• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Faking I teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

I am asking so many people how to make AI nude fakes nobody tells me how to make them, I decided to learn my own I'm starting to research pasta weeks, and finally know the technique how to make Ai nude
I spend a lot of time these past 2 weeks, whenever I decide to make a tutorial and share the knowledge, I'm making this tutorial only for educational purposes.

First, you need these things

you need Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?​

Ram=16gb
GPU=at leat 6BG VRam

Last python 3.11v

in case don't have pc you run Clode

here is installing tutorial
Link=

how to make nude images using AI

original image kajal

Ai makeing Fake image of Kajal

1 Step up download f222.cpt Model you can try onther models

Downlode link here
2. step open Stable Diffusion v1.5
This sd interface

img href

switch or change f222.cpt model

Change to options Image2image

image2image go this Selecte painting option

Then upload your image here and start inpainting over on Cloths

then write in these words in Promote what you want

positive promet= make nude, round boobs

native prompt = no hands, don't extra hands

Put this setting given below

(description settings):-
mask blur = 4-6

inpaint at full resolution=on

inpaint at full resolution padding, pixels = 92-172

Maske content= original

Crop and resize=on

sampling Steps

sampling Steps=30-45

simpling method= DPM++2M Karras

Other settings put

After all, the setting is done Now hit generate button Just hit Enter

Boom nade image is Generated

you can play this setting adjusting the perfectness keep on trying

These are CFG SCALE different value

UPScale image using face restoration Link is here=tencentarc/gfpgan – Run with an API on Replicate

After minor adjustments made in Photoshop

Thank you for watching for tutorial

---------------------------------How to Make Ai Fake using google Collab book--------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @secrates

Here is Stable Diffusion Colab Notebook Linke : - https://colab.research.google.com/github/TheLastBen/fast-stable-diffusion/blob/main/fast_stable_diffusion_AUTOMATIC1111.ipynb?authuser=4#scrollTo=PjzwxTkPSPHf

Here is huggingfcae Realistic_Vision_V1.4-inpainting.ckpt Model Linke :
https://huggingface.co/SG161222/Rea...ve/main/Realistic_Vision_V1.4-inpainting.ckpt

copy this link and past this model link section as show in video.

Prompts here

positive Prompt
: RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes,
((delicate and small breasts)), ((naked breasts and navel and pussy)), legs spread apart , erect nipples, 20_degree_nipple_inclination,
45_55_breast_ratio, 23 yo, Indian actress, standing topless, busty petite, high definition breasts, highly detailed breasts,
high definition nipples, highly detailed nipples, erect nipples, colour realistic photo, posing naked, embarrassed naked female short curly hair,
depth of field, covered in piss, full body seen, Head to toe, fit nude woman, smooth pussy, stunningly beautiful, perfect feminine face,
dat gap between the thighs, space above head, beautiful abs, full body, bright skin, (beautiful face), beautiful eyes, flirting into camera,
full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic,

Negative prompt: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings

You can fine tune as per CLIP interrogation. For inpainting, you might not need such detailed ones as you'll be inpainting only minimal parts of the already existing photo

Here is the video Tutorial.

stable diffusion on colab

stable diffusion on Google colab NoteBook
Bro i tried installing the stable diffusion on pc with video you uploaded , but i didnt work , so i tried using google collab , but now it is also not working , may be beacuse of the default model in the setup , can you help me with a fresh google collab link , with your model . Please bro

Plz can anybody help me I am using google collab it is working fine but most of the time after creating one image it disconnects and then show error of pyngrok not found tried lot of time can anybody share any google collab notebook link which works stable and don't fail. Model i have which I will replace I just need stable collab.

---------------------------------How to Make Ai Fake using google Collab book--------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @secrates

Here is Stable Diffusion Colab Notebook Linke : - https://colab.research.google.com/github/TheLastBen/fast-stable-diffusion/blob/main/fast_stable_diffusion_AUTOMATIC1111.ipynb?authuser=4#scrollTo=PjzwxTkPSPHf

Here is huggingfcae Realistic_Vision_V1.4-inpainting.ckpt Model Linke :
https://huggingface.co/SG161222/Rea...ve/main/Realistic_Vision_V1.4-inpainting.ckpt

copy this link and past this model link section as show in video.

Prompts here

positive Prompt
: RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes,
((delicate and small breasts)), ((naked breasts and navel and pussy)), legs spread apart , erect nipples, 20_degree_nipple_inclination,
45_55_breast_ratio, 23 yo, Indian actress, standing topless, busty petite, high definition breasts, highly detailed breasts,
high definition nipples, highly detailed nipples, erect nipples, colour realistic photo, posing naked, embarrassed naked female short curly hair,
depth of field, covered in piss, full body seen, Head to toe, fit nude woman, smooth pussy, stunningly beautiful, perfect feminine face,
dat gap between the thighs, space above head, beautiful abs, full body, bright skin, (beautiful face), beautiful eyes, flirting into camera,
full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic,

Negative prompt: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings

You can fine tune as per CLIP interrogation. For inpainting, you might not need such detailed ones as you'll be inpainting only minimal parts of the already existing photo

Here is the video Tutorial.

stable diffusion on colab

stable diffusion on Google colab NoteBook
No interface is running right now is show in on the gradio website. What should I do ?

I am asking so many people how to make AI nude fakes nobody tells me how to make them, I decided to learn my own I'm starting to research pasta weeks, and finally know the technique how to make Ai nude
I spend a lot of time these past 2 weeks, whenever I decide to make a tutorial and share the knowledge, I'm making this tutorial only for educational purposes.

First, you need these things

you need Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?​

Ram=16gb
GPU=at leat 6BG VRam

Last python 3.11v

in case don't have pc you run Clode

here is installing tutorial
Link=

how to make nude images using AI

original image kajal

Ai makeing Fake image of Kajal

1 Step up download f222.cpt Model you can try onther models

Downlode link here
2. step open Stable Diffusion v1.5
This sd interface

img href

switch or change f222.cpt model

Change to options Image2image

image2image go this Selecte painting option

Then upload your image here and start inpainting over on Cloths

then write in these words in Promote what you want

positive promet= make nude, round boobs

native prompt = no hands, don't extra hands

Put this setting given below

mask blur = 4-6

inpaint at full resolution=on

inpaint at full resolution padding, pixels = 92-172

Maske content= original

Crop and resize=on

sampling Steps

sampling Steps=30-45

simpling method= DPM++2M Karras

Other settings put

After all, the setting is done Now hit generate button Just hit Enter

Boom nade image is Generated

you can play this setting adjusting the perfectness keep on trying

These are CFG SCALE different value

UPScale image using face restoration Link is here=tencentarc/gfpgan – Run with an API on Replicate

After minor adjustments made in Photoshop

Thank you for watching for tutorial

This ckpt file isn't working... loading time error showing

Thanks everyone on this thread. One week back I literally knew nothing about sd , collab , models. As i am a software eng but in diffrent domain. I have no clue about how these things work. But i got curious and found this thread after trying lot of things finally i am able to use collab freely with a awesome model and producing next level fakes I even started one thread and it got lot of views and likes in one day only because of quality of fakes which I am producing. I found one collab which works well with any model and dsnt disconnects even in free mode. I am so thankful to everybody helping here. Find my thread from My profile to enjoy fakes. I am even taking people's request.

Just one more help If anybody knows how to create good prompts (i am trying but sometimes its failing to get what results I need. I am not able to diffrentiate between man and women in one pic , sometimes it creates a shinning tight fit latex on boobs. Any solution for these problems. Plz help)

For all the people who ask about how to make fakes in mobile, for the iphone users there is an app called 'Draw Things'.

You can download and use any custom models from internet to generate your images.

A major downside is the app is only for ios. And also requires iOS 15.4 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.

Thank me later 😋
Can you give the full tutorial and model link and settings which are to be used to create fakes on draw things?

Plz can anybody help me I am using google collab it is working fine but most of the time after creating one image it disconnects and then show error of pyngrok not found tried lot of time can anybody share any google collab notebook link which works stable and don't fail. Model i have which I will replace I just need stable collab.
After it is disconnected you need to run all the cells again then only it will work

Google colab disabled stable diffusion in free version. To use that you have to buy pro

After it is disconnected you need to run all the cells again then only it will work
I tried it alot of time and it just disconnect after 1 or 2 min. I read somewhere that Google colab disabled free usage for stable diffusion, so to use that you have to buy atleast pro package

Google colab disabled stable diffusion in free version. To use that you have to buy pro
This is not correct i am using sd in google collab for free and creating awesome fakes. My disconnecting prob is solved.
Check my fakes 😉

I tried it alot of time and it just disconnect after 1 or 2 min. I read somewhere that Google colab disabled free usage for stable diffusion, so to use that you have to buy atleast pro package
This is not true their is problem with Automatic1111. I have found another notebook which works well without disconnecting for 6 hrs after that you have to switch another google account. I am using 4 google account and non stopping creating fakes. When one account gpu is down i switch to another and after 24 hrs gpu restore. This way i am facing no prob in continuos faking.

Can u give notebook link pls 🙏
This is not true their is problem with Automatic1111. I have found another notebook which works well without disconnecting for 6 hrs after that you have to switch another google account. I am using 4 google account and non stopping creating fakes. When one account gpu is down i switch to another and after 24 hrs gpu restore. This way i am facing no prob in continuos fakin

Back