• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hlo friends , I am a new admin of this account. The old admin has gone to some other work. From today onwards I will.be talking charge of this account.
You can ask your favourite actress story for free.if you want paid also you can get through the insta Id mentioned above. Which actress story you want?
Reba Monica john

Guys samantha honeymoon 2 update story is only 225rs , it's in almost more than 4000 words contact the Instagram I'd mention above and you wl get it in your desifakes account only,
Dileep was kept on banging his dream girl samantha

And finally he made her pregnant after so much fucking

kemon acho translate in english
THAT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY
Priyanka mohan story is in progress and it wl be posted soon

poems about grief and loss by famous poets
Where is the stories dude?

Now let me tell you a small flashback.while i was studying in school,i gone to a movie anjaan with my childhood friend name Harish, he is 19 of age ,he is a big Surya fan we reached the theatre it was little boring at start but when samantha entered i started watching only her ,i was watching only her navel and face .Harish noticed this and said oh dhilip i thought u were a good boy ,Harish not like tat ( even though he is elder than me i call him by his name and he was also comfartable in it) then interval came he bought some snacks for me after tat one song came in tat samantha wore a bikini ?

I couldn't take the eyes from her navel ,wow it was a treat for my eyes ,Harish noticed this and he was letting me to enjoy .i thanked Harish after the movie finished .and from then i starting watching all samantha movies irrespective of any language.now let me tl about Harish ,he is very conservative and talks to only selected persons , because he is scared of someone wl cheat him since he had a mother who was a single parent i never saw her mother after visiting several times to their home they live a rich and luxurious life . After few months Harish came and told tat he wl go to America to pursue a career in developing his skill tat is he is a good cinematographer .i won't return for atleast next 3 years pls take care dhilip of you and your family he went off to America.i was sitting simply in home wasting time after coming from school so i decided to watch the tv in music channels samantha song was going .

I immediately removed my shorts and took my dick in my hand and starting shaking it ,it was my first masturbating incident

I cummed within few mins i enjoyed this and I was continuing this daily for next few months by masturbating by thinking of Sam and i even made a cum tribute to her

I kept on masturbating without knowing to anyone in my home for 2 years i was really mad at samanatha i was cumming on photo of Samantha in my mobile or laoptop ,i was continuously fapping for Sam even without a single day gap for 2 years

:love:Couldn't stop myy cum after reading Sexy bro...

Back