• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress High Quality AI generated celebs only

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Built an awesome workflow around this type of generation:
image.png

Down to 35 seconds/image if I have the face model ready.
Generating face model takes about a minute. Trying to automate that as well
i want to learn this. can you tell me how?

i want to learn this. can you tell me how?
ComfyUI : GitHub - comfyanonymous/ComfyUI: The most powerful and modular stable diffusion GUI, api and backend with a graph/nodes interface.

A high quality stable diffusion model like RealVisXL: RealVisXL V4.0 - V4.0 Lightning (BakedVAE) | Stable Diffusion Checkpoint | Civitai

Reactor for face swapping: GitHub - Gourieff/comfyui-reactor-node: Fast and Simple Face Swap Extension Node for ComfyUI

It's a fairly simple config once you have it all set up, but getting it to set up might be tricky. Also you need a reasonably good GPU to be able to run these things. Integrated graphics will work but you need at least 16GB RAM in your computer if using integrated graphics and it will be really really slow. I mean really..... slow....

I do not know how to set it up on Windows, so you will have to follow the guides online, there are plenty on YouTube, but sure, experiment around and see what you come up with.

Settings I use for Stable Diffusion model RealVisXL: SDE++ DPM, 4 steps, CFG: 1

Full workflow:

There is also v3.0 Turbo model which is better suited for low VRAM GPUs. The quality will degrade but it's still very usable. Also Turbo model is not good at anything above 512x512 while lightning model can do 1024x1024 at impressive quality.

Last edited:
Crew might be tricky with face swaps, so I am trying to avoid it. Here's something for now.

Amazing stuff, super realistic🔥
Can you make semi-nudes too, I.e. in varying states of nudity? For example if we wanted to make her stripping out of a saree, would that be possible?

Amazing stuff, super realistic🔥
Can you make semi-nudes too, I.e. in varying states of nudity? For example if we wanted to make her stripping out of a saree, would that be possible?
Okay, I am experimenting with a LORA which has undressing. I'll try to incorporate that in and tag you if I succeed.

Back