• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Indian Movies Mind Control Universe

start the story we will suport you
Bro let people shout. They dont know my problem. Nor they are wrong in what they are shouting... I am working family man involved in social life etc...this is my dark side. Unfortunately no time to work on here now. Anyway let people scold. When i upload i am sure they will forgive me

This thread looks promising bro. I hope you will write some great stories like your other threads and I will also share some ideas with you or take inspiration from your stories.;)

Bro let people shout. They dont know my problem. Nor they are wrong in what they are shouting... I am working family man involved in social life etc...this is my dark side. Unfortunately no time to work on here now. Anyway let people scold. When i upload i am sure they will forgive me
I understand your problems that's why i don't shout don't worry take your own time post whenever you want...

As per admin request i wont be writting any stories hereafter in this site... As they feel mc stories should be avoided in this site... Told them to delete my previous creation but they were kind enough not to do it... So henceforth respecting their words i wont be writting any such stories here.... Message from admin can be seen in my another thread... Thank u for support till now guys...

As per admin request i wont be writting any stories hereafter in this site... As they feel mc stories should be avoided in this site... Told them to delete my previous creation but they were kind enough not to do it... So henceforth respecting their words i wont be writting any such stories here.... Message from admin can be seen in my another thread... Thank u for support till now guys...
Ok no problem....

your only create new type story dont delete old storys

Keedam Movie Parody....

Plot :

Rajisha Vijayan , a smart cyber-security expert, advocates the use of the technology for the good but her life is turned upside down when she falls prey to a cyber-stalking incident and her privacy gets compromised. A group of gold smuggling rowdies stalks her. She being computer hacking experts hacks their information and try to destroy them... However these rowdies react back and kidnaps Rajisha however due to her intelligence she escapes and police arrests the rowdies... Now what if police cant arrest these rowdies and what if rajisha cant escape from this villains... what if these rowdies completely change her life forever... So this is what our story will be all about...

Story :

Rajisha was kidnapped and was taken to an isolated place which was somewhere in idukki... She was given sedation so that she wont create any problems. The goons were very angry on her that they decided to teach her a lesson after which her life completely gets ruined. But they just dont want to destroy her because they knew she was intelligent enough to bounce back so they decided to break her step by step.

Step 1 : They wanted her to feel helpless... She should understand she had no control over her body.
Step 2 : They wanted to introduce her to new world which was different from the world which she saw till date
Step 3 : They wanted to destroy her reputation, dignity and change her purpose of life
Step 4 : They wanted to show the world that how a person life will be destroyed if anyone revolt against them..

Update 1

{ Please read my story Police Man Wife {Parody Of Kaakha Kaakha } to know more about jothyka and how she became a slut }

Jothyka Life After Leaving Suriya

Pandiya came to room and was looking at his email.. He received a mail from Jothyka..

It had been since 2 years he transformed jo into willing slut and from then on he use to get mail from her whenever he is out of india...And mail contains as follows

Hi Sweety

Today as you said Minister's son and his friends came to fuck me... 5 people.. They told me to come to the five star hotel nearby kattipara junction where we you guys made me roam in hotel naked… But thank god that i was not being being booked by police

Anyway I arrive at the hotel bar around 7:45 and walk right into the bar. My nerves are jangling and more then once I want to turn and run. But nerves or not I am determined to be fucked tonight; good and proper.There are men sitting everywhere in the bar - only one other woman and she is serving drinks. I order a vodka and lime. The woman smiled as my dress and my attitude didnt match at all

Manager came to me and smiled seeing me... Then he took me to the room where minster and son where having drinks... I went there wished them hugged them and sat on the couch and was making myself ready

Suddenly i heard whisper from manager ...Are you ready?’

The word sticks in my throat

‘Y e s.’... I said

That’s all it takes. The guys launch at me and grab my clothes; and ripped my saree off....I feel hands throw me to the bed ripping at my tights - the last barrier of clothing protecting me from the impending onslaught. I felt the first finger bury deep inside me and I cum before their cocks are even out of their pants.

Srinivasan (minister son ) is the first to get naked - his cock is huge. Everyone calls him Sven. ‘Come on guys fuck her!’ Sven grabs my head and pulls it onto his cock – ‘Well suck it!’

There is no chance of doing anything else! His massive rod is in my mouth and he is pulling my head to control the sucking motion. It lights a bigger fire and sends me on another bigger pleasure ride.

I feel a hand grab my breast and a pull on my nipple as another guy with the fattest brown cock I have ever seen also joins Sven at head height.

Last edited:
Back