• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Indian Actress Forced Fantasy

Reactions
DF Coins
Starting new Thread on Indian Actress Forced Fantasy. This Include Forced , Mind Control, Non Consensual And much more....

All stories and images in this thread are collected from INTERNET and inspired from movies and are NOT MY OWN. If anyone has any problem i will remove them immediately. Thank you.

Last edited:
@raj1984 Bro Please Write a Revenge Story for Keerthy Suresh with BDSM, Gangbang, Shemale, Bestiality, Piss Drinking ?? & Poop Eating ??

Make the Bitch as a Nymphomaniac Psycho, Cum Bucket, Human Toilet and the No.1️⃣ Biggest Slut in the World ? by Brainwashing her ??‍♀️?

Please Make it Bro ????

"I tell you, Suriya , I been waiting for this moment a long time. Every time I had to get off in my hand or some jailhouse punk's mouth, I thought of your wife. I can't wait till she gets home." "Leave her alone, you Bastards!" Officer Suriya screamed. He pulled futilely at the handcuffs--his own--that secured him t the kitchen chair. The effort almost caused him to tip over, and the three other men in his kitchen laughed uproariously as a frantically attempted to right himself.

There were three of them. One among them was pandyaa local rowdy , with long stringy black hair. Smell of tobacco and pan always came from his mouth.

Suriya only recognized Pandyaa, who Suriya had arrested one year ago on a charge of dealing in cocaine. Pandyaa was a huge black man,face badly scarred from jailhouse knife fights. He seemed to exude a menacing power as he stood up and approached Suriya. Suriya stopped struggling and looked up at the man towering over him.

"Best Revenge is yet to come suryaa," Pandyaa said softly, "I saw your sweet little wife always. Was she proud of you, Suriya? Was she proud of you for putting' me in prison? She shore kissed you like she was proud." He chuckled.

"Wonder if she'd be so proud if she knew what you done with my cocaine after you put me in jail. You get a good price for it, Suriya?"

"I --I don't know what you're talking about."

"Lying sack o' shit," Pandyaa sneered. He almost casually backhanded Suriya, rocking the chair legs back. The two other men snickered. Pandyaa bent down and looked Suriya in the face. Suriya tried not to flinch at the overpowering stench of alcohol on the man's breath. "You think I don't hear stuff in the joint? I heard you got a couple hundred grand for my product. No wonder you got a nice house like this on a cop's salary.""I can get you the money," Suriya said, almost pleadingly. "I can pay you back.""This ain't about money," Pandyaa said. "But you are gonna pay me back." He gestured at the other two men. "After conferrin' with my associates, y'see, I decided to change careers. Anbu and Vel convinced me that there was more money to be made in pussy than in coke. So I decided to go in the entertainment business."

"You're a pimp," Suriya said contemptuously. "Not yet," Pandyaa said amiably. "But soon."Suddenly Suriya caught his meaning. For a moment, he was too shocked to speak. Then he said, "You're crazy. Jothyka would never--"The three men laughed again, nastily. "Oh, I think when we get done with' dat bitch, she's gonna be real happy to do anything we want her to do," Pandyaa said.

At that point, the Pandyaa said. "Don' you worry, suryaa," he said. "We got some techniques to make a bitch get industrious." Pandyaa leaned down and leered into Suriya's face. "Think about it, Suriya-. Think about sweet little Jothyka layin' up in a 100rs in a dirty cheap lodge, taking local guys workers and even beggersin that tight little pussy – but that ass is what'll be the big seller, I think. That sweet brown hole gonna be a big moneymaker. But don't worry, Suriya. Maybe we can arrange for her to do you for half-price."

"I tell you, Suriya , I been waiting for this moment a long time. Every time I had to get off in my hand or some jailhouse punk's mouth, I thought of your wife. I can't wait till she gets home." "Leave her alone, you Bastards!" Officer Suriya screamed. He pulled futilely at the handcuffs--his own--that secured him t the kitchen chair. The effort almost caused him to tip over, and the three other men in his kitchen laughed uproariously as a frantically attempted to right himself.

There were three of them. One among them was pandyaa local rowdy , with long stringy black hair. Smell of tobacco and pan always came from his mouth.

Suriya only recognized Pandyaa, who Suriya had arrested one year ago on a charge of dealing in cocaine. Pandyaa was a huge black man,face badly scarred from jailhouse knife fights. He seemed to exude a menacing power as he stood up and approached Suriya. Suriya stopped struggling and looked up at the man towering over him.

"Best Revenge is yet to come suryaa," Pandyaa said softly, "I saw your sweet little wife always. Was she proud of you, Suriya? Was she proud of you for putting' me in prison? She shore kissed you like she was proud." He chuckled.

"Wonder if she'd be so proud if she knew what you done with my cocaine after you put me in jail. You get a good price for it, Suriya?"

"I --I don't know what you're talking about."

"Lying sack o' shit," Pandyaa sneered. He almost casually backhanded Suriya, rocking the chair legs back. The two other men snickered. Pandyaa bent down and looked Suriya in the face. Suriya tried not to flinch at the overpowering stench of alcohol on the man's breath. "You think I don't hear stuff in the joint? I heard you got a couple hundred grand for my product. No wonder you got a nice house like this on a cop's salary.""I can get you the money," Suriya said, almost pleadingly. "I can pay you back.""This ain't about money," Pandyaa said. "But you are gonna pay me back." He gestured at the other two men. "After conferrin' with my associates, y'see, I decided to change careers. Anbu and Vel convinced me that there was more money to be made in pussy than in coke. So I decided to go in the entertainment business."

"You're a pimp," Suriya said contemptuously. "Not yet," Pandyaa said amiably. "But soon."Suddenly Suriya caught his meaning. For a moment, he was too shocked to speak. Then he said, "You're crazy. Jothyka would never--"The three men laughed again, nastily. "Oh, I think when we get done with' dat bitch, she's gonna be real happy to do anything we want her to do," Pandyaa said.

At that point, the Pandyaa said. "Don' you worry, suryaa," he said. "We got some techniques to make a bitch get industrious." Pandyaa leaned down and leered into Suriya's face. "Think about it, Suriya-. Think about sweet little Jothyka layin' up in a 100rs in a dirty cheap lodge, taking local guys workers and even beggersin that tight little pussy – but that ass is what'll be the big seller, I think. That sweet brown hole gonna be a big moneymaker. But don't worry, Suriya. Maybe we can arrange for her to do you for half-price."

Interesting story

The three men laughed again, and Suriya redoubled his efforts to get free. At that moment, there was the rattle of a key in the front lock."Jothyka!" Suriya bellowed, "GET--" he was silenced by Dev' big hand clamped over his mouth. Anbu and Vel silently vanished from the kitchen, heading for the front door as Dev leaned down and whispered in Suriya's ear."Showtime," he said.

"Suriya?" he heard Jothyka's voice. "Suriya, what's AIEEEEE!" he heard a scream, abruptly cut off, and a crash that sounded like the coat rack in the front entrance being knocked over. There were brief sounds of a struggle, then Suriya clearly heard Vel's voice. "No noise, puta, or

you're dead." Suriya could hear Anbu say. "Dev wasn't lyin'.Look at the tits on this bitch." There was a chuckle, then Jothyka cried out in pain.

Suriya leaped against his cuffs, but only succeeded in cutting his wrists on the cruel metal. He heard a sound like cloth ripping,followed by a low moan of despair from his wife. "What are you bastards doing to her?!" Suriya yelled. Dev chuckled. "Cut 'em some slack, Suriya-. They been in the joint a long time." "Suriya!" Jothyka called out. "Suriya, are you there? Help me, they're -- they're, AAAAH!" "Oh, does that hurt?" Suriya heard Vel's sneering voice say. "Your nipples are sensitive, eh? How about -this?" Jothyka squealed in pain. "Hey, s," Dev called out. "Let the rest of us enjoy the show!"In a moment, the two men returned. Anbu was holding

Jothyka's arms pinned behind her and pushing her in front of him. Her long curly black hair was disheveled by her struggles, and her big green eyes were wide with pain and fear. Her expensive silk blouse had been torn open and her bra ripped off to expose her 38DD tits.

The position in which Anbu held her arms caused her breasts to thrust out even more prominently, and as Suriya watched, Vel reached down and gave one of the firm, full mounds a vicious squeeze that left Jothyka whimpering.Pandyaa grinned evilly at Suriya, turned back to Jothyka, and bent down to take one of her large nipples between his lips. Jothyka squirmed to get away, but Anbu only laughed at her attempts to escape and held her fast. Suriya tried to turn his head away, but Dev grabbed his chin and yanked his face back towards the horrifying scene being played out at the kitchen sink. "Keep yo' eyes open, Suriya," Dev whispered, "Or I'll cut your eyelids off." He chuckled. "Don't want ya to miss nothin."Suriya gave a sob of anguish and opened his eyes. Vel was still sucking at Jothyka's breasts, slurping like a baby at its mother's nipple. Anbu was whispering something in Jothyka's ear that caused her to whimper in terror.When the biker saw Suriya watching, he extended his wet tongue and gave a long, sensuous lick to her cheek.

upload image to get url

The three men laughed again, and Suriya redoubled his efforts to get free. At that moment, there was the rattle of a key in the front lock."Jothyka!" Suriya bellowed, "GET--" he was silenced by Dev' big hand clamped over his mouth. Anbu and Vel silently vanished from the kitchen, heading for the front door as Dev leaned down and whispered in Suriya's ear."Showtime," he said.

"Suriya?" he heard Jothyka's voice. "Suriya, what's AIEEEEE!" he heard a scream, abruptly cut off, and a crash that sounded like the coat rack in the front entrance being knocked over. There were brief sounds of a struggle, then Suriya clearly heard Vel's voice. "No noise, puta, or

you're dead." Suriya could hear Anbu say. "Dev wasn't lyin'.Look at the tits on this bitch." There was a chuckle, then Jothyka cried out in pain.

Suriya leaped against his cuffs, but only succeeded in cutting his wrists on the cruel metal. He heard a sound like cloth ripping,followed by a low moan of despair from his wife. "What are you bastards doing to her?!" Suriya yelled. Dev chuckled. "Cut 'em some slack, Suriya-. They been in the joint a long time." "Suriya!" Jothyka called out. "Suriya, are you there? Help me, they're -- they're, AAAAH!" "Oh, does that hurt?" Suriya heard Vel's sneering voice say. "Your nipples are sensitive, eh? How about -this?" Jothyka squealed in pain. "Hey, s," Dev called out. "Let the rest of us enjoy the show!"In a moment, the two men returned. Anbu was holding

Jothyka's arms pinned behind her and pushing her in front of him. Her long curly black hair was disheveled by her struggles, and her big green eyes were wide with pain and fear. Her expensive silk blouse had been torn open and her bra ripped off to expose her 38DD tits.

The position in which Anbu held her arms caused her breasts to thrust out even more prominently, and as Suriya watched, Vel reached down and gave one of the firm, full mounds a vicious squeeze that left Jothyka whimpering.Pandyaa grinned evilly at Suriya, turned back to Jothyka, and bent down to take one of her large nipples between his lips. Jothyka squirmed to get away, but Anbu only laughed at her attempts to escape and held her fast. Suriya tried to turn his head away, but Dev grabbed his chin and yanked his face back towards the horrifying scene being played out at the kitchen sink. "Keep yo' eyes open, Suriya," Dev whispered, "Or I'll cut your eyelids off." He chuckled. "Don't want ya to miss nothin."Suriya gave a sob of anguish and opened his eyes. Vel was still sucking at Jothyka's breasts, slurping like a baby at its mother's nipple. Anbu was whispering something in Jothyka's ear that caused her to whimper in terror.When the biker saw Suriya watching, he extended his wet tongue and gave a long, sensuous lick to her cheek.

upload image to get url

Slap her big ass

Suriya looked at Jothyka. There were tears in her eyes and her voice was a little girl's plea as she said. "Suriya? Help me, please, Suriya. Don't let them hurt meeeeee--"Vel released his lip-lock on her breast, stood up, and

punched her in the sSuriyaach as hard as he could. Only Anbu's vice-like hold on her arms kept her from being doubled over by the force of the blow. She gasped for breath, the wind knocked completely out of her. "See, bitch?" Dev said. "He cain't do shit for you. We gonna do anything we want." He jerked his head towards the living room. "Get her in there."

As Anbu and Vel dragged the still-struggling girl past him towards the doorway to the kitchen, Dev turned to Suriya. "We gonna just let you listen fo' a while, Suriya-. Enjoy the show." "Suriya?" Jothyka's voice was rising as they dragged her off. "What were they doing!? Help me! Suriya? SURIYA!" Her scream was nearly drowned out by the men's laughter as they hauled her into the living room.

At first Suriya felt a shameful relief at not having to watch what the men were doing to his wife. But after a few minutes of hearing the sounds coming form the other room, he realized the true sadism of Dev' plan. The images put in his head by the sounds were, if anything worse than seeing.

There was the sound of a slap, followed by Jothyka's cry of pain. A grunted "Get her on her knees." Another cry from Jothyka, followed by another plea for Suriya to help her. The sound of a zipper being pulled down. Jothyka: "Oh, God --Oh, no, please--" then her pleas were muffled as if something had been shoved into her mouth. Then comments of the other men left no doubt as to what that something was: "Yeah, man, fuck that mouth, ram it down the bitch's throat!!" and "You like sucking cock, whore?" Frantic gagging sounds from Jothyka. "C'mon, bitch, suck that dick!!" and then, "My turn, man, let me have a crack at that mouth."

Suriya heard a gasp as Jothyka caught her breath, followed by a sob: "Suriya --?" Then another groan as another man (Anbu?) shoved his dick into Jothyka's unwilling mouth. "Hah! Bet your old man ain't got nothin' like that to stick in you, huh, whore?" A sound from Jothyka. "What's that, slut?" Dev taunted. "Suriya ain't got nothin' like that for little Jothyka-slut? Let her answer, Anbu." Then there was an audible pop as Anbu pulled out of her mouth. "No," Jothyka whispered. "Suriya's not as big as you." The men whooped in delight.Suriya felt like screaming. She had always said that size didn't matter that much and that she was satisfied with his four inches. Now she was telling these thugs about his endowment, something that had always been a secret shame of his. He silently cursed Jothyka as Anbu said "Well get back to work on it, bitch!" Suriya thought he heard a change in Jothyka's grunts and groans around their cocks, as if she was starting to respond. No, he thought. I have to be imagining it. But when he heard Dev' silky whisper "Thass right, baby, now you getting' into it," he did scream.

Jothyka was on her knees, complete naked.. Dev and Pandyaa had one of his big hands wrapped in her thick mane of hair and he was pulling her mouth back and forth up and down the length of his huge prick. Jothyka's eyes were open and she seemed dazed. Two men were standing on either side of the bound, kneeling girl, their cocks pulled out of their jeans. Their huge erect cocks occasionally rubbed against Jothyka's cheeks as they awaited their turns at her mouth. The men were mauling Jothyka's big tits savagely, occasionally pausing to administer a harsh twist one of the big brown nipples. Each time they did this, Jothyka let out a sound that might have been a moan of pain -"or of pleasure.

As Suriya watched, Pandyaa pulled out of her mouth. She whimpered. Pandyaa used his grip on her hair to turn her towards Vel,. She obediently opened her mouth and took him in. Anbu, the biker, got down on his knees behind her, gripping her large breasts in both hands, pulling and tugging harshly on her nipples. Then he snaked one hand down across her flat belly to cup her brown-furred pubic mound. He began massaging her velvety pussy lips, all the while whispering something in her ear that caused her to sob around the cock in her mouth. "Hey s," Anbu crowed as he pulled his lips away from her ear. "This bitch is dripping wet." Vel threw his head back in an exaggerated gesture of pleasure and sighed. theatrically. "Ahhhhhhh...." he said. "Keep doin' that, bro, she likes it. I can tell by the way she sucks."

Suriya sobbed as he saw what Vel meant. Jothyka was no longer passively accepting the cock in her mouth; her lips had tightened around his hardness and she was slowly moving her head back and forth."That's right, puta," he taunted. "Suck it nice an' slow. Take your time, baby, we got all night." She moaned softly. Vel turned and looked at Suriya lying helplessly on the floor. "I guess she likes having some real cocks to suck for a change, huh, Suriya-?" The men clapped and jeered as tears ran down Suriya's face.Finally, Pandyaa silenced them with a wave. "Get the cunt in the bedroom," he ordered. "Suriya and me be in in a minute." The grinning men yanked her to her feet and marched her towards the bedroom, her head down. Pandyaa pulled out a gun and put it to Suriya's head. "Now," he said, "we gonna

go in and watch us a show. I bet she never had it three ways at once. This gonna be a real treat for her." He used his free hand to unlock Suriya's handcuffs. From today your decent wife is gonna be a trash, cumdump and she will be worthless to be called a traditional woman anymore..Suriya lay there on the floor for a moment, staring up at Pandyaa in hatred. Then he heard Jothyka's scream from the bedroom. "Oh. NOOO," she squealed. "Oh, GOD, NO. IT'S TOO AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" "Damn," Pandyaa grinned. "Looks like they started without us."

"UNNH! UNNH! UNHNH!" Jothyka cried, over the sound of squeaking bedsprings. Suriya was insane with rage. He turned to rush at Pandyaa, but stopped when he saw the look in the man's eyes. "Go ahead, Suriya," Pandyaa whispered. "Try it. I'll gut-shoot you and leave you to bleed to death on the floor.And then I'll go in and fuck your wife anyway." Suriya stopped, cursing himself for being a coward. Pandyaa gestured with the gun. "C'mon," he said. "We missin' the show." In a daze, Suriya turned and walked into the bedroom where the other two men were raping his wife. What he saw, however, could no longer be called forced sex. Oh, sure, Vel was kneeling on the bed, holding Jothyka's hands pinned over her head. She was lying crosswise across the mattress. Anbu was between her legs, his pants pulled down around his knees. He was fucking in and out of Jothyka's cunt with harsh, brutal strokes. His hands were mauling and squeezing Jothyka's big tits.

Jothyka looked like she was loving it, Suriya realized numbly. Oh god, she's loving it. There was no denying it. Jothyka's legs were wrapped tightly around Anbu's broad back and her lush hips were pumping, rising to meet his thrusts. What was unmistakable, however, was the glazed look of pure lust in her green eyes and the soft moans of pleasure that spilled from her slack lips. Suriya had never seen his sweet, demure wife look so wanton, so sexually alive. He felt his cock rising to its full four inches. Pandyaa laughed as he saw the slight bulge in Suriya's pants. "I think Suriya-'s enjoyin' the show," he laughed. He took the cuffs out of his pocket. "Kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed," he ordered, gesturing with the gun. Suriya complied, never taking his eyes off the spectacle of his wife being fucked by the enormous biker. Pandyaa cuffed one wrist to the brass bedrail at the foot of the bed."I'll leave one hand free so you can jack off," he smirked. Suriya gritted his teeth in shame, but he couldn't stop his free hand from going to his crotch, massaging his cock through his pants as he watched. Jothyka was squirming with sexual bliss, her head whipping from side to side in a frenzy of lust. Suriya could hear the wet sounds of her aroused pussy as Anbu fucked in and out of her. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Shit man," Pandyaa jeered. "That what you got? No wonder this little cunt is so hot. She hungry for some real cock." Tears spilled down Suriya's cheeks, but he began rapidly jacking his cock, never taking his eyes off the obscene spectacle before him.

"He likes watching his wife get fucked, I think," Vel said. "You like it, too, don't you,?" Vel said."Yes," Jothyka whimpered. "Oh God, your thing is so big..."

Anbu raised his hand from her breast and slapped her across the face. "My what, whore?" he grated harshly. "Your...your p-penis.." He slapped her again. "Say it, cunt," he demanded. "Say it right like the whore you are.""Please," she begged, "Please don't make me say it." I will loose my modesty and dignity she begged

Pandya now spoke to suryaa… See your wife’s sanity for the last time. It is gonna get destroyed now… On the other hand Grinning sadistically, Anbu pulled his cock almost completely out of her, leaving only the head stretching her cunt lips wide. His thick cock glistened with her flowing cunt-juices. She looked up at him, her eyes wild with frustration."Please," she begged again. "Please don't stop." "Beg for it," Anbu ordered. "Beg for me to fuck you with my big cock." Tears spilled down her face and she shook her head frantically. "I can't," she sobbed. "I can't say that..." "Then I guess you don't want this," he taunted, giving a few short thrusts that slipped only an inch or so into her sopping wet cunt.

"I do want it, I do, please, oh god, I can't stand it, I need it so bad..." She looked up at him. "All right," she sobbed, tears of shame spilling down her cheeks. "If you want me to beg, I'll beg. Please. Please f-f-fuck me with your big c-cock. Your big hard cock. In my cunt. Fuck me with your big hard cock in my cunt. Make me cum with your big hard cock in my cunt..." the words spilled out of her in a torrent, as if they had been pent up for years, waiting only for this moment to release them.

Not Yet baby... Prove me you want my cock... Remove the mangalsutra and tie it on my cock and suck it clean... Show your asshole husband, his mangalsutra is worth my cock... Jo was so much desperate that she immediately removed her thaali and tied to his cock and started sucking his cock and made it clean to enter her once sacred now pussy...

She screamed in pleasure as Anbu shoved himself back in her hard and began pounded her pussy. She was so wet that the slurping sounds of his cock going in and out filled the room. She continued to urge him on with the filthy words she had never used in bed with her husband. "Yes, oh god, fuck me, fuck your whore, make my pussy cum with your big hard cock, oh, yes, fuck me, hard, hard like that, I need to be fucked so bad, make me, make, me, I'm going to, oh god, I'm, I'm, gonna, c-c-c-I'm CUMMING! CUMMING! GOD! YES! YES! CUMMING SO GOOD ON YOUR BIG HARD COCK!"

Suriya groaned and came as well, spurting a load of semen into his rapidly pumping hand. Anbu gave Jothyka no quarter. He pounded her mercilessly as if he meant to drive her through the bed into the floor. "Oh, GOD," Jothyka cried out. -~I'm going to cum AGAIIIIIIIIN!" She climaxed again, writhing and groaning as Anbu's big cock took her to places she had never even dreamed of before. With a deep grunt, Anbu began climaxing as well. His fat buttocks jounced and quivered obscenely as he slammed down into Suriya's orgasming wife. When he was done, she lay still, moaning softly as his remaining thrusts shook her limp body. "Move over, brother," Pandyaa rumbled. "Lemme get some of that." "She's a fine piece of tail," Anbu said with a smirk. Pandyaa dropped his pants and knelt between Jothyka's spread thighs. She screamed softly when he thrust himself inside her and her hips began moving again."Oh, God," she groaned. "It's so good..." "Come on, slut," Pandyaa said. "Work it. Move that ass. I know you want to make you cum again.""Oh, yeah," she grunted, moving her hips more strongly."Make me cum again..." "You ever cum like that with your husband?" Pandyaa grunted. She shook her head. "I never... oh, god that's good, hard like that... I never came with my husband... fuck me, please, make me cum

like he never does..."

"Shut up," Suriya said in an agonized voice, but his pleas were drowned out by their hoots of derisive laughter. "I know it hurts to hear that, maroon, Vel grinned at him. "Let me put something in her mouth so she won't say those things no more. But pandyaa stopped him saying let that bastard die in shame hearing his wife growl in pleasure…. As Vel cock sprang free, he and Pandyaa shoved Jothyka across the bed so that her head was hanging backwards off the edge, her long curly brown hair reaching the floor. She opened her mouth eagerly and began sucking as Vel slid his big cock into her mouth.

Suriya's prick sprang to another erection as the two men fucked her from either end. She writhed and squirmed between them, cupping her own big tits in her hands and massaging them roughly. She groaned and sucked eagerly at the cock in her mouth. Within moments she was obviously climaxing again, her moans turning to muffled screams as her hips worked frantically.

Her orgasmic cries around his cock and the feel of her lips working eagerly around his cock off Vel's long-delayed orgasm and he grunted with pleasure as he pumped his cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow, but gagged as his spunk overflowed her mouth. It ran down her upturned face in sticky white trails as Vel pulled his softening cock from her lips. She raised her head and looked wild-eyed at the big man fucking her. "God, Daddy," she whispered.... fuck me, Daddy," she begged. "Fuck your slut hard... make your slut come." "Whose slut?" he grunted. Your slut, Daddy, all yours," she promised. "Your slut,your whore, your fuck-toy... anything Daddy, anything you want...anything, just make me cum again... yes... like that... hard, I love it hard, like a slut, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Last edited:
Will finish this story by Sunday night...
Story looks good bro.... 1 request bro if you don't mind..
Can you please make a story on 7 aum arivu movie story like its already have hypno scenes so can you please make it.. what if donglie hypnotysed shruti hassan.... ??

Story looks good bro.... 1 request bro if you don't mind..
Can you please make a story on 7 aum arivu movie story like its already have hypno scenes so can you please make it.. what if donglie hypnotysed shruti hassan.... ??
Already this request was given bro... But each time i write i am not getting a proper scripting. Anyway i will try... But not now... By this month i Will write. Sorry for the delay

Suriya heard his wife groan with pleasure. He looked in the bathroom mirror where the bedroom behind him was reflected. Pandyaa had penetrated Jothyka from behind and was fucking her doggy-style. She was pushing her hips back against him, moaning as he fucked her.Suriya turned back to the medicine chest. He quickly located a jar of Vaseline. "Here," he said in a broken whisper. He tried to hand it to Anbu. "Uh-uh," Anbu said. "pandyaa said for you to bring it." Every time Suriya thought there was no way they could humiliate him further, they found a way. He shuffled back into the bedroom like a sleepwalker, over to the bed where his wife was climaxing noisily again on another man's cock."What you waitin' for, Suriya?" Pandyaa demanded, "grease her up!".."Yeah, Suriya," he heard Jothyka's voice saying. He turned his head. She was looking up at him. Her sweat-soaked hair fell across her face and she lazily brushed it back. "You have to lube me, baby," she said. "This is a real man, with a real cock. He's going to tear my ass open if I'm not lubricated. You don't want me to be hurt, do you?" Yes, he thought. "No," he said. Her sluttish smile was cruel. "So be a good little and lube me up, will you?"

Suriya took the cap of the Vaseline and coated his fingers with it. Pandyaa slackened his pace, moving his cock in and out of Jothyka slowly as Suriya brought his fingers to his wife's asshole. He felt the tight rosebud contract with each thrust of the big man's cock. Gritting his teeth,Suriya thrust a finger inside, too angry to be gentle..
"Unhh." Jothyka grunted. "Oh, yeah, baby, that's nice." Suriya thrust another rough finger in, sawing them in and out harshly. "Yeeaunh, unh, unh," Jothyka groaned with each thrust. She squirmed her buttocks back against his plunging fingers.

Suriya had always been gentle, afraid of hurting his sweet wife. But it appeared, rough treatment was what she had needed and wanted all along. He had found out too late. "That's good, Suriya," Pandyaa said finally. "Step backn now.""Thank you, honey," Jothyka whispered. "Thank you, for lubing me up so a real man could fuck me in the ass."Anbu cuffed Suriya back to the foot of the bed. Jothyka gasped as Pandyaa placed his cock at the entrance of her ass. He pushed forward, spreading her lubricated asshole with the blunt head of his prick.

"AaaaaaaAAAAAGH," she cried out as he buried more of himself. "Slow, Daddy, please go sloOOOOOOAAAAHH!" she screamed as he penetrated her further.
Suriya looked on wide-eyed, his hand once again moving on his cock. Pandyaa had only half of his cock buried in Jothyka's greased asshole and she was sobbing in agony.There was no way she could... he thrust forward again brutally and her ass absorbed his cock to the hilt as if swallowing. "AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!" Jothyka screamed. She dropped her head to the bed. "Please Daddy," she panted, "please I can't it's to biAAAAAGGH!"

He began fucking in and out of her with slow hard strokes. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him causing her to cry out again and again. After a few
hard strokes, however, she began to quiet. Her cries of anguish turned to soft whimpers, then to gasps and moans of slowly building arousal."Mmmmmmmhh... MMmmmh...oh....God..." Her buttocks were moving in slow circles as Pandyaa picked up the pace..."Like it, cunt?" Pandyaa said."Yes..." she sobbed. "I like it! I like it! Fuck my ass harder, Daddy, please...""Told you," Pandyaa said to his associates. "This ass gonna be my biggest moneymaker."

"Yeah, man," Anbu agreed. "I got a party scheduled next week with the business tycoon who was a blackie," he added, naming a local motorcycle club. "I think Jothyka's tight little ass is gonna be the main attraction.""We'll see how tight it is after a night with the negros ," Vel laughed. Pandyaa grabbed Jothyka's hair and
pulled her head up. "You hear that, baby?" he said. "Daddy Dev is gonna turn your ass out for gangbangs. Maybe we make that your specialty until you work off the
money your hubby stole from me.""Yes," Jothyka said, totally broken. "Anything. I'll fuck them all, take them in my ass, squeeze their cum out with my asshole..." her obscene recitation was cut off by Anbu, who shoved his cock back into her mouth. In moments she was screaming around his dick as she came again.

They continued to fuck her for almost three hours, taking turns and swapping back and forth between Jothyka's mouth, cunt and ass. She writhed and groaned and
climaxed repeatedly as they penetrated her again and again. Finally, they were satiated and she collapsed across the bed. The three men got up and pulled their
pants on, laughing as they went into the kitchen.

"Yeah, man," Anbu agreed. "I got a party scheduled next week with the business tycoon who was a blackie," he added, naming a local motorcycle club. "I think Jothyka's tight little ass is gonna be the main attraction.""We'll see how tight it is after a night with the negros ," Vel laughed. Pandyaa grabbed Jothyka's hair and
pulled her head up. "You hear that, baby?" he said. "Daddy Dev is gonna turn your ass out for gangbangs. Maybe we make that your specialty until you work off the
money your hubby stole from me.""Yes," Jothyka said, totally broken. "Anything. I'll fuck them all, take them in my ass, squeeze their cum out with my asshole..." her obscene recitation was cut off by Anbu, who shoved his cock back into her mouth. In moments she was screaming around his dick as she came again.

They continued to fuck her for almost three hours, taking turns and swapping back and forth between Jothyka's mouth, cunt and ass. She writhed and groaned and
climaxed repeatedly as they penetrated her again and again. Finally, they were satiated and she collapsed across the bed. The three men got up and pulled their

great post

Avala ammanama dance ada vaikanum

Back