• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
The updates will be taking time to come as I cannot download any image on desifakes some images which have links can be downloaded while others cant so it will be difficult to get images and gifs.
You can take screenshots, or use brave browser you can download it in brave browser with a setting
Or screen recording always best
Or if you have lapi you can inspect element and download from source link

You can take screenshots, or use brave browser you can download it in brave browser with a setting
Or screen recording always best
Or if you have lapi you can inspect element and download from source link
What setting in brave browser
Screenshots can be used for photos but not for gifs if I screen record it comes in video format which again I have to convert in gif which will take lot of time and it is very hectic

What setting in brave browser
Screenshots can be used for photos but not for gifs if I screen record it comes in video format which again I have to convert in gif which will take lot of time and it is very hectic
In brave go to settings site settings and disable javascript
You can download then

ANUSHKA SHARMA

It was summer time and as usual my husband was in a tournament or a league.He was always busy and not giving me any attention.It was a very big league in which players from most of the countries participated in different teams and the tournament as it was a huge one lasted for around 2-3 months and my husband used to stay busy during this time.During this league each team competed against each other 2 times at different places or sometimes even at the same place.So it was my husband match day and we had decided to go to the match together and soon I dressed up in a saree and matching blouse and petticoat and did my makeup and got ready damn!I was looking so beautiful and hot .I wore a deep neck blouse that day which was exposing a lot of my cleavage .Soon we both got down from our room and quickly went and sat into the bus of our team.Durinf this tournament every player used to stay in hotel and even the opponents used to stay in the same hotel,so quickly we both went and sat into our teams bus as we had to leave for the stadium and as we all settled down the bus started to move towards the stadium I was sitting in the first seat if the bus and I could notice the driver looking and continuosly staring at my boobs the driver was a dark old man with a tummy and stinky,he was continuously ogling at my boobs and everytime the bus jumped into a pothole my boobs used to bounce up and down and so he noticed it and was enjoying his view and even his state was somewhat turning me on after some time he asked another driver to drive the bus and soon he started to stroll inside the bus and by now everyone was awake while walking around he noticed the mangalsutra around my neck and assumed that I was married and my husband was beside me and after five mins we reached the stadium where the match was to take place.

Soon we all entered the stadium and as my husband was the captain of the team he quickly went out in the stadium along with his team as the match started and I was sitting in the vip lounge access and watching the match soon the match began and my husband team were going to bat first they all played well and set a good target for the opponent team again after a break the match started and took turns and as the match was about to end it became more tense as a new player named Naveen ul haq had appeared on the crease he was a Bangladeshi player,and soon the game changed the opponent team started to win and soon after a few mins the opponent team won due to Naveen efforts and he started to celebrate and my husband got angry looking at him and soon he went and started to fight with him and even Naveen started to argue with him and held his hand and pushed him and both started to fight while I was eagerly watching Naveen and his anger and passion and how my husband was trying to win and then the fight was stopped by the umpires and both the players were sent back to the pavilion and while walking away I could clearly see the anger on naveens face and I had decided that I wanted to meet and greet him for today's victory and so I made up a plan.After we all left and reached the hotel we had the dinner and quickly I and my husband went into our room to sleep our room was on the third floor while Naveen room was on the fifth floor and so my husband had dosed off to sleep as I presented to be asleep and soon after my husband dosed of to sleep I got up and corrected my dress and reached the elevator and got down in the fifth floor and started to walk sexily towards naveens room.It was around 12 when I reached naveens room and quickly I stood I'm front of the door and rang the doorbell and after five mins Naveen opened the door and quickly he had recognised me and invited me in his room and soon we both sat down in front of the tv in the main hall as I sat down on the sofa and he sat down beside me and he was feeling nervous so quickly I began to talk to him and told him "how well he played today" he got happy listening to it and soon we both started to talk to each other and in between I noticed that Naveen was continuously staring at my cleavage and my thighs and this turned me on and soon after around 30 mins of talking Naveen started to scan my body from up to down as I noticed and asked him what he was doing to which he replied that he was looking at my dress and that I was looking very sexy in it and so I happily took his compliment and thanked him and told him that"it was a saree that I was wearing" he was curious about it and as he was looking at my cleavage quickly I bent towards him and told"touch karke dekho kaise feel karte hai and pointed towards my saree" he got scared for a while and slowly he raised his hand and as I got up he started to feel my saree all over and soon he got the crease end of my saree and started to run his hands over the crease and slowly while running his hands over the create of my saree he started to touch my boobs from above my blouse and soon he continued downwards and started to feel my waist and exclaimed and asked "waah bhabhi ye toh kaafi mast lagti hai!waise iske andar kya pehna jaata hai bhabhi?" I understood what he meant and quickly I opened the pallu of my saree and dropped it on the floor exposing my deep cleavage and my waist to him completely and said "iske andar blouse pehna jaata hai" and with a wicked smile I asked him"isse bhi feel karna chahoge" to which he hastily replied "haa bhabhi kyu nahi" and saying this he raised his hands and started to run his hands over the sides of my blouse and my back and soon within not time his hands had started to massage my boobs over my blouse and his hand brushed over my cleavage and it was turning me on and I was feeling so horny and after five mins he took off both his hands and as I was about to wear my pallu back he interrupted and said "waise Aaj garmi bohot hai bhabhi!aap bina pallu ke hi acche dikhte ho agar app chaho toh pallu utaar ke hi baitho" on listening to this I gave him a wicked smile and dropped my pallu on the floor and we both sat opposite to each other and now I could see him staring at my breasts hungrily so I decided to tease him a bit more and soon I got up and as I was getting up I pretended that I was going to fall and tripped over him in such a way that my boobs were right in front of his face and soon I fell over him and my mangalsutra got stuck in between his pants zips as my boobs were in front of him and after a few second of giving him a view I got up again and turned around and started to sway my ass and after a while I returned and I could feel his restlessness and soon he asked me "waise bhabhi upaar toh aap blouse pehente ho par neeche se toh saree transparent hoti hai na toh neeche kya pehente ho iske?" I replied "iske neeche bhi kapde pehente hai dekhna chahoge" to which he nodded his head and as I was about to open my saree he interrupted and said " bhabhi kya mai aapki saree khol sakta hu?" I got horny listening to this and nodded wickedly as he got up and quickly he held my saree by its grip and quickly he pulled my saree in one go of my body and now I was standing in a blouse and petticoat in front of a opponent team player and he was shocked to see me in that attire and I could clearly notice history bulge and so quickly I went near him and stood very close to him and raised my face upto his face and we were so close that we could feel each other's breath on our face and slolwy I asked him in a seductive and slow voice "iske neeche abhi aur bhi layers hai dekhne chahoge?" in a wicked way and as he nodded once I quickly bent forward to plant a kiss on his lips and even he started to respond back to my kiss and soon after five mins my lips parted a bit and his tongue made way into my mouth and our tongues started to battle each other's in our mouths and I was surely enjoying it.

Last edited:
ANUSHKA SHARMA

It was summer time and as usual my husband was in a tournament or a league.He was always busy and not giving me any attention.It was a very big league in which players from most of the countries participated in different teams and the tournament as it was a huge one lasted for around 2-3 months and my husband used to stay busy during this time.During this league each team competed against each other 2 times at different places or sometimes even at the same place.So it was my husband match day and we had decided to go to the match together and soon I dressed up in a saree and matching blouse and petticoat and did my makeup and got ready damn!I was looking so beautiful and hot .I wore a deep neck blouse that day which was exposing a lot of my cleavage .Soon we both got down from our room and quickly went and sat into the bus of our team.Durinf this tournament every player used to stay in hotel and even the opponents used to stay in the same hotel,so quickly we both went and sat into our teams bus as we had to leave for the stadium and as we all settled down the bus started to move towards the stadium I was sitting in the first seat if the bus and I could notice the driver looking and continuosly staring at my boobs the driver was a dark old man with a tummy and stinky,he was continuously ogling at my boobs and everytime the bus jumped into a pothole my boobs used to bounce up and down and so he noticed it and was enjoying his view and even his state was somewhat turning me on after some time he asked another driver to drive the bus and soon he started to stroll inside the bus and by now everyone was awake while walking around he noticed the mangalsutra around my neck and assumed that I was married and my husband was beside me and after five mins we reached the stadium where the match was to take place.

Soon we all entered the stadium and as my husband was the captain of the team he quickly went out in the stadium along with his team as the match started and I was sitting in the vip lounge access and watching the match soon the match began and my husband team were going to bat first they all played well and set a good target for the opponent team again after a break the match started and took turns and as the match was about to end it became more tense as a new player named Naveen ul haq had appeared on the crease he was a Bangladeshi player,and soon the game changed the opponent team started to win and soon after a few mins the opponent team won due to Naveen efforts and he started to celebrate and my husband got angry looking at him and soon he went and started to fight with him and even Naveen started to argue with him and held his hand and pushed him and both started to fight while I was eagerly watching Naveen and his anger and passion and how my husband was trying to win and then the fight was stopped by the umpires and both the players were sent back to the pavilion and while walking away I could clearly see the anger on naveens face and I had decided that I wanted to meet and greet him for today's victory and so I made up a plan.After we all left and reached the hotel we had the dinner and quickly I and my husband went into our room to sleep our room was on the third floor while Naveen room was on the fifth floor and so my husband had dosed off to sleep as I presented to be asleep and soon after my husband dosed of to sleep I got up and corrected my dress and reached the elevator and got down in the fifth floor and started to walk sexily towards naveens room.It was around 12 when I reached naveens room and quickly I stood I'm front of the door and rang the doorbell and after five mins Naveen opened the door and quickly he had recognised me and invited me in his room and soon we both sat down in front of the tv in the main hall as I sat down on the sofa and he sat down beside me and he was feeling nervous so quickly I began to talk to him and told him "how well he played today" he got happy listening to it and soon we both started to talk to each other and in between I noticed that Naveen was continuously staring at my cleavage and my thighs and this turned me on and soon after around 30 mins of talking Naveen started to scan my body from up to down as I noticed and asked him what he was doing to which he replied that he was looking at my dress and that I was looking very sexy in it and so I happily took his compliment and thanked him and told him that"it was a saree that I was wearing" he was curious about it and as he was looking at my cleavage quickly I bent towards him and told"touch karke dekho kaise feel karte hai and pointed towards my saree" he got scared for a while and slowly he raised his hand and as I got up he started to feel my saree all over and soon he got the crease end of my saree and started to run his hands over the crease and slowly while running his hands over the create of my saree he started to touch my boobs from above my blouse and soon he continued downwards and started to feel my waist and exclaimed and asked "waah bhabhi ye toh kaafi mast lagti hai!waise iske andar kya pehna jaata hai bhabhi?" I understood what he meant and quickly I opened the pallu of my saree and dropped it on the floor exposing my deep cleavage and my waist to him completely and said "iske andar blouse pehna jaata hai" and with a wicked smile I asked him"isse bhi feel karna chahoge" to which he hastily replied "haa bhabhi kyu nahi" and saying this he raised his hands and started to run his hands over the sides of my blouse and my back and soon within not time his hands had started to massage my boobs over my blouse and his hand brushed over my cleavage and it was turning me on and I was feeling so horny and after five mins he took off both his hands and as I was about to wear my pallu back he interrupted and said "waise Aaj garmi bohot hai bhabhi!aap bina pallu ke hi acche dikhte ho agar app chaho toh pallu utaar ke hi baitho" on listening to this I gave him a wicked smile and dropped my pallu on the floor and we both sat opposite to each other and now I could see him staring at my breasts hungrily so I decided to tease him a bit more and soon I got up and as I was getting up I pretended that I was going to fall and tripped over him in such a way that my boobs were right in front of his face and soon I fell over him and my mangalsutra got stuck in between his pants zips as my boobs were in front of him and after a few second of giving him a view I got up again and turned around and started to sway my ass and after a while I returned and I could feel his restlessness and soon he asked me "waise bhabhi upaar toh aap blouse pehente ho par neeche se toh saree transparent hoti hai na toh neeche kya pehente ho iske?" I replied "iske neeche bhi kapde pehente hai dekhna chahoge" to which he nodded his head and as I was about to open my saree he interrupted and said " bhabhi kya mai aapki saree khol sakta hu?" I got horny listening to this and nodded wickedly as he got up and quickly he held my saree by its grip and quickly he pulled my saree in one go of my body and now I was standing in a blouse and petticoat in front of a opponent team player and he was shocked to see me in that attire and I could clearly notice history bulge and so quickly I went near him and stood very close to him and raised my face upto his face and we were so close that we could feel each other's breath on our face and slolwy I asked him in a seductive and slow voice "iske neeche abhi aur bhi layers hai dekhne chahoge?" in a wicked way and as he nodded once I quickly bent forward to plant a kiss on his lips and even he started to respond back to my kiss and soon after five mins my lips parted a bit and his tongue made way into my mouth and our tongues started to battle each other's in our mouths and I was surely enjoying it.

Wow superb 🔥
Keep going

We both were kissing each other passionately and soon he started to grope my boobs from over my blouse as I let out soft moans in his mouth as we continued to lock our lips and after a few mins he started to lick my neck and my cleavage and after a few mins I unbuttoned his shirt and quicklt he threw out my blouse and slowly he went down and sslowly started to lick my legs and pushed my petticoat above and reached my thighs and started to kiss my white thighs and slowly undid the knot of my petticoat and here I was standing only in a bra and panty in front of him and I could see the hunger within his eyes and how he was going to ravage my body tonight or maybe for a few nights.

july poem

After a few mins while kissing I started to rub his dick over his pants and soon even he inserted his hands into my panty and started to massage my already wet pussy slowly as I loved his touch and after five mins he quickly grabbed my bra from the centre and tore it roughly as my boobs bounced of my bra and he had gone crazy looking at my boobs and soon he went down and started to lick my nipples as I left out soft moans and he started to grope my boobs and started to play with them and quickly he started to lick my right nipple and suck my right boob while groping and pinching the left boob and he continued to switch between them and sucked them like a baby and while sucking my boobs he said "aah kya boobs hai aapke bhabhi uhmmm mazaa hi aagaya " and after a few mins he lifted me and pushed me on the bed as I started to push his face into my boobs more and more as he continued to go wilder on them after sucking my boobs for 10 mins I quickly grabbed his face and pulled him near me and started to kiss him again wildly as he continued to pinch my nipples and now I really wanted his dick.

After some time I pushed him on the bed and climbed over him and kissed him on his lips and slowly I went down and started to lick his dick from his pants and quickly I lowered his pants along with his underwear as his dick popped in front of my face and I was amazed looking at the size of his dick it was around 3 inches thick and 7.5 inches long and dark with pubic hair and quickly I grabbed his dick and planted a kiss on his dickhead and started to suck his dickhead first I was sucking his dickhead like a lollipop and spat on it and started to suck it for a few mins and then I took my tongue wide and started to lick his dick completely from bottom to top as he loved it and I continued to suck his dick as he groaned above and quickly he caught my head as I continued to suck his dick as he groaned and enjoyed as I continued to suck his dick he lowered his hands and started to play with my boobs as I continued to rub my hands over his dick.

shakespeare sonnet 129

We both were kissing each other passionately and soon he started to grope my boobs from over my blouse as I let out soft moans in his mouth as we continued to lock our lips and after a few mins he started to lick my neck and my cleavage and after a few mins I unbuttoned his shirt and quicklt he threw out my blouse and slowly he went down and sslowly started to lick my legs and pushed my petticoat above and reached my thighs and started to kiss my white thighs and slowly undid the knot of my petticoat and here I was standing only in a bra and panty in front of him and I could see the hunger within his eyes and how he was going to ravage my body tonight or maybe for a few nights.

july poem

After a few mins while kissing I started to rub his dick over his pants and soon even he inserted his hands into my panty and started to massage my already wet pussy slowly as I loved his touch and after five mins he quickly grabbed my bra from the centre and tore it roughly as my boobs bounced of my bra and he had gone crazy looking at my boobs and soon he went down and started to lick my nipples as I left out soft moans and he started to grope my boobs and started to play with them and quickly he started to lick my right nipple and suck my right boob while groping and pinching the left boob and he continued to switch between them and sucked them like a baby and while sucking my boobs he said "aah kya boobs hai aapke bhabhi uhmmm mazaa hi aagaya " and after a few mins he lifted me and pushed me on the bed as I started to push his face into my boobs more and more as he continued to go wilder on them after sucking my boobs for 10 mins I quickly grabbed his face and pulled him near me and started to kiss him again wildly as he continued to pinch my nipples and now I really wanted his dick.

After some time I pushed him on the bed and climbed over him and kissed him on his lips and slowly I went down and started to lick his dick from his pants and quickly I lowered his pants along with his underwear as his dick popped in front of my face and I was amazed looking at the size of his dick it was around 3 inches thick and 7.5 inches long and dark with pubic hair and quickly I grabbed his dick and planted a kiss on his dickhead and started to suck his dickhead first I was sucking his dickhead like a lollipop and spat on it and started to suck it for a few mins and then I took my tongue wide and started to lick his dick completely from bottom to top as he loved it and I continued to suck his dick as he groaned above and quickly he caught my head as I continued to suck his dick as he groaned and enjoyed as I continued to suck his dick he lowered his hands and started to play with my boobs as I continued to rub my hands over his dick.

shakespeare sonnet 129
Wow so hot erotic 🔥🥵🤤
Waiting for next update

After five mins of sucking his dick he started to groan wildly and quickly he pulled me up and planted a wet kiss on my lips and pushed me on the bed and roughly he inserted his two fingers inside my panties and tore my panties off and my sweet pussy became visible to him he had gone crazy looking at my pussy and without wasting any time he got up and spread my legs wide and pulled me near him and with one push slammed his entire dick into my pussy as I screamed in pain "ahhhhhh aaaaah" and he replied "saali aaj toh tujhe chod chod ke tera bhosda phaad dunga dekh " and saying this he started to fuck me faster pushing his dick into my pussy faster and faster and soon I started to moan at the top of my voice as he continued to fuck my pussy at top speed.

After five mins he wanted to switch the position and soon he laif on the bed beside me and quickly he lifted my one leg and spread it wide and placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck my pussy at top speed as I continued to moan on his face which turned him on even more and while fucking me I turned around and pulled his face near mine and planted a kiss on his lips as he continued to fuck my pussy wildly and as I broke the kiss I still held his face in my hand as we both continued to stare each other in the eyes as he increased his speed of fucking and I moaned out with pleasure and he started to play with my boobs and soon he started to suck my boobs while fucking me and after five mins he said "aaah saali kya chut aur boobs hai tere Mann toh karta hai tujhe apni biwi baanalu aur apne saath Bangladesh le jaao aur Roz tujhe chodu" to which he planted a kiss on my lips and continued "Tera pati tujhe nahi chodta kya uhmm" to which I replied in a moaning voice as he continued to increase his speed of fucking me " aaah uhmmm uski toh baat hi mat karoo ooo uskaaa lund tumhare lund ke saamne kuch bhi nahi hai uska lund sirf 2inch ka hai tum toh asli mard ho aaaah choddo mujhe " and listening tor this he got turned on even more and stared to fuck me faster and faster and slap my boobs.

After ten minutes he withdrew his dick from my pussy and pulled my face and planted a kiss over my lips to which I responded and soon I crawled over him as well continued to kiss and suck each other tongues and soon I sat above his dick and again bent down to kiss him and as we broke the kiss he started to eat my boobs and suck them like a baby on which I let out a soft Moan and quickly he inserted his dick into my pussy and started to fuck my pussy raw but this time he was going a bit slow making it erotic and even I was enjoying it and he continued to fuck me in this position and spanked my ass and soon he told me that this was his favourite position as he could see my slutty expression as he fucked me and saying this he increased his speed of fucking me and I moaned out loud at the top of my voice and he started to slap my boobs again cussing me and licking my body oh I was in heaven I felt.

After five mins of sucking his dick he started to groan wildly and quickly he pulled me up and planted a wet kiss on my lips and pushed me on the bed and roughly he inserted his two fingers inside my panties and tore my panties off and my sweet pussy became visible to him he had gone crazy looking at my pussy and without wasting any time he got up and spread my legs wide and pulled me near him and with one push slammed his entire dick into my pussy as I screamed in pain "ahhhhhh aaaaah" and he replied "saali aaj toh tujhe chod chod ke tera bhosda phaad dunga dekh " and saying this he started to fuck me faster pushing his dick into my pussy faster and faster and soon I started to moan at the top of my voice as he continued to fuck my pussy at top speed.

After five mins he wanted to switch the position and soon he laif on the bed beside me and quickly he lifted my one leg and spread it wide and placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck my pussy at top speed as I continued to moan on his face which turned him on even more and while fucking me I turned around and pulled his face near mine and planted a kiss on his lips as he continued to fuck my pussy wildly and as I broke the kiss I still held his face in my hand as we both continued to stare each other in the eyes as he increased his speed of fucking and I moaned out with pleasure and he started to play with my boobs and soon he started to suck my boobs while fucking me and after five mins he said "aaah saali kya chut aur boobs hai tere Mann toh karta hai tujhe apni biwi baanalu aur apne saath Bangladesh le jaao aur Roz tujhe chodu" to which he planted a kiss on my lips and continued "Tera pati tujhe nahi chodta kya uhmm" to which I replied in a moaning voice as he continued to increase his speed of fucking me " aaah uhmmm uski toh baat hi mat karoo ooo uskaaa lund tumhare lund ke saamne kuch bhi nahi hai uska lund sirf 2inch ka hai tum toh asli mard ho aaaah choddo mujhe " and listening tor this he got turned on even more and stared to fuck me faster and faster and slap my boobs.

After ten minutes he withdrew his dick from my pussy and pulled my face and planted a kiss over my lips to which I responded and soon I crawled over him as well continued to kiss and suck each other tongues and soon I sat above his dick and again bent down to kiss him and as we broke the kiss he started to eat my boobs and suck them like a baby on which I let out a soft Moan and quickly he inserted his dick into my pussy and started to fuck my pussy raw but this time he was going a bit slow making it erotic and even I was enjoying it and he continued to fuck me in this position and spanked my ass and soon he told me that this was his favourite position as he could see my slutty expression as he fucked me and saying this he increased his speed of fucking me and I moaned out loud at the top of my voice and he started to slap my boobs again cussing me and licking my body oh I was in heaven I felt.

Wow sooooooo 🔥 🥵
Waiting for next update

Back