• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Guys samantha honeymoon 2 update story is only 225rs , it's in almost more than 4000 words contact the Instagram I'd mention above and you wl get it in your desifakes account only,
Dileep was kept on banging his dream girl samantha

And finally he made her pregnant after so much fucking

kemon acho translate in english
THAT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY
Priyanka mohan story is in progress and it wl be posted soon

poems about grief and loss by famous poets

Guys samantha honeymoon 2 update story is only 225rs , it's in almost more than 4000 words contact the Instagram I'd mention above and you wl get it in your desifakes account only,
Dileep was kept on banging his dream girl samantha

And finally he made her pregnant after so much fucking

kemon acho translate in english
THAT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY
Priyanka mohan story is in progress and it wl be posted soon

poems about grief and loss by famous poets
Plz bro I want priyanka mohan story

Thanks to who and all bought samanatha honeymoon 2 story. Hope it satisfies you all.
This week's paid stories
Rashi Khanna -165rs
Nayanthara-165rs
If you buy both combo offer is there and it's only 295 for both rashi Khanna and nayanthara story contains of more than 4000 words each.

(You can even ask us the story you request and we wl try and script a story according to your imagination)

Thanks to who and all bought samanatha honeymoon 2 story. Hope it satisfies you all.
This week's paid stories
Rashi Khanna -165rs
Nayanthara-165rs
If you buy both combo offer is there and it's only 295 for both rashi Khanna and nayanthara story contains of more than 4000 words each.

(You can even ask us the story you request and we wl try and script a story according to your imagination)
Will you post stories free or selling the stories in this thread?

Guyz , amritha Iyer story is also ready, if anyone interested , contact 69_priyankas_husband insta Id and he wl send you the amritha Iyer story.amritha Iyer story contains 5 episodes.
I wl post a free story on Wednesday for desifakes members.
I am waiting

Guyz , amritha Iyer story is also ready, if anyone interested , contact 69_priyankas_husband insta Id and he wl send you the amritha Iyer story.amritha Iyer story contains 5 episodes.
I wl post a free story on Wednesday for desifakes members.
Bro amritha aiyer story upload pls

Hlo friends , I am a new admin of this account. The old admin has gone to some other work. From today onwards I will.be talking charge of this account.
You can ask your favourite actress story for free.if you want paid also you can get through the insta Id mentioned above. Which actress story you want?
Kiara , shraddha, sreelela

Hlo friends , I am a new admin of this account. The old admin has gone to some other work. From today onwards I will.be talking charge of this account.
You can ask your favourite actress story for free.if you want paid also you can get through the insta Id mentioned above. Which actress story you want?
Anushka, sneha and kajal

Ashika ranganath,priyanka arul mohan

Back