• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

• Dear {member}, thank you for participating in faking contest. Your contest access has been revoked. Please talk to any admin to regain access.
why ?
Not following contest rules

How to username effects fix

This will give user access to change username.​

1. Click purchase to add the item to the cart
  2. You can then see the cart on the bottom right corner
  3. Open the cart and click purchase
  4. Then go to Inventory where you can see all your purchases
  5. Click configure to enter your new username
  6. Contact admin if you have any difficulty

This will give user access to change username.​

1. Click purchase to add the item to the cart
  2. You can then see the cart on the bottom right corner
  3. Open the cart and click purchase
  4. Then go to Inventory where you can see all your purchases
  5. Click configure to enter your new username
  6. Contact admin if you have any difficulty
Purchased i want username effects

Just wanted to drop you a quick message about an issue I'm facing. For some reason, I can't access your website on my mobile network(Jio). But website works fine in Wifi. I think everyone facing this problem. From morning onwards members online count is drastically down. Please look into this issue❗
@desifakes
@Beinghuman

Can you please Tell me that How to Create a Thread in Which Everyone Able To Like the Post but Not Able to Reply in thread.

plz use reply ban function
Can you please Tell me that How to Create a Thread in Which Everyone Able To Like the Post but Not Able to Reply in thread.

Hi @desifakes @Beinghuman

Since the DF coins criteria is updated, it is not fair anymore to dump all AI Fakers under a common category of "Other sections" while rewarding 'others' based on their quality of work classifying them as Legendary, Pro fakers & Level 1. Not all who use SD can generate same quality of edits and fakes uploaded in each thread under the AI Fakers mega thread stands visual testimony of my claim.

AI fakers too need their time, efforts and work quality to be valued like every other faker and it is 100% unacceptable for an amateur one to be given the same perks as of the skilled one who takes hours & hours for honing a single edit. (ie. 33 df coins / 100 reactions)

So my humble request is either

1) Introduce a 3-level hierarchy 'Exclusively' for AI fakers too on the lines of Legendary, Pro & Beginners or

2) Democratise & make the existing criteria common for all by giving away Legendary & Pro faker tags to the 'deserving' AI fakers who produce good fakes

Dear @desifakes and @Beinghuman

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address an issue regarding the updated criteria for DF coins. While I appreciate the effort to reward users based on their work quality, I believe the current categorization of all AI fakers under the "Other sections" is unfair. Not all of us can generate the same level of edits using AI, as evident from the fakes shared in the AI Fakers Gallery thread.

It is important to acknowledge that AI fakers also invest their time, effort, and work quality into their creations. It is disheartening to see an amateur faker receiving the same rewards as a skilled faker who spends hours perfecting a single edit.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Dear @desifakes and @Beinghuman

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address an issue regarding the updated criteria for DF coins. While I appreciate the effort to reward users based on their work quality, I believe the current categorization of all AI fakers under the "Other sections" is unfair. Not all of us can generate the same level of edits using AI, as evident from the fakes shared in the AI Fakers Gallery thread.

It is important to acknowledge that AI fakers also invest their time, effort, and work quality into their creations. It is disheartening to see an amateur faker receiving the same rewards as a skilled faker who spends hours perfecting a single edit.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.
It took 1 year to create a pro section and another 3 years to create a legendary section. AI fakes section was started recently only and will follow the same path. We will start with a Pro AI section first and then a Legendary AI section after sometime. We need more time to differentiate Pro and Legendary AI fakes since many AI LORAS and checkpoints are yet to be introduced to DF. In fact we can not start a full section for a couple of fakers but need to see enough competition among AI fakers. A Pro AI section is already in plan and will be started once we spot at least 20 Pro AI fakers.

Worth to mention Pro and Legendary fakers was getting same DF coins as new fakers until yesterday which means a long 3 years. Also one of the criteria to get legendary faker badge is to complete a minimum of 1 years with DF. The whole AI section has not completed 1 year yet

Last edited:
It took 1 year to create a pro section and another 3 years to create a legendary section. AI fakes section was started recently only and will follow the same path. We will start with a Pro AI section first and then a Legendary AI section after sometime. We need more time to differentiate Pro and Legendary AI fakes since many AI LORAS and checkpoints are yet to be introduced to DF. In fact we can not start a full section for a couple of fakers but need to see enough competition among AI fakers. A Pro AI section is already in plan and will be started once we spot at least 20 Pro AI fakers.

Worth to mention Pro and Legendary fakers was getting same DF coins as new fakers until yesterday which means a long 3 years. Also one of the criteria to get legendary faker badge is to complete a minimum of 1 years with DF. The whole AI section has not completed 1 year yet
Thank you for considering my request. I understand the process and the time it takes to establish a Pro AI section and eventually a Legendary AI section. I eagerly await the day and continue to showcase my dedication and skills on desifakes.👍🏻

Thanks for clarification. Just wanted to voice out concerns in the new changes from the AI fakers POV so that admin/moderators/members doesn't get wrong impressions of AI Fakers are absolutely fine with whatever happens here.

Also nice to hear some real positive developments going on at the back end from the very @desifakes admin ✌️👍

Instead of posting separate posts. users can post their complaints and suggestions here
I got a suggestion to make, story section was a good option but it was better if there was a polling option in story feature. So we could upload polls with 2 actress and do a competition. Or make a comparison like that, instead of just uploading a photo (that can be done in the status section itself). When making new changes to website, try to make each feature perform different functions. And also provide details as how to use these features. As I don't even know what are the functions of these options that appear on top of the post upload toolbar... 😖

Guys can anyone tell me How to get DF coins and what is the use of DF coins😑
Anyone??
DF coins are virtual coins or rewards given to its members by Desifakes page for encouraging content creators. DF coins don't have any legal tender, but you can use it here to avail various premium perks from this website like premium membership, Username change, Featuring threads in the front page of this portal etc.

Back