• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress High Quality AI generated celebs only

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Katrina Kaif in a beach:

kat-interpolated.webp

Make a tutorial bro. People who have better hardware can help you. I do have a i7 12g and rtx 3070.
It's simple comfyUI + animatediff stuff like this. If you can set up comfyui in your computer then I can start teaching you.

Can you try installing ComfyUI?

It's simple comfyUI + animatediff stuff like this. If you can set up comfyui in your computer then I can start teaching you.

Can you try installing ComfyUI?
I will do it over weekend. Do i need Linux or Windows 11 works?

I will do it over weekend. Do i need Linux or Windows 11 works?
Both works good. But the base is a good GPU for image rendering likely above rtx 3060...where Nvidia works better when compared with Amd ones in this...

Priety Zinta in the stadium:

priety-interpolated-looped.webp
output.webp

I need to figure out the lighting. Animations are stuck to stable diffusion 1.5 and my computer can only do with LCM which gives lower quality outputs usually.
Forced to use shit quality model with shit quality inference. It's very tricky to get anything good out of this. Everything you see is after at least 3-4 failed attempts.

These are very low quality outputs initiallly 360p@8fps improved to 720P@32fps with high quality interpolation.

It will be tricky to improve quality on this for now.

Last edited:
Kajal Agarwal..
AI somehow made her super busty haha
Not my thing.. but if you're into it..

Learnt higher quality interpolation and looping. No more glithces, flickers

kajal2-interpolated-looped.webp
Absolutely mind boggling big boobied milf version of Kajal... Thanks a ton @diffusedbaba,, baabaji ki pranaam

Back