• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress High Quality AI generated celebs only

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Tanushree Dutta:

tan-interpolated-looped.webp

Please request only in DM. It's crowding the thread with useless posts.
I will make a list and eventually do all requests at once that I can.

NO HARDCORE REQUESTS

I simply don't have the tech for hardcore stuff. Even single person is so difficult with bad hands, glitched limbs, etc and takes me multiple tries. Stop spamming!

Last edited:
A new test..

Tried instagram model which stable diffusion definitely doesn't know anything about, so no chance of creating something this accurate with just prompts.
Tried to learn body characteristics using 2 images and did lots of prompts to further support whatever it learnt from the 2 images.

Then generated lots of videos and combined into one to create this montage. The single full version file is 9MB. Adding a smaller version for hotlinking

Rupsa Saha (IG model)

Compressed for hotlinking:
scaled-output.webp

Full 720p quality:
You will need to click on the image below. imgbb won't play large files when hotlinked

Last edited:
Sniggy Chops (Snigdha Helenite) (@sniggy_chops)

output-scaled.webp

Full size, 720p:

Even though I made these, I'm mind blown by how accurate it tracks her features and body type.

My prompts were as simple as:
A completely naked woman striking a pose on a rocky coastline at sunset, full frontal view, wavy hair, ocean spray, nude"

This was for the first clip for example

Last edited:
@Parineeti 123

I had Divyanka Tripathi face model. I will build Sonakshi face model later
Not building any face models right now

Working at a very low base resolution, so details are not there unfortunately.

divyank2-interpolated-looped.webp
divyank1-interpolated-looped.webp
Great work Divyanka look real 💦💦💦💦💋🫦

Back