• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Thanks bro?
If possible try to give a extension to this samantha and dhilip story like

Samantha ex husband and Naga Chaitanya the former friend of dhilip getting a jealousy of this marriage or dhilip and samantha

And tries to interfere and give some trouble
When they go for some outing or honeymoon or some shooting which got paused at the beginning of the story via which dhilip meets samantha and her mother

N
Hi guys, let's see how samantha pleasures his husband Dhilip who is younger than her ,the age difference is 13 years.....
sam: i want to give you a return gift ,look at your dick it's is struggling to come out of the pant.
me: then go on and take a look
sam: i am feeling shy
even though she was feeling shy ,she slowly reached to my dick and got it out of my underpants
me: how is it?

Sam: wow it is big and you have a very thick dick too.for soo many days you were hiding your dick to not show me
me: from now onwards i won't hide at all baby ,it's all yours can you start with a stroke on stroke?
sam: u had to ask? I wl do it with pleasure baby
she kneeled down and started rubbing my dick

me: i stared moaning and i started saying now you have mine taste it sam
sam: ok let me give it back to you
me: and here comes my favourite part of sex ,blowjob from my wife
sam: oh it's your favourite then i wl surely try and i am going to give my 120% of best to pleasure you dhilip.
she sat between my legs and held my dick after Sam's handjob my cock raised hard and high in her hand ,and also my dick has increased its size a 0.5inches more
sam: i love your dick .it has a perfect dick for me which i was craving from my two ex boyfriends (she mentioned siddarth and naga Chaitanya)but none of them having the dick of your size i am proud of you dhilip.
she held at my dick and licked it from bottom to top while watching me .she imitated what I did to her pussy .i was feeling her sweet lips around my dick and it was my first blowjob experience ( it was from the mouth of samantha, the leading actress in the country and she was my wife too)from the hottest lips of the town.i was stunned by the action of samantha as she was kept an eye contact with me ,i was turned on feeling an electric shock through my body ,it was sending shockwaves through my body as if samantha is electrifying my body .i stared to go to the bed as i can't able to stand from the lips of samantha .i never used drugs but now i am experiencing the drug feeling .even though i dragged samantha to the corner of the bed still she was keeping her mouth on my dick and she was laughing looking at my sweet struggle .the blowjob was so smooth but still it was intense she started to sideways of my dick

and she is licking it in all sides,them she kept her mouth on top part of the dick and started using her tongue on the hole side of the dick on top.it was a sensitive part but samantha knew it how to handle it perfectly.
the pain was also there but it was the only pain u wanted everyday from samantha.i can see myself getting turned on like hell after some time samantha decided to increase her speed and once again took my whole dick in her mouth and started making eye contact with me ,as i slowly closed my eyes sam shouted
Sam: dhilip , don't close your eyes i am making some new things in my life that i never did before but you are not witnessing it in your yes.make a eye contact with me dear ,i want you to enjoy the pleasure .
i stared moaning and obeyed her instructions and she was trying hard at my dick but i wasn't cumming so sam took back her breath and drank some water and after drinking water she wasn't wasting a single second and she was smiling and gone to lower part of my dick .she went down ond took my balls in her mouth and kept sucking them hard .i felt as if she is going to pull my balls out of my body.samantha was enjoying what she was doing.she sucked my dick for some more time and i stared asking to sam
me: baby for how long you are going to suck my dick
sam: till you cum i will be giving you a blowjob
Me: i am satisfied,it's enough i can't wait to enter your pussy ,let's go to next level
samantha stopped the process of blowjob but she kept her hand on my dick and asked me

sam: you are saying you are satisfied but you didn't cum , this is your favourite part of sex know so i won't leave you untill you cum
me: baby understand,it will take time for me to cum ,atleast still you have to do for next 7 to 10 minutes and anymore i can't wait to enter you
sam : no problem,i can still do it for an hour too.i wanted you to enjoy the ultimate pleasure through the phase of blowjob.
(i too wanted to get a long blowjob but at the same time i want to enter her pussy as soon as possible but she wasn't agreeing tat if i cum she would go to next level) anyways i was enjoying so i kept silent and this time sam started Slow and steadily held my dick inside her mouth.

picture upload
it was my best feeling so far in my life and i was expecting more in the future. Samantha's lips are like intoxicated drug .i closed my eyes and started imagining things( the most wanted girl in the bed and the top actress of the country is giving me a blowjob ,and how can I explain these things i don't have words at all.dream of many youngsters are becoming true ok presence of me and it was a "dream came true moment" for me.) Slowly i kept my hand on her head and forced a little bit .samantha noticed my hand on her head and she smiled and told to take my hand (i don't want to take her hand ,but if i donr respect her words it will create a bad impact on me so after thinking these i obeyed for her words again) i started murmuring again
me: oh my god ,please this should not be a dream
sam: it's not and i want you to witness it fully
me: haah sam sss umm yes sam like tat only , this is too exciting for me now.
sam: what's the matter dhilip .you wanted me right , here i am sucking your dick and i love your dick soo much
me : yeah samantha i wanted you my love,now you are pleasuring me thanks a lot sam
sam: take back your gratitude baby still you haven't cummed yet.
my precum was oozing from my dick and samantha kicked that too

samantha was giving me blowjob with a loving face and doing it passionately .once again i held her head and pressed hard at my dick but this time she wasn't telling me anything.i stared to feel ,i am going to cum soon by that time she removed her mouth out of my dick and started to suck my balls ,sam was really not giving up until i cum and samantha started getting more intense ok her face and starting saying
sam: you.....you naughty boy ,you are trying not to cum ,i am going to show you stars .
my dick was shining like diamond and stars with Sam's saliva and i was totally lost in the intense pleasure she was giving me ,she started increasing her pace as she took my whole dick in her mouth .i was feeling like i am going to cum ,i informed her tat i want to cum ok her face but she wanted to taste my semen i was more than happy ,i did as she told and i cummed on her mouth in heavy loads as her mouth was fully covered by my cum i even cummed on her eyes forehead too .she started to lick and cleaned my dick without a single drop.

she was surprised tat how can a human being can store this much of cum
sam: hey are you human or alien
me: you made me alien sam, because of your mouth i cummed like that ,how was the taste?
sam: it was so good and it was yummy too
me: thanks a lot sam,for giving me the ultimate pleasure
sam: hmmmm
me: but my best moment of my life is yet to come sam,this is just a trailer
sam: she looked at the clock and it was already 12:30 clock dhilip ,when we are going to sleep
me: sleep ?i told you i won't let you sleep till morning .we still have time for 6 or 7 hours i can bang you till morning babe come lets celebrate our first night
sam: dhilip ,i wanted to sleep .i can understand your feeling towards me ,hmmm (she started thinking) ok give me 15 mins break
me: ok come soon i wl be waiting for you in our bed
she gone inside trail room ,i don't know for what reason
then after 15mins samantha came to my bed .

i was surprised looking at sam ,she was already semi nude in blowjob but now she totally nude in front of me.she had applied some makeup on her face and red lipsticks ,first of all Sam's lips are so pink in colour after putting red lipsticks she had became more hot . She sat on our bed and asked shall we start?

Without waiting for a second i took Sam in my arms and i started kissing her forcefully ,she was resisting me at start but as i continued hard kiss on her lips she started reacting to my kiss and she also reciprocated to the kiss.and then i opened her legs and stretched her pussy to the maximum extent and for the 2nd time i stared licking her pussy then i got a plan to make to dick wet .i was in a 69 position on one hand i was rubbing my dick on the fucking face of Sam and on the another i was enjoying her pussy.she gasped some breath and told me to wait for some minutes but i didn't listen to her words as my lust words sam was full .i intentionally kept my dick on her face and also started sucking my cock again and this happened for 5 minutes and stopped licking her pussy once my dick was enough wet to enter her pussy .i changed my position and kissed her in lips with full lust in my eyes
Shall we start the real game sam?? She said hmm.she gave me a green signal and here we go .i groaned as i pushed my dick inside her pussy,

flag waver gif maker
She gave me a look after i inserted my cock in her cum wowww! What a look,fuck it was so good .i started fucking her and sam also adjusted to my cock within few minutes and sam started moaning.i started fucking her from behind as is held her slim and sexy waist on both the sides and increased the speed of my thrusts inside her pussy.

Me: you got a nice pussy sam it's wet and it is inviting me
sam: yes dhilip my pussy craves for your dick .i already leaked once after you penetrated within 5 minutes
me: really so fast ,then it's my time now

samantha slowly started moaning again ,she was making movements with my dick
sam: dhilip i love your dick and i am loving this fucking too .i even love how your dick is piercing into my pussy tightly ,the pain is giving awesome feeling
me: yeah sam ,what an ass you have i can't slow at all as your ass is front of my eyes.
I fucked her for more than 15 minutes in that postion only. Then samantha told me to stop ,i stopped and she immediately sat on my lap and kissed is my lips ,she got on top of me as we both were kissing with our tongues.samantha inserted my dick slowly and started riding my dick at a medium pace

free image hosting
which was neither too slow not too fast ,it is pace where both of us were enjoying .as samantha got up i was pressing her milky boobs ,she was in heaven as i was fondling her boobs and giving smooth strokes from my dick as i started giving strokes to samanatha ,she reduced her speed and started kissing my lips. After some time i saw sam was getting exhausted to my strokes ,by seeing her expression my dick became too hard i couldn't control and i continuously gave hard strokes to her ,

suddenly she was screaming like anything but she didn't say to stop .as i was enjoying she controlled her emotions .i stared fucking very hard seeing her expression ok her face so close.i reduced my speed and sam was laughing as she was riding me .she was riding me slowly for few minutes i was storking her cunt slowly then i told her "let me do it sam "she also accepted and i turned her to get over her tip.i stood ok top her i took my dick out and positioned it again on her pussy for 10 mins and then i pushed my dick in again and inside her cunt meanwhile samantha was holding her boobs and turning her head to the side closing her eyes . I again gave some soft storkes by understanding the situation of my wife samantha by continuously fucking her ,i held her arms and gone to bring to water for her simultaneously i was fucking her too held in my arms and i have her water ,while she was drinking water i slowly fucked her and after drinking the water immediately i threw her on the sofa ,i transferred her place from King size bed to sofa .i spread her legs ,i started fucking her pussy smoothly

but this samantha told me to increase speed as i increased my pace ,samanatha was getting the pleasure of a lifetime, she told me tat she want to ride me on sofa ,so i picked her up ,i kept my head on sofa and samantha started to ride on me ,this time she wasn't safe she was jumping like trampoline and she screamed more and more .meanwhile i was squeezing and sucking her tasty boobs .i held her down ,i am going to give my hardest strokes of the night to sam .i increased my pace to the fullest and gave a huge thrust that samantha starting screaming as she is going to die and told me to remove my dick out of her pussy ,i don't want to change while i am this mood sam, sam told atleast place me on bed i placed her on the bed , but still my dick was in her cunt .

image upload
so she got up fast and kissed me vigorously.i hugged her back and held her in my arms and once again i continued my work for the night which is banging samantha.i was not liking to go slow again, so decided to realease my semen on samantha's face .i kept banging her as hard as possible ,she stopped moaning and looked me in the eye and said "this is the fun we should do more oftenly dhilip.i replied her back with a smile and a comment "we are going to this everyday atleast twice sam, and i am not going to waste my time anymore".sam laughed at the comment and at the same time she started moaning too .she kept rolling on the bed for sometime so i decide to cum on her face as soon as possible i placed her at my comfort zone and kept banging hard continuously for 5-6minutes then i informed her That i am going to cum on her face but she again to said that she want to taste my semen ,she immediately stopped me and gone to her knees and took my dick in her mouth and finally i released my cum for 3rd time in her mouth as she was liking the taste of semen .

image uploader
she sucked my dick untill the last drop of semen which is a protein shake for my love samantha. She took my white juice happily in her mouth. But my fantasy was still unremain i was liking to cum on her face (as we know it is the sexiest part of Samantha's body , atleast once in our lifetime we have a fantasy that we have fuck her hard and cum on her face )but still some energy was left in my body ,so i took break for 10mins for the 3rd round ,i didn't inform to samantha .i gone to my bedroom and made my dick hard by seeing the photo of Sam and me .sam was close to my dick and i told her to give a pose like this and she gave.

upload image
i immediately set as wallpaper and by covering my dick i edit a lollipop in place of my dick and told sam to post in her Instagram.she also accepted as some part of her boobs were pictured she told to edit that but i told her to post it like that ,she finally agreed and she posted it .within 3 minutes 30 lakhs likes were given on the past and there were some nasty comment's to like"oh that young guy is living his dream life ,and look at his dick even though we cannot see fully ,i think he will not make her pregnant for atleast next 3 months he will going to enjoy all of body by inch by inch"by reading this comment my dick again saluted to sam. Majority of comments were "show the dick of your husband sam"and Tamanna was also commented by saying"you are very lucky sam to get a husband like him, hope you enjoy more and more nights like this,waiting for the confirmation of baby within next 6 months".

Samantha was laughing at the comment of Tamanna and even replied her "now now tammy,after 6 months there will be a good news".she got up all sudden from the bed as she decided to go to washroom as she was little bit dirty because of a guy like me fucking her .i stopped her by holding her her.
me: where are you going sam?
sam: to clean my self ,i was feeling a little bit dirty and awkard too.
me: i want to cum on your face
sam: ok , tomorrow you can come on my face as she decided to make a baby after 6 months
me: i can't wait till tomorrow?

sam: hey what are you saying ,you have cummed for 3 times and still you want to go another round ah ?
me : i showed her my dick was little bit hard compared to last time
sam: if you fuck again tonight ,surely i can't able to walk for next 3 days.do you want sex fow now if you do now,there will be no sex for next 2 or3 days are you okay with it?
me: what the fuck! I don't want now ,i wl bang you tomorrow only Sam but tomorrow i am will go hard as my strength .
sam: ok let me go and come as fresh
me: can I join?
sam: but promise me tat you won't fuck me in washroom
me: immediately promised her
after going inside i kissed her neck ,i was playing with her boobs and i was so horny i kept rubbing my dick on her pussy but as Samantha's condition i didn't insert her .i was making her horny and i kept rubbing her clit for some time she immediately gone to her knees and gave me a another sluttiest blowjob.and finally i released my cum on her fucking face only feww drops of cum were on her face as i released my load for 4th time within 7 hours .i was really tired after 4 times cumming i didn't take a shower.i immediately gone to my bed and and i had decided to sleep.we had a very good sleep and we like this in entire morning

( it was morning as night we were busy in bed) we fucked for 7:30 hours in the first night as couple and HUSBAND AND WIFE too
I achieved what I wanted ,finally after lot of dramas i finally fucked my girl samantha and i maaried her too

IF YOU GUYS NEED HONEYMOON ,I WANT SOME MEMBERS WHO CAN DO FAKES AS I SAY IS ANYONE THERE , PLS MSG ME AND WE WORK AS A TEAM,, THANK YOU GUYS....

NEXT STORY IS ON AMRITHA IYER COMING SOON
Nice story i enjoyed it thoroughly brother ?

If possible try to give a extension to this samantha and dhilip story like

Samantha ex husband and Naga Chaitanya the former friend of dhilip getting a jealousy of this marriage or dhilip and samantha

And tries to interfere and give some trouble
When they go for some outing or honeymoon or some shooting which got paused at the beginning of the story via which dhilip meets samantha and her mother
I need samantha new fakes bro ,if new fakes are available,i will surely write

GOOD MORNING GUYS,Sorry for the delay. Here is the update of Samantha honeymoon.
we enjoyed our first night especially I enjoyed Samantha's body last night .

I have cummed 4 times for my dream girl in a single night ,while I was planning for honeymoon then Sam woke up and kissed me in and asked

sam: what are you thinking honey?
me: nothing but just planning our our honeymoon
sam: where have you planned
me: I am planning some hill station ideas but how can we reach there ,it atleast needs a 6 hours if we go through flight,and we have to arrangements like resort booking ,how can we in a single day?
sam: no problem honey,we can there by private jet
Me: hey do you own a private jet?
sam: yes honey, I am working in film industry for 13 years ,how couldn't I bought I jet of my own
me: yes , recently you were celebrating 13 years of Samantha,how were you treated,had you gave some parties tell about the fans of yours

sam: yeah see this picture which are made by fans

I was overwhelmed by the love of my fans and I wanted give them a treat for their and and a good content movie so I had done shakuntala movie for my fans.
me: you are so blessed but let's continue what were we planning for our honeymoon,sam your salary is 5crores per film then how did you bought a private jet ?
sam: my net worth is around 101cr officially but unofficially Its 250 crores honey.it was one of my dream to buy a private jet
me: ok let's don't waste our precious time, be ready within 2 hours.dont pack your clothes, we have to go for shopping and buy some lingeries to you
sam: you naughty ? Why new I am having lots officially lingeries honey
me: it's our first honey and I want you to be in new clothes all time
sam: are you sure that I am going to be in my full clothes ,haha
me: not surely but most of the time you will be in nude only
sam: why are making me wet now only money?
me: you horny girl, you chose sex inspite of food .now I am making you wet ah?
sam: yeah I preferred sex on food and I never knew that would spread this viral
after sam saying this ,I pulled the bedsheet and we had a romantic liplock for 5 minutes

and meanwhile I started squeezing her boobs then I reached her pussy . Samantha's mom called us to make us fresh as soon as we heard Sam's mom was we broke our distance.she told us to get fresh as she is going to clean out bedroom ,we obeyed like a good couple and we bathed in a separate room
we were ready within one hour and we still had one hour left to arrange the private jet.we had breakfasts and I took sma to lingerie shops .she requested me to give her 20 minutes as she is likely to come in saree so I gave her 20minutes ,after sometime she came like an angle in white saree .

picture share
I was looking her without blinking my eyes ,while coming from stairs she gave a flying kiss to me .

then we reached our shop,I asked for the size of Samantha she refused it .then I took one tape I measured her by taking her to trail room .I measured her hip,bra sizes.her bra size is 34B,her waist size was 30 inches and her hip size was 36inches perfectly. Samantha size was 34-30-36.by knewing her size I did some secret shopping for my wife Samantha like bikinis, shorts, tube tops,skirts and all for our first honeymoon ,while I was a costume designer for a movie in which I started acting as a hero for Samantha ,I bought a lot of bikinis but I wouldn't knew the exact size so I decided to threw them off in our house .I did some dancing with sam and we were enjoying till a phone call came to Samantha that private jet is ready and reached the place and the pilot was ready too and he informed tat it may take 5 hours to reach your destination,I was confused it takes only 2 hours to go to hill station then
Sam's mom: hey couples ,what is your destination for your honeymoon
sam: Andaman and Nicobar Island mummy
me: hey sam how did you arranged this ,you have to do lot pre booking for this and how did you book the resorts within 2 hours?
Sam: as you know honey, tat I am one of the top actress by using my fame and all my influence,I paid extra for these. all necessary requirements are made for us that are required for our honeymoon
me: yeah ,there of lot beaches right?

v picture
sam: yes honey I love beaches and wanted to spend more time in beach but my parents were not allowing me enjoy
me: awesome sam, but I want you to roam in bikinis in beaches .I always wanted to see you in bikini .let me share a small flashback sam.i Friday saw you in anjaan movie with Surya ,in a song you were coming from beach in a bikini I enjoyed each and every second of you in bikini as i was exciting waited for dvd hd print but tat scene was not there and why it was removed in the movie
sam: oh honey it's a big story ,the board did not allow us to add the screen in tv channels as they banned that it was too sexy at that time ,but Surya was such a gentleman he didn't make any use of my body.he us such a dedicated person honey.
me: ok let's go sam
we did a good bye to Samantha's mom and we got inside our jet.
We were checking our begs and Samantha found a laptop and she for what?. I am carrying some beach sex movies.but I lied to her tat I need a laptop and she said ok.

With love and romance was straight as soon as we landed in port blair.

ours was a becha side resort with an isolated area.
As we were in jeans and tshirts for flight ,while driving to resort she whispered "I wanna get these clothes off quickly".it was taking some time as we were in restless .finally we checked as soon we reached in our room.i put on some music and embraced her to the bed as she in blue jeans covered fully.

i slowly threw her on the bed and she said to take one photo of her, I took her mobile and took a photo of Samantha sitting in bed.then I placed a phone in corner of the bed
me: sweetheart I love and you and finally we are just two of us
sam: I love you too dear let's start the work for what we are in
I took her lips and started kissing her and she immediately kissed me hard and tight. We were sort of desperate and we were kissing passionately.
Immediately and desparately we removed our clothes (as if were meeting after long time)in seconds we both were nude and kissing again.i threw her on the sofa and just climbed her saying "shall we start the fucking of a our lifetime".

she gave away a nod and I straightaway started fucking her .we were fucking furiously and fast .I was waiting for this for so long .she was moaning and said "I want to make more noise".

I replied her" darling you can buy you will get more chance once we reach the other side of Island.i fucked her for 30 minutes and soon we both claimaxed and we both sat near the window and started admiring the sea.
by evening we decided to go for a walk and I gifted her new pair of bikinis .she wanted to wear but for first day she liked top tube and tight shorts.

the top was just above her navel and shorts well below.we walked on the beach with holding our hands tightly.people looked at Samantha and in there also she was having some fans and all were congratulated us like"happy married life Samantha and dhilip" we thanked all of them . Fortunately for us it was not a tourist season so there were very few people on the beach.just few foreign tourist and locals . By next morning she was bold and went in a short skirt and bikini bra only and she was looking so hot .by evening she was in a proper 2 piece bikini

and I was in my shorts only .we were lying on the beach and getting ourselves wet.now for some real adventure, apart from having sex in the room and balcony and in toilet .on the second day I decided to make it more fucking .as we were strolling on the beach we spotted a small room on a small hill .we got some ideas and climbed up the stairs which was 50 stairs while climbing up Samantha ass was swingling sexily and I held her ass and I climbed up the stairs with her to reach the room .the sight was awesome by overlooking the beaches and gentle wind .I took some lovely picture of us and we posted in our Instagram.i placed by laptop my turning the video on and placed on the side to the room that nobody can see us from .I kissed her while she was admiring the sea beauty ,I held her from back.i made my hands on her stomach and slowly moving up coupling her boobs ,she was enjoying the nature as well as my caressing ,I lifted her bra and turned her towards me and I started sucking her nipples.shen then nibbled on my chest and moved her down to hold my cock and massaging over my shorts.

as she was standing and I kneeled down and I started licking her pussy .she was moaning loud and started pushing my head ,nobody can hear us in the roar of the sea.after a while I stood up and she went down pull down my shorts and undies my cock which sprang out on her face.she started licking my tip and soon took my dick in her mouth by stroking it and sucking.lastly we stood up and she bent forward and told me enter into her pussy immediately.she guided my cock towards her pussy .she lit a fag and I was stroking her pussy from behind.after few slow strokes,I started fucking her fast.

she turned now and lifted one leg,held my cock in her hand and again guided to her pussy .I pushed my rod in and started fucking her again.she was trying to hold herself but I started giving hard strokes and she started enjoying my dick.after 5 minutes I cummed on her boobs ,she sat down and started ejuculated on her boobs.and she was licking my cum too I forced her head to my cock and cummed in her mouth too.

hopkinton country club
we both cummed and we exhausted .but we were still waiting to have a sex on beach.it was one of the beautiful experience in my life.after we again reached inside our resort to get ourself get bathed and there Samantha was bathing showing her body towards me as tat the bathing room was covered my glass and she was taking selfie in nude while bathing and her boobs were open,

it was so hot again with my wife ,I also starting pressing her boobs and we both helped each other in cleaning our bodies.and we had a deep sleep for next 2 days we were roaming and visiting beautiful places and we came to the fifth day and it was the final day of our honeymoon.we were sleeping in bed watching tv then I told her to let's go for last round sam .and she also accepted.we stood up from the bed and we hugged each other tightly and did some close romantic songs and then I told Samantha to wear oo antava oo antava songs costume ,I made tat costume while I was a costume designer for Samantha .

and she also was surprised tat I had done my homework very beautiful for my honeymoon.she smiled and took her costumes and she came after 15 mins it was more sexier than the original song.her boobs was started coming from the steps she was dancing

and I removed her top and threw to the corner of the room. She was reminding me tat this was the last day of our honeymoon and said let's go all the way this time Samantha,I am going cum in your face baby .let's have one of the best fuck of our life Samantha come near me ,she came I made her nude within few seconds and started licking her pussy very fiercely

and she also started moaning heavily this time as she didn't expect this type of aggressive kissing from her husband dhilip. I inserted my hand inside her bra

and removed her bra and sucking the boobs but this time I was more using Samantha like the food for me .by sucking and biting her boobs .Samantha boobs became red and she was shocked to her boobs getting red .
sam: hey dhilip ,what is this atleast go slow
me: not anymore slow when my personal pornstar Samantha is near to me this close
I made Samantha suck my dick like a bitch and she was sucking my dick like a whore

and I started give some bad comments about my wife Samantha and she also didn't make a big issue
sam: how are you feeling honey
me: just stop talking and suck my dick till I say, she obeyed my order and kept sucking my dick till 2 hours and totally she sucked my dick for 2 and half an hour and her mouth was totally wet and continuously saliva was coming out of Samanthas face and I fucked her ass too I broke her anal virginity she refused at start ,but I forced her as i was husband ,I have the rights to force her for sex with me and I started breaking her anal virginity too.

and after i carried her to the bed and I cummed on her face and she licked my cum and I also my dream fantasy also have been achieved to cum on her face.

and we fly back to our home as we enjoyed our honeymoon for 5 days

AND , THE NEXT STORY IS ON AMRITA IYER .

Back