• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Okay I know it took some time. You know making a AI Robot takes time ...But here she is...I present be4 u our most advanced ai female Robot " SIFRA 2.0" ready for some hot action. Make her your soulmate and she will be available for you all along...day and night ....

The New Age A.I. Bot
SIFRA 2.0 "Kriti Sanon" 🤖

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday

She is back guyzz....She is here to promote her upcoming movie....She is our very own Village Girl "Srivalli". She is here on her knees, Naked to request you all to go to the theatres to make PUSHPA 2 a Mega Blockbuster.....
Will you make her wish come true??
Let's find out!!

OUR SRIVALLI
"Rashmika Mandanna" ...🫰

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
I will comb those hair

It's the Birthday of One of the Biggest Stars in Tollywood.. One of my personal Favourite.
You have been waiting for this...it took a bit long but here she is...
Celebrate her Birthday bash with Huge Loads of love.

The Goddess "Priyamani" 🥰

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

Okay I know it took some time. You know making a AI Robot takes time ...But here she is...I present be4 u our most advanced ai female Robot " SIFRA 2.0" ready for some hot action. Make her your soulmate and she will be available for you all along...day and night ....

The New Age A.I. Bot
SIFRA 2.0 "Kriti Sanon" 🤖

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
Thevidiya munda jatti podama ipdi yendi yenga sunni ellathayum perusaakura?

THIS DAY IS REALLY SPECIAL NOT ONLY FOR US BUT FOR A SPECIAL PERSON TOO AS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY.

SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YOU HAVE EVER WITNESSED. Someone whose beauty standards are almost impossible to match....

With this Honour allow me to introduce to you someone who has never been a part of our Empire till now but this debut of her will forever be etched in our hearts as this will be memorable.....

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The Natural Beauty
"Sai Pallavi" is here to grace us..... 💝

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecialseries
aiyo sai pallavi un sevatha koothila vaai vechu un pundai thanni therika nakkanum di

Very happy birthday to the talented singer who has set ablaze to the Indian Film Industry....Though she uses Autotune and not as good as many are...but she is such cute beauty and capable of making your sausage feel good
She is ready to go and rehearse with you all night long ..So what r you waiting for

The Singing Whore
"Neha Kakkar".... 🎤

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecial

Last edited:
Here is the Queen ready to celebrate with all of you after her debut victory at Mandi Lok Sabha Elections hailing from BJP. She is ready for a hot night and make you warm. Feel her warmth and congratulate her on her big win...
Ohh....my Fuckkkin....Gawddd...
She is ready to Drain you all as she is PRO.

The Hardcore Queen "Kangana Ranaut" 👑

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday

Here is the Queen ready to celebrate with all of you after her debut victory at Mandi Lok Sabha Elections hailing from BJP. She is ready for a hot night and make you warm. Feel her warmth and congratulate her on her big win...
Ohh....my Fuckkkin....Gawddd...
She is ready to Drain you all as she is PRO.

The Hardcore Queen "Kangana Ranaut" 👑

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
Kangana koothiya ethana BJP kaaranga nakkunaangalo therila

It's time for the dusky queen to make her return again into our Empire. Our Empire loses its fragrance when she goes away. Welcome her with huge applause and get ready to rock your cocks for her everytime as usual....becuz she is sensational
Doing some action sequences for her upcoming movies....just enjoy

The Dusky Queen "Kajol" ⭐

#loverboyfakes

#happyfappynight

To grace the beauty of our Empire here comes a woman who is a defining example of cuteness and innocence. Her charm is simply captivating and mind blowing.
Just look at her and enjoy

The Breathtaking Diva
"Kiara Advani" ....🥺

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday

Last edited:
Our forum is totally based on carving out new Imaginations and building fantasies that last a lifetime. Imagine your future wife in her Avatar as she is going to make her return once again after a really long time.
Members allow me to introduce to one of the very best....

The Gorgeous Doyenne "Rakul Preet Singh".... ❤️‍🔥

#loverboyfakes

#happyfappynight

Ohhh...baby
What a star studded night ....
Indeed a great beginning for today...allow me to introduce a person who is having her debut today as the Veteran who paved the way for women into the modern film industry that we see today. Let's cherish some of her young pics and give tribute to her as she deserves it to be in the HALL OF FAME...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The Vintage Veteran
"Dimple Kapadia".... 🎗️

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecial

Last edited:
Well busy day right ...it's June and quite frankly a lot of legends have been born in this month..
Another Milf is going to make her return to rizz all of you as it's her Birthday.
She is nearly 48 yrs old but still hasn't lost a bit of tone and seems like just 30..
Jerk off one last time for this Great One as she is performing a sizzling Ramp Walk for you all...

The Sizzling Superstar "Shilpa Shetty"... 🌹

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecial

Well it's birthday special again.
Ladies and Gentlemen by Your permission let me Welcome a very special actress who is underrated but came to Limelight again with GADDAR 2
Our very own Sakina....

Happy Birthday

The Underrated Actress "Ameesha Patel"....👳🏿🧕🏿❤️

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

My favourite star is here today... She is horny, wet and desires to be fucked hard, really hard. It's our duty to rizz her up and make her more aroused
Just watch her seductive face...this is what our forum is meant for...10 on 10 on this ... She is getting fingered watch out and tribute her.

Our Beloved Sweetheart "Samantha Ruth Prabhu" 💘

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday

It's hardcore night guyzz... She is showing her hardcore action tonight...are you ready to watch her intense steamy sessions.. Join our Empire for fun like never before.....
Watch out her getting rammed hard...

The Plump Lassie
"Nithya Menen"... 💦

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

My favourite star is here today... She is horny, wet and desires to be fucked hard, really hard. It's our duty to rizz her up and make her more aroused
Just watch her seductive face...this is what our forum is meant for...10 on 10 on this ... She is getting fingered watch out and tribute her.

Our Beloved Sweetheart "Samantha Ruth Prabhu" 💘

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
Sama Munda pussy kasi

Back