• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Director:-
Rashmika ye wale agle sceen me tumhe hero ko seduce karna hai so uske liye tumhe apne boobs dikhane padenge phir hero tumhe dekh ke apna lund hilaega.

Rashmika:-
Ok sir.

While shooting sceen hero cum's at a instant when he saw RASHMIKA's BOOBS

Chii... Sala gandu kya jhatu hai ye madarchod sirf BOOB dekh ke cum nikal diya shit aur ye sale se mai chudne ke liye soch rahi thi ki kam se kam 2 din chudungi isse.

Isse aacha hai is post ko like karne walo se hi chud jau.

Tu jisne isse like kiye hai aaj raat teri Rand bannungi mai rashmika mandanna south ki sabse badi randi.

(English Version)​

Rashmika in this next sceen you have to seduce the Hero so for that you have to show your BOOBS and hero will fap(mastubrate) his Dick by watching you.

Ok sir

While shooting the sceen hero cum's at a instant when he saw RASHMIKA's BOOBS

Eww... Fucking Cuck motherfucker just Cum by watching my BOOB fuck and i think i will going to fuck with him for 2 days like a Roadside Whore.

RASHMIKA:-

I think it's better if i fuck with the guy's who like this post.

You who like this post listen I Rashmika Mandanna one of the biggest whore of south will be your slut for tonight fuck me like a bitch.

(English Version)​

Rashmika in this next sceen you have to seduce the Hero so for that you have to show your BOOBS and hero will fap(mastubrate) his Dick by watching you.

Ok sir

While shooting the sceen hero cum's at a instant when he saw RASHMIKA's BOOBS

Eww... Fucking Cuck motherfucker just Cum by watching my BOOB fuck and i think i will going to fuck with him for 2 days like a Roadside Whore.

RASHMIKA:-

I think it's better if i fuck with the guy's who like this post.

You who like this post listen I Rashmika Mandanna one of the biggest whore of south will be your slut for tonight fuck me like a bitch.

naughty rashmika akka wanna fuck her until she gets filled and wanna continue more

Hi guy's it me RASHMIKA and i want all of you to support our Editor and MASTER [XdragonX]

Support him on the new thread On
PRO FAKERS SECTION
Here is the link of the thread pls go and like the work and stay tuned to see me and other actresses naked on the thread.
(Here is the link⬇️⬇️⬇️)

XdragonX DEN for SLUTS(actresses)

After the sucess of JAWAN nayantara got invatation from kareena and when she arrived.

Kareena:- Hi Nayan welcome to my house so tell me are you Queen of SOUTH industry.

Nayantara:- Ha bilkul BEBO mai to Queen hu apne south ki.

Kareena:- (kareena slap her hard and torn all her cloths and tie her hand and tie a DOG collar to her neck)
Shut up Bitch this is BOLLYWOOD and here you are nothing but a filthy PIG. "QUEEN" my ass you cum-slut Bitch.

Nayantara:- Yes mistress i am your Bitch a filthy pig slut show me my place. (woof woof 😛😛😛)

Kareena x nayantara xxx

XdragonX:-

Kajal you are the one hell of a whore now i am gonna treat you properly like a real cum hungry pig slut.

Kajal:-

Ufff please abuse me and make me your slut master.

Mujh jaisi rand sirf chudne ke liye hi industry me kaam karti hai taki log mujhe dekh ke apne lund hila kar apni hawas shant kar sake.

#bondageislove #kajalthemommyslut #fucktillyourballareempty #xdragonxmaster
@Beinghuman @Justice @Deviant Fakes

Back