• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Okay guys! Since y'all asking, the thread is now open for requests! But there are some rules, so as to maintain the quality of the thread collection...

Firstly, IT'S NOT FREE! Guys, I have a busy schedule, and it takes me some serious effort to sit and do a fake! So every request costs 20 DF Coins.

Bollywood, Tollywood, Hollywood, Punjabi Industry, Singers, Sports, News, all areas covered! But I'll only do known faces that are popular and relevant! No out of date faces!

NO PERSONAL REQUESTS! Don't even bother! Not doing even for DF Coins, coz no time for extra work here!

A member can request only once every 3-4 days, so that others get a chance too!

You may DM me some good pics for ur request, but don't post anything on the thread itself!!!

✌️✌️✌️

I'mma be honest here lol, but I do feel a bit sad that ppl who use AI to generate unrealistic botchy fakes that are not even retouched in Photoshop, are getting more likes and comments than many of us genuine fakers who sit through one edit for hours to give our followers as realistic edits as possible! I've personally been doing PicsArt fakes for 4+ years and Ps for 2+ years now, and some random guy buys an AI Nudifier subscription and starts posting here! NO, YOU'RE NOT A FAKER!
#NoDeepsukebe #NoDeepnude #PSandPicsArtSupremacy

Back