• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
A new morning for a new beauty.
She is an absolute goddess. Everything starting from her face,body,talk,walk are all perfect. She is the perfect partner you have been searching for ages...
Shower your love and fulfill your wish....
Dump your crush and Just run after this gorgeous beauty.

THE WORLDLY BEAUTY " Raashii Khanna".... 🌟

#loverboyfakes

#happyfappyday
Best fakes so far

Long time No see
Wait there is a lady who hasn't been around here for quite a long time in our Empire.
I wonder how did we miss her.
Welcome her in a grand way to make her return memorable

The Glamourous Whore
"Alia Bhatt" 💫

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

Last edited:
The Superstar is here to make a statement here tonight. She is back to establish the lost glory of our Empire.
I bet you will go berserk when you watch her seductive body.
She is on the way to her shower.. make her wet and she will pay u off

The Lady Superstar "Nayanthara"... 💞

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

An actress who really is so so talented.
Her presence just makes the movie mind blowing. She is a rare piece to find but is gorgeous.
She looks elegant and classy and thus has all the right to make her debut in our Prestigious Empire.
Presenting to you...............

The WanderLust
"Pranitha Subhash"...🌌

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

Last edited:
Who's calling.....at this point of time...
Well Hello my name is Loverboy
How can I help you ma'am???
She:- Can you pls help me with a raw photoshoot session?
Definitely.....BTW!! who r you??
Stay tuned While you watch magnificence.....

The Sacred Bombshell
"Priyanka Arul Mohan" 🔥

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday

Last edited:
Remember there was a time we all watched her onscreen and wept cuz she made us realise what is Motherly Love.
The bond, connection, acting and presentation were all perfect. She has been consistently performing for over the past 4 decades and counting.
Dare anyone say that we haven't watched her...she is there in every other movie and become a role model for upcoming generation
Join us in the legendary debut of ......

The Motherly Figure "Rohini".... 💐

#loverboyfakes

#happyfappynight

An actress who really is so so talented.
Her presence just makes the movie mind blowing. She is a rare piece to find but is gorgeous.
She looks elegant and classy and thus has all the right to make her debut in our Prestigious Empire.
Presenting to you...............

The WanderLust
"Pranitha Subhash"...🌌

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
Nice perfect 👌🏻

A versatile Indian actress who is known to bypass age limit. At her age of 43 she is looking like a beauty queen. We can truly say that she ages like fine wine.
Ladies and Gentlemen My name is Loverboy and allow me to Introduce a new member of our Empire pls welcome

The Evergreen Pageant "Shweta Tiwari".... ✨

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

A versatile Indian actress who is known to bypass age limit. At her age of 43 she is looking like a beauty queen. We can truly say that she ages like fine wine.
Ladies and Gentlemen My name is Loverboy and allow me to Introduce a new member of our Empire pls welcome

The Evergreen Pageant "Shweta Tiwari".... ✨

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
Amazing picture. Can't decide if I want her to blow me first or caress my cock with her hands first

Remember there was a time we all watched her onscreen and wept cuz she made us realise what is Motherly Love.
The bond, connection, acting and presentation were all perfect. She has been consistently performing for over the past 4 decades and counting.
Dare anyone say that we haven't watched her...she is there in every other movie and become a role model for upcoming generation
Join us in the legendary debut of ......

The Motherly Figure "Rohini".... 💐

#loverboyfakes

#happyfappynight
thanks dear more make south aunties waiting dear

A real hard fucking contest was going on and guess who was the winner.
The winner of this tournament was the Bebo of Bollywood. She has proved that age doesn't matter when it comes to play with a man's sausage and she can blow everyone out with her skills.
Definitely watch her out and Tribute her with you warm love.

The Bebo
"Kareena Kapoor" 😋

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

A real hard fucking contest was going on and guess who was the winner.
The winner of this tournament was the Bebo of Bollywood. She has proved that age doesn't matter when it comes to play with a man's sausage and she can blow everyone out with her skills.
Definitely watch her out and Tribute her with you warm love.

The Bebo
"Kareena Kapoor" 😋

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
Kareena boob fuck sexy

Well Hello

We have been off air for the last few days..but here we r back again with a brand new series of the dusky beauty
She is sensational and our favourite. Relish her beauty with these creations.

Proudly presenting a series......

The Black Widow
"Kajol Devgan"..... 🖤

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

Back