• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AI Faking I teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

Actually lot of people facing same problem with the notebook that they provided on their git page so i do some research and end up on this conclusion that the Google colab banning deepfakes tools from free accounts.I could specifically say that their notebook disconnects after few min and starts show error.

It would be really helpful if you provide the link of your SD notebook please.
I am facing very slow speed problem because of my potato laptop.

Well well i checked out your edits and if a compare them with others, Tbh not all but some of them are really very good.

What model, masked content and sample method you use for edits?

Can you give the full tutorial and model link and settings which are to be used to create fakes on draw things?
It is very similar to all the methods already mentioned in this thread.
Download any model from internet and load it in DrawThings.
And then on selecting an image you'll have to use the erasor tool and paint the area you want to remove. And yeah, thats mostly it.

But you can play around and try different things.

New Model

AbsoluteReality inpainting

link here:-https://civitai.com/api/download/models/109325

prompt here:-

positive prompt: turn into nude

Negative prompt: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings
Steps: 35, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1189485692, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 590ae0d0b9, Model: absolutereality_v1-inpainting, Denoising strength: 0.95, Conditional mask weight: 1.0, Mask blur: 4

Tested Result Output:

Last edited:
Thanks for your information bro and how to make picture like last second one

super tq for this