• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
At around 2 the function ended and all of us made our way into our rooms and while we stepped out I saw that Shafiq was standing outside ogling at me and so quickly I winked at him lustfully and made my way into my room and soon I changed into my night dress and lay down on the bed pretending to be sleeping soon my husband arrived and changed his clothes and even he slept I was waiting for this moment now that my husband was asleep he would not Wake up in the middle of the night.But still I laid beside him and pretended to sleep just to ensure that he was sleeping and after five mins I was sure that he was in deep sleep so quickly I got up and wore a white lingerie dress which was transparent in parts and soon I got up and reached on the ground floor of the hotel.Soon I started to walk towards the backside of the hotel where the tents were and soon I reached the place where the tents were set up the tents were set up for the dholwalas and Shafiq was in the first tent and soon I slowly lifted one flap of the tent and entered the tent as I entered the tent I saw shafiq laying down rubbing his dick over his pants and saying"saali voh Ameer randi ek baar aur miljaaye toh nazzaaa aajaye ah" and as he finished saying this I replied "tumhari iccha puri hogayi tumhari Ameer randi aagayi tumhare pass" looking at my dress and me in the tent he was spellbound and could not utter a single word.Iy was around 3 now.After five mins he regained his senses and soon he got up and pulled me near him and started to kiss me on my lips as I responded and soon he inserted his tongue into my mouth and I started to lick his tongue while he kissed me wildly after a while he raised his hands and started to grab my boobs over my dress while kissing me .after 10 mins
he broke the kiss and said "aaj raat teri saari chudaas nikaal dunga aur teri ye choot ko phad dunga" to which I replied "mai bhi vahi chahti hu" and saying this I grabbed his neck and started to kiss him like a wild animal after five mins of kissing We broke the kiss and he started to lick my neck and my clevage and soon after five mins he started to lick my nipples from over my dress which started to turn me on and soon he removed my dress as my boobs were presented to him and quickly he placed his both hands on my boobs and started to squeeze my boobs and fondle with them after a while he quickly lowered his face and started to flick my nipples while still pinching the nipple of my other boob as I started to moan slowly and soon he started to suck my boobs like a baby as I pushed his head into my boobs and soon he lowered his one hand and started to massage my pussy from above my panty while still pinching and biting my nipples making me go crazy.

After five mins he quickly inserted his hand in my panty and started to rub my pussy as I moaned and soon he pulled me to kiss me and as he was kissing me he pushed his two fingers inside my pussy and started to move his fingers inside my pussy as I moaned out loud as this was something new I was experiencing and soon he started to increase his speed of fingering as I moaned out loud and he started to kiss me as I moaned in his mouth and after two mins he broke the kiss and said "tere pati ne kabhi tere saath ye sab nahi kiya na " to which I replied "ahah nahihiii ahhh kabhiii bhi naahiii aaaahhh" and he increased his pace of fingering and said "aaaj raat ko aisi Kai saari cheeze karunga tere sath jo tere pati na kabhi nahi ki hogi samjhi" and saying this he withdrew his finger from pussy and brought his fingers near my mouth and soon I looked at him lustfully and I opened my mouth and licked his fingers clean..

As I licked his fingers he quickly pulled me and planted a kiss on my lips and slowly he pushed Me on my knees as I slowly pulled down his pants along with his underwear and his dick popped in front of my face and quickly I raised my hand and grabbed his dick and started to lick his dickhead a few times with my tongue and I started to play with his dickhead and soon I started to suck his dick like a lollipop and I was licking his dick from bottom to top first I licked his balls and then way upwards I continued to lick his dick for a while and after he held my head and started to push his dick inside my throat trying to deepthroat me and soon he was fucking my throat while I was gagging and soon he left my head as I continued to suck his dick.

After five mins he started to pinch my nipples and quickly he pulled me up by my boobs and started to kiss me and while kissing me he started to grab my ass and spank it and soon he turned me around and pushed me on the bed on my stomach and quickly he crawled over me and started to kiss my ass and spank it and soon he parted my asscheeks and my asshole became visible and soon he pushed his head into my asshole and started to lick my asshole now that was something more new to me as my husband never ever touched my asshole he started to lick my asshole faster and faster and I was moaning out in pleasure "ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ummmmmmmyeaahhh unggghhh ohhhhhh" he was rotating his tongue perfectly inside me and enjoying to the fullest and soon he removed his tongue and said "saali kya gaand hai teri,ummm mazaa aagaya Teri gaand kha ke ahh" and saying this he again buried his face into my asshole and started to lick it and after 10 mins he spanked my ass and soon he pulled my lower body and stood behind me I was on all my fours and he pushed his dick into my asshole as I moaned out loud "ahahhhhh nikaaallooo marrr jaauuunggggi maaaiiiiiii aahhhhhh" he was excited to learn that my asshole was getting fucked for the first time,he quickly said "ahhh saali kitni tight hai teri gaand aaah Aaj toh isse pura phaad dunga ahh" and saying this he withdrew his dick and again started to enter my asshole he was fucking my asshole from above which was giving me pain and pleasure and while fucking me he suddenly pushed his entire dick into my asshole as I cried out in pain and he enjoyed and soon he started to fuck my asshole faster and faster while spanking my ass continuously and soon I started to moan "ahhhh funckkkk yeahhhuh choddddooo mujheeee aaahahhhh phaaad doooo meri gaaannnd shafiiqqqqq aaaahahhhh ohhhhh chooddddoo mujhheee aaahhh" he was getting wilder and wilder fucking my ass and after 10 mins he was going at top speed as I started to moan at the top of my voice I was on cloud nine and while fucking he started to abuse me "saali randi sharam nahi aati ek dholwaale se apni gaand chudwa rahi hai aur maze kar rahi hai" to which I replied "ahhhh randi hu toh kaisi sharaaam aahahh" and he was going so fast that every time his balls slapped my ass the room was filled with thap thap noises.

After 10 mins of fucking my asshole he inserted his hand from between my legs to pinch my nipples and soon I turned around as he crawled beside me and lifted my one leg and spread my legs soon he inserted his dick into my pussy and started to fuck my pussy at top speed and while fuking my pussy he quickly opened his mouth wide and started to suck my boobs like a baby while I enjoyed and soon he increased his speed of fucking me and I was on cloud nine and after a while he released my legs and started to fuck me harder and harder and soon he held my neck and started to fuck me faster and faster.

Last edited:
After five mins he released me and laid on the bed and quickly I got up and turned around and sat on his dick and bent a little facing him and soon I started to bounce on his dick as he moaned and soon he took control again and started to fuck my pussy faster and faster as I started to moan and he continued to fuck me like a bull while fucking me he started to spank my ass and told "ahhh saali bhot garmi hai na tujhme aah" and he increased his pace of fucking me and after five mins I continued to bounce on his eick as he enjoyed he was going faster and faster and soon after five mins he increase to top speed and I knew that we both were going to orgasm and soon within 5 mins with a huge groan he shot his load in my pussy and rested while I still had to orgasm aso quickly I started to bounce on his dick faster and after 10 mins even I orgasmed and I bent down and he started to lick my nipple as he continued to move my hips to and fro licking my nipples.

I was satisfied totally and soon after orgasming his dick had slipped out of my pussy and soon even I rested and laid on his chest as we both could feel each other breathing and after around 10 mins I could feel his dick getting harder and there was a shine in my eyes I got up and looked at him as he gave me a wicked smile and soon I looked at his semi erect dick and sat over it and soon he grabbed my boobs and started to pinch my nipples and my boobs and grope them as I started to moan and roll my eyes in pleasure as I started to rub my pussy over his dick making it harder and within no time he was hard again and soon he pulled me to plant a kiss on my lips and threw me on the bed as I crawled into doggy position and soon he stood behind me and started to fuck my asshole from behind and five minutes into fucking he grabbed both my hands and pulled them behind making my upper body float in air while he continued to ramn my asshole as he was going faster and faster my boobs started to jiggle and crash into each other as my mangalsutra got crushed in between my boobs as he started to swear at me while fucking me and soon after five mins he released me as I crawled towards him and quickly I took his dick and started to blow his dick like a lollipop and after five mins he placed his hand on my head and started to push his head deep into my mouth making me deepthroat and after 10 mins he groped my boobs and bent down to kiss me on my lips and exchanged our saliva and quickly he pushed me on the bed and spread my legs wide and placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck my pussy like a wild animal faster and faster and soon after 10 mins he started to go faster at top speed as I was on cloud nine and after 10 more mins I could feel another orgasm of mine building up and soon I orgasmer wildly and quickly he stood near me and slapped his dick on my lips a few times and quickly i started to blow his dick again and after 10 mins he with a huge groan shot his load of cum into my mouth it was a huge load and filled my whole mouth and still some of it was left and so he dropped his cum onto my boobs and cummed all over my boobs.

free image upload

Soon I laid beside him resting and even he encircled me in between his arms and he kissed me on my forehead as we rested for a while and after 30 mins I got up and I had brought a crop top set with me so quickly i had dressed into it and soon as I asked him to get up and he was confused and soon I took him out in to another secluded area of the backyard and there was a bonfire lit over there I handed him a stash of cash in his hand he was still confused and I had a wicked smile on my face and as I handed him over the stash of cash I walked away and returned back with his dhol around my neck and he was still confused as I stood in front of him I pulled him to plant a kiss on his lips and before he could say anything I said "mere pati ne joh tumhare saath Kiya ab tum woh mere saath Karo" and he finally understood what I meant so quickly I started to play the dhol and he started to dance along me and soon he grabbed a few notes from the stash and started to wave the notes at dhol meaning asking me to play the dhol louder and as I started to beat the dhol louder he pushed the notes into my mouth and continued to dance as I played the dhol and after five more mins he took a few more notes and revolved the notes around himself three times and threw the notes over me as if I were a slut while the notes were still in my mouth as he continued to dance to the tune of the dhol and then he grabbed a few more noted from the stash and quickly he folded the notes and pushed the notes into my crop top blouse near my boobs with his fingers and as he inserted his fingers into my blouse he pinched my nipple for a while and again we both started to dance and this time he asked me to throw the notes of my mouth and soon I threw the notes out of mouth and this time he placed a few more notes in his mouth this time and soon he bent forward asking me to take the notes in my mouth from his mouth and quickly I bent and opened my mouth and grabbed the noted in between my teeths and pulled the notes into my mouth as we both continued and after five more mins he again came near to kiss me but instead he grabbed the noted in between in teeths from my mouth and quickly he bent down and pushed the notes into my blouse from his mouth I was enjoying getting humiliated from him and now there were only a few notes left but I had some other plans quickly I went near him and we both started to dance as I played the dhol and quickly I pulled him and kissed him while still playing the dhol and quickly I placed my one hand over his dick and grabbed his dick and murmured "apni pant utaaro" and with this he quickly dropped his pants and his errect dick became visible to me and quickly I stepped a few steps back and placed the dhol on the ground and laid over the dhol with my mouth open and rolled it over the ground and soon I reached near him as his dick went straight into my mouth and I blowed him for a while and soon I got up and he asked me to do it again but this time he squatted and as I rolled to tim he grabbed me and kissed me like a bitch and soon he pushed the dhol as we both continued to smooch and soon we broke the kiss and he took the remaining noted and folded them and slowly he lifted his hands and inserted his hand full of notes into my lehenga and stuffed the notes into my panties near my pussy and said "ye meri taraf se tera inaam" and saying this we both kissed each other again and quickly he lifted me in his arms and took me to his tent

Last edited:
After five mins he released me and laid on the bed and quickly I got up and turned around and sat on his dick and bent a little facing him and soon I started to bounce on his dick as he moaned and soon he took control again and started to fuck my pussy faster and faster as I started to moan and he continued to fuck me like a bull while fucking me he started to spank my ass and told "ahhh saali bhot garmi hai na tujhme aah" and he increased his pace of fucking me and after five mins I continued to bounce on his eick as he enjoyed he was going faster and faster and soon after five mins he increase to top speed and I knew that we both were going to orgasm and soon within 5 mins with a huge groan he shot his load in my pussy and rested while I still had to orgasm aso quickly I started to bounce on his dick faster and after 10 mins even I orgasmed and I bent down and he started to lick my nipple as he continued to move my hips to and fro licking my nipples.

I was satisfied totally and soon after orgasming his dick had slipped out of my pussy and soon even I rested and laid on his chest as we both could feel each other breathing and after around 10 mins I could feel his dick getting harder and there was a shine in my eyes I got up and looked at him as he gave me a wicked smile and soon I looked at his semi erect dick and sat over it and soon he grabbed my boobs and started to pinch my nipples and my boobs and grope them as I started to moan and roll my eyes in pleasure as I started to rub my pussy over his dick making it harder and within no time he was hard again and soon he pulled me to plant a kiss on my lips and threw me on the bed as I crawled into doggy position and soon he stood behind me and started to fuck my asshole from behind and five minutes into fucking he grabbed both my hands and pulled them behind making my upper body float in air while he continued to ramn my asshole as he was going faster and faster my boobs started to jiggle and crash into each other as my mangalsutra got crushed in between my boobs as he started to swear at me while fucking me and soon after five mins he released me as I crawled towards him and quickly I took his dick and started to blow his dick like a lollipop and after five mins he placed his hand on my head and started to push his head deep into my mouth making me deepthroat and after 10 mins he groped my boobs and bent down to kiss me on my lips and exchanged our saliva and quickly he pushed me on the bed and spread my legs wide and placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck my pussy like a wild animal faster and faster and soon after 10 mins he started to go faster at top speed as I was on cloud nine and after 10 more mins I could feel another orgasm of mine building up and soon I orgasmer wildly and quickly he stood near me and slapped his dick on my lips a few times and quickly i started to blow his dick again and after 10 mins he with a huge groan shot his load of cum into my mouth it was a huge load and filled my whole mouth and still some of it was left and so he dropped his cum onto my boobs and cummed all over my boobs.

free image upload

Soon I laid beside him resting and even he encircled me in between his arms and he kissed me on my forehead as we rested for a while and after 30 mins I got up and I had brought a crop top set with me so quickly i had dressed into it and soon as I asked him to get up and he was confused and soon I took him out in to another secluded area of the backyard and there was a bonfire lit over there I handed him a stash of cash in his hand he was still confused and I had a wicked smile on my face and as I handed him over the stash of cash I walked away and returned back with his dhol around my neck and he was still confused as I stood in front of him I pulled him to plant a kiss on his lips and before he could say anything I said "mere pati ne joh tumhare saath Kiya ab tum woh mere saath Karo" and he finally understood what I meant so quickly I started to play the dhol and he started to dance along me and soon he grabbed a few notes from the stash and started to wave the notes at dhol meaning asking me to play the dhol louder and as I started to beat the dhol louder he pushed the notes into my mouth and continued to dance as I played the dhol and after five more mins he took a few more notes and revolved the notes around himself three times and threw the notes over me as if I were a slut while the notes were still in my mouth as he continued to dance to the tune of the dhol and then he grabbed a few more noted from the stash and quickly he folded the notes and pushed the notes into my crop top blouse near my boobs with his fingers and as he inserted his fingers into my blouse he pinched my nipple for a while and again we both started to dance and this time he asked me to throw the notes of my mouth and soon I threw the notes out of mouth and this time he placed a few more notes in his mouth this time and soon he bent forward asking me to take the notes in my mouth from his mouth and quickly I bent and opened my mouth and grabbed the noted in between my teeths and pulled the notes into my mouth as we both continued and after five more mins he again came near to kiss me but instead he grabbed the noted in between in teeths from my mouth and quickly he bent down and pushed the notes into my blouse from his mouth I was enjoying getting humiliated from him and now there were only a few notes left but I had some other plans quickly I went near him and we both started to dance as I played the dhol and quickly I pulled him and kissed him while still playing the dhol and quickly I placed my one hand over his dick and grabbed his dick and murmured "apni pant utaaro" and with this he quickly dropped his pants and his errect dick became visible to me and quickly I stepped a few steps back and placed the dhol on the ground and laid over the dhol with my mouth open and rolled it over the ground and soon I reached near him as his dick went straight into my mouth and I blowed him for a while and soon I got up and he asked me to do it again but this time he squatted and as I rolled to tim he grabbed me and kissed me like a bitch and soon he pushed the dhol as we both continued to smooch and soon we broke the kiss and he took the remaining noted and folded them and slowly he lifted his hands and inserted his hand full of notes into my lehenga and stuffed the notes into my panties near my pussy and said "ye meri taraf se tera inaam" and saying this we both kissed each other again and quickly he lifted me in his arms and took me to his tent

Great job bro
Can't wait for next update

As we reached his tent he placed me on the ground and quickly laid over me it was around 4 am now that means I had one more hour and quickly he laid above mentioned and started to kiss me romantically as I responded to his kiss with equal fervour and we continued to kiss each other for a long time and after that he broke the kiss and laid beside me cuddling me and after a while,while I was collecting all my things he took my mobile phone and started to play with it I did not know what he was doing and after a while he left my phone and even I was ready to go back and while leaving he asked me to wait for a while as he went in and grabbed a stash of cash and quickly he inserted his hand full of notes into my panties and pushed the entire cash there as I have him a wicked smile as he said "ye teri mehnat ku kaamai hai randi isse zindagi bhar sambhaal ke rakhna" and saying this he grabbed my neck to plant a kiss on my lips as I exited.After 10 minutes I reached back into the hotel in my room and slowly I grabbed my night suit and quickly changed into my night suit and suddenly a notification popped on my phone and as I opened the notification it was Shafiq he had stored his number as Shafiq husband in my phone and was texting me on WhatsApp soon I opened WhatsApp to read his message,he messaged "kaisi hai jaanemaan?" To which I replied "accha isiliye liya tha phone taaki apna number mere pass store kar pao" to which he replied "tu saali maal hi aisi hai,ki tujhse dur raha nahi jaata,ab jab Tera no hai mere pass toh din bhar tujhse baat karunga aur raat bhar tujhe chodunga samjhi" to which I shly replied "tum bhi na bade wo ho" And then he sent me a photo of his erect dick and another text saying "ye dekh,ye phir khada hogaya hai aur baith hi nahi rha hai ab ek baar aur aaja aur isse bithade" to which I replied wickedly "main aa toh nahi sakti par tumhare ek cheez zarur kar sakti hu" and saying this I quickly rushed into the washroom and stripped naked and video called him as he picked up my phone I quickly showed him my boobs and my pussy and asked him to masturbate looking at me and soon he started to masturbate while looking at me and after 15 mins he shot his load while murmuring my name kiara kiara and soon I disconnected the call and dressed up and went to sleep

free image upload

Ultimate stuff bro ..outstanding

The next morning I woke up at around 10 as I was tired of the last night and as I woke up I found that my husband was missing,and soon I realised that my family was going to go shopping today till 7 I was alone in the room.I got happy and quickly I decided to take a shower and quickly I opened my wardrobe and picked the clothes I was going to wear and soon I entered into the washroom along with my phone and as I entered I started to recieve a video call it was Shafiq and quickly I answered the video call as Shafiq said "kya kar rahi hai meri rani?" To which I replied"kuch nahi bas nahane Jaa Rahi hu" to which he replied "akele akele" to which I replied "tum bhi aajao" to which he replied "agar mai vaha sacch mai aagaya toh" to which I replied while biting my lips "agar tum yaha aagaye toh mai tumhe bhi nilhaa dungi apne haatho se" he got an erection listening to this and soon he said "chal ab apne kapde utaar de aur mere saamne naha mai bhi toh dekhu nahate hue tujhe" to which I replied "nahi mai nahi dikhaungi" to which he replied "accha ye toh batade Milne kab aa rahi hai mujhse aur kaha aana hai" I had a wicked plan I replied "mai nahi aa rahi tumse milne" to which he asked "par kyu?" To which I replied "tum aajao mujhse milne" and even before he could say anything I cut the call and stripped naked and started to take a bath and while bathing i quickly grabbed my phone and recorded my short video of bathing and quickly sent it to shafiq and a text saying "mere room me" and saying this I continued to bath and soon I finished bathing and quickly dresses up in a bikini to surprise Shafiq and waited for him.

upload images online

The next morning I woke up at around 10 as I was tired of the last night and as I woke up I found that my husband was missing,and soon I realised that my family was going to go shopping today till 7 I was alone in the room.I got happy and quickly I decided to take a shower and quickly I opened my wardrobe and picked the clothes I was going to wear and soon I entered into the washroom along with my phone and as I entered I started to recieve a video call it was Shafiq and quickly I answered the video call as Shafiq said "kya kar rahi hai meri rani?" To which I replied"kuch nahi bas nahane Jaa Rahi hu" to which he replied "akele akele" to which I replied "tum bhi aajao" to which he replied "agar mai vaha sacch mai aagaya toh" to which I replied while biting my lips "agar tum yaha aagaye toh mai tumhe bhi nilhaa dungi apne haatho se" he got an erection listening to this and soon he said "chal ab apne kapde utaar de aur mere saamne naha mai bhi toh dekhu nahate hue tujhe" to which I replied "nahi mai nahi dikhaungi" to which he replied "accha ye toh batade Milne kab aa rahi hai mujhse aur kaha aana hai" I had a wicked plan I replied "mai nahi aa rahi tumse milne" to which he asked "par kyu?" To which I replied "tum aajao mujhse milne" and even before he could say anything I cut the call and stripped naked and started to take a bath and while bathing i quickly grabbed my phone and recorded my short video of bathing and quickly sent it to shafiq and a text saying "mere room me" and saying this I continued to bath and soon I finished bathing and quickly dresses up in a bikini to surprise Shafiq and waited for him.

upload images online
Ahhh Kiara kya maal hai ye

After five mins the door opened and it was Shafiq he was shocked looking at me in a bikini and quickly he entered the door as we both ran towards each other and soon I jumped over him as he grabbed me in air and lifted me and we both started to kiss like animals exchanging our saliva and quickly he shut the door behind him and started to walk while he carried me and quickly he threw me on the bed and we both started to kiss again for a while and after five mins he said "ahah randi Aaj toh jamkar chudai karunga Teri" and saying this I rolled over him and we both started to kiss again.

After five mins he started to grope my boobs from over my bra as I started to moan and even I started to move my hips to and fro over his dick and within no time he stripped my bra and my boobs were presented in front of his face and quickly he opened his mouth wide and started to suck my right boob while he continued to play with my left nipple and after some time he exchanged between the two,after a while he started to flick my pink nipples as I could feel his saliva all over my nipples and soon he started to bite and pinch my nipples wildly and left my boobs covered with bite marks and soon he removed my panties and I crawled down and removed his pants as his erect dick popped in front of my face quickly I grabbed his dick and started to suck his dick like a lollipop as he was groaning and I started to suck his dick and lick his balls after five mins he spanked my ass and grabbed my head with one hand and bent me as I deepthroated him and his dick was in my throat I was gagging but he didn't care and continue for another 5 mins and after that he quickly pulled me to plant a kiss on my lips and asked me to sit on his dick and quickly I turned around and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat in his dick and he started to fuck me at top speed and I was going crazy moaning at the top of my voice and asking him to go faster fucking my pussy and after some time he grabbed my waist and this time I started to bounce on his dick slowly slowly as he took out his tongue and started to lick and suck my nipples like a baby while he fondled and groped my other boob making it more erotic and he continued to lick my nipples as I continued to bounce on his dick and after a while I stoped and kissed him and he continued to do so after five mins he broke the kiss and quickly he took control again and started to fuck my pussy at top speed and I was going crazy with a orgasm building up and soon I started to rub my pussy as he continued to fuck my pussy like a bull and after 10 mins I orgasmed with a huge moan all over his dick.

After 10 mins I kissed him and quickly he threw me on the bed and spread my legs wide and quickly he placed his dick near my asshole and with one push he pushed his entire dick into my asshole as I screamed in pain and soon he started to fuck my asshole faster and faster and after 20 mins he had shot his load of cum in my pussy and soon he asked for another position change and quickly he turned me around and made me lay on my stomach and quickly he laid over me and entered his dick into my asshole and started to fuck my asshole faster and faster as I moaned out loud and as he continued to fuck my ass my ass jiggled while he spanked my ass and continued to fuck my asshole like a bull for next half an hour before cumming into it as he shot his load in my asshole.we both rested for a while.After some time when we woke up I got up and was about to grab my clothes to change when he quickly pulled me and made me sit on his lap and started to kiss me romantically enjoying my lips and said "kaha Jaa Rahi hai?" To which I replied "change kar rahi hu " to which he replied "tune mujhse kuch vaada kiya tha yaad hai na?" To which I got confused and asked "kya vaada?" To which he replied "yaad kar tune phone pe kya bola tha " and while saying this he pointed towards the washroom and I understood what he meant and gave him a wicked smile and kissed him again.

Last edited:
After some time when we woke up I got up and was about to grab my clothes to change when he quickly pulled me and made me sit on his lap and started to kiss me romantically enjoying my lips and said "kaha Jaa Rahi hai?" To which I replied "change kar rahi hu " to which he replied "tune mujhse kuch vaada kiya tha yaad hai na?" To which I got confused and asked "kya vaada?" To which he replied "yaad kar tune phone pe kya bola tha " and while saying this he pointed towards the washroom and I understood what he meant and gave him a wicked smile and kissed him again.

I understood what he meant and as I kissed him and quickly we both dozed off to sleep as I slept over him.after some time when I woke up he was still sleeping and I was naked and so I decided to give him what he wanted and so quickly i got up and set my hair and quickly I walked towards the washroom and even he woke up and saw me and asked "kaha Jaa Rahi hai?" I winked at him and replied "naahane jaa rahi hu tum aana chahoge" and saying this I went into the washroom and even he excitedly followed me behind and as I bent over the bathtub to turn the tap on he slapped my ass and turned around and gave him a wicked smile and quickly even he stripped down his clothes and i entered and stoof in the bathtub waiting for him and even be entered the bathtub quickly and soon the bathtub was full and we both laid down in the bathtub opposite to each other for a while relaxing our selves in the Luke warm water and after five mins he said "apna waada yaad haina tujhe?" To which I replied "yaad haina kaise bhul sakti hu mai" and saying this I got up and quickly walked behind him and soon I sat over his head and pulled his neck above to kiss him and quickly I took some soap and started to massage it on his back and shoulder and over the whole body after five mins I finally reached his dick and so I bent down my boobs over his face and started to apply soap to his dick as he opened his mouth and started to suck my boob like a baby and he continued to bite my boobs wildly and after I finished soaping him I said "ab meri baari" and listening to this he came into my position as I lay in the bathtub and quickly he started to soap my body and while applying soap on me I told him "Maine aaj brush nahi kiya hai tum karwa do" and with this he had a wicked idea in his mind and soon he went out and grabbed the tube of paste and applied the toothpaste all over his dick and gave me a wicked smile as I shyed away and quickly he sat over me and inserted his dick into my mouth and started to brush my teeth with his dick and after a while he started deepthroating me.

As he finished deepthorating me we both were completely ready for another round of a steamy session and quickly he kissed me and pulled me above and turned me around and soon I grabbed his neck and pulled him near and started to kiss him as we both continued to kiss for a while and soon he started to spank and grab my y ass and after 10 mins he broke the kiss and quickly he lifted me in his arms as he dick sprang towards my pussy and soon he started to kiss me again and with one stroke he pushed his dick into my pussy while I was in his arms and soon he started to lift me up and down as he continued to insert his dick into my pussy I was going wild looking at his strength and stamina and after 20 mins he slowly kissed me and left me on the ground and again I started to kiss him and started to rub his dick and after five mins he spanked my right ass and asked me to turn around.

As he spanked my ass I turned around and quickly he pulled me near him and soon as the water started flowing over my body he started to massage my boobs and fondle my boobs as he started to apply soap all over them and quickly he started to grope my boobs roughly his groping were a signal that he was totally hot and wanted to fuck me as soon as possible and soon it happened he quickly lifted my right leg and tuck it in between body and wall and quickly he raised his right hand and choked my throat with his hand and soon he slid his left hand towards my pussy and soon he pulled me back and started to finger my pussy in this position and soon he grabbed the hand shower and turned it on and pointed the shower at my pussy and started to push water from full force while fingering me and holding me in that position as he was hugging me tightly from behind and I was in cloud nine experience heaven as he continued to increase speed of his fingers and soon he said "aaah saaaali kya chut hai teri kaafi mazaaa aata hai tere saath aahh " and saying this he committed for a while before I orgasmed all over his fingers wildly and soon I decided to tease him and as we both were totally soaped up I bent down and started to rub his dick in between my soapy ass which turned him on even more

As he finished deepthorating me we both were completely ready for another round of a steamy session and quickly he kissed me and pulled me above and turned me around and soon I grabbed his neck and pulled him near and started to kiss him as we both continued to kiss for a while and soon he started to spank and grab my y ass and after 10 mins he broke the kiss and quickly he lifted me in his arms as he dick sprang towards my pussy and soon he started to kiss me again and with one stroke he pushed his dick into my pussy while I was in his arms and soon he started to lift me up and down as he continued to insert his dick into my pussy I was going wild looking at his strength and stamina and after 20 mins he slowly kissed me and left me on the ground and again I started to kiss him and started to rub his dick and after five mins he spanked my right ass and asked me to turn around.

As he spanked my ass I turned around and quickly he pulled me near him and soon as the water started flowing over my body he started to massage my boobs and fondle my boobs as he started to apply soap all over them and quickly he started to grope my boobs roughly his groping were a signal that he was totally hot and wanted to fuck me as soon as possible and soon it happened he quickly lifted my right leg and tuck it in between body and wall and quickly he raised his right hand and choked my throat with his hand and soon he slid his left hand towards my pussy and soon he pulled me back and started to finger my pussy in this position and soon he grabbed the hand shower and turned it on and pointed the shower at my pussy and started to push water from full force while fingering me and holding me in that position as he was hugging me tightly from behind and I was in cloud nine experience heaven as he continued to increase speed of his fingers and soon he said "aaah saaaali kya chut hai teri kaafi mazaaa aata hai tere saath aahh " and saying this he committed for a while before I orgasmed all over his fingers wildly and soon I decided to tease him and as we both were totally soaped up I bent down and started to rub his dick in between my soapy ass which turned him on even more

Bro give us big updates bro..after a longtime it should be bang

Great job bro pls give us a big update

As I continued to rub my ass over his dick he quickly spanked my ass and turned me around and pulled me and started to kiss me and even I responded back well our tongues fighting each other and quickly he sat down on the edge of the bathtub and made me sit on his dick and quickly he stated to fuck me faster and faster like a bull as I moaned and enjoyed and soon he slowed down as he wanted to fuck me erotically and so I bent behind and he started to push his dick deeper into my pussy as I grabbed his neck and he continued to fuck my pussy slowly and erotically and after five mins he started to play with my boobs while fucking me and soon he pulled me near him and I started to move over his dick to and fro kiss hom and he continued to fuck my pussy and grab my ass and after five mins he kissed me tight as he shot his load of cum into my pussy and with a sigh he broke the kiss and lay his head in my boobs and quickly I got down on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to give him a blowjob and sucking his dick like a lollipop as he groaned I started to lick his cum from all over his dick he enjoyed it to the fullest.

After five mins he stood up and asked me to open my mouth wide I was confused as to what he was doing but I obeyed and quickly I opened my mouth wide as he held his dick and pointed it towards my mouth and soon he started to pee in my mouth I was shocked and aroused as this was something new to me and he continued to pee in my mouth and soon he peed all over my body and as he finished peeing he asked me to swallow all of his pee and without hesitation I swallowed all of his pee.After this he quickly held me and pulled me with him and quickly he jumped on the bed and asked me to come in 69 position and quickly I crawled over him and placed my pussy near his face and his dick near my face and quickly I started to lick his dick and he grabbed my ass and started to lick and eat my pussy like a hungry animal and after 10 mins we both orgasmed together and I drank all of his sperms and quickly I turned around and took out my tongue and started to lick my juices from his face and as I finished licking my juices from his face he gave me a kiss and I lay over him for some time and quickly he got dressed up and left and after some time my husband arrived and we both got ready for the function and left.

For the next ten days he fucked mee like his bitch in different positiona and every morning he came into my room and we fucked in my room and had a nice bath and in the night I went to his tent to get fucked and while leaving I gave him my address and also recorded a video for him.

Back