• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bigil 2 - Untold Story of Gayathri Sudharshan

When I was sure that gunjan was completely a new woman i made her to be alone for 10 hours for her brain to get settled with the changes he made in her...
After 10 hours i called raj and told him to take jhanvi as mission completed.

N4Uv0d.jpg

After 30mins i saw raj coming with some people along with him. All of them were looked very negros and had a disgusting looks...

By their looks i could understand that they would have not took bath for a month. I asked raj what was all this. Raj said he was not interested in gunjan. He just wanted to destroy gunjan.. Raj said once gunjan insulted him saying he was a cheap rascal so now he wished to make her cheap. So he had brought these negros to make her a rotten slut.

Raj asked me where is gunjan and asked about the changes. I just told him she is gunjan 2.0 now... Just watch yourself to understand the change... I took them to the beach which was which located back of my ashram. It is my private beach where my baktas use to enjoy.

When everyone was searching for the slut suddenly they saw an angel coming out of the water.

N4thlr.jpg

She was completely drenched in water that all her private parts were visible clearly. Suddenly i could see a shock in raj eyes. He started comparing old gunjan with gunjan who he saw now... He was completely speechless.

N4t1y9.png

She just came and gave an horny smile to raj and his friends. Before raj could say something gunjan stopped him and said,

Hi raj.. I was about to meet you baby.. Its just to tell you that i am really sorry for what had happen. I should not have insulted you... Its my mistake. Please forgive me.

Raj was shocked but just said its ok.. Suddenly a labourer asked her what was her name... She said hai i am gunjan saxena, fighter pilot by force and shitty slut by choice.. Saying this she just was just kneeling in front raj and this guys to show how submissive she was

N40Tej.jpg

The laborers started laughing at Gunjan's attitude words and said “ Rani ! You are a very beautiful woman and you look even more beautiful when you are completely naked and there is no one here except you and us in this beach , so there is no need to worry, no one can see us here”. Hearing the labourers praise her body Gunjan bowed her head and blushed . A laborer grabbed gunjan's top and pressed naked breasts from behind, pressed them hard and said, “You are not worried about being completely naked in front of us, but you are worried that no one should see you completely naked in front of us.” Gunjan blushed and bowed her head and feeling an erotic embarrassment . The laborer said, “Man, she likes to be naked in front of us. Look at her nipples ! They are very hard and erect” . Lets take her to the room and fuck the shit out of her. Raj now was in a confused state. Now he felt to fuck gunjan after seeing her change but as raj was man of words he kept quiet and left the labours to destroy gunjan..

Now this labours lifted her and took to a room in ashram which was beach facing..Now gunjan was brought to the room.

The other workers grabbed Gunjan’s bare breasts and pressed them hard. As they pressed Gunjan naked breasts.. They said “ look at her nipples ! Wish to see it full of full of milk. . They grabbed Gunja's naked nipples and pulled them hard. Gunjan bowed her head in heat and smiled shyly. Holding her bare breasts, she turned to the workers and said, “You are right. My nipples are erect because of being naked in front of you. Fuck me so wild that my boobs will be full of milk in 10 months..

N4xEZs.png

A laborer took Gunjan in his arms and started kissing her nude breasts. She blushed and bowed her head in sex feel. Another laborer opened gunjan's hips and kissed her asshole, She closed her eyes due to the great feel and started moaning. Her sexually arousing sighs began to turn the laborers on. Another one grabbed her bare breasts and pressed them hard. Gunjan was really hot and kept on moaning i am all yours baby fuck me and destroy me

N4xu2R.png

Hearing Gunjan’s erotic words all the laborers grabbed her naked body. Someone grabbed her breasts and started sucking. Someone parted her naked hips and put his penis inside and started having passionate sex with Gunjan. Another one took out his penis and put it on her lips. Gunjan smiled and kissed the tip of his penis. She had a cock on both her hand.

N40zRG.jpg

Meanwhile raj took out his mobile phone and started making nude videos of gunjan . Gunjan smiled shyly and let the raj make her nude clips. She went on her knees and grabbed a long erect penis of a laborer and took it in her mouth and started sucking it passionately.

N408xh.jpg

The laborer could not bear it and his semen came out in Gunjan's mouth. She smiled at her quick success and drank all the semen of the laborer and started sucking the penis of another laborer in her mouth.

Then one of the laborers came to Gunjan*s face and started masterbating. He shot his semen on the smiling face of Gunjan as she said “ ahhhhh Jaanu ! how long have I been dreaming of seeing your semen on my face? Today you have fulfilled my dream”.

N40tbt.jpg

The other laborer who was licking Gunjan’s asshole and licked it wet. Gunjan squirmed with pleasure and said ohhhh Jaanu. ! lick hard! How long have my hips been waiting for your love? Today, lick my ass and make me climax”.

Raj asked gunjan to open her legs and took pictures of her naked pussy.

Gunjan shamelessly showed her naked pussy to him.

N40CaD.jpg

Soon after this one laborer opened her legs and kissed hee bare pussy. She smiled and said shyly “ aaahhhh Jaanu ! how I longed to show you people my nakedness ! Today is your opportunity”.In. Military camp i wished this but no guys had guts to fuck me... Now beg you guys don't spare me... Fuck me completely..

She parted her legs and start moving from one labourer to the other putting her nude pussy to their mouths to kiss it. Some of the labourers along with raj took pictures of her naked pussy with their mobile phones . If a laborer kissed her bare pussy, the rest of the workers would laugh at her erotic impatience.

After this erotic game went on for a while gunjan sighed and said “ aaahhhh Jaanu ! come on ! Do something ! Earlier you were desperate to see me naked and today when I am among you completely naked you are only kissing my breasts and pussy !”. Hearing this, raj picked up her clothes and started burning them one by one by putting them in the fire. He had hardly burnt her dupatta when she shouted “ stop ! what are you doing? Why are you burning my clothes? How can I go out without clothes?”. Raj laughed and said, this is what i want, slut! that you stay completely naked with us and never go home.Hereafter you are not kargil Girl the brave woman. You are just cum bucket for everyone who comes to gorakh ashram...

She was expressionless. Now i said to raj that i have one more surprise for you guys.. Everyone had brought heat out of her but i want a shitty old guy to fuck this girl first. Everyone was surprised to see who was that man...

Suddenly i called a guy.. He came naked and was in high mood to fuck a cute young girl... Before she could analyse who was going to fuck that middle aged guy suddenly took her and poked in cock into her pussy.. Gunjan just let one word from her mouth and then she was completely moaning in pleasure. That words was nothing but DADDY......

N43yQU.png

Gorakh.... Gorakh... Suddenly rakesh called him... We reached ashram... Comeon lets start our action on gayathri...

Yes yes... Said gorakh.. He knew that this task was not so hard as the drink which he gave to gayathri had already started playing her mind. Just he have to make her hear some audio files which would completely change her...

N43fTk.jpg

(To be continued )

The other laborer who was licking Gunjan’s asshole and licked it wet. Gunjan squirmed with pleasure and said ohhhh Jaanu. ! lick hard! How long have my hips been waiting for your love? Today, lick my ass and make me climax”.

Raj asked gunjan to open her legs and took pictures of her naked pussy.

Gunjan shamelessly showed her naked pussy to him.

N40CaD.jpg

Soon after this one laborer opened her legs and kissed hee bare pussy. She smiled and said shyly “ aaahhhh Jaanu ! how I longed to show you people my nakedness ! Today is your opportunity”.In. Military camp i wished this but no guys had guts to fuck me... Now beg you guys don't spare me... Fuck me completely..

She parted her legs and start moving from one labourer to the other putting her nude pussy to their mouths to kiss it. Some of the labourers along with raj took pictures of her naked pussy with their mobile phones . If a laborer kissed her bare pussy, the rest of the workers would laugh at her erotic impatience.

After this erotic game went on for a while gunjan sighed and said “ aaahhhh Jaanu ! come on ! Do something ! Earlier you were desperate to see me naked and today when I am among you completely naked you are only kissing my breasts and pussy !”. Hearing this, raj picked up her clothes and started burning them one by one by putting them in the fire. He had hardly burnt her dupatta when she shouted “ stop ! what are you doing? Why are you burning my clothes? How can I go out without clothes?”. Raj laughed and said, this is what i want, slut! that you stay completely naked with us and never go home.Hereafter you are not kargil Girl the brave woman. You are just cum bucket for everyone who comes to gorakh ashram...

She was expressionless. Now i said to raj that i have one more surprise for you guys.. Everyone had brought heat out of her but i want a shitty old guy to fuck this girl first. Everyone was surprised to see who was that man...

Suddenly i called a guy.. He came naked and was in high mood to fuck a cute young girl... Before she could analyse who was going to fuck that middle aged guy suddenly took her and poked in cock into her pussy.. Gunjan just let one word from her mouth and then she was completely moaning in pleasure. That words was nothing but DADDY......

N43yQU.png

Gorakh.... Gorakh... Suddenly rakesh called him... We reached ashram... Comeon lets start our action on gayathri...

Yes yes... Said gorakh.. He knew that this task was not so hard as the drink which he gave to gayathri had already started playing her mind. Just he have to make her hear some audio files which would completely change her...

N43fTk.jpg

(To be continued )
Superb bro

After 10 days

Story as per rakesh point of view

It was 8 am in the morning.. I got up naked and went to bathroom to do my morning routine... When i opened door i had my toilet slut waiting for me for her daily dose. I opened my pant and pissed on her face... She had opened her eyes and mouth to get my piss inside her..

N4ZRP6.jpg

After she drank all my urine she kissed my cock and licked its tip. It was a great sensation when she does it...
Then she left the room with full urine on her. After taking bath i came out and was about to tell gayathri about my next plan suddenly gorakh called me and Gayathri

At once when we went there i could see gorakh with a beautiful woman along with him. Initially i couldn't recognise but later when i identified who was that woman i was shocked. It was none other than Nazriya wife of a famous actor of malayalam. Nazriya herself was a great actress and her movie om shanti oshana and Bangalore days were seen by me nearly 10 times. However from her face i could sense she was really sad

N4iPnh.jpg

I asked gorakh what was the issue. Gorakh said she had married since 5 years but till now she was not pregnant. When checked for the problem it was diagnosed that it was issue with her husband... So now she was very much desperate to have a baby... However she was afraid to have sex with her friends relatives etc. So she came to me for help.

N4i4YE.jpg

I asked him how can i help her knowing what was to come. As expected gorakh asked me to fuck her and make her pregnant... Gorakh also said she was a decent woman and he didn't use any tricks with her. He asked me to seduce her and make her submissive. Also he told gayathri to initiate her for sex so that she may feel comfortable..

Gayathri took nazriya along with her and i followed them..

Then we proceeded to the bed.Gayathri started kissing me and rubbing my nipples... I noticed nazriya was shy. So i stopped gayathri and went to nazriya and told her to be relaxed so that she can get a best sex in her life and also would become pregnant. Then i hugged her from behind and started licking her ear lobes. Initially she was uncomfortable but later she started enjoying it...

N4ihte.jpg

Then slowly nazriya started playing around with my shorts. Soon we three got rid of all our tops , and two ladies playing with me all over.

N4iK9p.jpg

My cock was rock hard by now and my hands were quickly removing gayathri bra and out jumped her 34 D tits. They were ripe and firm and I put my lips to them and started sucking her tits.

My hands now moved down to the thongs and soon I was feeling her now wet pussy. She was shaved but had little hair which had a good feel to her. In one swish I removed her panty and started fingering her pussy and clit. She was moaning and her lips locked my lips.

By this time nazriya was busy sucking my cock, and with my free hand I removed her lacy bra and panty and out jumped her 38 size boobs. Oh what a sight they were bouncing around as she was sucking my cock. I started fingering her pussy, which was smooth, with my other hand.

N4OXm0.jpg

Gayathri by now was on fire and she pushed nazriya head away and made me lie flat on the bed and climbed onto my cock and in one motion took my thick and large cock right into her pussy. She let out a scream and said I have never taken such a huge cock. I knew very well that she was saying this just to tempt nazriya as Gayathri was a great slut and what she was doing now was not a new thing for her. Suddenly i could see nazriya licking my balls while i was fucking gayathri..

N4idV7.jpg

Gayathri started jumping up and down on my cock and the sight of her tits bouncing up and down got me even more excited. I asked nazriya to come and sit on my face and started licking her wet & juicy pussy and started to tongue fuck her.

One girl riding my cock and One girl riding my face. Both the girls moaning and the sound effect was intense. Gayathri had by not had her orgasm and fell flat on the bed, looking at my hard cock nazriya jumped from my face onto my cock and took it totally in.

N4iGxK.jpg

Her pussy was even tighter than gayathri and the tight rub feeling made me hard and the feeling was great. Nazriya also came in a few minutes but I did not let her get off as I was also about to explode.

Within two minutes I also came and what an orgasm I had. I have never had one like this till now. I exploded all my cum on her thighs and stomach.

N4iMbs.jpg

Gayathri who had recovered by now immediately went to my cock and started sucking the balance cum, swallowing it and then went to nazriya’s pussy and starting liking the cum.

N4iRoJ.jpg

We all then relaxed on the bed. Again one girl on each side. Gayathri kept licking my nipples and started playing with my limp cock.

Nazriya was lip locked with me and her hands were playing with gayathri tits. this started to excite me again within no time I was erect and ready to go again. I have not experience a 2nd hardon so fast ever. This time

Nazriya took the initiative and went doggy style near the writing desk. I was pumping her pussy from behind and playing with her jumping tits. My body was slamming into her ass and the feeling was great.

N4OzvE.jpg

Gayathri was down on her knees and sucking and playing with my balls.

Nazriya came and said I am done, hearing this gayathri pushed me onto the sofa and sat down on me in reverse cowgirl. She was jumping on my cock as if there is no tomorrow. the sight of her pussy going up and down on mt cock got me even more excited.

N4O80Q.jpg

Now nazriya climbed onto my face and i was eating her pussy. her juices were actually flowing down my face.

The first time I had seen a girl flow like this. The taste was good and by now I was ready to explode for the second time. Gayathri said nazi darling come and get the seed you slut. Nazriya was now was on full mood she didnt care about all the dirty talks. She just opened her legs to such an extend that i cam easily get into her pussy.. While i was fucking nazriya gayathri was playing nazriya boobs

N4Otbe.jpg

She kept going up and down as she was about to come and clenched my cock tight with her pussy and came all over me.

We all collapsed and went and lay down on the bed.

(After 15 mins)

Nazriya to her husband...

Husband : Hi baby...

Nazriya : i am gonna divorce you asshole.. I dont need any compensation... Just get rid of my life... Saying this nazriya disconnected the call removed her mangalsutra tied on my cock and started sucking it...

N4OF0G.jpg

And later nazriya sucked my balls as there was no tomorrow till i cum in her mouth..

N4O7XE.jpg

N4OeLd.jpg

(To be continued )

Last edited:
After 10 days

It was 8 am in the morning.. I got up naked and went to bathroom to do my morning routine... When i opened door i had my toilet slut waiting for me for her daily dose. I opened my pant and pissed on her face... She had opened her eyes and mouth to get my piss inside her..

N4ZRP6.jpg

After she drank all my urine she kissed my cock and licked its tip. It was a great sensation when she does it...
Then she left the room with full urine on her. After taking bath i came out and was about to tell gayathri about my next plan suddenly gorakh called me and Gayathri

At once when we went there i could see gorakh with a beautiful woman along with him. Initially i couldn't recognise but later when i identified who was that woman i was shocked. It was none other than Nazriya wife of a famous actor of malayalam. Nazriya herself was a great actress and her movie om shanti oshana and Bangalore days were seen by me nearly 10 times. However from her face i could sense she was really sad

N4iPnh.jpg

I asked gorakh what was the issue. Gorakh said she had married since 5 years but till now she was not pregnant. When checked for the problem it was diagnosed that it was issue with her husband... So now she was very much desperate to have a baby... However she was afraid to have sex with her friends relatives etc. So she came to me for help.

N4i4YE.jpg

I asked him how can i help her knowing what was to come. As expected gorakh asked me to fuck her and make her pregnant... Gorakh also said she was a decent woman and he didn't use any tricks with her. He asked me to seduce her and make her submissive. Also he told gayathri to initiate her for sex so that she may feel comfortable..

Then we proceeded to the bed.Gayathri started kissing me and rubbing my nipples... I noticed nazriya was shy. So i stopped gayathri and went to nazriya and told her to be relaxed so that she can get a best sex in her life and also would become pregnant. Then i hugged her from behind and started licking her ear lobes. Initially she was uncomfortable but later she started enjoying it...

N4ihte.jpg

Then slowly nazriya started playing around with my shorts. Soon we three got rid of all our tops , and two ladies playing with me all over.

N4iK9p.jpg

My cock was rock hard by now and my hands were quickly removing gayathri bra and out jumped her 34 D tits. They were ripe and firm and I put my lips to them and started sucking her tits.

My hands now moved down to the thongs and soon I was feeling her now wet pussy. She was shaved but had little hair which had a good feel to her. In one swish I removed her panty and started fingering her pussy and clit. She was moaning and her lips locked my lips.

By this time nazriya was busy sucking my cock, and with my free hand I removed her lacy bra and panty and out jumped her 38 size boobs. Oh what a sight they were bouncing around as she was sucking my cock. I started fingering her pussy, which was smooth, with my other hand.

N4OXm0.jpg

Gayathri by now was on fire and she pushed nazriya head away and made me lie flat on the bed and climbed onto my cock and in one motion took my thick and large cock right into her pussy. She let out a scream and said I have never taken such a huge cock. I knew very well that she was saying this just to tempt nazriya as Gayathri was a great slut and what she was doing now was not a new thing for her. Suddenly i could see nazriya licking my balls while i was fucking gayathri..

N4idV7.jpg

Gayathri started jumping up and down on my cock and the sight of her tits bouncing up and down got me even more excited. I asked nazriya to come and sit on my face and started licking her wet & juicy pussy and started to tongue fuck her.

One girl riding my cock and One girl riding my face. Both the girls moaning and the sound effect was intense. Gayathri had by not had her orgasm and fell flat on the bed, looking at my hard cock nazriya jumped from my face onto my cock and took it totally in.

N4iGxK.jpg

Her pussy was even tighter than gayathri and the tight rub feeling made me hard and the feeling was great. Nazriya also came in a few minutes but I did not let her get off as I was also about to explode.

Within two minutes I also came and what an orgasm I had. I have never had one like this till now. I exploded all my cum on her thighs and stomach.

N4iMbs.jpg

Gayathri who had recovered by now immediately went to my cock and started sucking the balance cum, swallowing it and then went to nazriya’s pussy and starting liking the cum.

N4iRoJ.jpg

We all then relaxed on the bed. Again one girl on each side. Gayathri kept licking my nipples and started playing with my limp cock.

Nazriya was lip locked with me and her hands were playing with gayathri tits. this started to excite me again within no time I was erect and ready to go again. I have not experience a 2nd hardon so fast ever. This time

Nazriya took the initiative and went doggy style near the writing desk. I was pumping her pussy from behind and playing with her jumping tits. My body was slamming into her ass and the feeling was great.

N4OzvE.jpg

Nazriya came and said I am done, hearing this gayathri pushed me onto the sofa and sat down on me in reverse cowgirl. She was jumping on my cock as if there is no tomorrow. the sight of her pussy going up and down on mt cock got me even more excited.

N4O80Q.jpg

Now nazriya climbed onto my face and i was eating her pussy. her juices were actually flowing down my face.

The first time I had seen a girl flow like this. The taste was good and by now I was ready to explode for the second time. Gayathri said nazi darling come and get the seed you slut. Nazriya was now was on full mood she didnt care about all the dirty talks. She just opened her legs to such an extend that i cam easily get into her pussy.. While i was fucking nazriya gayathri was playing nazriya boobs

N4Otbe.jpg

She kept going up and down as she was about to come and clenched my cock tight with her pussy and came all over me.

(After 15 mins)

Nazriya : i am gonna divorce you asshole.. I dont need any compensation... Just get rid of my life... Saying this nazriya disconnected the call removed her mangalsutra tied on my cock and started sucking it...

N4OF0G.jpg

And later nazriya sucked my balls as there was no tomorrow till i cum in her mouth..

N4O7XE.jpg

N4OeLd.jpg

(To be continued )
Super broo

After 10 days

N4ZRP6.jpg

N4iPnh.jpg

N4i4YE.jpg

N4ihte.jpg

N4iK9p.jpg

N4OXm0.jpg

N4idV7.jpg

N4iGxK.jpg

N4iMbs.jpg

N4iRoJ.jpg

N4OzvE.jpg

N4O80Q.jpg

N4Otbe.jpg

(After 15 mins)

N4OF0G.jpg

N4O7XE.jpg

N4OeLd.jpg

(To be continued )
Excellent bro

After 10 days

N4ZRP6.jpg

N4iPnh.jpg

N4i4YE.jpg

N4ihte.jpg

N4iK9p.jpg

N4OXm0.jpg

N4idV7.jpg

N4iGxK.jpg

N4iMbs.jpg

N4iRoJ.jpg

N4OzvE.jpg

N4O80Q.jpg

N4Otbe.jpg

(After 15 mins)

N4OF0G.jpg

N4O7XE.jpg

N4OeLd.jpg

(To be continued )
Amritha aiyer story create pls bro

Rakesh now created a team of three sluts. Gayathri, Gunjan and Nazriya.

AGAe.jpg

AGAu.jpg

Gayathri announced her retirement after death of sudharshan. Everyone thought she took this decision due to her husband death but truth was something else.
Now rajesh plan was to completely destroy the bigil football team and take revenge on coah bigil by making all his
Players a slut...

AGAy.jpg

But rajesh was confused on how to start the destruction. With whom he can start. When he was thinking of this suddenly he came across an advertisement on a website.

There was a cat fight which was to be held in deepika fight club only for woman.. And this was a bet cat fight and a person who lost the fight should be a slave for to the person who wins. Deepika was organizer for the fight and owner for the club as well...

Rajesh found the advertisement interesting. And when he clicked in to see who all gave name for audition he was shocked to see Angel Ashirwadham name in the list...

AGaJ.jpg

Now rajesh got a plan. He decided to make one of his slut participate in cat fight against angel and defeat her. Then he can make her a slave and with her, he can destroy bigil team.

So now rajesh was happy that he got a plan to destroy bigil team but he was confused as whom he can select to participate in cat fight..

He went to each room to see what his slut was doing. In the first room he was able to see his slut gayathri getting ready for her customer

AGmw.jpg

Rajesh with her gestures was able to understand she was unfit for a cat fight...

Then she went to next room and nazriya getting fucked with a 60 year old American who came to ashram previous day..

AGm3.jpg

Seeing her rajesh was in dilemma to send her for a cat fight or not.

Then he went to the last room where he was shocked to see once competent gunjan doing most disgusting yet hard thing which he can imagine. She was taking bbc in a very casual manner. Even when she was getting gangbang from bbc she was taking it in an ease.

AGmk.jpg
AGmF.jpg

AGmU.jpg
AGmL.jpg
AGmc.jpg
AGmo.jpg
AGmJ.jpg
AGmO.jpg
AGmg.jpg

Now rajesh decided gunjan was the best among his sluts for cat fight with angel Ashirwadham...

He felt proud for his brother to select gunjan as his prey.. Rajesh was sure woman who can handle black cock and perform gangbang with negro can easily easily destroy angel...

He told gunjan and asked her to be ready for the cat fight.

Since deepika fight club was taken care by his friend deepika whom once got fucked by him and his friends mercilessly, he was sure she will help him for his plan...

AGiD.jpg
AGi3.jpg
AGiU.jpg
AGiL.jpg
AGic.jpg

Rajesh informed deepika and she readily said ok...

Saturday 10pm

Both gunjan and angel came into the ring. Deepika as promised did things in such a manner that both gunjan and angel had chance to fight with each other..

AGPX.jpg

Angel was stronger and thicker than Gunjan. . However Even though gunjan looked soft, she was still quite strong. She felt confident she could hold her as she was able to hold 10 negros together during gangbang...

AG6u.jpg

Angel and Gunjan ran at each other immediately when the fight started. Both girls fought in a whirlwind of slaps, punches, kicks and scratches. Angel received several hard slaps on the face, stunning her a little and leaving her open, allowing gunjan to grab Angel by her long curly hair and sling her to the ground. Gunjan jumped on top of Angel to hold her down, and then hit her hard around her breasts. Angel squealed in pain as gunjan grabbed her pinkish brown nipples and pulled and twisted.
Angel was able to buck gunjan off and get to her hands and knees. However gunjan was already on her feet, grabbing angel's hair again to pull her up. She threw Angel against a wall, then threw her knee into angel’s soft stomach. The blow made angel double over in pain. Two more slaps made Angel see double, and then gunjan threw angel to the ground again by her hair. Angel landed hard, her hair dishevelled, coughing as she tried to catch her breath.
Gunjan took a small breather, but was back in only moments later. She tried to grab Angel by her hair again, only this time angel struck back first. She kicked backwards and caught gunjan in her lower gut, sending her reeling back. Angel got up to her knees and threw another lunging punch into gunjan's crotch, catching her this time right above her clit. Gunjan doubled over and fell to her knees. Angel gave gunjan’s ass a sharp spank to make her fall to the ground.
The angel spread Gunjan’s pale asscheeks to expose her little brown butthole.

AG6f.jpg

Angel thrust one of her fingers into Gunjan's ass. Gunjan squealed as angel violated her ass. She couldn’t keep her fingers in for long, as Gunjan was quickly able to pull away.
Gunjan and angel both got to their feet. Gunjan rubbed her butt and crotch to ease the soreness. Angel rubbed her titties, both to ease the soreness there and to be sexual enticing. Both girls readied to fight once more.

Angel and gunjan had each other by the hair, neither girl bothering with defence as they slapped each others faces and bodies. Rajesh admired the naked bodies of the two hotties, angel’s olive-skinned butt jiggling with every blow she took, gunjan’s pale skin marked with red from angel slaps. Neither girl wanted to give in, though it was obvious both were hurting.
Gunjan suddenly yelped when Angel’s hand shot in between her legs. Angel claws into gunjan’s dripping wet pussy, pinching her protruding pink clit. It made gunjan let go of Angel’s hair to try and protect herself.

AG6t.jpg

AG6H.jpg

Angel took the opening to slap gunjan hard in her face, and then throw her down to the mats by her hair.
Angel forced gunjan to roll onto her front, and sat down on her lower back. She pulled upwards hard on gunjan’s long hair, making her cry out in pain, before silencing her with a sharp slam to the mats. Angel was clearly in control now. She pulled the stunned pale beauty into a camel clutch, torturing her back while keeping her control.
The pain in her back helped gunjan regain her senses. Angel 's grip was not particularly tight, I had given her some basic training however she still lacked real fighting experience. Gunjan was able to extricate herself with a little squirming, though angel still sat on her back. Angel tried to keep control of Gunjan’s arms, but gunjan was having none of it, pulling her arms out of angel grip and turning over onto her side, unbalancing Angel and sending her tumbling off.

The two girls now fought on the mats, tumbling and rolling around, pulling each others hair and hitting each other at odd angles. Gunjan was on top, then Angel, then Gunjan again. They fought in a tangle of hair and limbs. In such situations, usually the girl who was able to keep calm won out. I could tell angel was getting desperate as she tried furiously to keep on attacking. But she was getting worn out and tired, and soon she wasn’t attacking but rather struggling weakly underneath gunjan.
Gunjan lay with her body across Angel’s, keeping her pinned down. Both girls were covered in sweat from their exertions and the close body contact. Gunjan wormed her hand in between Angel’s legs while angel struggled. Angel realised her mistake too late, she tried to squeeze her legs shut, but Gunjan already had what she wanted. Angel squealed when gunjan stabbed her fingers deep into Angel’s pussy, paying her back for the clit pinch earlier, and gaining a fully dominant position! Now no matter how hard angel struggled, gunjan had a solid if slippery grip.
The rough fingerings gave some new lift to angel’s exhausted body and she struggled hard with renewed effort.

AG6j.jpg

She nearly bucked gunjan off a few times, however the adrenaline rush left as quickly as it came, leaving angel with nothing left in the tank. All she could do was moan pathetically as gunjan fingered her pussy. Her struggling ceased as her body gave in to the pleasure.
Angel gasped as her body bucked involuntarily. She was dangerously close to orgasm. Gunjan sensed her impending victory and sealed angel’s full lips with a deep kiss. Angel was finally overwhelmed, her body bucking as her muffled squeals filled the room, cumming hard after all that resistance. The orgasm left her out of breath and completely stunned, all the fight leaving her.

AG69.jpg

Even after her orgasm Angel got no respite, gunjan kept on fingering her swollen and sopping wet pussy. angel had enough, tapping out before she came again. However gunjan was on a roll, and though the match was officially over nobody wanted to stop her. It didn’t take long before gunjan ripped another orgasm from angel, this time even harder than before. Angel’s body arched upwards as she squirmed all over the mats, her eyes rolling back as she screamed. Gunjan finally pulled her fingers out, leaving angel a defeated wreck, shivering from her huge orgasm. Gunjan stood over her defeated opponent, Gunjan lifted angel and threw on the floor to show angel she was supreme in front of her.

AGPm.jpg

Atlast it was declared gunjan won the match and now rajesh was happy that angel was a slave for gunjan

AG6l.jpg

AG6v.jpg

Note : My sincere thanks to @CROSSOVER (id in desifake) as All the pics used in this story was his creation.

Thanks bro once again

(To Be continued )

Last edited:
Rakesh now created a team of three sluts. Gayathri, Gunjan and Nazriya.

AGAe.jpg

AGAu.jpg

Gayathri announced her retirement after death of sudharshan. Everyone thought she took this decision due to her husband death but truth was something else.
Now rajesh plan was to completely destroy the bigil football team and take revenge on coah bigil by making all his
Players a slut...

AGAy.jpg

But rajesh was confused on how to start the destruction. With whom he can start. When he was thinking of this suddenly he came across an advertisement on a website.

There was a cat fight which was to be held in deepika fight club only for woman.. And this was a bet cat fight and a person who lost the fight should be a slave for to the person who wins. Deepika was organizer for the fight and owner for the club as well...

Rajesh found the advertisement interesting. And when he clicked in to see who all gave name for audition he was shocked to see Angel Ashirwadham name in the list...

AGaJ.jpg

Now rajesh got a plan. He decided to make one of his slut participate in cat fight against angel and defeat her. Then he can make her a slave and with her, he can destroy bigil team.

So now rajesh was happy that he got a plan to destroy bigil team but he was confused as whom he can select to participate in cat fight..

He went to each room to see what his slut was doing. In the first room he was able to see his slut gayathri getting ready for her customer

AGmw.jpg

Rajesh with her gestures was able to understand she was unfit for a cat fight...

Then she went to next room and nazriya getting fucked with a 60 year old American who came to ashram previous day..

AGm3.jpg

Seeing her rajesh was in dilemma to send her for a cat fight or not.

Then he went to the last room where he was shocked to see once competent gunjan doing most disgusting yet hard thing which he can imagine. She was taking bbc in a very casual manner. Even when she was getting gangbang from bbc she was taking it in an ease.

AGmk.jpg
AGmF.jpg

AGmU.jpg
AGmL.jpg
AGmc.jpg
AGmo.jpg
AGmJ.jpg
AGmO.jpg
AGmg.jpg

Now rajesh decided gunjan was the best among his sluts for cat fight with angel Ashirwadham...

He felt proud for his brother to select gunjan as his prey.. Rajesh was sure woman who can handle black cock and perform gangbang with negro can easily easily destroy angel...

He told gunjan and asked her to be ready for the cat fight.

Since deepika fight club was taken care by his friend deepika whom once got fucked by him and his friends mercilessly, he was sure she will help him for his plan...

AGiD.jpg
AGi3.jpg
AGiU.jpg
AGiL.jpg
AGic.jpg

Rajesh informed deepika and she readily said ok...

Saturday 10pm

Both gunjan and angel came into the ring. Deepika as promised did things in such a manner that both gunjan and angel had chance to fight with each other..

AGPX.jpg

Angel was stronger and thicker than Gunjan. . However Even though gunjan looked soft, she was still quite strong. She felt confident she could hold her as she was able to hold 10 negros together during gangbang...

AG6u.jpg

Angel and Gunjan ran at each other immediately when the fight started. Both girls fought in a whirlwind of slaps, punches, kicks and scratches. Angel received several hard slaps on the face, stunning her a little and leaving her open, allowing gunjan to grab Angel by her long curly hair and sling her to the ground. Gunjan jumped on top of Angel to hold her down, and then hit her hard around her breasts. Angel squealed in pain as gunjan grabbed her pinkish brown nipples and pulled and twisted.
Angel was able to buck gunjan off and get to her hands and knees. However gunjan was already on her feet, grabbing angel's hair again to pull her up. She threw Angel against a wall, then threw her knee into angel’s soft stomach. The blow made angel double over in pain. Two more slaps made Angel see double, and then gunjan threw angel to the ground again by her hair. Angel landed hard, her hair dishevelled, coughing as she tried to catch her breath.
Gunjan took a small breather, but was back in only moments later. She tried to grab Angel by her hair again, only this time angel struck back first. She kicked backwards and caught gunjan in her lower gut, sending her reeling back. Angel got up to her knees and threw another lunging punch into gunjan's crotch, catching her this time right above her clit. Gunjan doubled over and fell to her knees. Angel gave gunjan’s ass a sharp spank to make her fall to the ground.
The angel spread Gunjan’s pale asscheeks to expose her little brown butthole.

AG6f.jpg

Angel thrust one of her fingers into Gunjan's ass. Gunjan squealed as angel violated her ass. She couldn’t keep her fingers in for long, as Gunjan was quickly able to pull away.
Gunjan and angel both got to their feet. Gunjan rubbed her butt and crotch to ease the soreness. Angel rubbed her titties, both to ease the soreness there and to be sexual enticing. Both girls readied to fight once more.

Angel and gunjan had each other by the hair, neither girl bothering with defence as they slapped each others faces and bodies. Rajesh admired the naked bodies of the two hotties, angel’s olive-skinned butt jiggling with every blow she took, gunjan’s pale skin marked with red from angel slaps. Neither girl wanted to give in, though it was obvious both were hurting.
Gunjan suddenly yelped when Angel’s hand shot in between her legs. Angel claws into gunjan’s dripping wet pussy, pinching her protruding pink clit. It made gunjan let go of Angel’s hair to try and protect herself.

AG6t.jpg

AG6H.jpg

Angel took the opening to slap gunjan hard in her face, and then throw her down to the mats by her hair.
Angel forced gunjan to roll onto her front, and sat down on her lower back. She pulled upwards hard on gunjan’s long hair, making her cry out in pain, before silencing her with a sharp slam to the mats. Angel was clearly in control now. She pulled the stunned pale beauty into a camel clutch, torturing her back while keeping her control.
The pain in her back helped gunjan regain her senses. Angel 's grip was not particularly tight, I had given her some basic training however she still lacked real fighting experience. Gunjan was able to extricate herself with a little squirming, though angel still sat on her back. Angel tried to keep control of Gunjan’s arms, but gunjan was having none of it, pulling her arms out of angel grip and turning over onto her side, unbalancing Angel and sending her tumbling off.

The two girls now fought on the mats, tumbling and rolling around, pulling each others hair and hitting each other at odd angles. Gunjan was on top, then Angel, then Gunjan again. They fought in a tangle of hair and limbs. In such situations, usually the girl who was able to keep calm won out. I could tell angel was getting desperate as she tried furiously to keep on attacking. But she was getting worn out and tired, and soon she wasn’t attacking but rather struggling weakly underneath gunjan.
Gunjan lay with her body across Angel’s, keeping her pinned down. Both girls were covered in sweat from their exertions and the close body contact. Gunjan wormed her hand in between Angel’s legs while angel struggled. Angel realised her mistake too late, she tried to squeeze her legs shut, but Gunjan already had what she wanted. Angel squealed when gunjan stabbed her fingers deep into Angel’s pussy, paying her back for the clit pinch earlier, and gaining a fully dominant position! Now no matter how hard angel struggled, gunjan had a solid if slippery grip.
The rough fingerings gave some new lift to angel’s exhausted body and she struggled hard with renewed effort.

AG6j.jpg

She nearly bucked gunjan off a few times, however the adrenaline rush left as quickly as it came, leaving angel with nothing left in the tank. All she could do was moan pathetically as gunjan fingered her pussy. Her struggling ceased as her body gave in to the pleasure.
Angel gasped as her body bucked involuntarily. She was dangerously close to orgasm. Gunjan sensed her impending victory and sealed angel’s full lips with a deep kiss. Angel was finally overwhelmed, her body bucking as her muffled squeals filled the room, cumming hard after all that resistance. The orgasm left her out of breath and completely stunned, all the fight leaving her.

AG69.jpg

Even after her orgasm Angel got no respite, gunjan kept on fingering her swollen and sopping wet pussy. angel had enough, tapping out before she came again. However gunjan was on a roll, and though the match was officially over nobody wanted to stop her. It didn’t take long before gunjan ripped another orgasm from angel, this time even harder than before. Angel’s body arched upwards as she squirmed all over the mats, her eyes rolling back as she screamed. Gunjan finally pulled her fingers out, leaving angel a defeated wreck, shivering from her huge orgasm. Gunjan stood over her defeated opponent, Gunjan lifted angel and threw on the floor to show angel she was supreme in front of her.

AGPm.jpg

Atlast it was declared gunjan won the match and now rajesh was happy that angel was a slave for gunjan

AG6l.jpg

AG6v.jpg

Note : My sincere thanks to @CROSSOVER (id in desifake) as All the pics used in this story was his creation.

Thanks bro once again

(To Be continued )
Amazing and wonderful bro

Back