• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress PK's Unstable Perversion (AI Assisted) Fakes World

How is Niranjana so good at making use of her huge motherfucking assets? Well, she has expert guidance from the original humongous assets possessor!!! Don't they make a bombastic pair with their huge tits hanging out?

ANS1-1.jpg

Nivetha Pethuraj has a surefire way to stop criminals leading the police on high speed car chases. Just lift up her police shirt and flash her watermelon tits resulting in instant distraction and the criminals crashing their car. Proven success rate of a 100%! No wonder she has that smug look of satisfaction on her face.

ANS1.jpg

Anusree said to her husband that she wanted to welcome the three black exchange students who had moved in next door to the neighbourhood and, as it was Onam, explain to them what the festival was all about.

She was gone for quite a while. Suddenly, her husband's phone pinged with a picture message from an unknown number.

He opened the message and....What the actual motherfuck????

ANS1-1.jpg

Nivetha Pethuraj has a surefire way to stop criminals leading the police on high speed car chases. Just lift up her police shirt and flash her watermelon tits resulting in instant distraction and the criminals crashing their car. Proven success rate of a 100%! No wonder she has that smug look of satisfaction on her face.

ANS1.jpg

Gabriella, please rename yourself to Boobriella bitch because that's all you have and it's all we motherfucking love!!!

ANS1.jpg

Great fakes as always @pkumar282 bro
Keep going 💪

Museum Curator: "We commissioned you to create a statue of Pranitha for the display but why are there so many weird fucking white stains that look like bird shit on it???"

Sculptor: "Errr, so sorry Sir, I really am, but you have no idea how she turned up to pose for the sculpture. I couldn't control my spontaneous eruptions!!!"

ANS3.jpg

Post divorce, Sam went crazy on holiday - partying on the beach without a care in the world. The clothing all came off. Drunk off her head, she danced like a total slut as cocks hardened around her. Several got pulled out of pants and their owners started to stroke them. She felt an erect cock press into her butt.

A small voice in the back of her head told her she was going to get gang fucked. But weirdly, she kind of wanted it to happen....

ANS1-2.jpg

When Nitin joined the set of the movie as an errand boy, his only thought was that he was going to meet his idol Anu Sithara. Even if all he could get was a selfie with her somehow, it would be massive, by his book.

His heart beat fast as he approached her changing room door. The sign read Madam Anu Sithara and the door was slightly ajar. Nitin didn't think twice about knocing and strolled in to get the shock of his motherfucking life.

There she stood, his idol, completely butt fucking naked, her large watermelon sized tits hanging tantalising and teasing.

"Oh my god, madam, I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to...." Nitin started to say, apologetically, averting his gaze. But, Anu didn't say anything at all. She just looked at him with a look of unmitigated sexual lust and unfulfilled desire. Nitin's cock became a fucking tent pole in his underwear. His erection was so hard it threatened to just rip through.

Nitin decided to shoot his shot. No words spoken, he just approached her and grabbed a boob in one hand, dropping his trousers and undewear in one go, allowing his erect dick to spring out. As he put one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked on it gently, she reached and grabbed his dick and began to roll his foreskin on and off his dicktip.

All he had wanted was a selfie but he never could have imagined this. He was going to fuck the hottest bitch in the Mallu fim industry and, to top it all, she was married. No one was going to believe him when he told them the story afterwards - but who the fuck cared anyway????

ANS1.jpg

Back