• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story SNEHA: AND THE LEGEND OF 9 RINGS

Who should be as SNEHA MISTRESS cum WIFE

• Total voters
Nice story bro ?? posts quick if u doing delay means we r forgotten previous story and deficult to connect to story hope u understand ???
Sorry for the delays I have some interviews to attend, house shifting and some other stuff going so when I get time I will update.

UPDATE 3.2

Sneha arranged the table for 13 members and then everyone came and sit around the table as they like. It's a round table conference type dining table and there is a huge open place in the middle where Sneha is standing with food to serve. Sneha is wearing only a with no blouse and bra.

NrenRt.jpg

After everyone sat Sneha started serving food to everyone that is when she got her first shock when she saw her MISTRESS show Sneha a COCK of the woman sitting next to Anveshi.
A: BITCH do you like this, huh?
Sneha stood there in shock not answering to Anveshi.

NruObO.jpg

SR: (Sri Reddy) Answer my sister's questions you SLUT.
S: I......... I..........
Sana: What I, I. Answer the question do you like it or not?
S: Yes MISTRESS I like it.
SR: Nice
A: Now tell me who do you like more me

NruAHr.jpg

or this nice lady sitting next to me.
S: You MISTRESS.
Sana: Wrong Answer you will get punishment for this.
S: I'm SORRY Your HIGHNESS.
Person1: No problem honey she likes my cock that is all she gets from me even if she likes me.
Everyone bursts into laugh.
Sneha feeling sad, fear and lust at the same time.

NruQJD.jpg

One of the 10 complimented Sneha for the taste of food and other person she will like our food for the next one month and everyone laughed again.
Sneha is in confusion now of what they are talking about.

Like this everyone started taunting, scolding, complimenting and humoring Sneha.
After sometime everyone finished eating and went back to their room together. But Anveshi stayed back.
A: SLUT now clean everyone and go to your room and eat your food there and come to me exactly at 5.
NruIas.jpg

S: Ok MISTRESS.
NruVeJ.jpg

Sneha went to her room and started to eat her food from the dog bowl directly with her her mouth.

AT 5
Sneha went to Anveshi room but the door is closed and Sneha have orders from Anveshi never to disturd her when the door is locked. So Sneha just stood outside the door.
AT 6
Sri Reddy came out of the room and saw Sneha standing there and slapped her very hard and pulled Sneha inside holding Sneha hair and throwed Sneha near Anveshi feet.
Nrucbj.jpg

S: I'm SORRY My LADY.
A: Sorry for what BITCH.
S: For being late MISTRESS.
Sana: Why the fuck are you late SKANK.
NruDUQ.jpg

S: I'm standing outside the door Your HIGHNESS.
SR: Why are you standing there you filthy piece of shit.
S: I'm Sorry My LADY but MISTRESS ordered when the door is locked not to disturb her or enter the room.
A: You obeyed the orders but this time you are going to get punishment this time, because you are late. Now go and have a nice bath no bad smell from your body and shave every body part except your headhead and eyebrows.

To be continued................

UPDATE 3.2

Sneha arranged the table for 13 members and then everyone came and sit around the table as they like. It's a round table conference type dining table and there is a huge open place in the middle where Sneha is standing with food to serve. Sneha is wearing only a with no blouse and bra.

NrenRt.jpg

After everyone sat Sneha started serving food to everyone that is when she got her first shock when she saw her MISTRESS show Sneha a COCK of the woman sitting next to Anveshi.

NruObO.jpg

NruAHr.jpg

Person1: No problem honey she likes my cock that is all she gets from me even if she likes me.

NruQJD.jpg

One of the 10 complimented Sneha for the taste of food and other person she will like our food for the next one month and everyone laughed again.

Like this everyone started taunting, scolding, complimenting and humoring Sneha.
After sometime everyone finished eating and went back to their room together. But Anveshi stayed back.
A: SLUT now clean everyone and go to your room and eat your food there and come to me exactly at 5.
NruIas.jpg

NruVeJ.jpg

Sneha went to her room and started to eat her food from the dog bowl directly with her her mouth.

AT 5
Sneha went to Anveshi room but the door is closed and Sneha have orders from Anveshi never to disturd her when the door is locked. So Sneha just stood outside the door.
AT 6
Sri Reddy came out of the room and saw Sneha standing there and slapped her very hard and pulled Sneha inside holding Sneha hair and throwed Sneha near Anveshi feet.
Nrucbj.jpg

NruDUQ.jpg

S: I'm Sorry My LADY but MISTRESS ordered when the door is locked not to disturb her or enter the room.
A: You obeyed the orders but this time you are going to get punishment this time, because you are late. Now go and have a nice bath no bad smell from your body and shave every body part except your headhead and eyebrows.

Continue fast...bro....

Can't wait......

UPDATE 3.2

NrenRt.jpg

NruObO.jpg

NruAHr.jpg

NruQJD.jpg

NruIas.jpg

NruVeJ.jpg

AT 5
AT 6
Nrucbj.jpg

NruDUQ.jpg

continue bro ..

UPDATE 3.3

Sneha have a nice bath and came out naked after drying herself with a towel and stand just outside the bathroom door infront of Anveshi, Sri Reddy and Sana waiting for their orders.

zooFsb.jpg

A: Nice BITCH now wear these clothes each.
S: Yes MISTRESS

After 15 Sneha completed dressing herself infront of her 3 OWNERS. Then they make Sneha sit infront of the and did her makeup and put some jewellery on Sneha and made Sneha like a newly wed bride.

2be82e8c2fd1e6b478a136a40f9a1e05.jpg

Then Anveshi take Sneha into a room with 12 doors and made her stand exactly in the center of the room and blindfold Sneha and Anveshi goes to Door12 and stand there with a camera in hand. Suddenly Sneha can feel some hands touching her and all 10 hold different parts of Sneha and make her walk with them towards Door12.
They take Sneha to the room behind Door12 and then they leave her at the door and go the bed in the room center and sit on it. Sri Reddy give Sneha a tray consists of 10 alchohol bottles and 10 packets of cigaratte which Sneha didn't know at the time. Then Sneha started walking towards the bed and reached bed by following the directions from the 10. When she reached the bed one of them take the from Sneha hand and then Sneha started to take blessings from all of them like they are HUSBANDS with her in first night.
First all of them blessed and order Sneha to repeat the same thing. Sneha nodded and again started to take blessings from them, but this time they all spitted their SALIVA on her head. After taking blessings they order her to stand and Anveshi opened the blindfold. Sneha surprised to see FIRST NIGHT arrangements are made and of the 10 standing infront her one is completely with a 8" DICK fully erect. Sneha understand that she is going to have a FIRST NIGHT with all of them. Suddenly someone pulled Sneha to them and started kissing on the lips. After kissing for 15mins Sneha is pulled by 2 other people and they started kissing her at the same for 30 mins, after that she is pulled by 2 more and they kissed for 20mins. Then they give Sneha 1min break and next person started kissing her 10mins and after 10mins Sneha is passed to other like an object in a game. Like this all of them kissed Sneha for 3 hours and when they see the it's 11:45 PM on 30th September. For the next 10 they all played with Sneha body over the Saree itself.

Suddenly lights went off and Sneha got blindfolded again and her Saree and Petticoat is lifted up and PANTY is moved to a side and Anveshi, Sri Reddy and Sana performed some DARK MAGIC spells.

The clock started to ring and at same time of the clock ring Sneha Screamed in PAIN, PLEASURE, SURPRISE and FEAR.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......................................

After the Scream lights came back and Sri Reddy removed Sneha blindfold and Sneha shocked to all 10 of them are naked and all of them have DICKS and all 10 DICKS are inside her PUSSY at a time. Seeing that Sneha understand that the pain she is got earlier is because of that.

To be continued.........................

Back