• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Guys can anyone tell me How to get DF coins and what is the use of DF coins😑
Anyone??
DF coins

can there be a new feature, where the fakers can select the category of the post they are going to post (in each post), eg- (gangbang, cloth removal, bondage, threesome, normal couple, incest, face swap potrait ,etc..)

So all members can tick and untick the category they like and dislike and they won't see the untick category posts

Also members can have an option to sort the posts
eg - a member can just select the sort option and select the categories they want to see at that particular time and all the posts , containing that category will show up at one place sorted by time of upload

Its similar to something like the tags we select for the whole thread, but here used as categories of each post in a drop down menu.

This feature can be implemented to help members who can't handle hardcore/disturbing fakes and can also help introducing incest back in DF

Last edited:
can there be a new feature, where the fakers can select the category of the post they are going to post (in each post), eg- (gangbang, cloth removal, bondage, threesome, normal couple, incest, face swap potrait ,etc..)

So all members can tick and untick the category they like and dislike and they won't see the untick category posts

Also members can have an option to sort the posts
eg - a member can just select the sort option and select the categories they want to see at that particular time and all the posts , containing that category will show up at one place sorted by time of upload

Its similar to something like the tags we select for the whole thread, but here used as categories of each post in a drop down menu.

This feature can be implemented to help members who can't handle hardcore/disturbing fakes and can also help introducing incest back in DF
@desifakes @Justice @Beinghuman

Please consider this suggestion and reply

Somebody donated me 200 df coins, the amount is deducted from his account but it didn't credited in mine. He got the notification of approval of donation as well but I didn't receive any amount yet , Have also DM to the owner @desifakes and tagged moderator @Beinghuman in the conversation. Please resolve my issue 🙏🏻.

Thanks for the AI faker badge, how can i be eligible to move my thread to pro faker section? TIA
Following are my threads

Thanks for the AI faker badge, how can i be eligible to move my thread to pro faker section? TIA
Following are my threads
Ai fakes posted in AI section only

Somebody donated me 200 df coins, the amount is deducted from his account but it didn't credited in mine. He got the notification of approval of donation as well but I didn't receive any amount yet , Have also DM to the owner @desifakes and tagged moderator @Beinghuman in the conversation. Please resolve my issue 🙏🏻.
Plz share screenshot

Last edited:
I opened a new thread it shows like awaiting for approval but not approved
I am posting actress nude fake only but I can't post any images or continue my thread.
Pls advice
For new fakers pre approval is necessary. All your posts were approved then what's the issue?

@Beinghuman @desifakes

Every time I access the site for login, I see lot of adds being displayed! I had to click X mark for 4 time and click login! Then it opens 2 spam sites in 2 seperate windows then opens df site! Again repeat the same steps for second time! Then 3rd time, it opens with another single window with spam! After all the hesitation it allows to enter login id and password! Is this normal to everyone? Or any help in logging without clicking on these ads x marks! Please help! Cannot attach screenshots here!

Back