and brought them with him. He just wanted gorkha to brainwash her and make her nympho manic. Also he wanted her father to be a pimp for her.. I agreed and took her to my place where i brainwash every girls to an extend as his master expects.

Gunjan was wearing salwar kameez with dhupatta and looked very traditional.

N3P09s.jpg

However i knew within hours she would be completely manipulated...

Gunjan brainwashing starts

(Very soon jhanvi will be like this)

N3PPtj.jpg

To be continued
Excellent story telling bro

Hi raj, first I like to say your stories are good and your writing is well. But to be frank I want to say most of your stories are same plot like mind control, black magic, hypnotism & kidnapping destroyed. . Come on bro you read lot of stories here & others sites too, just take one plot in mind and try your own script with some other things eg: cuckold, romance, cheating, nudists, orgy & nymphomaniac girl with ugly guys like toilet cleaner, beggars or old man's etc . . If you do this your story become more excited, awesome and your readers will be eager to read. Try it in next story and don't mind if I say anything silly. .

Hi raj, first I like to say your stories are good and your writing is well. But to be frank I want to say most of your stories are same plot like mind control, black magic, hypnotism & kidnapping destroyed. . Come on bro you read lot of stories here & others sites too, just take one plot in mind and try your own script with some other things eg: cuckold, romance, cheating, nudists, orgy & nymphomaniac girl with ugly guys like toilet cleaner, beggars or old man's etc . . If you do this your story become more excited, awesome and your readers will be eager to read. Try it in next story and don't mind if I say anything silly. .

Hey i like such stories like brainwash hypnosis etc... Such stories are less in india... So i am doing it... If i try romance it would be comedy... Anyway i will try... But dont laugh..

Back