• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Original sex stories

5uj28.jpg

GFscQ.jpg

Sam or Shraddha? For next story

Shraddha Kapoor's sportive life

shraddha was a very sportive girl ever since she was a kid. She played all kinds of sports but her favorite one was basketball. When she joined a college she joined the basketball team and became the captain just in a few months. She had dreams of going pro. She meets her boyfriend Arun 2 years ago and they have been dating ever since. Arun was very kind and always gave Shraddha gifts but he was very shy and never even touched her. shraddha kinda feels alone sometimes with Arun as he never shows his love through touch or emotions.

Shraddha-kapoor-bollywood-half-girlfriend-S1-18-hot-caps.jpg
Check-Out-The-Brand-New-Stills-From-Half-Girlfriend-5.jpg

shraddhas old couch left due to health issues and her team needed a couch for the coming up championships, the college hired a couch from the USA and he came for an introduction today. shraddha and her teammates were waiting to see him as he got out of his car and looked at everyone. He was a tall man well built, he was in his 30ish and looked very handsome. He looked at everyone and smiled as he introduced himself . "hello everyone my name is Jonny you can call me John" . shraddha smiled at him and he smiled back as he checked out her body from up and down.

The new couch made them warm up as he came closer to Shraddha and said "Hey you must be Shraddha the team captain?" Shraddha nodded and smiled as she shook his hand. He smiled and said, "ok I wanna start with warm-ups I wanna see how flexible you are". He grabbed Shraddha's waist and made her turn side to side as he looked at her ass. Shraddha felt a little uneasy but didn't mind the new couch trying to understand her body. "Shraddha I need to see if you can touch your shoes by bending," he said as he grabbed her ass and head and made her bend frontward as he stood behind her.

Full-Uttanasana-1.jpg

She felt something poking her ass but she didn't think of it much it was the couch's cock getting hard as all he was thinking of was fucking her raw. They trained for a while and after some time the couch told everyone to go take a break. But he asked Shraddha to join him in his office. As they entered his room he gave her new shoes and said "I got this in a sponsorship and the company asked me to take pictures with them" he said looking at Shraddha's boobs. Shraddha looked surprised and said, "yeah...... ok.". He made her sit on a wooden stole and said "Hmmm take off your top". Hearing this Shraddha got scared and uncomfortable "sir what are you saying?". the couch looked as her and said "Trust me"

He came closer to her and took off her sports bra as her sweaty boobs jiggled. She looked embarrassed and tried to cover herself. "why cover yourself you look beautiful," he said lifting her hands from her boobs. "really?" she said with a small smile. he nodded and took his phone out to take pictures. She smiled and stopped covering herself.

result-41.png

He took a picture of her and kept on saying how sexy she was. Shraddha couldn't stop blushing as she never got compliments from her boyfriend Arun. She smiled and loved the attention. Suddenly she heard Arun calling her name, she immediately wore on her top and ran outside. The couch looked at her ass as she ran "I will fuck you someday Shraddha"

Shraddha went home and kept on thinking about what happened, it kinda turned her on and made her feel special and hot. Arun her boyfriend texted if she wanted to go out right now, she said no cause she didn't feel the love or attraction to Arun no more. All she was thinking about was the new coach. She took off her clothes and looked at the mirror and blushed as she looked at how sexy she was. After a while, she got in bed and slept naked. After 6 hours she got up for college she dressed up in her black sports top and wore her favorite black thong with black shorts.
She and her team practiced for hours and sweated a lot. They never trained this hard before with the old coach. The new coach kept on looking at Shraddha as she played and would look at her ass as he kept on thinking of her naked. After training ended everyone went home but Shraddha went to her changing room to change her clothes. She took off her shorts and stood in her thong as the coach entered to room.
5uj28.jpg

He looked at her and said "my god you are sexy" as he got closer and looked at her from all angles.

She looked at him as she bit her lips, he got closer and kissed her lips as he groped her breasts from her top. She moaned a little as this was the first time a man sexually touched her. Arun would never do this she thought as the coach's tongue went into her mouth. She started to get wet for the coach. He pulled his pants down relieving his cock, which was now hard and longer than her face.
pI8Iv.jpg

she was in shock as she grabbed it and got onto her knees.:" How will I take this," she said as she started to lick his shaft slowly as he grabbed her hair.

He pushes her head into his cock as she tries her best to take it all in. Pain in her throat starts as his cock goes deeper into her mouth where she can't breathe. She starts to gag but enjoys having his cock in her mouth. He face fucks her with great force as he is about to cum "Uhh I need to cum on your tits" he says as he pulls out of her mouth.
PRpJr.jpg

He cums all over her tits as she sits on her knees getting covered in cum. "that was a lot" she says looking at his still-hard cock. He looks at her and says "Show me where you want my cock". she looks shocked at him as she says "My pussy?" and points at it. He tells her to finger herself to his cock or he won't fuck her.

She starts to slowly finger herself as her fingers go into her wet pussy. She moans and screams in pleasure as she imagines his dick in her. He suddenly grabbed her hands and pulled them out and put his cock in and he didn't even wait for her, "ayhhhh slow down!" she screamed but he didn't . He fucked her like a beast as he went fulling deep into her wet tight virgin pussy. Shraddha had never felt this good as her mind was going blank from the pleasure the new coach was giving her body. She wanted his cock forever as she couldn't think of anything else anymore.

Back