• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Faking I teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

I am asking so many people how to make AI nude fakes nobody tells me how to make them, I decided to learn my own I'm starting to research pasta weeks, and finally know the technique how to make Ai nude
I spend a lot of time these past 2 weeks, whenever I decide to make a tutorial and share the knowledge, I'm making this tutorial only for educational purposes.

First, you need these things

you need Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?​

Ram=16gb
GPU=at leat 6BG VRam

Last python 3.11v

in case don't have pc you run Clode

here is installing tutorial
Link=

how to make nude images using AI

original image kajal

Ai makeing Fake image of Kajal

1 Step up download f222.cpt Model you can try onther models

Downlode link here
2. step open Stable Diffusion v1.5
This sd interface

img href

switch or change f222.cpt model

Change to options Image2image

image2image go this Selecte painting option

Then upload your image here and start inpainting over on Cloths

then write in these words in Promote what you want

positive promet= make nude, round boobs

native prompt = no hands, don't extra hands

Put this setting given below

(description settings):-
mask blur = 4-6

inpaint at full resolution=on

inpaint at full resolution padding, pixels = 92-172

Maske content= original

Crop and resize=on

sampling Steps

sampling Steps=30-45

simpling method= DPM++2M Karras

Other settings put

After all, the setting is done Now hit generate button Just hit Enter

Boom nade image is Generated

you can play this setting adjusting the perfectness keep on trying

These are CFG SCALE different value

UPScale image using face restoration Link is here=tencentarc/gfpgan – Run with an API on Replicate

After minor adjustments made in Photoshop

Thank you for watching for tutorial

This is not true their is problem with Automatic1111. I have found another notebook which works well without disconnecting for 6 hrs after that you have to switch another google account. I am using 4 google account and non stopping creating fakes. When one account gpu is down i switch to another and after 24 hrs gpu restore. This way i am facing no prob in continuos faking.
Actually lot of people facing same problem with the notebook that they provided on their git page so i do some research and end up on this conclusion that the Google colab banning deepfakes tools from free accounts.I could specifically say that their notebook disconnects after few min and starts show error.

It would be really helpful if you provide the link of your SD notebook please.
I am facing very slow speed problem because of my potato laptop.

This is not correct i am using sd in google collab for free and creating awesome fakes. My disconnecting prob is solved.
Check my fakes 😉
Well well i checked out your edits and if a compare them with others, Tbh not all but some of them are really very good.

What model, masked content and sample method you use for edits?

Can you give the full tutorial and model link and settings which are to be used to create fakes on draw things?
It is very similar to all the methods already mentioned in this thread.
Download any model from internet and load it in DrawThings.
And then on selecting an image you'll have to use the erasor tool and paint the area you want to remove. And yeah, thats mostly it.

But you can play around and try different things.

New Model

AbsoluteReality inpainting

link here:-https://civitai.com/api/download/models/109325

prompt here:-

positive prompt: turn into nude

Negative prompt: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings
Steps: 35, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1189485692, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 590ae0d0b9, Model: absolutereality_v1-inpainting, Denoising strength: 0.95, Conditional mask weight: 1.0, Mask blur: 4

Tested Result Output:

replicate-prediction-ba4ioirbj6ob327omd376cltw4.png

Last edited:
New Model

Negative prompt: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings
Steps: 35, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1189485692, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 590ae0d0b9, Model: absolutereality_v1-inpainting, Denoising strength: 0.95, Conditional mask weight: 1.0, Mask blur: 4

Tested Result Output:

 half

Thanks for your information bro and how to make picture like last second one

New Model

Tested Result Output:

I am asking so many people how to make AI nude fakes nobody tells me how to make them, I decided to learn my own I'm starting to research pasta weeks, and finally know the technique how to make Ai nude
I spend a lot of time these past 2 weeks, whenever I decide to make a tutorial and share the knowledge, I'm making this tutorial only for educational purposes.

First, you need these things

you need Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?​

Ram=16gb
GPU=at leat 6BG VRam

Last python 3.11v

in case don't have pc you run Clode

here is installing tutorial
Link=

how to make nude images using AI

original image kajal

Ai makeing Fake image of Kajal

1 Step up download f222.cpt Model you can try onther models

Downlode link here
2. step open Stable Diffusion v1.5
This sd interface

img href

switch or change f222.cpt model

Change to options Image2image

image2image go this Selecte painting option

Then upload your image here and start inpainting over on Cloths

then write in these words in Promote what you want

positive promet= make nude, round boobs

native prompt = no hands, don't extra hands

Put this setting given below

mask blur = 4-6

inpaint at full resolution=on

inpaint at full resolution padding, pixels = 92-172

Maske content= original

Crop and resize=on

sampling Steps

sampling Steps=30-45

simpling method= DPM++2M Karras

Other settings put

After all, the setting is done Now hit generate button Just hit Enter

Boom nade image is Generated

you can play this setting adjusting the perfectness keep on trying

These are CFG SCALE different value

UPScale image using face restoration Link is here=tencentarc/gfpgan – Run with an API on Replicate

After minor adjustments made in Photoshop

Thank you for watching for tutorial

super tq for this

After purchasing pro , is it disconnecting?

Nope - not at all for me and I am using colab pro for over 2 months now. It may depend on which colab notebook you are using

Thanks so purchasing 11.59$ is good option right?

Yep - do remember to not use A100 gpu as you will run out of compute units very fast. Use V100

Back