• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
After 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my pussy and I lay beside him panting and soon I went on my knees and started to suck and lick his cock and then I grabbed and played with his balls in my mouth and again started to lick his cock like a lollipop up and down and gave a smile to him and continued and within no time he was ready again.

Soon he pulled me up and kissed him for some time and then he asked me to come in doggy pose and I was in doggy pose but he bent my upper body and raised my lower body a bit this was a different position and soon he went behind me and stood and entered my asshole soon he started to fuck my asshole and he was going faster and faster every second and this was his top speed ever even I was enjoying this position as I had never tried it before and moaned liked uhmmm yeahhhb fuccckkkkk ohhh while he continued fucking me I was in shock as to how fast he was going I was on cloud nine he didn't mean to stop soon it was like he was giving me 20 strokes a second and I was enjoying it like a whore and after 1 hour I was totally exhausted and asked him to stop but he didn't want to so he quickly got up and pushed me on my stomach and lay over me and entered my pussy soon he started to fuck my pussy and this time he was becoming sensual and even I was enjoying it and after 30 mins we both orgasmed.

Then he turned me around and fondled with my boobs for some time and quickly got up and peed all over me and started to masturbate and soon he released his load all over my face and I happily licked it and drank it.

Great 👌👌

It was a Sunday morning and my husband was sitting beside me and he was doing something online after 5 mins he came over me and kissed me and told me that baby we are going for a honeymoon to Maldives tomorrow for the next 14 days and I want you to pack your bags.I was happy and quickly packed my bags I got an idea why not take someone else with us I quickly went and told my husband that in Maldives it would be difficult to find veg restaurants and we should take some cook with us he agreed but asked me who can cook well I told that Rahim is a good cook he can cook really well so he told ok and booked his tickets as well and I gave him a list of things to be brought and he left after he left I quickly dressed up in a bikini I had packed for maldives and decided to tell the cook about it so I went upstairs in the bikini.

There was rahim laying on the bed and I quickly went and lay over him and started to massage his cock over his pants and I opened my mouth and gave him a big kiss he was confused seeing me in that outfit and told me 'kya hua be kuttiya aaj ye kapde kyu pehne hai' I smiled and replied 'mai aur rahul maldives Jaa rahe hai 14 din ke liye aur tum humare saath chal rahe ho taaki mai akela na mehsus Karu raat mai' saying this I again kissed him he got happy and I quickly opened his pants and started to suck his dick as I knew we didnt have much time and soon i sucked it and while leaving I asked him to pack his bags and he started packing.

The next morning we reached the airport and sat in the flight and by luck Rahul's seat was somewhere behind towards the end of the plane and I and Rahim were exactly beside each other and out of sight of Rahul.Rahim and me were happy and soon it was night time we both shared one blanket and while I wore the blanket Rahim inserted his hand into my bra and fondled with my boobs as we slept we reached maldives at around 2 in the night and my husband had booked a villa and we slept in the room and Rahim went to the other and in the morning when I woke up my husband told me that he need to go back to office as there is some important work and cant stay but Rahim will stay here only to take care of you I am really sorry and I have to go and he told this to Rahim.

Rahim and I smiled at each other and winked I pretended to be sad and packed my husband bag and soon we both stood behind him at the door as he left and we greeted him.

My husband was standing at the door and I and Rahim were standing opposite to each other behind him and my husband kisses me a goodbye and stepped out closing the door and the door was automatic once it was closed it would automatically lock as the door closed i pulled Rahim and we both started kissing wildly and we were doing it madly while kissing he distant himself and remove the top I was wearing to cover my bikini soon I was just in a bikini and he started to stare at me and grope my boobs while still kissing me.

Then he quickly removed the top of my bikini and my boobs came in front of me seeing my boobs and me in a bikini he was already aroused so he threw me on the bed and my boobs started to jiggle and seeing my boobs jiggling rahim bounced on me and started to bite and grope my boobs wildly like a animal and started sucking them while he played with my nipples between his two fingers and I was letting out soft moans he was sucking my boobs and kissing them and told waah raand kya baable hai tere tera pati chutiya hai joh tujh jaisi maaal ko bhaav nahi deta and continued while enjoying my boobs soon he could not control anymore and took off my panty and sniffed it.

Then he sat down and spanked me I quickly positioned my pussy over his dick and started to bounce on it and he was enjoying it in between groping my boobs after bouncing on his dick for 30 mins he spanked me and asked me to sit on his dick facing him so that he could see my lustful expressions and boobs jiggle I quickly obeyed and he started to fuck me while I moaned in to his ears ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh fuccckkkkk chodddddooooo mujjjje rahhhhhimmmmm tumhaaaaaaariiii raanannnd huuuu aahhhhhh ohhhhh yeaahj listening to me moan was an exquisite torture for him and he increased his pace and while fucking me he held my body tightly and bent it and opened his mouth and started to suck my nipples and enjoy them and I was moaning after 30 mins he increased his pace and within no time he orgasmed all in my pussy.

And he spanked my ass and asked me to come in 69 position he took out his tongue and started to lick my pussy and I grabbed his cock and sucked it like a lollipop and he started increasing his pace of tongue and started flicking my pussy and I was moaning in his dick and after 15 mins i orgasmed all over his face but his dick was still not hard so he was lying on the bed and I went down on my knees and grabbed his dick in between by boobs and started to move it up and down and licking it and I was giving him a boob job while he enjoyed it and within no time he was hard again.

After he became hard he pulled me and started to suck my boobs again and this time he dragged me towards the balcony of the villa facing the sea and soon he took me out near the sea and kissed me grabbing my ass and lay on the sand and I again positioned my self ober his dicks nd he started to fuck me faster and faster and I moaned uhmkmkkkm yeaahhhhhhh fuckkkkk itttt to meeee ohhhhh yuhhhhh yeahhhhhuhmmm listening me lust over him he increased his speed more and more and I was in cloud nine fifteen min into the position and I had already orgasmed he was hitting the right spot and making me orgasm once more and after 45 mins he got up and kisse me and I quickly rolled on to my arms and came in doggy pose for him and he quickly entere my asshole from behind and started fucking me thie time he was fucking me faster and at top speed and I was moaning in order to avoid me moaning he grabbed my mouth and increased his speed and I was enjoying to fullest and even he was enjoying it and then after 1 hour we both neared our orgasm and soon we both came at the same time and he sat down and I grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop for some time and then he pushed his dick deep into my mouth and deepthroated me and soon he signaled of cumming and shot his load of cum in my mouth and I was choking he opened my mouth and once again placed his dick into my mouth and started to pee.

After this he dragged me into the villa and held my hair and pulled me and told me in my ears 'raand isse kehte hai chudai,agle chauda din tujhe chod chod ke chod chod ke apna pura maal tere andar bhar dunga aur tujhe apne bache ki maa banaunga samjhi toh taiyaar rehna aur haa sirf bikini pehenna allowed hai tujhe agar uske lawa kuch aur pahengi toh maar khayeegi samjhi,chal ab mujhe moot na hai apna muh khol' saying this he pushed me on my knees ans started to pee in my mouth after he finished peeing he pulled me and kissed me again

It was already the third day of the trip and it was night time I was wearing my sexy bikini and Rahim was kissing me enjoying my body soon he undressed me and started to fuck me first he pulled me towards the end of bed and inserted his dick into my pussy and started fucking me like a whore and I kept on moaning and after fucking me for more than 3 hours that night he finally threw on the bed and entered my pussy from behind and started pushing his dick slowly fucking me slowly and that's how we slept that night.

The next afternoon I woke up at around 2 and found that Rahim was still sleeping I thought of waking him up but didn't as he had worked a lot hard on my ass the night before and decided to let him take rest in the meanwhile I was getting bored so I decided to go on sightseeing and tour and then after some time I reached a nude beach where there was no one and I slowly walked towards the other end and there I could see a few black people and our eyes met they were continuously staring at me and talking I wondered what they were talking about so I tried to get closer and listen and I could listen one of them saying 'wow!what an ass she has ph God just a night is all I need with her' the other one commented 'oh those lovely tits might be so juicy I feel like squeezing them and tasting it all' while the other said'look at her lips I wish I could suck those and I am sure her mouth on my cock would be feel like heaven' the last one commented 'look at her petite body,her ass and her boobs wish I could fuck her like a whore!She's a proper whore' listening to their comments turned me on and I got an idea of giving them what they want and I winked at them,they were all wearing just boxers and I was wearing a bikini and over that was a cheap tshirt .one of them slapped this ass and here I slapped my ass looking at them,and they noticed it the other one took some sand from ground and applied it over his tshirt and I too repeated the same ,they understood and got a wicked idea of taking what they wanted and soon all of them together started to go in to the ocean to take a dip and all of them took a dip into the ocean and came out and we're staring at me waiting for me to repeat the same So I quickly went into the water and took a dip in it as i took the dip and came out of the water my tshirt became transparent sticking to my bra and panty and I slowly smiled at them and walked down and came back.

no sign in

Then I removed the tshirt on my own as it was irritating and again began to look towards them while they started at my bra and soon all of them took off their vests and were now waiting for me to do so I gave them a wicked smile and after teasing them for a few mins opened my bra and my boobs bounced in front of him and from a distance I could see a huge tent in their pants now one of them gave me a flying kiss which I also repeated and they all had gone crazy now was the time for them to see my pussy they couldn't control anymore and soon all of them took off their boxers and as they took off their boxers I was shocked looking at the size of their big dicks now they all were eager waiting for me to roll down my panties and they hit the jackpot I gave them another wicked smile and bent down and rolled down my panties and they were all pumped up now and couldn't resist even I was waiting for them they all turned around and showed me their ass and bent even I repeated the same and waited.

My husband was standing at the door and I and Rahim were standing opposite to each other behind him and my husband kisses me a goodbye and stepped out closing the door and the door was automatic once it was closed it would automatically lock as the door closed i pulled Rahim and we both started kissing wildly and we were doing it madly while kissing he distant himself and remove the top I was wearing to cover my bikini soon I was just in a bikini and he started to stare at me and grope my boobs while still kissing me.

Then he quickly removed the top of my bikini and my boobs came in front of me seeing my boobs and me in a bikini he was already aroused so he threw me on the bed and my boobs started to jiggle and seeing my boobs jiggling rahim bounced on me and started to bite and grope my boobs wildly like a animal and started sucking them while he played with my nipples between his two fingers and I was letting out soft moans he was sucking my boobs and kissing them and told waah raand kya baable hai tere tera pati chutiya hai joh tujh jaisi maaal ko bhaav nahi deta and continued while enjoying my boobs soon he could not control anymore and took off my panty and sniffed it.

Then he sat down and spanked me I quickly positioned my pussy over his dick and started to bounce on it and he was enjoying it in between groping my boobs after bouncing on his dick for 30 mins he spanked me and asked me to sit on his dick facing him so that he could see my lustful expressions and boobs jiggle I quickly obeyed and he started to fuck me while I moaned in to his ears ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh fuccckkkkk chodddddooooo mujjjje rahhhhhimmmmm tumhaaaaaaariiii raanannnd huuuu aahhhhhh ohhhhh yeaahj listening to me moan was an exquisite torture for him and he increased his pace and while fucking me he held my body tightly and bent it and opened his mouth and started to suck my nipples and enjoy them and I was moaning after 30 mins he increased his pace and within no time he orgasmed all in my pussy.

And he spanked my ass and asked me to come in 69 position he took out his tongue and started to lick my pussy and I grabbed his cock and sucked it like a lollipop and he started increasing his pace of tongue and started flicking my pussy and I was moaning in his dick and after 15 mins i orgasmed all over his face but his dick was still not hard so he was lying on the bed and I went down on my knees and grabbed his dick in between by boobs and started to move it up and down and licking it and I was giving him a boob job while he enjoyed it and within no time he was hard again.

After he became hard he pulled me and started to suck my boobs again and this time he dragged me towards the balcony of the villa facing the sea and soon he took me out near the sea and kissed me grabbing my ass and lay on the sand and I again positioned my self ober his dicks nd he started to fuck me faster and faster and I moaned uhmkmkkkm yeaahhhhhhh fuckkkkk itttt to meeee ohhhhh yuhhhhh yeahhhhhuhmmm listening me lust over him he increased his speed more and more and I was in cloud nine fifteen min into the position and I had already orgasmed he was hitting the right spot and making me orgasm once more and after 45 mins he got up and kisse me and I quickly rolled on to my arms and came in doggy pose for him and he quickly entere my asshole from behind and started fucking me thie time he was fucking me faster and at top speed and I was moaning in order to avoid me moaning he grabbed my mouth and increased his speed and I was enjoying to fullest and even he was enjoying it and then after 1 hour we both neared our orgasm and soon we both came at the same time and he sat down and I grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop for some time and then he pushed his dick deep into my mouth and deepthroated me and soon he signaled of cumming and shot his load of cum in my mouth and I was choking he opened my mouth and once again placed his dick into my mouth and started to pee.

After this he dragged me into the villa and held my hair and pulled me and told me in my ears 'raand isse kehte hai chudai,agle chauda din tujhe chod chod ke chod chod ke apna pura maal tere andar bhar dunga aur tujhe apne bache ki maa banaunga samjhi toh taiyaar rehna aur haa sirf bikini pehenna allowed hai tujhe agar uske lawa kuch aur pahengi toh maar khayeegi samjhi,chal ab mujhe moot na hai apna muh khol' saying this he pushed me on my knees ans started to pee in my mouth after he finished peeing he pulled me and kissed me again
Great story bro pls impregnante her with that wedding dress

Also bro pls make it with her mangalsutra and sindur it looks more hot

Now they all were staring at me and slowly started approaching me and even I was waiting for them they all came and started to revolve around me and eve I was looking g at them when they all stopped.
One guy asked me 'Hi,what's you name ' I replied its kiarra they all looked happy and soon one of them said,'You are so beautiful kiaraa,and your ass it's just perfect can I just..." and before he could complete I told "yes you can don't hesitate" and saying this I stuck out my cute ass to him and he spanked it and I gave out a happy seductive moan and he started to grab my left bum while the other said,"Kiara,you have such pretty boobs and the tits are just perfect,can.." and I replied "yes of course" and he quickly started to grope my boob and lowered his face and started to Flickr my nipple while I let out soft moans the other one said oh kiarra your pussy looks so sweet and tasty can I have a taste" and even before I could reply he quickly went under me and stared to lock my pussy and I let out soft moans while there was this another guy I smiled at him and asked him "wow,you have a big dick and that too is erect now can I just have a little fun with it" and even before he opened his mouth I caught his dick and started to move my hands over it slowly and after five Mims of this actions

All of them got up and stood forming a circle around,me and I pulled each one of them and started kissing them one by one and everyone tasted my tongue and started to massage my pussy from, above and we all were turned on now.

we all started kissing wildly and while kissing two of them started to grope and bite my boobs they wwere biting my nipples and i waas letting out soft moans soon after 10 mins we stopped and i asked them their names and the one who was kissing me said juma,the one was spanking my ass was omari,while theone playing with my right boob was dakarai and the one biting my left boob was adiel and we again started to kiss and soon dakarai lifted me on his one shouder and threw me on the ground

kiara-1.jpg

Soon i was on my knees ams they all flazhed 5heir dick at my face i gazped looking at theur dicks as they all were 12 inch long and 4 inch thick so i knew it was going to be a long and painful session and i grabbed their dicks ans started to suck and blew them like lollipops while they all groaned and i was suckimg their dicks one by one and after five mins they lifted me and again stared ro kisz me and threw me on the ground again and spread my legs dakarai placed his dikc near my puzzy and started to fuvk me zlowly while i left out moans amd grabbed adiels dicks and started to blow it.

D was slowly increasimg his speed pushimg his dick into my pussy and i was moaning like a whore now it was time for some more action a laid down and entered mt asshole while d was fucking mr im pussy as a entered in my aszh0le i moaned out load and they both started fucking me mercilessly and increased their zpeed amd i was moaning like uhhmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuvccccckkkk iftttttttt ahhhhhhh irtttttt toooo bjiggggggg aaahhhhhhhh uhhm and they both increased their zspeed evey minute and soon j forced his divk into my mouth while o stared to grab my boobs and i moaned loudly amd after 15 mins they all switched ther positions. And i was on cloud nine and they were enjoyimg it too.

After one hour all of them were still fucking me mercilessly and i had already orgazmed and was tired mu pussy had started ro hurt amd i decided to escape and somehow i starred running away from them and they all started running behind me and suddenly i slipped and fell on the ground and d grabbed my hair and pukked me up and gave me a slap amd told bitvh you were the one who aroused so now you are go8ng to satisfy us and for running away u deserve a punisbemy and zaying thiz he pushed his entire dick into my pussy wiyh one stroke ams i cried out in oain and asked them to leave me and soon they all aslo arribed in the meantime d repeated the zame and fucked me at top speed and they all decides to fuck me in two groups.

One group of d and j
And the other of a and o

Soon d and j started to kiss me and play with my boobs while I still kept on asking them to leave me and soon d sat down and pulled me and entered my pussy and j entered my asshole from behind and they both started to fuck me at top speed while I cried out in pain and asked them to leave me but they didn't and started increasing their speed and I moaned at top of my voice and they were no where slow they were going faster and faster.

greens farms academy

After 30 mins they decided to switch the position and d enterd my asshole and I was facing d and in between d was playing with my boobs and j entered my pussy and they both placed their dicks a few inch away from my pussy and with one stroke pushed their dicks into and I cried out in pain and they repeated this a few times and after 15 mins they both started to increase their speed and I wa s moaning like ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh yehaaaaaa yeahhhhhhh plssssssss leeeeaavvevevevee meeeeeee ahhhhhh ohhhhhh noooooo. Aahhh noooo annnnn and listening to me moan they were going faster and faster and soon they could not control and reached top speed and I orgasmed once again it was already two hour and they were still fucking me but they hadn't come once good stamina.

suncoast credit union hours

After 30 mins they threw me on the ground and they both lay over me kissing my neck and biting my boobs they were enjoying my body and soon they started to finger me and even I was trying to take rest as my pussy was already hurting and soon they j slapped my ass and asked me to come in doggy style he entered my asshole while d grabbed my neck and pushed his dick into my mouth and soon j started to fuck me while d was fucking my mouth pushing his dick harder I was suffocating and slapped their ass to leave me and they did so but again started the same and I was totally exhausted now.
And after 15 mins both of them changed their positions and started fucking me .

Now they again pushed me on my knees and stood in front of me and I quickly grabbed their dicks as I wanted them to finish off soon and started to suck their dicks like a lollipop and they were enjoying it groaning and then I rubbed their dicks over my lips and again started to suck their dicks and after five mins I started to suck their balls and after 30 mins while I was blowing d he held my head and pushed it in and soon within 5 mins with a huge groan he shot his huge load of cum into my throat and it took me 20 mins to suck off his cock and then after 5 mins even j shit his load of cum in my mouth and I thought that now I could finally rest but soon they both became hard again.
And quickly entered my asshole and pussy and started to fuck me and soon after 30 mins d shot his load of cum into my pussy while j shot his cum into my asshole and they both lay over me panting.

After some time they both got up and moved behind i thought I was finally free to go but a and o were waiting for me soon a sat down and pulled me and entered my pussy and started to fuck me and seeing him even o got aroused and quickly entered my asshole and they both started to fuck me mercilessly I was asking them to please leave me i cnat take it anymore I am married pls but all my pleads were deaf and they continued fucking me like a whire in that position for 45 mins.
And after that a withdrew and o entered my pussy while a stood beside me and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to blow him and was sucking his cock and precum like a hungry skut.

Now they pushed me on my knees and I there dicks were so hard that I didn't even need to hold them i could just suck them and soon I started to suck their dicks bobbing my head up and down and soon I licked their dicks and balls and they both shot their hot load of cum in my mouth and after five mins a started to bite my nipples while o stood behind me and started to kiss my neck while I grabbed his dick and rolled my hands over it in the mean time a placed his hand on my pussy and started to massage my pussy which was hurting.

Soon a laid down and o made me come in doggy position and entered my asshole and started to fuck me while i sucked a dick and o was going faster and faster and faster and making me moan at the top of my voice and I could not control anymore and within no time I orgasmed and they both switched their positions.

After fucking me for 1 hour in that position I had already orgasmed twice a sat down and entered my pussy and I faced him while o placed his dick near my mouth and I started to suck it off and a started fucking me faster and faster and I was moaning ohhhhhh aahhhhhh nooooooo pleasssseee donnnmmyyy aahhhhhhhh yeaahhhh and after 30 mins a started to bite my nipples and hugged me and started to go faster and faster and after 15 mins they both changed their positions and they both shot their load of cum in my pussy.
Then a pushed me on the ground and quickly lay over me and entered my asshole and I grabbed o dick i was asking them to leave me but they were not done yet so they both started to fuck me and my pussy was totally sore now and was hurting badly soon they fucked me and I orgasmed within 15 mins and then they switched their positions and again after 10 mins I orgasmed and lay there panting.

Now they again pushed me on my knees and asked for a blowjob and I quickly sucked off their dicks and they both shit their load of cum over my face and I licked it off and then they both lay over me for some time while my pussy hurted badly and I thought I was now atlast free.

After 5 mins I thought I was now finally free and tried to get up and as soon as I got up d came back and groped my boobs I was terrified as I could not fuck anymore soon all of them gathered around me and j told me that bitch you are not free yet and soon d entered my asshole and j entered my pussy and started fucking me while I was feeling drowsy as my pussy was hurting so badly and I was giving a bj to o and shagging off a and soon they threw me on the ground and started fucking me while I was moaning out loud and they were slowly increasing their speed and I was totally exhausted now.

And soon they all switched their position now a slapped my ass and came under me and made me sit on his dick and entered my asshole while j fucked my pussy and d forced his dick into my mouth making me deepthroat it was already several hours since they started but they wanted more and that too roughly and again after 15 mins they switched their positions.

After five mins a lay on the ground while j entered my asshole from behind and d and o started to play with my boobs soon j bent me and I grabbed a dick and started to blow it while j fucked me harder and harder until I asked him or begged him to stop.

After 30 mins they all had shot their load of cum in me once again and all surrounded me and again a entered my asshole while o fucked my pussy d was playing with my boobs while I sucked off j and soon d got up and kissed me and gave me a wicked smile and went behind and stood and smiled at me I begged him not to do so but with a huge thrust he pushed his entire dick into my asshole along with a and I screamed out loud as anyone on the beach could have heard my moans and soon they all started to fuck me in that position and after 1 hour they all finally cummed over me and peed and left.

I slowly got up and I had started to lump as it was hurting so bad and somehow managed to reach my Village.

As soon as I reached the villa Rahim grabbed me from behind and told me'kyu be kutiya kaha thi subah se,tere pati ka call aya tha usne mujhe waapis bulya hai kyuki Tera sasur Ghar pe aaya hai,saala Buddha ko sevak chahiye aur iski sazaa ab tu bhugtaegi samjhi' and saying this he dragged me into the room while I pleaded him 'nahi rahim,mai bhot thaki Hui hu' but he didn't listen and stripped my clothes off and gave me a rough fuck for the next 3 hours and after 3 hours I was totally devasted I quickly packed rahims bag and went to kiss him a goodbye and as soon as the gate opened my eyes bulged with fear the Africans were standing in the opposite Village and has seen me I kissed Rahim a goodbye and quickly locked my villas door and soon decided that I will change my villa but after 5 mins someone knoced my door and I knew who it was I ignored but they started bearing it faster I went and stood in the hall and the banging stopped suddenly my beach side balcony and other balcony gate opened and a,o and j started to enter the hall I panicked and open the door to rush our but d pushed me in and I fell in the ground I pleaded them and told them to please leave me d held my neck and told bitch now we are going to satisfy you for the rest of your honeymoon and saying this hw dragged me into the room and rthy all fucked me for the the next 10 days it was the second last day of our trip and I informed them that my flight will be in the next 48 hours they all had gone mad and d told me this 48 hours we are going to fuck you non stop and saying this they all gangbanged me first and then thay all fucked me individually and than again gangbang and again individual sessions and finally I was back in Bombay.

As soon as I reached my home and paid the taxu driver I was limping as my pussy was still hurting as I entered my home Ramesh grabbed me and started to kiss me and quickly tore my shirt and inserted his hands in my panty and started to fuck me while I resisted and told Ramesh Aaj nahi please to which he replied kyu nahi aaj pure ek mahine baad tere bade bablo ko choosne milega aur teri choot aur gaand toh kaafi badi dikh Rahi hai and saying this he started to fuck me even though I resisted

My pussy was now totally red and I could not even stand up and crawled my way to my bedroom and as I entered my bedroom Rahim,mushtaq and kamlesh were waiting for me and I told them with folded hands to leave me but they didn't listen and lifted me and threw me on my bed and fucked me for the next 7 hours and my pussy had now lost senses and I was so tired as I felt I was going to faint and they left me and without changing I slept for the next 2 days

Back