• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
HLO GUYS,LETS CONTINUE THE STORY.
Shoot day,
Lets get straight into the introduction of heroine
I explained her the scene and she was ready.
Sam coming from her calony with a smile

Me as hero came to ask samantha to marry her this is the scene.
Someone in our group told let's see the girl and our parents also requested to cal,then same came with a stunning saree showing her navel and seducing the hero

All family members of heros family was seeing her without blinking there eyes and hero i liked the girl ,i want to talk to her so we gone to a seperate place and she was seducing me

My assistant director said cut ,he was impressed with the scene and there was a 15mins break after this scene ,then samantha manager came running to me and asked where iis madam, she is changing the costume ,oh her mom is serious she wants to talk to her .ok give your mobile i wl go and tl her ,sam was in only in shorts and bra ,i intentionally went inside and i said Sorry.
Sam: what happened dhilip,give me some time for me to get ready .
Me : sam ,ur mother is serious.she is asking you .
Sam immediately called her doctor and asked about the health ,she told to postpone the shoot ,she took a private flight and gone to her home.
In samatha's house.
Samantha mom

Sam's mom: sry for what have i done .
Sam : what happened ma?
Sam's mom : i gone to a shopping mall and there were some guys asked about you,and some boys were calling me as mother in law.at first i thought they were telling simply but they aren't.one of the people in tat gang said "i am going to make her pregnant "i cant tolerate these words and my blood pressure became high, i fainted there only .and our driver helped me to house and called the doctor.
Sam: these all are common so don't get provoked for these and all.those perverts don't have any work .
Sam's mom : please ,atleast listen me now,you have to get married within next month ,otherwise i wl drink poision or i wl commit suicide.
Sam: another marriage i cant ma pls understand my situation.
Sam's mom : hey i have agreed to all ur words ,and i even agreed to ur love marriage too now it's my time tats all pls sam listen to me ,this is my last wish pls fulfill it.

json fixer
Samantha thinked for a while but according to astrology i wl marry ,let me come in ur way only ma .
Sam's mom : thanks a lot dear ,let me find a bridegroom for you
Sam: i am doing it because of you,not for me . remember that.
Sam's mom: let's find a astrologer first.
Then i came inside the house and called sam ,she came ,what happened to Amma i asked,she is in my bedroom .go and talk to her.
Me : Amma ,i am dhilip ,i am working as a director,and i am the co partner for Sam in our next movie.how is your health.
Sams' mom : yeah I know about you, sam told all .why are sweating like this ?
Me: Amma , i came here by running from gate end i want to you to take care.
Sam's mom :you should have come with sam know
Me : she left me there only .she forgotten everything when they said you are serious.
Sam's mom: dhilip ,do you any astrologer?
Me: yes ma , for what?
Sam's mom : to find a life partner for samantha.
Me : she said she is not interested in relationship again ,wl she accept it?
Sam's mom : she already accepted .
Me : i wl bring some family astrologer tmr.
Sam's mom : can we trust him .
Me : if u have doubt,thn shall i get the clients of him ?
Sam's mom :i am trusting you .not needed ,but be careful.
Me : ok bye Amma i wl cm tmr at 5:30 tmr ....
This is my chance of my life ,i created a fake account in insta and my friend who is trying to become a actor ,i told him all , he accepted it for 50k .i was also happy.
And i named him as astrologer only.
NEXT DAY AT 5:30 PM.....
We reached the house and sam welcomed with smile and she said she has some work,so take care of my mom for some hours i wl be back,where are you going ? Sam replied to beauty parlour.ok no problem i wl take care of mom .
Mom: hi sir,i am Samantha's mother.
Astrologer: ok madam ,lets go to Pooja room .
We 3 of them gone inside the Pooja room.
Astrologer: give me ur daughter details.
Sam's mom : here take it sir.
Astrologer: remained silent for almost 10mins ,and he broke the silence by telling ,there is a big huge problem for her if she wl marry her age again.
Sam's mom: what is the solution for tat.
Astrologer: your daughter have to get married to a man,who is younger than her of atleast 10 year's.thats the only solution.
Sam's mom : in my relatives there is my brothers son...........
Astrologer: sry for interrupting in the middle ,in relatives you should not marry .
Sam's mom : who wl marry her sir,tat too 10 years younger than her ,is it possible.
Astrologer: madam, do u know who is your daughter? She is samantha.no1 heroine in India. She is the dream girl for many youngsters,if you announce that you need a bridegroom for Sam then ,there wl be atleast 50k waiting for their opportunity

Ok madam ,my job is finished.i have to go another client is waiting for me.
After an Hour , i paid for tat astrologer and came to see Samantha's mom .
Me: why are you so tensed ,ma pls be relax, otherwise your blood pressure will be high.
Mom: that astrologer told to get married to sam within next month with a man who is 10years younger than her.
Me: oh no!who wl agree for tat?
Sam's mom : wl u marry my daughter sam, dhilip?
Me: ma ,what are you saying ?don't crack a joke on serious time.
Sam's mom: no dhilip , seriously i am asking you to marry sam.i trust you and you are capable of protecting sam too.
Me: (who won't say no for this fucking lady)if Samantha accepts me her husband,i am too okay.
Sam's mom: it's my job to convince sam,go and check a calender and book a nice day to your marriage.
Me: ok ma, bye good night .i wl cal sam and tl her to reach home.
Sam's mom : ok bridegroom,take care.
(I got a hard-on hearing this ,and i didn't respond to it ,i smiled and reached me home.i couldn't control my thoughts about sam,i became naked and took a long look at my dick , it was so hard .i thought to masturbate but i controlled my feelings and i was saving my sperm for Sam ,i didn't masturbate for one month and i was storing all sperms for the first night).

ON TO THE NEXT DAY......
Sam called me
Me: hlo darling.
Sam: hey dhilip , when wl the shoot resume.?(she was shocked calling her darling.)
Me: after your marriage.
Sam: oh my mom told u all, but i don't know who is the bridegroom .
Me: i know ,go and ask ur mom.
Sam : ok dhilip, i wl tell you who is the bridegroom.she cut the phone cal.
I was laughing.
Sam's mom: hey why are screaming my name?
Sam: who is my bridegroom?
Sam's mom : it's none other than ur hero , DHILIP.
Sam: ma don't joke he is a just 23 .
Sam's mom : yeah ,i know he is 23 and he is one who wl going to marry you.
Sam: ma ,why 12 years younger than me .
Sam's mom: you are having some problem,having married same age boy or more than that.so astrologer said this solution...
Sam: had dhilip agreed for it? He doesn't have parents too.they died in a accident last year .but he is a talented youth guy.
Sam's mom : yeah he agreed ?,i didn't force him ,if you are having doubt cal him and ask .
Samantha immediately called me
Me : yeah, tell darling what's the matter?
Sam: are you ok with this? Marrying me.
Me : i must feel lucky to have you as my wife.
Sam blushed

Sam : it's okay i agree with you, buy do u know about my past.
Me: forget about the past and divorcee,now you are my wife to be.
Sam: hey confirmed only dhilip,how you changed your thinking towards me so fast because i am well settled and one of the top heroine.
Me: it's changed because of not you are no1 heroine,it's because u have a good two big hearts(boobs)
Sam: how come two hearts ,you naughty i understood.you are meaning something 2 tat i have above my waist and below my neck.
Me: yeah ,i didn't mean like tat ,my heart is also with you know ,tat i meaned.
Sam: oh ,what a escape.but u can't escape from me for remaining of our life.
Me: how come u accepted.?
Sam: i wl tl u after marriage,shall we go outings at 7:30 tonight? To pub.
Me: ok i wl be there, now give me kiss i want to hear.
Sam: then you don't want to feel,come to our house i wl give u kiss in lips ?
Me: okay be ready .
AFTER AN HOUR...
I reached her home and i was waiting for her sitting in sofa.
Then she came with a coffee in hand .

She was wearing a top and jeans.
Me: hi darling,shall we go?
Sam: wait dhilip , i have to inform to my mother .
Me : okay.
Sam's mom: where are you going sam?
Sam: i am going out with my fiance,we may be late at night so please open the door when i ring the calling bell.
Sam's mom : okok done.go and enjoy!
Me : sam come fast, it's already 8 here.
Sam: yes baby,let's go.
Me : ok bring ur cars key.
Sam: why ,we can go in bike.
Me : ok i have no problem.
Sam : ok let's go.
By saying this she hugged me sitting beside me in bike ,while speed breakers came her boobs kept hitting on my back,i couldn't resist,but i controlled as usual.
We reached the pub.
Sam was dancing and jumping in joy
Then one guy suddenly pressed Sam's waist and pulled her to close and tried to give a kiss but sam kicked him away.

And then some bouncers came and got hold of him,keep in here was told by sam ,and then she called me to dance ,i stood close to her and she immediately hold my hand and we both danced and she told tat guy to look at her ,he looked ,then she kissed me on my lips and we're doing liplocks for 3 mins or what

99 fotos
She became horny by kissing like tat ,we gone inside a room and she was rubbing my dick .
Me: sam ,wait till our marriage.
Sam: let's do it now baby.
Me : no after marriage ,we can have sleepless nights.
Sam : atleast lick my cunt.
Me : sorry sam . We can do liplocks if u want.
Sam: i am proud of you my fiance
After that we reached our home ,and Sam's mother was waiting there,
Mom:guys atleast wait till your marriage.
Sam: ma please be quiet,nothing happened between us ,he is gentleman how can he resist when a heroine like is asking his d.....
Sam's mom: what, he is a gentleman,how is my pick samantha?
Sam: it's like you only , old fashioned guy.
Sam's mom : ok beady ready on 4th October we have to go for shopping for your wedding.
Sam: ok ma.good night
Sam called me
Sam : hey dhilip, why did you kept our marrige day on 6th October .
Me: tat day is a good day.why are you asking?
Sam: tat only my first marriage was done so i asked
Me: it may be your first marrige or second marriage, but i am your permanent husband.dont remind me about my friend Naga Chaitanya.
Sam: don't talk about tat pervert ,he is in relationship with rashi Khanna,and he is teasing me by posting pictures see this dhilip

Me : we can post our first night dear ,don't worry.
Sam: he is even liplocked with her

Me: ok go and sleep atleast for 27 hours on next two days
Sam: why?
Me : after two days i wl not let you sleep after our marriage.
Sam : oh , i should have to tell this.lets see who will sleep early, challenge
Me: ok it's a challenge,if i win ,you have to what i tl you.ok?
Sam: ok ,ummah

https get filelinked com
AFTER 2 DAYS.....
We 3 of them (sam ,me and Sam's mom)went for shopping at 10 clock morning for the purpose of marriage.
Me: sam,let me select a bridal dresses for you.and sam agreed it.
Sam: ok then i wl select for you ,how much u want 1 or 2 .
Me: i am going to buy 8 bridal dresses for you ,for me 2 is okay.
Sam: hey why you want 8 bridal dresses , i wl wear only one in marriage
Me: for one week i want to you get ready in new dresses for 8 nights.ok?
Sam: wow great idea.
We bought a mangalsutra, jewels and everything needed for wedding

I selected a silver dress for marriage which was sexy,and i even bought a bikini of pink colour if she lose the challenge to me i wl ask her to wear for 4 days .
Sam: finished shopping it became dark let's go dhilip.
Me: yeah time is 7:30 ,see your dress ,tl if you don't like it.
Sam: even if i don't like ,i should wear because it was selected by you,hey what is tat pink colour.bikini?
Me: yes
Sam: oh you are getting erotic more these days
Me: my erotic level wl be in 1000 in our first night.
Sam: dont make me horny baby
Sam's mom: is all okay ,shall we go ?
Sam: yes mam wl go
Dhilip : pay the bill and get to the car i wl be taking tat car from parking area.
They paid bill and sat inside the car we reached the home on night 8 clock it was a long shopping day.
Next is our marriage on 6th October....
LETS WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE .....

compare online photo sharing services
Very very impressive story... Good job mate.. Your imagination works superbly amazing.. Keep writing more stories like this..

GOOD MORNING GUYS,
Mom and daughter paid the bill and came towards the car ,we reached the to home.after reaching the home,they had dinner,i was watching sam's body and talk was going tat who will take the responsibility of fist night arrangements,i convinced sam and her mom tat first night arrangements are done by me .they also agreed ,sam was smiling.after this discussion i said good bye and reached to me home.and it was 9pm i had decided to go sleep .but on that night i couldn't sleep at all because the thoughts of first night with sam banging her thoughts were going in my head .i kept my hand on dick and saw Sam's WhatsApp dp and i was rubbing but not masturbating,

Then one message came from Sam's WhatsApp number.the message was,
sam: hi dear,i am not getting sleep so i took my mobile and opened WhatsApp ,yow were in online ,what happened you too not getting sleep?
Me: yes baby same problem hero too,i am also not getting sleep ,i kept looking at whatsapp dp of you and i was rubbing my dick ,i can't wait for the first night sam.
sam:yes dear ,i too can't control wl u come to my house now tat you can show me glimpse of our first night.
i want you to fuck me ,pls come to our home dear.
me: please wait for one day dear ,from tomorrow we are going to do everyday .ok time is 9:30 go and sleep today only ,if you won't get sleep close your eyes tightly for few minutes and automatically the sleep will come to you.
sam: so you don't like to speak with me is it?
me:no no dear,i am getting irritated a bit because you are not sleeping,if you won't sleep now how can you be awake at tomorrow night.
Sam: so you are getting irritated because of me?
me:why should I get angry with myself dear
Sam: oh god,what a understanding husband i got .I feel very lucky dhilip to have you as my husband
Me: no we are thankful to God to get a beautiful life like this .
sam: why didn't you had breakfast in my house?
me: anyways after today,i am going to have daily in your home only.
sam: what you had now?
Me: dosa and chutney from hotel.sam,i really love to hear you voice
sam:u can hear at tmr night ,if you do your work properly
Me: sure darling ,by hearing your voice my cock has stood up and it's doubled the size.
sam: ok last question after this i wl go and sleep,can you share the some glimpse of our love making at tomorrow night?
me:eek:k,i wl say what i like ok?
sam: hm tell
me: first,you have to come to our bedroom with milk in hand ,then i wl make you sit on the king size bed with me slowly i wl raise your face and i want to see shy frok your face ,i will watch your face for few minutes and then i wl kiss you on your forehead,then on your juicy lips
sam: hm then.
me: the kiss on your lips will be a deep one .i wl insert my tongue inside your mouth and we shall exchange our saliva and then i wl remove your dress ,then make you nude ,then....
sam: okay okay ,stop! Enough.
me: why dear don't you like it
sam:i like it but cant hear anymore
me: why dear
sam: please understand
me: is your pussy became wet,is any juice dripping from your pussy.
sam: Chee naughty yes
Me: let it happen dear ,that is the love juice,my love ?
sam: ok good night,i am feeling shy and sleepy.and hey dhilip be ready tomorrow at morning itself i have to take you somewhere.
me: where?
sam: you are going to see tomorrow.byee
me: bye dear..❤️
after speaking to samantha ,i turned towards my bed and lied on the bed and i had a good and deep sleep .then my alarm hit as this is the day i was waiting since my birth.
i saw outside my window and the sun was rising the time was 6:36am

I brushed my teeth and had a bath and at 7 clock sam called me to come to the parlour and she shared the address .i reached there.i saw sam ..
sam came and hugged me and took me to her friend who is a beautician.her friend took me inside the parlour and same also came inside.i asked
me: sam what are you trying to do ?
sam:baby lie on the bed,and shave your hair around the dick and you have to remove all hairs.
me: sam i don't like to do this ,pls let's go tonight is our marriage and reception ,we have lots of work do to .
sam: dhilip,it will have some dirt around your dick ,you have remove All hairs and it should be clean... If it's not clean then how can I take it in my mouth and how to give pleasure to you??
me: i understood her situation and she was correct,she was not doing for me ,she was doing for herself and i said okay for it.
it's because of you sam i am going to shave all hairs of mine ,and her friend took me inside a room and told Me lie on the bed and romove my pants .i covered my dick my using white towel as i was not comfortable showing my dick to any girls .she congratulated me by saying 'sir you are going to marry one of the hottest girl in the country'advance happy married life .and i thanked her .she applied cream on all over my dick and around too, she was doing this for 3 times .i asked her why are doing 3 times .apply once it's okay .she said sir , Samantha don't want to have a single hair around your private part so i applied for three times.i became happy ,and after sometime she told me it's over and she left the room .i wore my pant and underwear and reached our home with sam .there was one poojari doing some poojas and were throwing some flowers towards us, so Samantha's mom took Sam to the marriage hall,and i told sam
Me: drink atleast 2 litres of milk before first night.and don't ask why as you know the reson for it
sam: ok i understood baby, we going to marriage hall, cm at 4 clock sharp don't make late dear .
Sam's mom : sam come lets go enough of talking .

And the clock strikes at 3:30 ...
i took my bike and asked my friends is everything perfect guys? They said ya dhilip it's all perfect for your first night.
ok i wl already sent your advance amount of rs 50000 your account so enjoy it.
and i reached marriage hall

I was awestruck from the entrance of it ,and our names were written in it in banner

Our function was widely publicized and romanticized by the media so much that is was the only thing most of the young adults in south India were taking about for the next few days .women's were talking about the grandeur of the function and the number of celebrities who are going to come . men were not doing anythings like gossip as they were just wanking as much as they could at the thought of samantha getting fucked by the youngster dhilip.
the media was writing articles like the wedding couples were thrilled about their marriage.as we finished our religious wedding ceremonies .we were exhausted a bit as we were getting congratulations by lot of guests.sam was looking gorgeous in bridal dress tat i picked for her

I was looking samantha and lot of people's were seeing samantha without blinking their eyes.then sam was taking pictures and called me to join to take some romantic pictures

We were romancing and i was rubbing Samantha's back

and i was noticing her cleavage and kissed in her lips too which was taken by surprise by all of them ,but sam didn't say anything but i asked sorry for Sam as i was taken away by the beauty .sam scolded me and this time she kissed me on the lips and her mom noticed it and she was clapping her hands
online image hosting
We clicked a lot pictures and in news our marriage kiss was kept spreading like viral fever .and after a break at 6:30 we changed our costumes for our marriage .i was in shite shirt and white dhoti and samantha came in red and sandal colour saree with lot of flowers on her head

Sam was looking cute and homely,i was noticing her saree and other things like face waist,and i tied my mangalsutra on samantha's neck all were jumping in joy and screamed a lot

As i tied on her neck my dick stood hard and kept noticed it and touched my dick ,some boys in the function and noticed that but all of them were throwing flowers and rises on us to congratulate us.and some formulaties were still remaining

And we finished our formalities and we were heading towards our first night ,as time was 9 clock we rushed towards the car decently our friends and samantha's mom too came with us to the place where we are going to celebrate our married night.

HI GUYS... LETS CONTINUE THE STORY FROM WHERE WE LEFT.....
as our marriage was finished without any problem. samantha's mom kept on checking the arrangements of our first night were ready or not.and she asked my friends is all okay.and they replied comfortably done mam there will be no issues .from marriage hall i and samantha went inside the car to reach our first night destination ,in the car i kept on touching her navel by playing sam keep on throwing my hand while we were playing like that my friends called me still how many hours should we wait dhilip.i calmed them just 10 mins guys we are on the way.and my school bestie asked have you made all arrangements like condoms or have u said samanatha to take pills?.we don't want anything Shabana (my girl bestie in School) .and samantha was murmuring looks like you are going to make me pregnant by today itself dhilip.no sam i won't ,if i do i am biggest fool in the world not to enjoy the body of you sam .i want you atleast for next 6 months without being pregnant.shabana heard all and she cut the phone cal by hereing our romance .after few minutes we reached the place where i want to celebrate the whole night with samantha ,we were welcomed grandly by our friends and some samanatha fans were also there,they were calling me as lucky and one in the crowd also said that"who is tat guy,he is going to the luckiest guy i ever seen,enjoy Karo Bhai ,the world is yours "then my one of my friend told he is dhilip ,he is the husband of samantha.i told him to keep quiet and we were going towards our room . I told sam to get ready by getting steam perfume bath which i want to smell and she said okay,i didn't change my dress ,i thought why ro change anyway i am going to be nude till morning so no nude .i paid to my friends for my first night arrangements.and they said enjoy the night dhilip,and rock on the bed with most beautiful girl in the planet samantha.i opened gone inside the room and i was checking the bed ,it was decorated beautifully as i wanted to be .i was waiting for the storm to begin?.i removed my dhoti and wore a track pant and i saw my dick it has already became hard

My bestie was helping samanatha with samantha friends for decorating her for me.and she also said some advise as if samantha doesn't know anything ,she wished all the best for Sam and then samantha friends pushed samantha inside our decorated room with milk in hand.she noticed the room and said wow.she was walking in flowers below arranged for her

As she came inside and she gave a flying kiss to me and she saw the decoration of the bed

She came in a bluish sleevless lehenga choli that was very similar to the wedding dress .though it was similar she wore it mainly because i had asked her to wear for this Special night.it revealed all her arms just the way I loved seeing her and she was wearing a white coat to cover her body

upload image
.she knew abou Mr that i loved peeking at her armpits plus the dress revealed a lot of midriff and even a clevage show to tease me .

image uploader
then one voice came from outside "go get busy making babies"it was Shabana .i checked whether the door is locked clearly or not .the room was very big it was lit with sexy dim yellow lighted .there was an air conditioner to maintain the temparature of the room.there was a dressing table with a full sized mirror located on the roof as we can see the backside of our body .i was feeling a little bit of nervous .sam walked towards the bed and kept her hand along the edge side of the bed .it was so smooth and Sam immediately knew that sex on this bed is going to be awesome.the bed was also decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers.i was observing sam from head to toe .it would be very usual to call her as an angel but today i felt like she was something more than the angel .i wanted to grab her then and run my hands all over that smooth firm body of Sam ,but wasn't rushing like that i maintained my coolness and saw shining golden boobs and clevage was tempting me like anything .

samantha arms were strong as she was regularly going to gym and her midriff exposed just above her navel.after seeing samantha like this my dick was dancing inside my pants i didn't make any move .i just stood there and was watching my wife who is the top actress of the country in my bedroom.i moved a little bit closer to sam .she also moved closer to me .the perfume smell of samantha was intoxicating.she touched my hand and ..
sam: dhilip my hubby??
me: hmm
sam: why are you looking at me like that
me: you are breathtaking sam
sam giggled and noticed my hard on ...and said
sam:it seems that you are already ready for tonight
me: yes i am , but not only me my brother also ready for you who is inside my pant .you are so fuckin hot sam ,when i saw you for first night time in your home ,i knew you needed some manly handling from me shall we start, i cant wait anymore .
sam: you are in for a treat dhilip .

After saying this,she pulled me and gave me a kiss on my lips

I too responded for her kiss ,i was kissing her really hard for few minutes .then sam pushed me to the bed and asked
sam: why are you so hard ,kiss softly dear
me: i am sorry babe,i couldn't control when you pulled like this

Sam: so you kissed me hard?
me: it is tough to control ,nect time i will be soft ,i became disappointed
sam: yeah baby relax .i was just pranking you ,i too enjoyed it dear
me: after hearing this i caught her hand ,i was nearing to her face. we both were staring into each other eyes, before reaching the lips we were playing hide and seek without letting our lips touch .

And all of a sudden our lips touched and before we realised we both were kissing madly ,we kept exchanging our salivas with our half opened eyes .we were looking at each other playing with our lips .time passed like a wind in front of us without even knowing it was already 10:30pm we were kissing till half an hour

2018 subaru impreza 0 60 time

We finally broke the kiss .i can see a swear on samantha forehead

and wiped her sweat by tissue paper ,i already kept a 4 bundles of tissue paper readily .i told to get samantha nude

subaru forester turbo 0 60
She obeyed and removed her top side of the dress .
sam: during our kiss , you were kissing me like Naga Chaitanya oh god he was a expert in kisses, you were sam like him
me: but i love you more than him.
she turned and came closed to me .sat on my lap facing me and we started kissing again ,by kissing her lips I started to squeeze her boobs .
me: sam your boobs are big,i never thought that your boobs wl be this big
sam: it's because you told me to drink 3 litres of milk ,i drank more than that and from past 2 weeks i was squeezing my boobs by imagining you that's the reason my boobs have become big.
me : why didn't you tell at first only?
sam: if i told you at starting your head would have been in. Between my boobs only and you wouldn't leave me
me: damn true ,now i need milk

She got up and sat on my lap facing towards me .she lifter her boobs and said go on and drink your milk

I quickly pounced on her and kept sucking hard on her boobs.
sam: ss hahh yeesss yess suck them empty my boobs my hubby . it's for you only dear
me: wow,your boobs are amazing sam .umm i started sucking them like a baby
wow they are so tasty Sam your milk is amazing hahhh all mine,i kept on sucking the boobs until they become empty
sam: took a breath and bent down that was out of the world stuff just woow .
me: yeah i never felt so full we both kissed despite our exhilaration
after emptying her boobs I kissed her lips.
sam: are you finished with my boobs dhilip
me: what ? haha i am just going to start my foreplay
sam: haha silly boy,i understood dhilip,she got on top of me and she hot her boobs out completely
me:i starter sucking on her boobs again ,this time i was going hard at her boobs
sam: ssss hahaaa my nipples are getting hard because of your tongue baby suck them sss yess
me: samantha started moaning ,hering samantha moaning i kissed hard at her boobs and chewing the boobs like it was a chiken piece
sam: yah like that baby ,you are making it intense ahhhh
me:eek:hh yeah then bear this too sam,i started kissing her neck below her ear whispering tat you smell very good sam but your warm feeling is giving me comfort like no other.i love this feeling .
sam : (closing her eyes)i love this too ,i never felt like in this ages even though i had two relationships with actors ,has god given you something special ,what are you doing ,you are burning up with your desires
me: shall we take it to the next level babe
sam: it is hard to say no as you are my husband and today is our first night .
i made her sleep on the bed with me over top .i removed her underwear garments and throwed into the corner of the room ,i kept kissing her upper body and i reached to her navel.

sam: dhilip my husband ,you are making me feel shy

me: the shy looks beautiful in your face ,don't worry you will be back to horny in a second .saying this i spread her legs ,i saw her pussy for first time ,i kept one finger around her pussy as i was rubbing .i kept licking her navel .
sam:you are licking on of the sweetest navel ,is it?
me: yeah no doubt in that i am licking the best and yummiest navel and pussy in India and that is my wife samantha
me: yeah it's Samantha Ruth dhilip from now onwards my name is this , my husband is also included
me: after licking her navel,i removed my hand from her pussy and cleanly observed her pussy,but tasting her navel was equally good tasting her boobs
i went crazy after seeing her pussy ,there is not even a single hair .

even though her age is 35 she is a hot babe she has kept her pussy cleanly shaved and it was fresh not even a single small hair in her whitish pussy ,i was mouthwatering seeing her pussy. I wanted to take her pussy ,her aroma makes me wild ,i began to spread her pussy lips .i thought only few have licked her pussy i wasn't like to disturb our feeling .i inserted my tongue and licked all around her pussy .i started sucking samantha pussy more deeply ,i came to bathroom as was i urgent at tat time samantha was rubbing her pussy

as i came back from bathroom.i started sucking her pussy from where i left off as i can see samantha enjoying her pussy eaten by her me.i moved my hand towards her boobs .samantha was biting her lips as she knows the sweet pain my tongue gives to her pussy .she held the bedsheet tightly to control herself but as soon as I liked her pussy with my tongue around for about 15-20 minutes from bottom to top of side pussy .she got up moaning and closed her eyes and pushed me out of her pussy in ecstacy within seconds she squirted on the bed .

she was loving me so much as she did not squirt on my face
me: it was superb taste ,you are so protective towards me
sam: haha but expect it every time ,as i may do some bad things too
me: sure sam ,if you squirt on my face i don't have any problem ,it is amrutham from God giving to me , i wl imagine like this ,i never mind it at all
sam: now it's my time , i want to give it back a return gift to this
me: what return gift(i acted innocently)
sam:i am going to take my property ,look at your dick it is struggling to come out from your pant.
me: go on take a look
sam : i am feeling shy

sam came towards me and noticed my hard on she is coming close to my dick ..... LETS SEE HOW SAM❤️ PLEASURES DHILIP? ON THIER FIRST NIGHT .....COMING SOON IN NEXT UPDATE ......

Hi guys, let's see how samantha pleasures his husband Dhilip who is younger than her ,the age difference is 13 years.....
sam: i want to give you a return gift ,look at your dick it's is struggling to come out of the pant.
me: then go on and take a look
sam: i am feeling shy
even though she was feeling shy ,she slowly reached to my dick and got it out of my underpants
me: how is it?

Sam: wow it is big and you have a very thick dick too.for soo many days you were hiding your dick to not show me
me: from now onwards i won't hide at all baby ,it's all yours can you start with a stroke on stroke?
sam: u had to ask? I wl do it with pleasure baby
she kneeled down and started rubbing my dick

me: i stared moaning and i started saying now you have mine taste it sam
sam: ok let me give it back to you
me: and here comes my favourite part of sex ,blowjob from my wife
sam: oh it's your favourite then i wl surely try and i am going to give my 120% of best to pleasure you dhilip.
she sat between my legs and held my dick after Sam's handjob my cock raised hard and high in her hand ,and also my dick has increased its size a 0.5inches more
sam: i love your dick .it has a perfect dick for me which i was craving from my two ex boyfriends (she mentioned siddarth and naga Chaitanya)but none of them having the dick of your size i am proud of you dhilip.
she held at my dick and licked it from bottom to top while watching me .she imitated what I did to her pussy .i was feeling her sweet lips around my dick and it was my first blowjob experience ( it was from the mouth of samantha, the leading actress in the country and she was my wife too)from the hottest lips of the town.i was stunned by the action of samantha as she was kept an eye contact with me ,i was turned on feeling an electric shock through my body ,it was sending shockwaves through my body as if samantha is electrifying my body .i stared to go to the bed as i can't able to stand from the lips of samantha .i never used drugs but now i am experiencing the drug feeling .even though i dragged samantha to the corner of the bed still she was keeping her mouth on my dick and she was laughing looking at my sweet struggle .the blowjob was so smooth but still it was intense she started to sideways of my dick

and she is licking it in all sides,them she kept her mouth on top part of the dick and started using her tongue on the hole side of the dick on top.it was a sensitive part but samantha knew it how to handle it perfectly.
the pain was also there but it was the only pain u wanted everyday from samantha.i can see myself getting turned on like hell after some time samantha decided to increase her speed and once again took my whole dick in her mouth and started making eye contact with me ,as i slowly closed my eyes sam shouted
Sam: dhilip , don't close your eyes i am making some new things in my life that i never did before but you are not witnessing it in your yes.make a eye contact with me dear ,i want you to enjoy the pleasure .
i stared moaning and obeyed her instructions and she was trying hard at my dick but i wasn't cumming so sam took back her breath and drank some water and after drinking water she wasn't wasting a single second and she was smiling and gone to lower part of my dick .she went down ond took my balls in her mouth and kept sucking them hard .i felt as if she is going to pull my balls out of my body.samantha was enjoying what she was doing.she sucked my dick for some more time and i stared asking to sam
me: baby for how long you are going to suck my dick
sam: till you cum i will be giving you a blowjob
Me: i am satisfied,it's enough i can't wait to enter your pussy ,let's go to next level
samantha stopped the process of blowjob but she kept her hand on my dick and asked me

sam: you are saying you are satisfied but you didn't cum , this is your favourite part of sex know so i won't leave you untill you cum
me: baby understand,it will take time for me to cum ,atleast still you have to do for next 7 to 10 minutes and anymore i can't wait to enter you
sam : no problem,i can still do it for an hour too.i wanted you to enjoy the ultimate pleasure through the phase of blowjob.
(i too wanted to get a long blowjob but at the same time i want to enter her pussy as soon as possible but she wasn't agreeing tat if i cum she would go to next level) anyways i was enjoying so i kept silent and this time sam started Slow and steadily held my dick inside her mouth.

picture upload
it was my best feeling so far in my life and i was expecting more in the future. Samantha's lips are like intoxicated drug .i closed my eyes and started imagining things( the most wanted girl in the bed and the top actress of the country is giving me a blowjob ,and how can I explain these things i don't have words at all.dream of many youngsters are becoming true ok presence of me and it was a "dream came true moment" for me.) Slowly i kept my hand on her head and forced a little bit .samantha noticed my hand on her head and she smiled and told to take my hand (i don't want to take her hand ,but if i donr respect her words it will create a bad impact on me so after thinking these i obeyed for her words again) i started murmuring again
me: oh my god ,please this should not be a dream
sam: it's not and i want you to witness it fully
me: haah sam sss umm yes sam like tat only , this is too exciting for me now.
sam: what's the matter dhilip .you wanted me right , here i am sucking your dick and i love your dick soo much
me : yeah samantha i wanted you my love,now you are pleasuring me thanks a lot sam
sam: take back your gratitude baby still you haven't cummed yet.
my precum was oozing from my dick and samantha kicked that too

samantha was giving me blowjob with a loving face and doing it passionately .once again i held her head and pressed hard at my dick but this time she wasn't telling me anything.i stared to feel ,i am going to cum soon by that time she removed her mouth out of my dick and started to suck my balls ,sam was really not giving up until i cum and samantha started getting more intense ok her face and starting saying
sam: you.....you naughty boy ,you are trying not to cum ,i am going to show you stars .
my dick was shining like diamond and stars with Sam's saliva and i was totally lost in the intense pleasure she was giving me ,she started increasing her pace as she took my whole dick in her mouth .i was feeling like i am going to cum ,i informed her tat i want to cum ok her face but she wanted to taste my semen i was more than happy ,i did as she told and i cummed on her mouth in heavy loads as her mouth was fully covered by my cum i even cummed on her eyes forehead too .she started to lick and cleaned my dick without a single drop.

she was surprised tat how can a human being can store this much of cum
sam: hey are you human or alien
me: you made me alien sam, because of your mouth i cummed like that ,how was the taste?
sam: it was so good and it was yummy too
me: thanks a lot sam,for giving me the ultimate pleasure
sam: hmmmm
me: but my best moment of my life is yet to come sam,this is just a trailer
sam: she looked at the clock and it was already 12:30 clock dhilip ,when we are going to sleep
me: sleep ?i told you i won't let you sleep till morning .we still have time for 6 or 7 hours i can bang you till morning babe come lets celebrate our first night
sam: dhilip ,i wanted to sleep .i can understand your feeling towards me ,hmmm (she started thinking) ok give me 15 mins break
me: ok come soon i wl be waiting for you in our bed
she gone inside trail room ,i don't know for what reason
then after 15mins samantha came to my bed .

i was surprised looking at sam ,she was already semi nude in blowjob but now she totally nude in front of me.she had applied some makeup on her face and red lipsticks ,first of all Sam's lips are so pink in colour after putting red lipsticks she had became more hot . She sat on our bed and asked shall we start?

Without waiting for a second i took Sam in my arms and i started kissing her forcefully ,she was resisting me at start but as i continued hard kiss on her lips she started reacting to my kiss and she also reciprocated to the kiss.and then i opened her legs and stretched her pussy to the maximum extent and for the 2nd time i stared licking her pussy then i got a plan to make to dick wet .i was in a 69 position on one hand i was rubbing my dick on the fucking face of Sam and on the another i was enjoying her pussy.she gasped some breath and told me to wait for some minutes but i didn't listen to her words as my lust words sam was full .i intentionally kept my dick on her face and also started sucking my cock again and this happened for 5 minutes and stopped licking her pussy once my dick was enough wet to enter her pussy .i changed my position and kissed her in lips with full lust in my eyes
Shall we start the real game sam?? She said hmm.she gave me a green signal and here we go .i groaned as i pushed my dick inside her pussy,

flag waver gif maker
She gave me a look after i inserted my cock in her cum wowww! What a look,fuck it was so good .i started fucking her and sam also adjusted to my cock within few minutes and sam started moaning.i started fucking her from behind as is held her slim and sexy waist on both the sides and increased the speed of my thrusts inside her pussy.

Me: you got a nice pussy sam it's wet and it is inviting me
sam: yes dhilip my pussy craves for your dick .i already leaked once after you penetrated within 5 minutes
me: really so fast ,then it's my time now

samantha slowly started moaning again ,she was making movements with my dick
sam: dhilip i love your dick and i am loving this fucking too .i even love how your dick is piercing into my pussy tightly ,the pain is giving awesome feeling
me: yeah sam ,what an ass you have i can't slow at all as your ass is front of my eyes.
I fucked her for more than 15 minutes in that postion only. Then samantha told me to stop ,i stopped and she immediately sat on my lap and kissed is my lips ,she got on top of me as we both were kissing with our tongues.samantha inserted my dick slowly and started riding my dick at a medium pace

free image hosting
which was neither too slow not too fast ,it is pace where both of us were enjoying .as samantha got up i was pressing her milky boobs ,she was in heaven as i was fondling her boobs and giving smooth strokes from my dick as i started giving strokes to samanatha ,she reduced her speed and started kissing my lips. After some time i saw sam was getting exhausted to my strokes ,by seeing her expression my dick became too hard i couldn't control and i continuously gave hard strokes to her ,

suddenly she was screaming like anything but she didn't say to stop .as i was enjoying she controlled her emotions .i stared fucking very hard seeing her expression ok her face so close.i reduced my speed and sam was laughing as she was riding me .she was riding me slowly for few minutes i was storking her cunt slowly then i told her "let me do it sam "she also accepted and i turned her to get over her tip.i stood ok top her i took my dick out and positioned it again on her pussy for 10 mins and then i pushed my dick in again and inside her cunt meanwhile samantha was holding her boobs and turning her head to the side closing her eyes . I again gave some soft storkes by understanding the situation of my wife samantha by continuously fucking her ,i held her arms and gone to bring to water for her simultaneously i was fucking her too held in my arms and i have her water ,while she was drinking water i slowly fucked her and after drinking the water immediately i threw her on the sofa ,i transferred her place from King size bed to sofa .i spread her legs ,i started fucking her pussy smoothly

but this samantha told me to increase speed as i increased my pace ,samanatha was getting the pleasure of a lifetime, she told me tat she want to ride me on sofa ,so i picked her up ,i kept my head on sofa and samantha started to ride on me ,this time she wasn't safe she was jumping like trampoline and she screamed more and more .meanwhile i was squeezing and sucking her tasty boobs .i held her down ,i am going to give my hardest strokes of the night to sam .i increased my pace to the fullest and gave a huge thrust that samantha starting screaming as she is going to die and told me to remove my dick out of her pussy ,i don't want to change while i am this mood sam, sam told atleast place me on bed i placed her on the bed , but still my dick was in her cunt .

image upload
so she got up fast and kissed me vigorously.i hugged her back and held her in my arms and once again i continued my work for the night which is banging samantha.i was not liking to go slow again, so decided to realease my semen on samantha's face .i kept banging her as hard as possible ,she stopped moaning and looked me in the eye and said "this is the fun we should do more oftenly dhilip.i replied her back with a smile and a comment "we are going to this everyday atleast twice sam, and i am not going to waste my time anymore".sam laughed at the comment and at the same time she started moaning too .she kept rolling on the bed for sometime so i decide to cum on her face as soon as possible i placed her at my comfort zone and kept banging hard continuously for 5-6minutes then i informed her That i am going to cum on her face but she again to said that she want to taste my semen ,she immediately stopped me and gone to her knees and took my dick in her mouth and finally i released my cum for 3rd time in her mouth as she was liking the taste of semen .

image uploader
she sucked my dick untill the last drop of semen which is a protein shake for my love samantha. She took my white juice happily in her mouth. But my fantasy was still unremain i was liking to cum on her face (as we know it is the sexiest part of Samantha's body , atleast once in our lifetime we have a fantasy that we have fuck her hard and cum on her face )but still some energy was left in my body ,so i took break for 10mins for the 3rd round ,i didn't inform to samantha .i gone to my bedroom and made my dick hard by seeing the photo of Sam and me .sam was close to my dick and i told her to give a pose like this and she gave.

upload image
i immediately set as wallpaper and by covering my dick i edit a lollipop in place of my dick and told sam to post in her Instagram.she also accepted as some part of her boobs were pictured she told to edit that but i told her to post it like that ,she finally agreed and she posted it .within 3 minutes 30 lakhs likes were given on the past and there were some nasty comment's to like"oh that young guy is living his dream life ,and look at his dick even though we cannot see fully ,i think he will not make her pregnant for atleast next 3 months he will going to enjoy all of body by inch by inch"by reading this comment my dick again saluted to sam. Majority of comments were "show the dick of your husband sam"and Tamanna was also commented by saying"you are very lucky sam to get a husband like him, hope you enjoy more and more nights like this,waiting for the confirmation of baby within next 6 months".

Samantha was laughing at the comment of Tamanna and even replied her "now now tammy,after 6 months there will be a good news".she got up all sudden from the bed as she decided to go to washroom as she was little bit dirty because of a guy like me fucking her .i stopped her by holding her her.
me: where are you going sam?
sam: to clean my self ,i was feeling a little bit dirty and awkard too.
me: i want to cum on your face
sam: ok , tomorrow you can come on my face as she decided to make a baby after 6 months
me: i can't wait till tomorrow?

sam: hey what are you saying ,you have cummed for 3 times and still you want to go another round ah ?
me : i showed her my dick was little bit hard compared to last time
sam: if you fuck again tonight ,surely i can't able to walk for next 3 days.do you want sex fow now if you do now,there will be no sex for next 2 or3 days are you okay with it?
me: what the fuck! I don't want now ,i wl bang you tomorrow only Sam but tomorrow i am will go hard as my strength .
sam: ok let me go and come as fresh
me: can I join?
sam: but promise me tat you won't fuck me in washroom
me: immediately promised her
after going inside i kissed her neck ,i was playing with her boobs and i was so horny i kept rubbing my dick on her pussy but as Samantha's condition i didn't insert her .i was making her horny and i kept rubbing her clit for some time she immediately gone to her knees and gave me a another sluttiest blowjob.and finally i released my cum on her fucking face only feww drops of cum were on her face as i released my load for 4th time within 7 hours .i was really tired after 4 times cumming i didn't take a shower.i immediately gone to my bed and and i had decided to sleep.we had a very good sleep and we like this in entire morning

( it was morning as night we were busy in bed) we fucked for 7:30 hours in the first night as couple and HUSBAND AND WIFE too
I achieved what I wanted ,finally after lot of dramas i finally fucked my girl samantha and i maaried her too

IF YOU GUYS NEED HONEYMOON ,I WANT SOME MEMBERS WHO CAN DO FAKES AS I SAY IS ANYONE THERE , PLS MSG ME AND WE WORK AS A TEAM,, THANK YOU GUYS....

NEXT STORY IS ON AMRITHA IYER COMING SOON

Back