• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bigil 2 - Untold Story of Gayathri Sudharshan

By that time Rakesh was hot again he lied down made me face other side & asked to sit on his penis so that he could fuck my ass now. I had no energy to revolt or get fucked. He slapped me & made me sit on his dick. He also tasted my asshole. He was entering my asshole applying lot of force so that he sees me in pain. Now Rakesh was lying down, I was not facing him & I was sitting on his dick. Soon Sameer made me lied down & spread my legs and entered my pussy. I could not believe it. Both were fucking my both the holes. I was sandwiched between them. When I was screaming with pain, my hubby put his cock in my mouth. They were fucking all my holes, like there was no tomorrow.

N0Q2F6.jpg

I do not know how many times I cummed & they fucked me completely. I was very tired. Sudharshan came to me and gave me some juice to drink... I had that juice and i was sleeping on bed exhausted....

TO BE CONTINUED
Amritha aiyer story create pls

See we all like this type of story form you but you are creating new story without completing this story
Bro you have not completed this story and new one also then why are you starting new story
You can complete first story and you can another one now you
So pls first complete this story and go next one bro

Writting a brainwash story is not easy for me.. I think a lot before writting a character.. And try to be realism. But rite now not in a good situation. Thats wrote a quickie about manju warrier.. Till july 24 i have some personal issue after that i am free. I will finish all pending stories. Before that if i have time i will write some short stories.. Never expected this much ppl will expect for my story. Request u to give some time

Writting a brainwash story is not easy for me.. I think a lot before writting a character.. And try to be realism. But rite now not in a good situation. Thats wrote a quickie about manju warrier.. Till july 24 i have some personal issue after that i am free. I will finish all pending stories. Before that if i have time i will write some short stories.. Never expected this much ppl will expect for my story. Request u to give some time
K bro take your time but complete this story first

I took gunjan and her dad to my ashram. Both were unconscious. It was easy for me to corrupt a person's brain when they are unconscious.

I took gunjan with me to pooja where atmosphere of brainwash technique was kept ready..

NXKwhd.jpg

Usually people who knows blackmagic they would be specialized in brainwashing. But in what way i am unique from them is that i never make a person forget her past... I will just alter her thought process and make her body to accept her condition.

In gunjan case she will never forget she was a fighter pilot but after i alter her she may feel being a pilot was a bad decision made by her... The life what she is going to get would be the life what she is worth of..

NXmOT9.jpg

Also if you notice you will understand one unique in a girl's body and attitude.. Let it be a military woman, fighter pilot, policewoman or athlete basically one unique thing what they have would be their body will be strong due to the training what they undergo but their mind would be weak. They act as if they are strong minded and fearless but in reality such woman are weak and submissive in nature and such girls are easy to be brainwashed

And if i explore her submissiveness which she have in her mind and mix it in her body surely she will be nothing but dirty cum bucket.. Soon i will make a cum bucket and the mantras which i feed in her is soo powerful that gunjan will never be the old Kargil girl from now on...

NXmIkL.jpg

(After 16 hours )

I took gunjan and her dad to my ashram. Both were unconscious. It was easy for me to corrupt a person's brain when they are unconscious.

I took gunjan with me to pooja where atmosphere of brainwash technique was kept ready..

NXKwhd.jpg

Usually people who knows blackmagic they would be specialized in brainwashing. But in what way i am unique from them is that i never make a person forget her past... I will just alter her thought process and make her body to accept her condition.

In gunjan case she will never forget she was a fighter pilot but after i alter her she may feel being a pilot was a bad decision made by her... The life what she is going to get would be the life what she is worth of..

NXmOT9.jpg

Also if you notice you will understand one unique in a girl's body and attitude.. Let it be a military woman, fighter pilot, policewoman or athlete basically one unique thing what they have would be their body will be strong due to the training what they undergo but their mind would be weak. They act as if they are strong minded and fearless but in reality such woman are weak and submissive in nature and such girls are easy to be brainwashed

And if i explore her submissiveness which she have in her mind and mix it in her body surely she will be nothing but dirty cum bucket.. Soon i will make a cum bucket and the mantras which i feed in her is soo powerful that gunjan will never be the old Kargil girl from now on...

NXmIkL.jpg

(After 16 hours )

Superb bro

Back