• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Indian Actress Forced Fantasy

Koi nude bana ke de sakata hai kya ....argent hai or jabardast mal hai ekdam
MAAL HAI ...TU KAAY BHADWAAAA AHES KAA RE RANDICHA

Suriya couldn't take his eyes off Jothyka. The sweet innocent young girl he had married was gone. Her hair and face were covered with drops of cum. More rivulets of male jism leaked from her cunt and asshole. She turned her head to look at her husband, kneeling by the foot of the bed in a pool of his own cum. He had jacked his cock to at least four orgasms as he watched his wife repeatedly violated and sodomized. "Bitch," Pandyaa called out from the kitchen, "get in here and fix us somethin' to eat." Without a word, and without looking at her husband, Jothyka got up and was about to put on a robe. But Vel said whats there to hide now u shit... we have seen and destroyed everything... Just be naked .... she gave a smile and went naked to kitchen...

She paused at the door to look at him before leaving the room. She left without saying anything. Vel laughed looking at suriya... Pandiyaa came near suriya and told him do you really think we will leave your wife after getting money...?? No way.... I can tolerate the money which i lost but cannot forget the insult and ill treatment you gave me in jail... Wait and see how we are gonna destroy your wife completely with her permission...Suriya, exhausted and miserable, leaned his head against the bedstead and slept. He awoke some time later. The room was dark. He could hear the mean laughing and joking in the next room. It sounded like they were playing cards. Suriya sensed jothika sitting on bed naked in an arrogant look on him...

"I can't believe you," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't believe what you did for them." She looked at him with contempt. "And what did you do to
stop them, Suriya?" she said bitterly. "What did you do to protect me? And I found out, it was you stealing from Pandyaa that's the cause of this. He would have left us
alone. But now... now..." tears spilled down her face, "now I'm his whore. He's going to sell my pussy and my... my ass until he's satisfied he's got his money back
"Didn't look to me like it took much force," Suriya sneered. "Looks like you liked it." "No," she hissed at him. "I didn't like it. I loved it. I came like I've never come before. And If you'd been half a man, I wouldn't have needed it so bad." She stood up, her large breasts jiggling with the motion. "You know what I'm going to do now, Suriya?" she said looking coldly at him.

"Yes Suriya, I'm going to go back in there. And I'm going to get on my knees for them. I'm going to suck each of their cocks, nice and slow, deep into my mouth until
they hit the back of my throat. And then I'm going to ask them.... no, I'm going to beg them to fuck me. In here. In front of you. One at a time, two at a time, all
three, whatever they want, I'll do."

real thevidiya (slut ) jothyka

She smiled cruelly at him and continued, "And you can jack off while you watch. Assuming you can get it up again. And when they're satisfied again, I'm going to leave with them.

Pandyaa came hearing all this and hugged jo... Not only that you asshole, jothika said looking at suriya, First i will give a complain against you stating you stole their money and see to it that your job will be gone... Then will work for them until they destroy me completely.. But I'll be back, Suriya," she said. "When they're done with me every week . By then you will be jobless... I'll be back. And I'll tell you about every cock I've sucked and fucked. For money. His money that you stole."There were fresh tears on her face. "Was it worth it, Suriya?" she said with a trace of bitterness. "Was it worth the money?"Suriya just shook his head, tears running down his face as

Now Before leaving with pandyaa jothyka showed her middle finger to suriya to show him how worthless he was....

THE END

{ NEXT STORY COMING SOON... NEED YOUR IDEAS AND COMMENTS }
Hi bro can I make a story out of your story second part of it.

I just want you to lie down here," Siva walking away. Siva headed down the stairs and towards the lounge. He sat down by the sofa and turned on the TV with a remote
control. He needed to give his slave some time to recover. Her body needed to properly heal. That much he knew. After thirty minutes of watching the news, he turned
off the TV and headed back upstairs towards Samantha's bedroom. Samantha still lied on the bed.

give up

"Now time to have some fun again," Siva smiled. Siva cuffed her ankles and wrists towards the four bed posts that it was previously cuffed to.She was once more spread eagled and her body once more Stretched up. Siva could see that his sperm stain on her pubic hair dried up. Her black pubic hair was now having a certain odour and looked like black mashed potatoes that had been cooked up.Siva also took the same vibrator that he used on her before. This time he thrust up her cunt and switched it on.The vibrator was pleasuring her already broken up Thevidiya pussy. Samantha closed her eyes and sexually moaned, as if the machine was making love to her.
Siva then cruelly pulled the vibrator out of her cunt and then thrust it instead onto her ass.Samantha screamed really really loud, as the pain wasunexpected.

pic image upload

Samantha was shaking her head frantically.Siva finally switched the vibrator off and took it out her ass, snickering and laughing at his own cruel actions."You Cine thevidiya's are such loud screamers," Siva shaking his head. He then moved the vibrator towards her face and she saw the vibrator. Her eyes shot up in horror.
"Your cum stain is still on it. I think you should clean it as I can still smell your smelly cum on it," Siva said. Samantha opened her mouth and Siva pushed to her mouth. She started sucking on the vibrator, like as if it was a human cock.

Siva snickered as he watched her suck on it, looking him directly in the eyes and looking defeated. It was as if she was begging him to stop torturing her like
this.Sucking on the vibrator's front bit was hurting her jaw and making it really ache badly. After making her suck on his vibrator, he pulled it out and finally placed it back it in his suitcase. Now siva came near Samantha and made her sit naked, Samantha was still confused why she was being tortured and now siva decided to break the ice

TO BE CONTINUED
good ones

ET - Kannabiran's (Suriya) Homely Wife Aadhini (Priyanka Mohan) blackmailed for her nude video and brainwashed by Villain's Gang and transforms into slut

NGK - Vani (Rakul Preet Singh) brainwashes Geetha (Sai Pallavi) to marry her husband Nandha Gopala Kumaran (Suriya)

Remo - Dr. Kavya's engaged groom Dr. Vishwa takes revenge on SK by brainwashing Kavya (Keerthy Suresh) and making her into No.1 thevidiya for accepting his love

Thodari - After locking Poochiyappan inside a room, Commando Nandhakumar takes revenge by brainwashing Saroja (Keerthy Suresh) and transforms her into a prostitute and shattering her dream to be a singer

These are my small ideas ????

Now it's your choice @raj1984 Bro ???
Please Think about it @raj1984 Bro

Hi guys

So which actress you want to have story on? Tell me actress name and theme.. A story line.. Surely my stories will have hypnotism blackmail drugs and breaking of decent gal... So tell a theme and actress so that it will be easy for me to write story.

Need ur help
Sonakshi sinha is an perfect

Hi guys

So which actress you want to have story on? Tell me actress name and theme.. A story line.. Surely my stories will have hypnotism blackmail drugs and breaking of decent gal... So tell a theme and actress so that it will be easy for me to write story.

Need ur help
Rachitha mahalakshmi
She got divorce from her husband because she have more popular frame in industry, so he decided to destroy it

Hi guys

Need ur help

Bro this one.....

Jyothika as a secret agent dealing against with evil mastermind dangerous villains, underworld cold hearted dons kings and third grade low class rowdies to save the people the country and then the world......

Hi guys

Need ur help
Please post trisha maami and cheating wife with neighborhood bro

Suriya couldn't take his eyes off Jothyka. The sweet innocent young girl he had married was gone. Her hair and face were covered with drops of cum. More rivulets of male jism leaked from her cunt and asshole. She turned her head to look at her husband, kneeling by the foot of the bed in a pool of his own cum. He had jacked his cock to at least four orgasms as he watched his wife repeatedly violated and sodomized. "Bitch," Pandyaa called out from the kitchen, "get in here and fix us somethin' to eat." Without a word, and without looking at her husband, Jothyka got up and was about to put on a robe. But Vel said whats there to hide now u shit... we have seen and destroyed everything... Just be naked .... she gave a smile and went naked to kitchen...

She paused at the door to look at him before leaving the room. She left without saying anything. Vel laughed looking at suriya... Pandiyaa came near suriya and told him do you really think we will leave your wife after getting money...?? No way.... I can tolerate the money which i lost but cannot forget the insult and ill treatment you gave me in jail... Wait and see how we are gonna destroy your wife completely with her permission...Suriya, exhausted and miserable, leaned his head against the bedstead and slept. He awoke some time later. The room was dark. He could hear the mean laughing and joking in the next room. It sounded like they were playing cards. Suriya sensed jothika sitting on bed naked in an arrogant look on him...

"I can't believe you," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't believe what you did for them." She looked at him with contempt. "And what did you do to
stop them, Suriya?" she said bitterly. "What did you do to protect me? And I found out, it was you stealing from Pandyaa that's the cause of this. He would have left us
alone. But now... now..." tears spilled down her face, "now I'm his whore. He's going to sell my pussy and my... my ass until he's satisfied he's got his money back
"Didn't look to me like it took much force," Suriya sneered. "Looks like you liked it." "No," she hissed at him. "I didn't like it. I loved it. I came like I've never come before. And If you'd been half a man, I wouldn't have needed it so bad." She stood up, her large breasts jiggling with the motion. "You know what I'm going to do now, Suriya?" she said looking coldly at him.

"Yes Suriya, I'm going to go back in there. And I'm going to get on my knees for them. I'm going to suck each of their cocks, nice and slow, deep into my mouth until
they hit the back of my throat. And then I'm going to ask them.... no, I'm going to beg them to fuck me. In here. In front of you. One at a time, two at a time, all
three, whatever they want, I'll do."

real thevidiya (slut ) jothyka

She smiled cruelly at him and continued, "And you can jack off while you watch. Assuming you can get it up again. And when they're satisfied again, I'm going to leave with them.

Pandyaa came hearing all this and hugged jo... Not only that you asshole, jothika said looking at suriya, First i will give a complain against you stating you stole their money and see to it that your job will be gone... Then will work for them until they destroy me completely.. But I'll be back, Suriya," she said. "When they're done with me every week . By then you will be jobless... I'll be back. And I'll tell you about every cock I've sucked and fucked. For money. His money that you stole."There were fresh tears on her face. "Was it worth it, Suriya?" she said with a trace of bitterness. "Was it worth the money?"Suriya just shook his head, tears running down his face as

Now Before leaving with pandyaa jothyka showed her middle finger to suriya to show him how worthless he was....

THE END

{ NEXT STORY COMING SOON... NEED YOUR IDEAS AND COMMENTS }
I am posting second part of the story what happened to Jyothika after pandyan and gang takes her with them. How they degraded her and more

Pandayan and their Gang took Jyothika. They kept Suryia bound and left with his wife. Now they took her to their den. And asked her to clean herself and take rest as tonight will be a new experiance for her. First work after that they took her to local police station and lodged a complain against Suriya and got him jailed. Now slowly they started to transform Jyothika. They have already destroyed her shame now slowly they wanted to destroy her fully and turn her into their fuck meat and whore .

This is how it all started

And how it ended in Jyothikas total transformation.

Pandayan told his gang members that he now wants to make Jyothika carve for fuck. He wanted to turn her into a willing whore. Already half of his work was done as Jyothika was angry on Suriya and considered him responsible for her present condition. So they all hatched a plan. They cared for Jyothika very well and took good care of her so that she thought they have changed their plans. Slowly she started to have faith in Pandyan. Now the second part of their plan started. Pandayan mixed vigra with Jyothika water. She drank water without suspicion . Slowly the drug started taking effect on her and she was feeling restles and hot from inside . Just then one of the accomplice of Pandayan came inside to check her. He was dark and well built. Joythika could not control her lust and age opened that person's trouser chain and took out the huge tool and started giving blow job.

Back