• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

Please read the Part-1 of Story to understand the Story!!!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter-2
A Day in Dress Shop
Dharsha Guptha & Pavithra Lakshmi Story:

Dharsha was seeing Pavithra fingering, and she stared to feel the sex juice flowing in her, and she thought about her past life were she and her boyfriend had intimate relationship, but always she wanted to forget it, and by the time Pavithra stopped fingering and she came looking for Dharsha, and Dharsha came out with the inch tape and she started to measure her size!!!

She asked her to lift her skirt to get the correct size.

Dharsha: Mam can you please raise your skirt.
Pavithra: OK

NizT29.jpg

Dharsha was fascinated in seeing Pavithra ass which was smooth like a butter and she wanted to lick her ass and taste it, she started to fell orgasm,
she was slowly rubbing her ass and Pavithra found something different happening in her back, she was little scared.

Pavithra: Mam what happend?
Dharsha: Nothing mam just measuring the size, you have a curvy structure mam ( LAUGHS)
Pavithra SMILES and asked to do fast.

Dharsha: Mam can you please turn Mam.
Pavithra: Yes!

Dharsha got more orgasm seeing her structure .

Nizi87.jpg

Dharsha: Mam I saw you fingering mam & you got and awesome structure, I really like your ass and shall we...
Pavithra: Are you a Lesbian!!!
Dharsha: I had a bad past so I am bisexual now.
Pavithra: I think we both had a bad past life!

Dharsha and Pavithra understood there inner feeling, and they started to have SEX.

Pavithra: Shall we start?
Dharsha: Mam can we remove our dress.
Pavithra: Dont call me Mam, just call me Pavi.
Dharsha: OK Pavi.
(BOTH SMILES)

Both started to remove there Dress, and both were naked, Dharsha hugged Pavi and she kissed her to her lip.

NizWFq.jpg

They sat on the floor and both started to finger each other, Dharsha fingered for Pavi and Pavi fingered for Dharsha and both were very happy, Smiling at each other.

They felt the lesbian soul inside them and they understood they are at good understanding and share same thoughts on Lesbian relationship, and they loved each other.

NizoV0.jpg

Dharsha asked for 69 but Pavithra said the best position for lesbian sex is Scissor, lets try that.
Dharsha: Ok my baby, lets do that
Pavithra: Come baby (Huumha) Kissed her.

Then they tried Scissor style of sex, and felt amazing pleasure and enjoyed it to the core.

Dharsha: We can everyday dear, I am very happy doing this!
Pavithra: Definitely dear, we have sex everyday, Live your dear.

Niz2Fo.jpg

Both Kisses and Smiles so hard!!!

Suddenly someone came, It was the manager he saw them having sex, and he caught them red handed, Dharsha and Pavithra stood naked in front of him, and they both were scared.

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Wait for the next part of the Story!!!
Thankyou...

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter-2
A Day in Dress Shop

Dharsha was seeing Pavithra fingering, and she stared to feel the sex juice flowing in her, and she thought about her past life were she and her boyfriend had intimate relationship, but always she wanted to forget it, and by the time Pavithra stopped fingering and she came looking for Dharsha, and Dharsha came out with the inch tape and she started to measure her size!!!

NizT29.jpg

Dharsha was fascinated in seeing Pavithra ass which was smooth like a butter and she wanted to lick her ass and taste it, she started to fell orgasm,
she was slowly rubbing her ass and Pavithra found something different happening in her back, she was little scared.

Dharsha: Nothing mam just measuring the size, you have a curvy structure mam ( LAUGHS)

Nizi87.jpg

Dharsha: Mam I saw you fingering mam & you got and awesome structure, I really like your ass and shall we...

Dharsha and Pavithra understood there inner feeling, and they started to have SEX.

(BOTH SMILES)

Both started to remove there Dress, and both were naked, Dharsha hugged Pavi and she kissed her to her lip.

NizWFq.jpg

They sat on the floor and both started to finger each other, Dharsha fingered for Pavi and Pavi fingered for Dharsha and both were very happy, Smiling at each other.

They felt the lesbian soul inside them and they understood they are at good understanding and share same thoughts on Lesbian relationship, and they loved each other.

NizoV0.jpg

Dharsha asked for 69 but Pavithra said the best position for lesbian sex is Scissor, lets try that.

Then they tried Scissor style of sex, and felt amazing pleasure and enjoyed it to the core.

Niz2Fo.jpg

Suddenly someone came, It was the manager he saw them having sex, and he caught them red handed, Dharsha and Pavithra stood naked in front of him, and they both were scared.

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Thankyou...
Nice update bro ?

Disclaimer:

Chapter-2
A Day in Dress Shop

NizT29.jpg

Nizi87.jpg

(BOTH SMILES)

NizWFq.jpg

NizoV0.jpg

Niz2Fo.jpg

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Thankyou...
Nice story bro....

Disclaimer:

Please read the Part-2 of Story to understand the Story!!!
Dharsha Guptha and Pavithra Lakshmi Lesbian Story - Tamil Sex story -

PART-3
Dharsha Guptha & Pavithra Lesbian Story
The Manager saw Dharsha and Pavithra and called them, both Dharsha & Pavithra ran into the trail room and locked the door, The manager came near the door and said,

Manager: Hey Pavi, If you open the door you can see me, I am someone close to you!!!

Dharsha: What do you know him? How do you know him?

Pavithra: I don't no who is that, I did'nt see his face also, I just ran along with you.

Manager: Stop talking, Hey you new join girl (Dharsha) change your dress and go back to work, I want to see Pavithra.

Dharsha: Let me open the door, and you see who is that, if you know him we can go out

Dharsha opened the door and Pavithra was amazed to see the face!!!, She got nervous and started to panic.

Dharsha: What happen Pavi, tell me what happen!!!

Pavithra: I know him, his name is PUGAZH, I loved him and we had breakup!!!

NOm4Nr.jpg

Dharsha: What your saying.

Pavithra: Yes, I am saying the truth, Wait let me talk to him, Hey Pugazh I will come out but Dharsha will be with me.

Manager(Pugazh): Ok come out.

They changed there dress and came out of the room, and sat on a table.

Dharsha: Can you please say me your story of how you started to love each other!

Pavithra narrates there love story......

......Few Years Back......

Pavithra used to visit a friend, who is her best friend, she used to go PUB with her every week, her name is SHAKILA

NOmVH0.jpg

One fine week end she went to Pub with Shakila, They used go to pub and have drinks and kiss each other, they were lesbian partners, and loved each other.

There she saw a Costume Designer Pugazh, who is quite handsome with bunch of hair, and cool looking.

Pugazh approach to them and had a friendly talk

Pugazh: Hey girls you look awesome together, do you visit this club regularly.

Shakila: Yes Handsome, we used too, and by the way I am Shakila and she is Pavithra.

Pugazh: Oh, great I am Pugazh, and you both are friends!

Pavithra: Yes we are!

Shakila: We not just friends we lesbian partners!

Pugazh was SHOCKED to hear that and he asked how you became lesbian,

Shakila: After I lost my husband in an accident, Then I saw Pavithra in this club drinking alone, so I gave her company and we became very close and we both had Lesbian interest...

Pugazh: Thats cool, and I have a big dick which you may like

Both Shakila and Pavithra Smiled

Then they had a friendly hug :) :) :) were Shakila started to rub his dick.

NOW3aO.jpg

Pugazh: Lets go the restroom and enjoy babys, Today night threesome night...

Shakila and Pavithra lets enjoy baby!!!

They went to the womens restroom, where only one women was there, Pavi and Shakila want to same restoom and Shakila open her boobs and she started to kiss Pavithra.

NOWbOe.jpg

After the women is restroom left, they gave signal to Pugazh then he entered the restroom.

They stared there work, they removed there dress and Shakila started to lick Pugazh dick and Pavithra licked Shakila boobs, they had a blissful feeling.

Pugazh took his big cock and both Shakila was happy to see the big dick, they loved but it was first time for Pavithra she only had lesbian sex before, she was still a virgin.

Shakila pushed pavi towards the wall and lifted her skirt and Pugazh started to rub his cock in Shakila's ass

NOWKH6.jpg

Then Pavithra raised her legs and Shakila fingered in her pussy, Pugazh put his dick inside Shakila which entered smoothly,
Pavithra started to enjoy the fun and she was very happy.

NOWWur.jpg

All of them striped them to naked and Pugazh hit his dick hard in Shakila pussy and Shakila fingered so hard, Pavithra felt the pain in her cunt, then Pugazh fucked Pavithra!!!

NOW6XK.jpg

Pavithra ended the story and she looked at Dharsha face were she felt erotic, and Pugazh was feeling sad.

Dharsha: What happend sir.

Pugazh: I had thoughts of my breakup!!! I loved her so much!!!

Dharsha: Why you had break up?

Pugazh started to explain, Pavithra interrupted, Dharsha stopped her and asked Pugazh to narrate the story.

Pugazh narrates the Story!!!

----TO BE CONTINUDE---
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment your thoughts about the story!!!

Thank you for reading, Part-4 update soon...

Disclaimer:

Please read the Part-2 of Story to understand the Story!!!
Dharsha Guptha and Pavithra Lakshmi Lesbian Story - Tamil Sex story -

PART-3
Dharsha Guptha & Pavithra Lesbian Story
The Manager saw Dharsha and Pavithra and called them, both Dharsha & Pavithra ran into the trail room and locked the door, The manager came near the door and said,

Manager: Hey Pavi, If you open the door you can see me, I am someone close to you!!!

Dharsha: What do you know him? How do you know him?

Pavithra: I don't no who is that, I did'nt see his face also, I just ran along with you.

Manager: Stop talking, Hey you new join girl (Dharsha) change your dress and go back to work, I want to see Pavithra.

Dharsha: Let me open the door, and you see who is that, if you know him we can go out

Dharsha opened the door and Pavithra was amazed to see the face!!!, She got nervous and started to panic.

Dharsha: What happen Pavi, tell me what happen!!!

Pavithra: I know him, his name is PUGAZH, I loved him and we had breakup!!!

NOm4Nr.jpg

Dharsha: What your saying.

Pavithra: Yes, I am saying the truth, Wait let me talk to him, Hey Pugazh I will come out but Dharsha will be with me.

Manager(Pugazh): Ok come out.

They changed there dress and came out of the room, and sat on a table.

Dharsha: Can you please say me your story of how you started to love each other!

Pavithra narrates there love story......

......Few Years Back......

Pavithra used to visit a friend, who is her best friend, she used to go PUB with her every week, her name is SHAKILA

NOmVH0.jpg

One fine week end she went to Pub with Shakila, They used go to pub and have drinks and kiss each other, they were lesbian partners, and loved each other.

There she saw a Costume Designer Pugazh, who is quite handsome with bunch of hair, and cool looking.

Pugazh approach to them and had a friendly talk

Pugazh: Hey girls you look awesome together, do you visit this club regularly.

Shakila: Yes Handsome, we used too, and by the way I am Shakila and she is Pavithra.

Pugazh: Oh, great I am Pugazh, and you both are friends!

Pavithra: Yes we are!

Shakila: We not just friends we lesbian partners!

Pugazh was SHOCKED to hear that and he asked how you became lesbian,

Shakila: After I lost my husband in an accident, Then I saw Pavithra in this club drinking alone, so I gave her company and we became very close and we both had Lesbian interest...

Pugazh: Thats cool, and I have a big dick which you may like

Both Shakila and Pavithra Smiled

Then they had a friendly hug :) :) :) were Shakila started to rub his dick.

NOW3aO.jpg

Pugazh: Lets go the restroom and enjoy babys, Today night threesome night...

Shakila and Pavithra lets enjoy baby!!!

They went to the womens restroom, where only one women was there, Pavi and Shakila want to same restoom and Shakila open her boobs and she started to kiss Pavithra.

NOWbOe.jpg

After the women is restroom left, they gave signal to Pugazh then he entered the restroom.

They stared there work, they removed there dress and Shakila started to lick Pugazh dick and Pavithra licked Shakila boobs, they had a blissful feeling.

Pugazh took his big cock and both Shakila was happy to see the big dick, they loved but it was first time for Pavithra she only had lesbian sex before, she was still a virgin.

Shakila pushed pavi towards the wall and lifted her skirt and Pugazh started to rub his cock in Shakila's ass

NOWKH6.jpg

Then Pavithra raised her legs and Shakila fingered in her pussy, Pugazh put his dick inside Shakila which entered smoothly,
Pavithra started to enjoy the fun and she was very happy.

NOWWur.jpg

All of them striped them to naked and Pugazh hit his dick hard in Shakila pussy and Shakila fingered so hard, Pavithra felt the pain in her cunt, then Pugazh fucked Pavithra!!!

NOW6XK.jpg

Pavithra ended the story and she looked at Dharsha face were she felt erotic, and Pugazh was feeling sad.

Dharsha: What happend sir.

Pugazh: I had thoughts of my breakup!!! I loved her so much!!!

Dharsha: Why you had break up?

Pugazh started to explain, Pavithra interrupted, Dharsha stopped her and asked Pugazh to narrate the story.

Pugazh narrates the Story!!!

----TO BE CONTINUDE---
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment your thoughts about the story!!!

Thank you for reading, Part-4 update soon...
Excellent bro

Back