• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Director:-
Rashmika ye wale agle sceen me tumhe hero ko seduce karna hai so uske liye tumhe apne boobs dikhane padenge phir hero tumhe dekh ke apna lund hilaega.

Rashmika:-
Ok sir.

While shooting sceen hero cum's at a instant when he saw RASHMIKA's BOOBS

Chii... Sala gandu kya jhatu hai ye madarchod sirf BOOB dekh ke cum nikal diya shit aur ye sale se mai chudne ke liye soch rahi thi ki kam se kam 2 din chudungi isse.

Isse aacha hai is post ko like karne walo se hi chud jau.

Tu jisne isse like kiye hai aaj raat teri Rand bannungi mai rashmika mandanna south ki sabse badi randi.
Rashmika randi ko toh aise chodunga uske baap ke samne hi, is raand ko chillate hue dekh kr iske baap ka lund bhi khada ho jaye. Fir ye kutiya ja kr apne baap ka lund bhi choosegi aur tab mai iski gand marunga.

Guy's i am back once again sorry for not making fakes for you but now i am available so once again ready for the fakes.
Daily edits you all receive so please request which bitch u want to see.

From now on i try to deliver Fake nude edits on time so please.

Stay tune for more fakes😉.

After doing magzine covers photoshoot for famous brands and fucking with the directors of the photoshoot so she get more money and more fame.

Her prayer for getting fucked like a total slut become reality as Rashmika got a call from a call from BLACKED to do a anal video and a photoshoot.

After receiving this message Rashmika gone fully into slut mode and did the video and shoot for the cover page of BLACKED.COM

Rashmika Mandanna xdragonx

Last edited:

After doing magzine covers photoshoot for famous brands and fucking with the directors of the photoshoot so she get more money and more fame.

Her prayer for getting fucked like a total slut become reality as Rashmika got a call from a call from BLACKED to do a anal video and a photoshoot.

After receiving this message Rashmika gone fully into slut mode and did the video and shoot for the cover page of BLACKED.COM

Rashmika Mandanna xdragonx

Guy's she is ready to go full slut comment how you fuck her holes

Reactions: Mc
Director:- Tamanna there is a situation your private gangbang which we celebrated on the island with all the producers and directors for 7 days straight.

Tamanna:- Ya i remember director ji how i will forget you all make a full mess of my insides even i am smelled like a public urinal but you all fucked me like a straight fuckdoll.

Even you all piss inside my throat, ass, pussy even my nose and ears are filled with your all piss guys thats the best fuck you all gave me.

I always remember those days.
Leave that thing behind why are u suddenly asking now you want my sweet holes to gobble your dick.

Director:- Fucking Cum slut i am asking because i just saw your pic from that day in spotboys mobile and he is doing fapp with the other crew members.

Tamanna:- Chill darling that is normal you think he found out from somewhere, i gave him that pic of mine and don't worry your and all other directors dicks are only showing on that pic.

Only i your one and only true cum slut is naked and shaking the very sweet dick of yours.

Tamanna xdragonx

Back