• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Bro write a story about wife kiara with a 70-80 year old neighbour but don't make her a slut like in previous stories write like she makes some mistake and doesn't want her husband to know so old man ask for handjob to keep quiet she refuses but eventually gives it and thinks its over but he again blackails her and asks blowjob and next time fucks her and don't make her a slut write in a way that she doesn't want to but have to

Now both of them had become hard and we're ready for some action so kamlesh quickly laid on the bed and mushtaq turned me around and made me lay on kamlesh dick and kamlesh quickly entered my asshole while mushtaq entered my pussy and they bog were double penetrating me and started to fuck me and slowly slowly increased their speed and I was moaning like a whore uhmmmm yeahhhh fucccckkkkkk me harderrrrrrr ohhhh yeahhhh and asking for more and seeing me moan in such a way they both got more aroused and started to increase their speed and within 30 mins my body had another orgasm and they both switched theory positions and kamlesh while fucking me stopped and kissed me and again continued for the next 1 hour before both shot their load of cum in my holes.

Now they both stood up and I went down on my knees and quickly grabbed both their throbbing dicks and first sucked kamlesh dick once and then sucked mushtaq dick once and repeated this for a few mins then I started to suck and lick kamlesh dick while I moved my hands fastly over Mushtaq dick and after 15 mins I switched and they voh after 10 mins with huge groan shot their loads of cum and I started to lick it off their dicks and they were ready again now mushtaq bent and kissed me and pinched my nipple and brought me up and broke off the kiss and then bent down and again kissed my nipple and again place d a kiss on my lips and I loved this and soon he placed both his hands on my hips and lifted mr on his arms and entered my pussy while kamlesh entered my asshole I could see the lust in their eyes and soon they both started to fuck me this time they were going even faster and faster and were fucking me mercilessly like bulls and even I was enjoying this and screaming in pain and asking for more like a whore I was shouting at the top of my voice and my voice was echoing in the whole room as they were fucking me so hard and after 30 mins both of them withdrew and my body bent with pleasure and both with one stroke pushed their whole ficks into my holes and I jumped in pain and they enjoyed it and repeated it a few more times and then kamlesh withdrew from my asshole and entered my pussy and fucked me mercilessly and then both shot their load of cum in my pussy.

Now they threw me on the bed and this time kamlesh lay on the bed and entered my pussy while mushtaq placed his dick near my mouth and asked me to lick it and I quickly grabbed his dick while kamlesh started fucking me and I stared to lick his dick like a lollipop and kamlesh was hitting the right spot and I was moaning and kamlesh grabbed my boobs and started to increase his speed and I was on cloud nine moaning soon they both switched their position and within one hour my body shook with orgasm and even they shot their load of cum and dragged me in the centre of the room and started to pee all over me and as they finished I licked off their pee but kamlesh had some other plans he sat in doggy pose in front of me and pulled my face into his asshole and asked me to lick it I licked it happily and after 10 mins they both asked for a blowjob I quickly grabbed their dicks and started to blow them and after 30 mins they shot their load of cum on my face and we all lay flat.

Then they enjoyed my body the whole night they did not fuck me but we're kissing me licking my whole body my asshole my pussy my boobs and in the morning I got dressed up again and left and my husband was still asleep so I snuck into the bed beside him and slept for only one hour that day.

After one week everything was going fine,kamlesh was on holiday for a few days and my sasur had gone back to his village now I was only getting fucked by mushtaq the whole day.But today I had sent him out on some work.

I had appointed a new staff and he was going to join from today and every staff who joins recieves a special gift for me so it was time to welcome him.

The doorbell rang and Rahim entered Rahim was a tall slim man,around 45 years old and had appointed him so as he came in he was a bit under confident so I told him to feel relaxed and feel at home so he got comfortable i was wearing a tight tshirt and it was perfectly outlining my boobs and a shorts.Soon i made him sit and asked him some tea he refused and I sat beside him talking to him for a few mins and he was staring at my thighs continuosly and I noticed it soon i starrd to talk about his marriage and he told me that his wife ran away with another man and how he is unable to satisfy himself while saying this he placed his hand on my laps and even I placed my hands near his thighs and we both understood what we wanted so I told him dont worry i will be your new wife and saying this i got up and told him to come in the room after 5 mins and I went into the room and quickly I undressed myself and sat on the sofa in a sexy pose and soon he entered and was shocked to see me.

dedupe list

As soon as he saw me i pointed my fingers towards him and called him near me and he slowly approached me as soon as he came near me I grabbed him and climbed over him and started to kiss him and even he started to respond well and soon he started to knead my boobs while kissing me I was feeling like heaven and slowly he threw me on the bed and started to kiss my neck and reached my boobs he opened his huge mouth and in one bite took my entire boob into his mouth and started to suck it while his other hand massage my other boob slowly and he repeated this a few times and soon he took off his shirt and lay on the bed as he lay on the ned I got down and slowly pulled down his pants and underwear and his 8 inch erect 3 inch thick cock sprang in front of my face and I was starimg at it and after five mins he slightly got up and told me randi chus isse amd i got back to my senses and quickly started to blow his cock and sucked it twice i wanted to suck it more but he couldnt control so he pulled me and made me sit on his cock and entered my pussy and started fucking me he was fucking me hoarsely and at top speed while I was moaning sexily in his ears to arouse him more and he bent me and hugged me while biting my nipples in between he was too good after 40 mins fo merciless fucking he shot his load of cum in three shots on my pussy and my pussy was full. While his cock was still erect.

Now he threw me on the floor and started to humiliate me and shouted at me saying kutiya raand hai tu raand ab se jab jab mai kahunga tab tab woh tu karegi aaj se mai tera maalik hu samjhi and I didn't reply he was still erect so he picked me up again and threw me on the bed in the same position and started fucking me in my pussy and this time he was going very fast almost drilling my pussy and was hitting the right spot while his balls slapped my ass and my boobs jiggled and I was moaning continuosly like uhmmmmmm yeahhhhhh ohhhhh my goodddddd yeahhhhhhh uhhhhmmmm yeahhhh fuckkkkk meee ahhhhhhh ohhh

duplicate text checker

He was fucking me like a bull in this position and after 30 mins my body shook with a amazing orgasm and I lay beside him panting.But the bull was still erect and wanted more but not in my bedroom in the servant quarters so he quickly held my hand and pulled me and dragged me to the servant quarters.
As soon as we reached the servant quarters he again started to kiss me and threw me on the bed and climbed over me he was kissing me passionately continuosly moving his lower body thereby rubbing his dick near my pussy and soon he started to bite my nipples and play with them after 15 mins he lay beside me resting but even I wanted more so I quickly went down and sat in doggy pose and looked at him seductively and smiled at him seeing me lust over him even Rahim couldn't control and quickly came near me and started to fuck my asshole ad within one stroke pushed his entire dick into my asshole and I moaned out loud in pain and he repeated this a few times now he started to spank my ass and I was moaning and hissing in between after 15 mins while he was fucking me and we boh were indulged suddenly the gates of the servant quartered opened and it was mushtaq seeing mushtaq Rahim got scared but I was chill and Rahim immediately withdrew I turned and grabbed his dick but he pushed me away as he was scared in the mean time mushtaq came near me and told you got him as well bitch you are a real slut Rahim was confused and I again grabbed his dick and started to blow it Rahim asked mushtaq to enter but he told no bro I get the slut four to five times a day everyday but today's your turn so enjoy to the fullest saying this mushtaq left for some other work while I again say down in doggy pose and Rahim started to lick my asshole as he was livking my asshole I started to move my ass all over his face and he again entered my asshole and started to fuck me and ram my asshole while I was moaning and asking for more in between he used to grab my upside down hanging boobs and after 30 more mins both our bodies shook in orgasm.

We both rested for 15 mins and he was ready for some more action so he kissed me and pushed me with my face on the bed and dragged me to the corner of the bed and pulled me in such a way that my ass was on in the middle of the corner of the bed and in air and soon he entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole he was going at his top speed while fucking me asshole and I was on cloud nine he was unstoppable and my ass was jiggling everytime his balls slapped my ass and he was inserting his full dick into my ass and I was asking for more after 1 hour of merciless ramming we both were covered in sweat and he with a huge groan shot his load of cum in my asshole and asked me to turn around and lay on bed then he started to masturbate and shot his laod of cum on my face and I licked it all clean and he kissed me and lay over and we both slept for a few hours when we woke up he told me ki raand aaj se mai Tera maalik hu saying this he pulled my mangalsutra and I looked at him while he spoke ki kutiya yaad hai kya kaha tha tune mujhe apni biwi hi samjho to le aaj se tu meri biwi hai aur Roz raat tu mujhe apni chut aur gaand degi sirf raat hi nahi jab mai maangu tab degi and saying this he tied the mangalsutra around my neck and we had another session before my husband arrived.

[/url

Last edited:
It has become a regular thing for me every morning I and my husband woke up at the same time and as I always came to see him off the door I used to get fucked there by my another husband the watchman and after 3 hours when I used to climb back to home the three bulls would be naked waiting for me and they used to fuck me the whole day till my husband arrived and again when my husband slept they used to fuck me in their quarters for another 4 hours each one fucking me individually and making me cum my life was set

It was a new afternoon I was laying on the bed while Rahim was fucking me slowly and slowly it was around 2 and it was already one and half hour since he started I knew he would finidh in a few mins and soon he did.

I wanted to go out somewhere so I got dressed up and quickly went and sat in our car we have a long car in which 7 people can fit easily.

I had hired a driver named Jalal ,Jalal was a tall man well built had six packs I guess and dark in complexion I sat in the back seat and asked him to take me to the grocery store and he started driving I was wearing a sexy dress.

I saw that he adjusted the rear view mirror in such a way that he could see my cleavage and he was continusoly staring at my cleavage through it and from behind I could see a bulge in his pants but I dint say anything and let him continue soon he started the conversation and told me that how his wife cheated on him and I consoled him.

I started to adjust my dress and now exposed more of my cleavage to him and he grew hornier and I loved teasing him and we reached the store and I purchased the good and asked him to place them on back seat but it was so much that even if the back seat full it need to placed on first seat beside me so he placed it beside the gear distancing me but I acted as uncomfortable and I acted as if I got an idea and quickly spread my legs and put my one leg over that side and sat in between and he looked happy soon while he was changing the gear I started to touch his hands slowly and then I held them for a few mins while I saw a sly smile on his face and soon he also made his first move while changing the gear he touched my naked thighs and it felt like heaven his hands were rough and everytime he was changing the gear ye was touching my thighs and soon placed one hand over my thigh and rubbed it it was feeling good i was getting aroused and he too.

Soon he told me that did you know that it is very important to try new keys in the keyhole and that the key should properly be inserted into the keyhole to turn on the car and any key which fits inside a keyhole can improve a cars performance and I knew what he meant it was a double meaning talk and I understood that

Then he asked me that do you change the key in your keyhole or only one key goes into your keyhole and if it goes in frequently or rarely.

I in a seductive tone said that the key that goes in my keyhole is too small but I need a bigger one so I am in search of a key that can fill my keyhole.

After listening to this he had a brighter smile on his face as we reached home and I invited him for dinner.

While serving him dinner I bent towards him such that my nipples poked on his face and he got a upper vie of my breasts and walked swaying my ass teasing him.I decided to give him what he wanted tomorrow.

The next day I again went and sat in the car and but this time I sat on the driver's seat and he was confused I asked him to teach me how to drive as it would be helpful and so he sat beside and I started to drive five minutes into the drive i placed my hand on the gear and he grabbed it from above and showed me how it changes and called me mam I told him not to call me mam but call me Kiara and he agreed and soon i got tensed seeing traffic and he placed a hand on my thighs an told me that not to worry he is there and then I knew where we were headed to and soon while driving I asked him about to swotch and drive and I changed the gears.

So we switched and he started driving and I while changing the gears as if it was a mistake grabbed his dick I could feel it from over his pants that he was hard and he looked and I t and became happy and soon we were on a empty road there was no car no person around us and soon i asked him to stop and got down and started to enjoy the scene and he also got down and as he came out we resumed our key and keyhole conversation and both were turned on and soon I asked him if his wife kept his key carefully to which he said no she doesn't like my keys because it is too big and I smiled at him and grabbed his dick and told well then let me take care of them and planted a kiss over his face and he too stared to respond.

And after five mins he raised his right hand and started to grope my boobs and that exact same time we heard some noises around us and got scared and I asked him to drive back home he got sad so I lifted his face and told him that he will get what he wants when we reach home saying this we both got back in the car and quickly he drives home and as he parked the car in the basement I again planted a kiss on his face and even he started to respond and he inserted the tongue into my mouth and now both our tongues were tasting each other's and soon I sat on the seat on my knees and we still didn't break the kiss we were still kissing and soon he took off my t shirt and started to grope my boobs from my bra and then he pushed his seat behind and he quickly I spread my legs and placed it beside him and sat on his laps and again he started to kiss me while grabbing my boobs and then after 10 mins he broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck my cleavage and my shoulders now he unbuttoned his short ans threw it behind and again started to suck my lips and then he removed my bra and my boobs came in front of him and he started to grope them and bite them and he was sucking them like a baby he bite k my right nipple while playing with my left nipple then licked my boobs and soon his hand started to take off my pants and within no time he even rolled down my panties now I was bear naked and he was so excited seeing my pussy and soon he again kissed me and I started moving my hips to and fro as massaging his cock and he was hard and again started to bite my boobs and in between kiss me.

After five mins he saw that my mangalsutra was hanging over my boobs do he took it off and kept it in side and kissed me then he while kissing me pushed me on the gap between the two front seats and behind on the back seats such that my ass poked out to him and even he got rid of his pants and his dick was 9 inch long 3 inch thick I was excited and squealed as i wanted him inside me and soon he entered my asshole and started fucking me he was fucking me faster and his cock was going in deeper and I was moaning continuosly I was fucking my driver in my husband's car in my own house basement wow.
He was going faster and faster and didn't want to stop anytime soon and after 30 mins he shot his first ever load of cum in my asshole and sat down on the drivers seat.

He then spanked my ass and asked me to sit on his dick and soon I turned around and sat on his dick and he started to fuck me this time I showed him my pussy clearly and he gave it a quick lick and said madarchod kya narm chut hai Teri aisi chut toh meri biwi ki bhi nahi thi saying this he quickly entered my pussy and started to fuck me he was going faster and I screamed in pain and moaned uhmmm. Yeaahhhhh jaaaaalaaaaaaal fuccccccck meeeee hardeerrrrr uhmmmmm ohhhhhhhb foooooo yeahhhhhh fuckkk meeeee ahmmmm listening to me moan he was getting turned on more and more and he increased his pace he was fucking me in this position for 30 minutes and I could already feel my body trembling in and orgasm and I quickly leaked my juices all over him and he turned my head around a bit and kissed me and soon i went on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and then I lapsed at his balls and he was groaning with pleasure and soon he shot his load of cum all over but he was still hard.

I looked at him and he gave me a wicked smile he opened the door and dragged me out and opened the backseat doors and pushed me inside and came all over me this time he lay over me and entered my pussy and this time he was fucking me faster as it was more comfortable and he was going wild as I was moaning wildly on the top of my voice I was expecting the watchman but he didn't come so Jalal could fuck me mercilessly for a few more hours. After fucking me mercilessly for some time we both lay their naked.

I was laying over him while he was playing with my fingers and suddenly he gave me a small kiss and asked me 'aur kis kis se chudi ho tum aur kitne lund liye hai tumhari iss chut ne'

I grabbed his cock and shagged it once and gave him a smile and replied'iss chut ne Kai saare lund liye hai,par tumhare jaisa aaj tak nahi liya tha aur rahi baat kitne ki toh suno Maine 16 waiter se chudi hu meri suhagraat pe aur joh humara watchman hai na Ramesh main usse aur uske 3 dosto se chudi hu aur humare yahan joh kaam karta hai na kamlesh Main usse aur uske bhai se train me chudi hu aur joh humara dusra naukaar hai na kamlesh mai usse aur uske teen aur dost se chudi hu construction site pe mai ek plumber aur uske saathi se chudi Hui hu aur ek chor ne bhi mujhe choda hai yaha tak ki mere sasur aur unke dost ne milke mujhe choda hua hai aur ek baar mai ek anjaan raaste pe phass gayi thi toh waha se mujhe chaar log Ghar laye the unhone ne bhi mujhe chod rakha hai aurere ek padosi ne bhi iss chut mai apna ras choda hai aur humare teesre naukaar yaani Rahim ne bhi meri chut mai apna lund ghusa ghusa kar choda hai aur abhi bhi chodta hai aur hai ek aur mere pati ke dost ne bhi mujhe choda hai aur santusht Kiya hai'

listening to my list he got shocked and told me you are a true whore.

After 15 mins he looked a bit confused I asked him what happened and he told me that he wants to fuck me on the land where I first kissed him I looked at the watch and it was only 5 I smiled at him and told him to drive till there soon we both got dressed again and reached there anf as we reached there we both got out of the car and he quickly started to kiss me and soon we both were naked and he pushed me on the car and raised my one leg form behind and entereny my asshole and started fucking me he was fucking me like a whore because I was moaning like one and soon he wanted to change position so I went on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to blow it and suck it and he pushed his dick deepr into my mouth and I asked him to withdraw as i couldnt breath and as he withdrew I started panting after 45 mins he pushed me on the ground started fucking my pussy he was going slow this time he spread my legs and started fucking me he was fuckinf me slowly this time one stroke and then another and then the other and even I was letting out soft moans.

After 10 mins I heard my phone ringing it was my husband jalal withdrew but I asked him to continue so he again started fucking me but faster this time so it was difficult for me and as I answered the call I told,'yeahhhhhh,daarling where are youuuu?' my husband asked why are you talking like that I told him that Jaaaahlal is giving me aaa niceee riddeee baby itsssss wonderfull that's why he was satisfied with my answer and jalal seeing me talk to my husband while getting fucked was turning him in and making him fuck me harder and after that my husband told me that I will be reaching home in 45 mins and you pls reach home as I need to go for an office tour and my flight of night is already booked and I will return after three days and I need jalal to drop me off to the airport and I replied ohhhhhh okaayyy jaalaal and I would be there and saying this he cut the phone and I smashed the phone on ground and at the exact same time Jalal increased his speed as we both neared orgasm and within no time we both orgasmed and soon I lay on the ground while Jalal shagged his dick and spilled his load of cum all over my face and I licked it clean i got up and kissed jalal and said 'jalal baby,aaj se tum mujhe apni biwi hi samjho kyuki Aaj tumhare sahab ji kissi kaam se bahar Jaa raje hai aur teen din baad aayenge aur tab Tak tum mere saath rahoge and kissed him' listening to this he got happy and rushed and searched for something in car and quickly took out my mangalsutra and tied it around my neck a nd kissed me i touched his feet he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer and said I want to fuck you like a bride tonight and saying this he kissed me and we both sat in the car and left and as we reached home Rahul was packing his bags and while packing he bent several times for a few mins and Jalal was standing opposite me and everytime Rahul bent i used to pull down my tshirt and show my boobs to jalal as I liked teasing him and as Rahul got up I released it an covered it once again Rahul bent and I turned over my showed him my asshole and he was getting harder once Rahul looke the other way I imitated how I would suck his cock and he was losing his control and I was enjoying all this.After 15 mins Rahul kissed me on the cheeks and went to the washroom I quickly went near Jalal and kissed him wildly and as Rahul came I left him and got away and while leaving I managed to whisper in jalals ears that I am waiting come soon and they left while I got dressed up in my wedding dress.

It was already 8 and I was all dressed up in my bridal outfit waiting for Jalal in the meantime I was getting bored and decided to recount how my first night with those bastard waiters was how they fucked me to the fullest the whole night and this turned me on.

At around 8:15 I recieved a call from jalal I picked it up and he started'meri Jaan,agle 15 min mai ghar pe rahunga tu taiyaar rehna aate hi tujhe saatve aasman pe le jaunga' and I replied theek hai jaldi ana and within 15 mins he entered my room and was shocked to see me as i was looking so beautiful.

Soon he came and sat in front of me and lifted my pallu and pulled me near him and started kissing me he was going wild this time and also he was making smooch sound he broke the kiss in between and kissed my neck once and again started to kiss me and started to grope my boobs and after 15 mins he threw off my blouse and started to kiss and grab my boobs from above and later he started kissing my back and my cleavage my navel and my hands and untied my lehenga and took it out and went below and pushed his face into my petticoat and started to lick my pussy from above my panty and soon he even untied my petticoat and my bra and started to grope my boobs he opened his mouth and with one huge bite took my entire righr boob into his mouth while jiggling the left one and repeated this for some time and then switched Then he started to suck my right nipple like a baby and started to press my nipple between his index and second finger and I was letting out soft moans and he was totally enjoying my boobs and I was feeling delighted and wanted him to continue he was driving me crazy as he stopped playing with my nipple he started to nead my boobs like we need the dough and I moaned in pleasure as ohhh uhmmm yeahhhh loveeeee youuuu jaaaaalaal doo oont tease me anymoooh baaabyy and listening to me moan turned him on even more and then he slowly rolled down my panty.

As he rolled down my panty first he planted a kiss on my pussy and then started to lick it slowly and I was totally delighted as his tongue had some magic so I pushed my head behind and squealed in delight as he continued to lick my pussy i even placed my hand on his head and started to push it in and he was going flicking his tongue faster and I was letting out moans like uhhhhhh uhmmmmn yeaahhhhh eaaat my pusssy wowwww eattt it go fastttterrr doooont stoooop yeaahhhh I aaam loohhhving itttt ujmmm yeaahhh and after 15 mins while he was still licking my pussy i grabbed the bedsheet as I was nearing my orgasm and within the next 10 mins I orgasmed all over his face and he got up as he got up I pulled him near me and licked off the cum from his face and he liked it a lot.

And now he was all ready to fuck me it was visible from the erectness of his cock and soon he spread both my legs and inserted his cock into my pussy and with one stroke and a huge groan pushed his entire dick into my pussy and I cried out in pain and he repeated this a few more time and soon he started to fuck me and he was increasing his speed by every minute I was moaning like uhmmmm yeahhhhhh jaaaaaallaaaal rideeee. Meeeee baaaaby fuckkkkk me to the fulllllesssst ahhhhh yeaahhhh ohhhhh fucnnnkn and he was going on faster and faster and in between he was abusing me saying aah raand kya chut hai teri aaah ab teen din Tak ahh roj maajeee karunge tere saath uu and he continued while saying this and even I was enjoying it and soon after 30 mins he withdrew and lay down on the bed and spanked my ass and asked me to sit on his dick I quickly spread my legs and lay over him and he inserted his dick into my pussy and started fucking me and I was on cloud nine and in between he hugged me and increased his pace to the top.

And after 15 mins he shot his hot load of cum in my pussy and I quickly bent down and grabbed his dick and lifted it up and started to lick his balls I took his balls in my mouth and sucked them for some time while he was groaning above and then I quickly stared to lick his dick while giving him a sly smile and licked his dick like a lollipop and then I kissed his dick head and again started to lick his dick and then after some time I stopped licking his dick but I started to give him a handjob I clapsed his dick into my hands and soon I started to move my hands up and down over his dick and within no time he got hard again.

And as he got hard he pulled me up kissing me all over and threw me on the bed sideways and quickly spread my legs and entered my pussy once again and in between he groped my boobs and crushed them this time he was going slower and slower with one stroke followed by another and even I was enjoying it letting out soft moans and he continued to fuck me in that position for the next 30 mins and soon he spanked me again and lay on the bed and this time I grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop moving it up and down and up and down and he was enjoying it I was on my knees and sucking it continuosly for 30 mins and then I left it and sat over his dick and facing towards him so that he could see my boobs and my expressions while he fucked me and soon he started to fuck me he was hitting the right spot and I was on cloud nine asking for more and faster and within ten minutes he hugged me and held me tightly as he increased his pace as we both orgasmed at the same time and we both lay naked for five mins.

duplicate email finder

After five mins he rolled onto me and placed his dick in between my boobs and I smiled at him and quickly pressed both my boobs and grabbed his dick between my boobs and started to move it up and down his dick was hitting my throat and in between his dick was flashing in front of my face and I licked his dickhead in between when his dick was in front of my face I opened my mouth and stuffed his dickhead into my mouth and moved my head in such a way as teasing him and within no time I could feel the warmth of his load of cum over my boobs and face and then I licked it off my face and he fell beside me and fell asleep

show duplicates online

It was around two in the night and I thought of another wicked idea .

I thought of another wicked idea and quickly got up and again got dressed up in my wedding dress and slowly went towards the servant quarter where the bull was.

So I quickly went up the stairs and opened the door of the servant quarters and as I opened the door someone grabbed me from behind and it was Rahim the fucker he was waiting for me he grabbed me and started kissing me and said kyu be kutiya aaj bhot late hogayi aaj tera pati mood mai hai kya I replied nahi voh toh bahar Gaya hai ab teen din bad aayega soon he turned me around and placed a kiss on my lips and was looking at me I told yeh meri shaadi ki dress hai he again kissed me and this time he did it more passionately.

Then he pushed me on the bed and started to take off my blouse and soon I was only in a bra and panty he was still kissing me and paused and told me that kya be raamd ab se teen din tak roj tujhe chodunga aur tu din bhar nangi hi rahegi and saying this he took off my bra and started to grope and bite my boobs and nipples then he quickly rolled my panty down and pushed his dick into my pussy and started fucking me faster and I was enjoying it .
Then he spread my legs and started fucking me even at a faster speed and I was on seventh heaven and soon he started to garb my boobs in between and increasing his pace.

share image

After 16 mins he lay on the bed and spanked my ass and I quickly raised my legs and sat on his dick positioning my pussy and soon he started to fuck my pussy slowly and suddenly he increased his speed and I was moaning on the top of my voice uhmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh chooooddddddo myujhhheheew chooooddddddfddd aaaahhhhh yeahhhhh while Rahim was smiling and abusing me saying raand maza aaraha hai na ahhh and I replied haaaaa rannnndddd hu maiiii tumhariii choddddo mujhe choooooddddddte rahhoooooo huuuuuaaahhh and listening to my moan he was even fucking me faster he was going faster and hitting the right spot I grabbed the blanket as he was fucking me rigouressly ans after 30 mins i orgasmed all over him and he said aaj itti jaldi I replied tum chod bhi toh vaise hi rahe ho and he again started fucking my pussy as it was already wet he could go speeder now fucking my brains out.

After 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my pussy and I lay beside him panting and soon I went on my knees and started to suck and lick his cock and then I grabbed and played with his balls in my mouth and again started to lick his cock like a lollipop up and down and gave a smile to him and continued and within no time he was ready again.

Soon he pulled me up and kissed him for some time and then he asked me to come in doggy pose and I was in doggy pose but he bent my upper body and raised my lower body a bit this was a different position and soon he went behind me and stood and entered my asshole soon he started to fuck my asshole and he was going faster and faster every second and this was his top speed ever even I was enjoying this position as I had never tried it before and moaned liked uhmmm yeahhhb fuccckkkkk ohhh while he continued fucking me I was in shock as to how fast he was going I was on cloud nine he didn't mean to stop soon it was like he was giving me 20 strokes a second and I was enjoying it like a whore and after 1 hour I was totally exhausted and asked him to stop but he didn't want to so he quickly got up and pushed me on my stomach and lay over me and entered my pussy soon he started to fuck my pussy and this time he was becoming sensual and even I was enjoying it and after 30 mins we both orgasmed.

Then he turned me around and fondled with my boobs for some time and quickly got up and peed all over me and started to masturbate and soon he released his load all over my face and I happily licked it and drank it.

Back