• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress PK's Unstable Perversion (AI Assisted) Fakes World

In my mind, she's just sitting there confused as she got her saree stuck to a thorn and got ripped off. So she's sitting there until all goes so she can go home.

Luckily Zamindaar saw her and thought she is luring him, so he goes there and immediately strips and then she shouts saying what you doing? That's when he knew she's a dumb slut who doesn't know how to behave with males, and thought to back off, but looking her fully naked body and pussy, the animal in him couldn't stop and she was shouting and pleading at him to stop but he ravaged her all day while she's crying and begging him to stop.

He fucked her till night, total of 14 hours. But what she didn't know is some boys saw her and word spread. So all the town men came to ravage her and terror and horror filled her mind screaming her soul out again while her body is tired to move🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦💦💦
Now that's what i call a truly amazing imagination...lovely bro!

"Nayan madam, when you said you were cold and we asked you to cover up to stay warm, we didn't mean wear only a scarf. I don't think that's going to help you in the least."

"But it sure is helping us. FUCKKKKKK!!!!!" (while jerking off vigorously)

ANS1-3.jpg

You'll have to tell me who they are
1.lakshmi nakshatra
2.dayyana hameed
3.sreevidya mullachery
4.mridhula vijay
5.alice christy
6.swasika vijay
7.sadika venugopal
8.anna chacko
9.anumol
10.Vaikha rose
If this is too much, can you split them and make it in 2 pics pls

I like dark twisted stories bro! When i saw your post, imagination knew no bounds cause my kinks are forced sex and hardcore🥵🥵💦💦 keep them coming bro💦💦
Don't worry....I have a pretty screwed imagination too...will keep them coming

For you @amu4all:

On holiday in the US, Anu packed off her wimp husband and kids to have a look at the Statue of Liberty while she paraded herself completely nude in the Bronx.

As 4 black thugs surrounded her, stroking their 13 inch cocks to full hardness, the slut let out a little coo of "Oooo boys, what are you going to do to me??"

She fucking well knew what was going to happen. Gangfucked in every hole by huge black dicks - that was the entire point!!!

ANS1-4.jpg

1.lakshmi nakshatra
2.dayyana hameed
3.sreevidya mullachery
4.mridhula vijay
5.alice christy
6.swasika vijay
7.sadika venugopal
8.anna chacko
9.anumol
10.Vaikha rose
If this is too much, can you split them and make it in 2 pics pls

I'll probably give them a go one by one bro. Does that work?

Much to the horror, disappointment and utter shame of her insipid, wimpy husband, Anu loves to give her adoring male fans a full view of her luscious, naked melon tits when they ask for selfies!!!

ANS1-2.jpg

Wow
Super @pkumar282 bro
Its hottest when u fake her at public events 😍

Back