• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

Please read the Part-3 of Story to understand the Story!!!
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PART- 4
Dharsha Guptha & Pavithra Lakshmi Lesbian Story

Pugazh Narrates the Story:

After the Night we spent in club I went to home, The full night I had thoughts of Pavithra her tender body and her cute little pussy, I wanted her for life long, and wanted to fucker her very day & love her to the core of my life.

So after few days I went to see her and I wanted to propose her, but she asked me to meet at cafe, I was scared and I did'nt propose her that day.

We had fun, we had shared food we roam around the streets, we had end less love, but we never proposed each other, but we that inner feeling which we both scared to express.

We dated for 3 months as friends we did'nt propose each other, we thought lets leave it, till the time comes we don't need to propose our love.

But in the 3 months we never had sex, we just had pure love no lust only love, maybe that's the reason we did'nt get our bond next level, to a stronger level.

One day she called me and asked me to come to her apartment, I thought this is the best day to propose her, I got a gift and a flower and went to her apartment.

At the apartment
Pugazh rang bell and Pavithra open the door he was shocked to see!!!

He asked Pavithra,

Pugazh: What are you doing? Have you gone mad?

Pavithra: What happened why you are shouting?

Pugazh: Who is she, why she is here?

Pavithra: She is Ramya, she is my friend, she came to do Yoga.

Pugazh: Pavithra please tell me what happened clearly, why you both are naked tell me now.

-------Before 2hrs-------

Pavithra called Pugazh and asked to come to apartment, suddenly the bell rang, she opened the door it was Ramya her friend.

NXdNep.jpg

They both used to do yoga together so Ramya came there to do yoga.

Pavithra: Hey Ramya today I am going to meet my boy friend and we will have sex, and I am going to propose him today.

Ramya: Oh I think I came in a wrong time, but you said your going be a lesbian.

Pavithra: Yes I am but I love him.

Ramya: Then you forgot me Ramya.
(She touched her pussy and Pavithra was tempted)

Pavithra: Yes I think I made a mistake, I love you Ramya... ( Both kisses)

Ramya: Ok change to yoga dress we will do Yoga first and we will talk later.

Pavithra: But he will come now, what we can do.

Ramya: Show me his pic, let me see him.

Pavithra shows Pugazh pic and Ramya started to smile.

Pavithra: Why are you smiling?

Ramya wait let me show you a pic!

NXdALp.jpg

Ramya: He used to fuck very women he sees, Oneday he fucked me too.

Pavithra: He is a cheater (Sobbing), I dont like him anymore.

Ramya: Change your dress, we will do yoga together and forget the pain, let me show you love!!!

Pavithra changes her dress.

NXdRX7.jpg

Ramya started to kiss Pavithra, she got on her top and removed her dress, Ramya kissed her all over her body, Pavithra kissed her in her lip and sucked Ramya boobs, they shared love with full of lust!!!

Pavithra was striped naked and Ramya started to finger her, Pavithra was moaning hard, she enjoyed it to the core and she shouted to get her finger more inside.

NXfTsU.jpg

Ramya: Turn Pavi, I will lie down keep your pussy on my mouth!

Pavithra: Oh yes I love this, suck me baby (Moaning)

Ramya lie on the sofa and Pavithra sat on her mouth and Ramya licked her pussy fully, and drink all the juice she had, she inserted her tongue inside and rubbed it and enjoyed it!

NXfXkQ.jpg

Ramya: Pavi lets do your favouite position the scissor, let do it baby!

Pavithra: Come on we will rub both our cunt and make them swell!!

They changed there position to scissor and both started to rub each other slowly, Ramya wanted to increase the speed, she kissed Pavithra and rubbed it very hard, and they felt the pain, Pavithra also wanted to increase speed she moaned and shouted hard and both opened there pussy!

NXfDAo.jpg

Ramya: Do you have dildo that I gave you last month.

Pavithr: Yes I have in the draw, a white bag.

Ramya: There another one extra, how you get that.

Pavithra: You gave me pink, but I wanted black cock so I bought in online, shall we try the newone!

Ramya: Yes ofcourse, you lick my pussy I will get this back dick in you!

Pavithra: Yes do it my love!!!

Ramya put the dildo in her and hit it hard and they both were enjoying the feeling.

NXf6rj.jpg

But it last longer, Pugazh rang the bell at time, and Pugazh understood the relation between them but he did'nt like that, he basically did'nt like lesbian relationship, but Pavi had an idea of proposing Pugazh and continue to have lesbian relation.

Pugazh: From now you should not do this Pavi, if you continue this I am leaving.

Pavithra: I know that you fucked Ramya, and now your acting.

Pugazh: Everybody has a past, I never touched a women after we started loving each other, the we had sex was the last day.

Pavithra: I will never change, I will be a lesbian if you don't like just leave.

Pugazh got angry and he left, Pavithra felt sad but Ramya made her comfortable and they had go relationship.

Story ends.....

Dharsha: I don't no what to say, but I feel sorry for you both, you both talk I will leave.

Pavithra: No you stay, I dont want talk to him.

Pugazh: I aslo don't want to talk to you, I just what to show you onething.

Pavithra: What you want.

Pugazh: I married Ramya, see this you cunt!

NXr3zo.jpg

Pavithra: What the hell, so for this only she made me forget you and she said she is going foreign for work but she cheated me, I am very sorry Pugazh, I sorry.

Pugazh: Keep the sorry with you, I am happy with her you enjoy your life with Dharsha.

Dharsha: Sir, please delete the camera footages sir, and don't send me out of this work sir.

Pugazh: A boy who loved a girl will never leave her down, I deleted all footages, you live happy together but don't have sex inside my show you cunts.

Pavithra: Sorry Pugazh and bye!

Pugazh: Its ok bye, Dharsha take her home and accompany her, OK.

Dharsha: Sir but work.

Pugazh: Hey don't act go will take care, come back to work tomorrow morning at duty time, BYE.

NXrrNk.jpg

----THE END----

Friends see you in season-2 of Dharsha Guptha & Pavithra Lesbian Story.

Thank you!!!
Superb Story, bro

Disclaimer:
The story is purely a fiction not intend any personal people life, if you find any problem with content please message us we take required action,
and the Images are add only for mood setting in Story, images are taken from internet source and not subjected to copyright, thank you enjoy the STORY.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PART- 4

After the Night we spent in club I went to home, The full night I had thoughts of Pavithra her tender body and her cute little pussy, I wanted her for life long, and wanted to fucker her very day & love her to the core of my life.

So after few days I went to see her and I wanted to propose her, but she asked me to meet at cafe, I was scared and I did'nt propose her that day.

We had fun, we had shared food we roam around the streets, we had end less love, but we never proposed each other, but we that inner feeling which we both scared to express.

We dated for 3 months as friends we did'nt propose each other, we thought lets leave it, till the time comes we don't need to propose our love.

But in the 3 months we never had sex, we just had pure love no lust only love, maybe that's the reason we did'nt get our bond next level, to a stronger level.

One day she called me and asked me to come to her apartment, I thought this is the best day to propose her, I got a gift and a flower and went to her apartment.

At the apartment

He asked Pavithra,

Pugazh: Pavithra please tell me what happened clearly, why you both are naked tell me now.

Pavithra called Pugazh and asked to come to apartment, suddenly the bell rang, she opened the door it was Ramya her friend.

NXdNep.jpg

Pavithra: Hey Ramya today I am going to meet my boy friend and we will have sex, and I am going to propose him today.

NXdALp.jpg

Ramya: Change your dress, we will do yoga together and forget the pain, let me show you love!!!

NXdRX7.jpg

Ramya started to kiss Pavithra, she got on her top and removed her dress, Ramya kissed her all over her body, Pavithra kissed her in her lip and sucked Ramya boobs, they shared love with full of lust!!!

Pavithra was striped naked and Ramya started to finger her, Pavithra was moaning hard, she enjoyed it to the core and she shouted to get her finger more inside.

NXfTsU.jpg

Ramya lie on the sofa and Pavithra sat on her mouth and Ramya licked her pussy fully, and drink all the juice she had, she inserted her tongue inside and rubbed it and enjoyed it!

NXfXkQ.jpg

They changed there position to scissor and both started to rub each other slowly, Ramya wanted to increase the speed, she kissed Pavithra and rubbed it very hard, and they felt the pain, Pavithra also wanted to increase speed she moaned and shouted hard and both opened there pussy!

NXfDAo.jpg

Pavithra: You gave me pink, but I wanted black cock so I bought in online, shall we try the newone!

Ramya put the dildo in her and hit it hard and they both were enjoying the feeling.

NXf6rj.jpg

But it last longer, Pugazh rang the bell at time, and Pugazh understood the relation between them but he did'nt like that, he basically did'nt like lesbian relationship, but Pavi had an idea of proposing Pugazh and continue to have lesbian relation.

Pugazh: From now you should not do this Pavi, if you continue this I am leaving.

Pugazh: Everybody has a past, I never touched a women after we started loving each other, the we had sex was the last day.

Pavithra: I will never change, I will be a lesbian if you don't like just leave.

Pugazh got angry and he left, Pavithra felt sad but Ramya made her comfortable and they had go relationship.

Story ends.....

Dharsha: I don't no what to say, but I feel sorry for you both, you both talk I will leave.

NXr3zo.jpg

Pavithra: What the hell, so for this only she made me forget you and she said she is going foreign for work but she cheated me, I am very sorry Pugazh, I sorry.

Pugazh: Keep the sorry with you, I am happy with her you enjoy your life with Dharsha.

Dharsha: Sir, please delete the camera footages sir, and don't send me out of this work sir.

Pugazh: A boy who loved a girl will never leave her down, I deleted all footages, you live happy together but don't have sex inside my show you cunts.

Pugazh: Hey don't act go will take care, come back to work tomorrow morning at duty time, BYE.

NXrrNk.jpg

----THE END----

Thank you!!!

Disclaimer:

PART- 4

At the apartment

He asked Pavithra,

NXdNep.jpg

NXdALp.jpg

NXdRX7.jpg

NXfTsU.jpg

NXfXkQ.jpg

NXfDAo.jpg

NXf6rj.jpg

Story ends.....

NXr3zo.jpg

NXrrNk.jpg

----THE END----

Thank you!!!
Will continue season 2??

A Day in Dress Shop

A fine morning Dharsha a Young and Beautiful Girl, Joined Mairi's Dress Shop.
NTWVyE.jpg

It was her first Day in the shop, and many customers came that day, So she worked so hard that day,
And she knows Evening the shop will be more busy, So from Men's Section of clothes she went to Ladies Undergarment section, where the work is less, and she was very Tired.

There came a beautiful Girl Pavithra to buy undergarments.

NTWarU.jpg

Dharsha attended her and asked what your required Mam,

Pavithra: I want Panties & Lingerie could you please show me.

NTWbQe.jpg

Dharsha: What is your size Mam?
Pavithra: I dont now my size, I used 90cm but its not fitting now, can you please measure for me.

Dharsha accepted and went to take the tape.

In the Meantime,
Pavithra was fingering!!!

NTW180.jpg

Dharsha took the tape and was coming out from the room,
she saw Pavithra Fingering, Her body started to feel the erotic love in her and she like Pavithra Vagina and started to stare at her,
Dharsha slowly raised her dress and started fingering, and both were moaning.

NTWHDI.jpg

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Suggest me more so I could make more friends.
No images?

Back