• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chapter: 10 : Checkmate doesn't require any pre-plan
After Kajal and Samantha get locked in punishment cell there was a confussion that who will be the queen. As the security manager Kiara has to rule the colony. But in that time Shruti show her dominance and declare herself as queen. Anushka and Nayanthara had something to object but they accepted to be queen's wife. Everything getting a new start , Kajal and Samantha was living in hell because in day time they were getting brutally tortured by cruel punishers and duruing night they had to stay with Krethy and Garima.
On other side things are getting setteled in queen's bedroom . They decieded that only Shruti can wear strapons and fuck her wives in any holes. Only in the weekends Anushka and Nayanthara can wear strapons. But they only can access Shruti's pussy and, asshole could be accessed only through tongue. Things were running well. Sometimes they used to call milfs like Madhuri,Ramya and Kavya. And that's obvious they were having painful nights. One night Shruti called Nora for querry about punishment cells. She was about to leave but Nayanthra came and Anushka after her.
5mX6fG.Nayanthara8.jpg
5mXPux.Anushka-Shetty-New-Photos-In-Blue-Saree-3.jpg

5mXW98.Shruti-Hassan-Blue-Mini-Skirt-Hot-Legs-1.jpg

Nayan: hey Nora you really working well and hard also
Nora: Thank you maam
Nayan: That's my request to stay tonight here and let us something for you
Nora had no interest on this but she had to accept so she agreed.
Nayan: get naked Nora and lay down on bed.Nora did as Nayanthara said. As Nora lay down on bed Nayanthara and Anushka give oil over her and start massaging her whole body. After few minutes a oily finger slipped inside her asshole and Nora screamed " ahhh uff maam alleast tell before insert", Before she could complete her sentense Shruti cam to her and slap "Shut up whore we can do whatever we want". Nora shocked by seeing Shruti is naked and wearied a big strapon. Nora awake up and try to run but Anushka and Nayantha grab her they were also wearing big strapons.
--"Maam leave me I have lot of work to do"
5mX0IW.p9yyfhqvopl71.jpg

Nayanthara slapped her and throw on floor. Anushka insert her dildo in Nora's pussy roughly,Nora going to scream but Shruti inserts her dildo in Nora's mouth, Nayan slowly walk to back and insert her dildo in Nora's ass and start fucking hard. Shruti took a ball gag and gagged Nora's mouth and Joined Nayanthara and insert her dildo in Nora's ass. Nora start crying, she has given double anal penetration lot of times but now she realizing it. Through out the time they switched positions few times and after get satisfied throw Nora outside.

After few days at night the queen and her wifes was in bedroom.
Anushka: Shruti, we should keep exploring young girls
Shruti: yeah yeah, I am also getting addicted to young asses.
But Nayanthara knew that her daughter Malvika is stil virgin so, she disagreed "No, I think we should fuck them who already get fucked"
Anushka and Shruti both agreed but Anushka understood the actual reason. After sometimes they called Rashmika and fucked in everyholes brutally. This time she more pain than previous time. This time Ramya had to come for bring Rashmika home and she got shocked by seeing the blood coming from Rasmika's holes.
5mXdJC.1674859423-mission-majnu-success-bash-6.jpg

The next night Nayanthara and Shruti convinced to bring Krithi but in one condition one by one will fuck her and can't give her pain. Eventually Krithi came to their bedroom and Anushka left the bedroom. At first they were talking friendly and Krithi revealed that after Kajal rapped her Anushka almost everyday fucks her forcefuly. Shruti and Nayan realized how hole addicted bitch Anushka is. After sometimes they said Krithi to get naked and she did. Krithi said that her Anushka said that no anal and one by one. Nayanthara was already wet she removed her wet panty and put it in Krithi's mouth and sealed it. Then locked her hands with cuff behind. Shruti and Nayan get naked wear strapons. Before Krithi could realize Nayanthara's lubricated dildo get inside her asshole and start fucking, Shruti insert her dildo in pussy and both start fucking hard. Krithi start crying when Nayan went for pussy and Shruti change her dildo to 9 inch and insert it in Krithi's asshole.
5mX9nT.krithi-shetty-in-denim-white-shirt-skirt-at-warriorr-song-launch-3.jpg

They fucked Krithi for long time. After that Nayanthara went to drop Krithi, Anushka was there. Anushka insert her hand into Krithi's skirt to check her asshole and she found that it's blood soaked. Anushka suddenly grab Nayan by hair and start kicking her pussy with knee repeatedly "Bitch, I told you no anal, why you bitch still did?"After about 15 kicks Nayanthara start crying "ahh it was Shruti's plan" Anushka gets very angry. She went to Shruti's room and found her naked Anushka grope her ass and insert left hand's middle and index finger finger in her asshole. Shruti screamed "ahhh ahhh wtf!! Anushka".Anushka gagged her mouth with right hand and start digging her asshole with nails. Shruti trying to push off but can't. Shruti was in heavy pain she was crying. Anushka remove her hand from face and said " Why did you went brutal to Krithi"
Shruti said in crying voice "Nayan planned all this, even she was crying to double in ass but I stopped her". Anushka thinks something and leave Shruti.
The next night, it was Shruti's birthday so they party hard. Shruti was completely out of control. Anushka went her bedroom " Darling I have a surprise for you". After sometimes Anushka bring a young girl partially senseless and whispered to Shruti "Completely virgin" Shruti smiled and said "fuck!! she is Nayanthara's daughter haha, I need her with complete sense, I don't fuck senseless girls." Anushka slapped Malvika few times and Malvika back in sense " Anushka aunty what happened, why I am here?" Anushka slapped her " Shut up bitch, you are here because you are the one to be fucked, so shut up". Malvika knew what happened to her friends Krithi and Rashmika so, she tried to run from them. Shruti grab her hand and throw her on bed and stripped her naked. Anushka bring some ropes and bound Malvika's hands behind her back and bound her thighs with bended knee. Malvika was still shouting for help but Anushka took off her panty and sealed her mouth with it. Shruti and Anushka both smilled at each other and get naked. Shruti bring two strapon dildos and they wear those. Malvika scared and trying to say no through noding her neck. Anushka slapped her and jumped to insert her dildo in Malvika's virgin pussy. It was a hard thrust so dildo became red in very first stroke Anushka noticed it and keep fucking more and more.
5mXwPL.2019-feb-6-Malvika-Sharma-HD-My-South-Diva-Calendar-2019-Launch64.jpg

Within 2 minutes Shruti lubricate her strapon and slowly insert her dildo in Malvika's asshole and start giving few small strokes to fucking hard. After sometime they switched. Anushka start fucking with dildo completely inside and with big strokes. Very soon Malvika's ass started to bleeding. But they keep fucking hard though they noticed Malvika crying in groaning voice from her gagged mouth. Suddenly the door brust oppened and Nayanthara steps in. They had no answer for that neither Anushka or Shruti. Before Shruti could say something, Nayan got ropes there bound their hands and legs. Shruti said " Nayan darling listen we have no intensity to do that bu,.....". Nayanthara gagged their mouths with fat ball gag. Then ripped their clothes and make them naked. Nayan now bring two blck cotton bags and cover their heads with bags and drag them to party.
Nayanthara grab the mic and announced "Hello bitches, Shruti went to sleep but she have arranged some good thing for us, there are two slut you can do anything with them but don't open their face cover that's not request that's an order." Everyone cheered and jumped over Shruti and Anushka. Everyone was wearing strapons inside so, they just bring out dildos and start fucking hard just like strapon orgy party. Nayanthara bring other toys, whips, handable big dildo ete. They were fucking very hard even at a time there was three dildos in pussy and two in asshole. Anushka and Shruti was crying but no one noticed. After 1 hour they left. Nayanthara came and put them in punishment cell. Nora see Anushka and Shruti and remember that night and smilled "haha this gonna be more hard"
The next day everyone was tring to figure out where Shruti and Anushka is. But in meantime Nayanthara came forward and announced " Listen ladies Shruti and Anushka did something very bad and they are in prison so I am new queen here." Everone understood that there is something which is wrong. Madhuri's daughter Anupama went to Kiara they are used to be little friendly. They went to punishment cell and listen everything from Shruti. Kiara came to there announced that Nayanthara can't put someone in prison without permisson of queen or security general. So she have to be punished. Anupama came forward and announced " As there are no queen, I could be the queen here and make your lifes better" Everyone agreed because they thought Anupama may be little kind type person. Anupama said "So, there will be no queen for me, queen can fuck anyone hehe love you bitches "
But everyone know that she have a weakness towards Krithi.
5mXZRh.anupama-parameswaran-hot-saree-photos-at-shatamanam-bhavati-success-meet10.jpg
Anupama announced to release all the prisoners and give them a room to stay and put Nayanthara in a fuck ring and put her outside that everyone can destroy her.
5mlqUy.ring.jpg

Kiara released all prisoners and put Nayanthara in fuck ring. Anupama took off her panty and give it to kiara to gag Nayan's mouth.
Anupama also said"I am not that much hole addicted like others but tonight I need someone on my bed, I noticed someone's big ass and she is virgin hehe , So Nivetha meet me tonight"
On that day everyone fucked Nayanthara very hard even roadside peoples. At night Anupama fucked Nivetha hard in her both virgin holes. Nayanthara joined as slave like she was before.

5mXpqC.DES6MxRU0AABHca.jpg

Disclaimer: All the images are taken from internet so, image credit goes to their respective owners. And all plot has been established for fun not to hurt any person, If it does Iamdom is heartly sorry for that. Hope you enjoy it.
So guys thanks for reading and supporting. This is the end of this story there are no next. And sorry to say but there will be no more such long type stories. If possible I will post shorts on shorts thread. I have lot of story ideas can't getting time to write so, if anyone interested to write DM me I will help him with manuscripts.
Thank you ❤️

Chapter: 10 : Checkmate doesn't require any pre-plan
After Kajal and Samantha get locked in punishment cell there was a confussion that who will be the queen. As the security manager Kiara has to rule the colony. But in that time Shruti show her dominance and declare herself as queen. Anushka and Nayanthara had something to object but they accepted to be queen's wife. Everything getting a new start , Kajal and Samantha was living in hell because in day time they were getting brutally tortured by cruel punishers and duruing night they had to stay with Krethy and Garima.
On other side things are getting setteled in queen's bedroom . They decieded that only Shruti can wear strapons and fuck her wives in any holes. Only in the weekends Anushka and Nayanthara can wear strapons. But they only can access Shruti's pussy and, asshole could be accessed only through tongue. Things were running well. Sometimes they used to call milfs like Madhuri,Ramya and Kavya. And that's obvious they were having painful nights. One night Shruti called Nora for querry about punishment cells. She was about to leave but Nayanthra came and Anushka after her.
5mX6fG.Nayanthara8.jpg
5mXPux.Anushka-Shetty-New-Photos-In-Blue-Saree-3.jpg

5mXW98.Shruti-Hassan-Blue-Mini-Skirt-Hot-Legs-1.jpg

Nayan: hey Nora you really working well and hard also
Nora: Thank you maam
Nayan: That's my request to stay tonight here and let us something for you
Nora had no interest on this but she had to accept so she agreed.
Nayan: get naked Nora and lay down on bed.Nora did as Nayanthara said. As Nora lay down on bed Nayanthara and Anushka give oil over her and start massaging her whole body. After few minutes a oily finger slipped inside her asshole and Nora screamed " ahhh uff maam alleast tell before insert", Before she could complete her sentense Shruti cam to her and slap "Shut up whore we can do whatever we want". Nora shocked by seeing Shruti is naked and wearied a big strapon. Nora awake up and try to run but Anushka and Nayantha grab her they were also wearing big strapons.
--"Maam leave me I have lot of work to do"

5mX0IW.p9yyfhqvopl71.jpg

Nayanthara slapped her and throw on floor. Anushka insert her dildo in Nora's pussy roughly,Nora going to scream but Shruti inserts her dildo in Nora's mouth, Nayan slowly walk to back and insert her dildo in Nora's ass and start fucking hard. Shruti took a ball gag and gagged Nora's mouth and Joined Nayanthara and insert her dildo in Nora's ass. Nora start crying, she has given double anal penetration lot of times but now she realizing it. Through out the time they switched positions few times and after get satisfied throw Nora outside.

After few days at night the queen and her wifes was in bedroom.
Anushka: Shruti, we should keep exploring young girls
Shruti: yeah yeah, I am also getting addicted to young asses.
But Nayanthara knew that her daughter Malvika is stil virgin so, she disagreed "No, I think we should fuck them who already get fucked"
Anushka and Shruti both agreed but Anushka understood the actual reason. After sometimes they called Rashmika and fucked in everyholes brutally. This time she more pain than previous time. This time Ramya had to come for bring Rashmika home and she got shocked by seeing the blood coming from Rasmika's holes.
5mXdJC.1674859423-mission-majnu-success-bash-6.jpg

The next night Nayanthara and Shruti convinced to bring Krithi but in one condition one by one will fuck her and can't give her pain. Eventually Krithi came to their bedroom and Anushka left the bedroom. At first they were talking friendly and Krithi revealed that after Kajal rapped her Anushka almost everyday fucks her forcefuly. Shruti and Nayan realized how hole addicted bitch Anushka is. After sometimes they said Krithi to get naked and she did. Krithi said that her Anushka said that no anal and one by one. Nayanthara was already wet she removed her wet panty and put it in Krithi's mouth and sealed it. Then locked her hands with cuff behind. Shruti and Nayan get naked wear strapons. Before Krithi could realize Nayanthara's lubricated dildo get inside her asshole and start fucking, Shruti insert her dildo in pussy and both start fucking hard. Krithi start crying when Nayan went for pussy and Shruti change her dildo to 9 inch and insert it in Krithi's asshole.

5mX9nT.krithi-shetty-in-denim-white-shirt-skirt-at-warriorr-song-launch-3.jpg

They fucked Krithi for long time. After that Nayanthara went to drop Krithi, Anushka was there. Anushka insert her hand into Krithi's skirt to check her asshole and she found that it's blood soaked. Anushka suddenly grab Nayan by hair and start kicking her pussy with knee repeatedly "Bitch, I told you no anal, why you bitch still did?"After about 15 kicks Nayanthara start crying "ahh it was Shruti's plan" Anushka gets very angry. She went to Shruti's room and found her naked Anushka grope her ass and insert left hand's middle and index finger finger in her asshole. Shruti screamed "ahhh ahhh wtf!! Anushka".Anushka gagged her mouth with right hand and start digging her asshole with nails. Shruti trying to push off but can't. Shruti was in heavy pain she was crying. Anushka remove her hand from face and said " Why did you went brutal to Krithi"
Shruti said in crying voice "Nayan planned all this, even she was crying to double in ass but I stopped her". Anushka thinks something and leave Shruti.
The next night, it was Shruti's birthday so they party hard. Shruti was completely out of control. Anushka went her bedroom " Darling I have a surprise for you". After sometimes Anushka bring a young girl partially senseless and whispered to Shruti "Completely virgin" Shruti smiled and said "fuck!! she is Nayanthara's daughter haha, I need her with complete sense, I don't fuck senseless girls." Anushka slapped Malvika few times and Malvika back in sense " Anushka aunty what happened, why I am here?" Anushka slapped her " Shut up bitch, you are here because you are the one to be fucked, so shut up". Malvika knew what happened to her friends Krithi and Rashmika so, she tried to run from them. Shruti grab her hand and throw her on bed and stripped her naked. Anushka bring some ropes and bound Malvika's hands behind her back and bound her thighs with bended knee. Malvika was still shouting for help but Anushka took off her panty and sealed her mouth with it. Shruti and Anushka both smilled at each other and get naked. Shruti bring two strapon dildos and they wear those. Malvika scared and trying to say no through noding her neck. Anushka slapped her and jumped to insert her dildo in Malvika's virgin pussy. It was a hard thrust so dildo became red in very first stroke Anushka noticed it and keep fucking more and more.
5mXwPL.2019-feb-6-Malvika-Sharma-HD-My-South-Diva-Calendar-2019-Launch64.jpg

Within 2 minutes Shruti lubricate her strapon and slowly insert her dildo in Malvika's asshole and start giving few small strokes to fucking hard. After sometime they switched. Anushka start fucking with dildo completely inside and with big strokes. Very soon Malvika's ass started to bleeding. But they keep fucking hard though they noticed Malvika crying in groaning voice from her gagged mouth. Suddenly the door brust oppened and Nayanthara steps in. They had no answer for that neither Anushka or Shruti. Before Shruti could say something, Nayan got ropes there bound their hands and legs. Shruti said " Nayan darling listen we have no intensity to do that bu,.....". Nayanthara gagged their mouths with fat ball gag. Then ripped their clothes and make them naked. Nayan now bring two blck cotton bags and cover their heads with bags and drag them to party.
Nayanthara grab the mic and announced "Hello bitches, Shruti went to sleep but she have arranged some good thing for us, there are two slut you can do anything with them but don't open their face cover that's not request that's an order." Everyone cheered and jumped over Shruti and Anushka. Everyone was wearing strapons inside so, they just bring out dildos and start fucking hard just like strapon orgy party. Nayanthara bring other toys, whips, handable big dildo ete. They were fucking very hard even at a time there was three dildos in pussy and two in asshole. Anushka and Shruti was crying but no one noticed. After 1 hour they left. Nayanthara came and put them in punishment cell. Nora see Anushka and Shruti and remember that night and smilled "haha this gonna be more hard"
The next day everyone was tring to figure out where Shruti and Anushka is. But in meantime Nayanthara came forward and announced " Listen ladies Shruti and Anushka did something very bad and they are in prison so I am new queen here." Everone understood that there is something which is wrong. Madhuri's daughter Anupama went to Kiara they are used to be little friendly. They went to punishment cell and listen everything from Shruti. Kiara came to there announced that Nayanthara can't put someone in prison without permisson of queen or security general. So she have to be punished. Anupama came forward and announced " As there are no queen, I could be the queen here and make your lifes better" Everyone agreed because they thought Anupama may be little kind type person. Anupama said "So, there will be no queen for me, queen can fuck anyone hehe love you bitches "
But everyone know that she have a weakness towards Krithi.
5mXZRh.anupama-parameswaran-hot-saree-photos-at-shatamanam-bhavati-success-meet10.jpg
Anupama announced to release all the prisoners and give them a room to stay and put Nayanthara in a fuck ring and put her outside that everyone can destroy her.
5mlqUy.ring.jpg

Kiara released all prisoners and put Nayanthara in fuck ring. Anupama took off her panty and give it to kiara to gag Nayan's mouth.
Anupama also said"I am not that much hole addicted like others but tonight I need someone on my bed, I noticed someone's big ass and she is virgin hehe , So Nivetha meet me tonight"
On that day everyone fucked Nayanthara very hard even roadside peoples. At night Anupama fucked Nivetha hard in her both virgin holes. Nayanthara joined as slave like she was before.

5mXpqC.DES6MxRU0AABHca.jpg

Disclaimer: All the images are taken from internet so, image credit goes to their respective owners. And all plot has been established for fun not to hurt any person, If it does Iamdom is heartly sorry for that. Hope you enjoy it.
So guys thanks for reading and supporting. This is the end of this story there are no next. And sorry to say but there will be no more such long type stories. If possible I will post shorts on shorts thread. I have lot of story ideas can't getting time to write so, if anyone interested to write DM me I will help him with manuscripts.
Thank you ❤️
Brilliant man, when starting with kareena story

Play Girl

Chapter 1
Please note: all the characters are used just for entertainment.

Tamanna is a single woman, who lives in a flat and do job in an MNC. She is a lesbian playgirl, like enjoy with new girls every night. Sometimes with escorts sometimes with club girl. One evening she called an escort and they were ready to do some foreplay. Tamanna was wearing a towel and a strapon dildo inside. In that time someone rang her door bell. She opened the door and saw a neibour young girl Krithi.

image sharing

Before Krithi would say anything Tamanna's towel knot got loosen and it fall on her feet. Krithi get shocked and try to run away. Tamanna chassed her and try to explain about this. But Krithi didn't. Tamanna forcefully bring Krithi into her room and bound her with a chair. Tamanna knew for tonight she got a perfect prey so, she leave the escort.
Krithi: Please leave me. I will not reveal you.
Tamanna: Oh dear I know you will not. But I have to show you that if you do what could happen with you and now I want you too
Krithi get shocked. Tamanna make Krithi naked and put the panty into Krithi's mouth. Krithi was laterally struggling to speak and get free. Tammanna laughed and bring a set of toys. First she put nipple cramps on her nipples. Krithi moaned in pain. Then Tamanna bring a whip and start whipping Kriti's boobs, soft belly and thighs and sometimes between two legs. Krithi was completely helpless moaning in pain. After sometimes Tamanna bound Krithi such way that her legs are pulled up. Then Tamanna bring a rabbit vibrator and a small vibrating butt plug. Tamanna insert the rabbit vibrator in Krithi's pussy and suck the butt plug for few times then insert it into her asshole slowly. Krithi closed her eyes in pain. Then Tamanna start whipping her ass and thigh hard. Krithi was moaning heavily in pain. Tamanna stopped when Krithi's ass became completly red. Then Tamanna remove the rabbit vibrator from Krithi's pussy and insert in own pussy and slowly start fucking Krithi's pussy. She increase the speed gradualy and start pressing Krithi's boobs. After fucking 20 minutes they both cummed. Tamanna took off the panty from Krithi's mouth. Then Tamanna take off the butt plug and licked her asshole few times then insert the butt plug into Krithi's mouth.
Tamanna: Now let me see how tight your asshole is

Krithi try to say no but can't. Tamanna slowly push the strapon into her asshole and start fucking her. Krithi cried in pain but Tamanna keep fucking her ass faster and rubbing her pussy. After 20 mins Krithi cummed again and exhausted completely. Tamanna kissed her deeply and drop her near door.
Then Tamanna ordered pizza and went to take bath. She came out and the door bell ringed.

Play Girl

Chapter 1

Tamanna is a single woman, who lives in a flat and do job in an MNC. She is a lesbian playgirl, like enjoy with new girls every night. Sometimes with escorts sometimes with club girl. One evening she called an escort and they were ready to do some foreplay. Tamanna was wearing a towel and a strapon dildo inside. In that time someone rang her door bell. She opened the door and saw a neibour young girl Krithi.

image sharing

Before Krithi would say anything Tamanna's towel knot got loosen and it fall on her feet. Krithi get shocked and try to run away. Tamanna chassed her and try to explain about this. But Krithi didn't. Tamanna forcefully bring Krithi into her room and bound her with a chair. Tamanna knew for tonight she got a perfect prey so, she leave the escort.
Tamanna: Oh dear I know you will not. But I have to show you that if you do what could happen with you and now I want you too
Krithi get shocked. Tamanna make Krithi naked and put the panty into Krithi's mouth. Krithi was laterally struggling to speak and get free. Tammanna laughed and bring a set of toys. First she put nipple cramps on her nipples. Krithi moaned in pain. Then Tamanna bring a whip and start whipping Kriti's boobs, soft belly and thighs and sometimes between two legs. Krithi was completely helpless moaning in pain. After sometimes Tamanna bound Krithi such way that her legs are pulled up. Then Tamanna bring a rabbit vibrator and a small vibrating butt plug. Tamanna insert the rabbit vibrator in Krithi's pussy and suck the butt plug for few times then insert it into her asshole slowly. Krithi closed her eyes in pain. Then Tamanna start whipping her ass and thigh hard. Krithi was moaning heavily in pain. Tamanna stopped when Krithi's ass became completly red. Then Tamanna remove the rabbit vibrator from Krithi's pussy and insert in own pussy and slowly start fucking Krithi's pussy. She increase the speed gradualy and start pressing Krithi's boobs. After fucking 20 minutes they both cummed. Tamanna took off the panty from Krithi's mouth. Then Tamanna take off the butt plug and licked her asshole few times then insert the butt plug into Krithi's mouth.

Krithi try to say no but can't. Tamanna slowly push the strapon into her asshole and start fucking her. Krithi cried in pain but Tamanna keep fucking her ass faster and rubbing her pussy. After 20 mins Krithi cummed again and exhausted completely. Tamanna kissed her deeply and drop her near door.
Then Tamanna ordered pizza and went to take bath. She came out and the door bell ringed.
Yess wonderful continue this

Play Girl

Chapter 1

image sharing

Wowwww what a comeback story

Play Girl

Chapter: 2 : Conclusion

image hosting website
As the door bell ringed, Tamanna went to take the order and opened the door.
Delivery girl: Hey maam, I am Reigina, here is your order.

Tamanna: Thank you. I have done payment already.
Reigina: Thanks maam. Can I get some tips.
Tamanna thinks for couple of seconds and then removed the knot of her towel and show her shaved pussy and boobs to Reigina,"I hope this is the most precious tip you get as a delivery girl"
Reigina: I wanna redeem that now.
Reigina get inside the room and snatch Tamanna's towel.
Tamanna: What the fuck !! I gave you what you deserve. Now, leave my house.
With a surprise Reigina slapped her and drag Tamanna by pulling her hair and throw her on bed, "Now I am going to redeem your reward Haha"
Tamanna shocked and thinking showing her body to a unknown girl, bigest mistake. She try to run but Reigina slapped her again and throw her on bed. Reigina took a strapon from Tamanna's drawer and wears that.
Tamanna: Listen, Reigina don't even think about it. You don't know me and what I can do.
Reigina spanked her hard, "You don't know me bitch and what I can do to you now"
Regina jumped on Tamanna and get inside her legs. Reigina start kissing Tamanna and pinching and squezzing her boobs. Tamanna was feeling extreme sensation and getting wet.
Regina: open your greedy mouth bitch.
As Tamanna opened her mouth, Reigina spit inside and slapped her. Then Reigina kissed on her pussy and slowly start licking her pussy. Tamanna was moaning in pleasure. Reigina start teasing Tamanna's clit with her right hand and with left hand she start teasing Tamanna's ass hole. Within 10 minutes Tamanna cummed. It was her second time so, she was getting exhausted. Reigina flip her over and get over her.
Reigina: It's time for some ass work with your big butt.
Tamanna: Noooo, it will hurt. Please don't. Fuck my pussy not ass.
Regina grab Tamanna's hair and roughly insert the dildo inside her ass and start thrusting slowly. Tamanna screamed out loud. Reigina gradually shove the strapon inside her ass and keep fucking with more speed. Tamanna started crying in pain, and realizing Kerthi was in this situation few minutes ago and now she. Reigina keep fucking her soft ass and spankning her.

After 15 minutes Tamanna's ass was completly red and she was exhausted. Tamanna cummed. Reigina stand up and make Tamanna suck the strapon, "Taste your own ass bitch". Then Reigina pull down her pant and panty and forced Tamanna to lick her pussy till cum. After 10 minutes Reigina cummed over Tamanna's face and left her house.

Back