• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress PK's Unstable Perversion (AI Assisted) Fakes World

And things went to their inevitable denouement. She'd started it, so may as well finish it, thought Keerthy, and ripped off her bottoms to reveal her well trimmed pussy and stood full frontal.

All hell broke loose...the pent up fuck energy in the room exploded like a volcano!!!

The Netflix red logo turned white from the amount of cum that got splashed against it!!!

ANS1.jpg
uffff nakki edukkum njan ivale

When it comes to the Queen of Sex, Shriya Saran, words mean something completely different.

Music is the sound of her moans and the groans of all the lucky bastards as she takes their dicks in every open hole.

Shoot of course is the multiple cumshots that will get sprayed on to her face and tits as they finish up the fuck session of their lives!!!

ANS1.jpg
OMG thats fucking awesome bro need more shriya

Leaving her husband to talk to their good friends downstairs, Anu excused herself from the party to which they had come together to go upstairs and take a quick shower. It was too hot and she had gotten very sweaty.

Not thinking twice about it, she came out of the shower fully nude and without a towel on. After all, it was a well-known friend’s house and she felt very much at home there. She didn’t expect anyone else to be there.

And that’s where she was wrong.

She had been introduced downstairs to a young man, Suresh, who her friend said had just returned from a tour with the army. He had seemed a bit fixated on her after the introduction but she didn’t really pay it any attention.

Suresh now stood in the room also, completely naked. Anu’s eye was immediately drawn to his sizeable cock and balls under a patch of dark pubic hair. His package put her husband’s to shame. She couldn’t take her eyes off it.

Suresh’s cock stiffened and slowly grew to its full 10 inches when he realised that Anu hadn’t raised the alarm.

There was a bed in the room and Anu glanced across at it. Though she was married and a voice in her head was screaming NO, Anu knew what was going to happen. Suresh sensed it too.

They were going to fuck!!!

ANS1.jpg

Anu thought that there was no evidence of what happened during the above incident.

However, unknown to her, cameras were installed in that room. The footage leaks onto the Internet!!!

Chief: What is this I hear about the local station, no crime because all the male criminals voluntarily hand themselves in? So unusual, never been heard before.

Constable: Well, we have a female officer, Bhavana, sir and she employs some never been seen before methods. Why don't you look for yourself?

ANS2-1.jpg
Do more please on her

Forget Pushpa, I want to Pushmy erect cock inside you Rashmi!!

ANS4.jpg
Bro today I fucked my girlfriend in office basement I purposely told her to wear skirt without condom inside my car...have bought vibrator first to make her squirt and myself came inside her no problem since her husband and is my junior from college
Later after coming home took vibrator after shower used the same technique for my wife every time I was thinking of RASHMIKA only but 😛😛😛😛

Mamooty laughed out loud as he read Anu's most recent Instagram post. Innocent as it was, he knew the reality of the situation. Yes, she had met him but it most definitely wasn't just a meeting!

Ever since he had first seen her, with her built to be fucked body and slutty face, he had wanted to bury his cock deep inside every one of the bitch's holes. The fact that she had been dying to meet one of the heavyweights of the industry had definitely helped.

It took him no time to get her out of her clothes, those huge fucking tits that he had been dying to fuck swinging out, tempting him. One of the best fucks of his entire life had followed.

Now, sat at home, reading her social media post, thinking about what hey had both done together when the impotent prick she was married to was none the wiser, believing she was posting about just meeting her idol.....ha, ha, ha....if only he knew!

ANS1.jpg

Mamooty laughed out loud as he read Anu's most recent Instagram post. Innocent as it was, he knew the reality of the situation. Yes, she had met him but it most definitely wasn't just a meeting!

Ever since he had first seen her, with her built to be fucked body and slutty face, he had wanted to bury his cock deep inside every one of the bitch's holes. The fact that she had been dying to meet one of the heavyweights of the industry had definitely helped.

It took him no time to get her out of her clothes, those huge fucking tits that he had been dying to fuck swinging out, tempting him. One of the best fucks of his entire life had followed.

Now, sat at home, reading her social media post, thinking about what hey had both done together when the impotent prick she was married to was none the wiser, believing she was posting about just meeting her idol.....ha, ha, ha....if only he knew!

ANS1.jpg

Awesome fake @pkumar282 bro 👏
Love seeing this version of anu sithara
You should try mamangam next 😉

ANS1.jpg

For the video of what happened go to: PK's AI Assisted Video Fakes World - AI Fake -

Chief: Wow, the morale among the men in the force is well up and better than it has ever been before. They were down in the absolute doldrums and all pissed off and completely unmotivated. How did it turn around so spectacularly?

Constable: Sir, the new Sergeant is a woman and she has a very unique way of dressing that's really raised everything...literally

Man 1: What do you mean?

Man 2: Well, see for yourself!

ANS2.jpg
Xxl kajal 🥰

Back