• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Stories Based on Movies ft Actress Fakes

Bhairava

Scene: Continuation from Part 1

Meanwhile, on the other side of the guest room, one of the officers was getting impatient and wanted to try another girl. But the other officer insisted that we should try Keerthi and she’s worth the wait. But they couldn’t agree and he called Kottai veeran and asked him to bring another girl named ‘Priyanka Mohan’. (That’s a story for another day :p )

Sick of waiting, the officer who thought they should wait was starting to regret his decision. As he was growing impatient, he went to the room where he was told that Keerthi would be available and knocked on the door.

He was greeted by PK who was in his night robe. Surprised to see him, the officer questioned, “PK, what are you doing here?...... Did you just did what I think you did?”

With a pride in his face PK replied, “Yes I did. I made her submissive for you! Hope you don’t mind me sharing her with you”

Initially reluctant, the officer agreed because forcing Keerthi alone would be a mess and he didn’t want to waste his energy on those petty things.

“yeah… its not a problem”

PK went near to Keerthi and whispered on her ear, “Keerthi, he’s my friend and a very important person and you must completely satisfy him. If you do this favour for me, I would be grateful” he pleaded with a fake acting.

“Sir.. Don’t say like that. It’s my pleasure to service you and your friend. But don’t leave me” as she said this, she pulled PK towards her lips and gave a tight lip lock to him.

PK was very much amazed with the Drug’s result. It’s like she is addicted to him. It must be a side effect. He took a mental note to order more stocks of the drug. PK then removed the bedsheet to reveal Keerthi in the flesh with spread legs and glistening pussy on the bed.

“Come join us” PK hurried to the bed and mounted Keerthi.

“Yeah…come on..” Keerthi signalled him with a wink on her face.

That was all the coaxing he needed. He fumbled his way through his clothes as watched PK already started his course. Keerthi inhaled with a sharp gasp as PK drove his big cock into her waiting cunt. The officer continued to tug and tear at his clothes, unable to concentrate on the job at hand because of the passionate scene on the bed.

"Yesssssss…," Keerthi sighed, "I want more cock in me!"

PK held Keerthi's hips firmly against his own and eased slowly over until he was underneath her, her ass pointing invitingly up at Ajay.

"Here……. tear her ass," he said to him, "Come on and try it!"

PK pulled her cheeks widely apart with his hands, revealing her stretched pussy-lips wrapped tightly around his cock and her dark, wrinkled asshole flexing invitingly. She pushed her ass up at a higher angle, still holding PK's cock deep inside her, making her white cheeks stretch even wider. The officer finally removed the last of his clothes and moved in a trance-like state toward the bed. He was stunned by the magnificent sight of Keerthi's ass being presented so passionately and wantedly. His erect cock, big and hard but in an entirely smaller class than PK's monster, waved in front of him as he climbed onto the bed. He walked toward the coupled bodies on his knees, still staring with intense desire at Keerthi's lovely ass. It glistened with the wetness from her excited pussy and its musky smell was luring him closer and closer!

"Hurry up, man!" Keerthi cried. "Stick your cock in my ass ... right now ... I’m waiting!" She wiggled her butt shamelessly, enticing him with her lewd motions and her seductive voice.

"Goddamn!" He finally exclaimed and bent forward to grasp Keerthi's smooth ass-cheeks.

PK moved his hands to Keerthi's straining tits and gripped them hard, pushing her up away from him until her back was arched gracefully, her head thrown back and her ass pointing upward. She allowed her knees to spread farther apart and she rested her pussy on PK's crotch, impaled on his huge dick.

The officer began to stroke and caress Keerthi's perfect ass, rubbing his hands in circular motions around the smooth, white skin of her delectably rounded cheeks. He traced the fine line that separated her buttocks, running his fingers lightly over her sensitive anus. He toyed with the hot, slightly dark skin of her tightly closed asshole, imagining the tightness his cock would find there. Rubbing his fingers over the flesh of her stretched cunt-lips, he tasted some of her dripping pussy-juice. Placing his fingertips at the hot centre of her ass-opening, he paused to consider the beautiful sexiness of her dark, flexing hole. Knowing that in moments his cock would be inside her ass, he didn't wait to gradually stretch the tight ring of muscle with teasing points of his finger. He shoved hard and plunged two fingers deep into the tight heat of her ass.

"Aaahhhh!" Keerthi cried with combined shock and pleasure. "Uuuummmmmm ... oh, it hurts ... it burns…. But I like it," she moaned, but twitched her ass back and forth shamelessly, enjoying the sudden penetration of her tightest hole.

He moved his fingers in and out of the hot opening, twisting and spreading his fingers as he stroked. Her asshole stretched elastically, growing a deeper dark in colour. He pushed in another finger, starting another cry from Keerthi, feeling her asshole respond by gripping his fingers with pulsing pressure.

"My God, that's very tight!" he said as he removed his fingers and moved his knees closer to Keerthi's hips. He positioned behind her, between PK's spread legs. Running his fingers again over her dripping pussy, he soaked up some of the juice that eased out from between the shaft of PK's big cock and the surrounding flesh of Keerthi's cunt-lips.

He spread the juice over his cock, wetting himself thoroughly with her musky smelling pussy-sauces. Leaning slightly forward, he guided the head of his rock-hard cock to the hot centre of Keerthi's asshole. He sighed with pleasure at the extreme heat of her anus against the sensitive lips of his dick.

Watching the point of penetration with a hungry lust-fevered expression on his face, he shoved forward. Her asshole responded immediately, opening up to his pressure, sucking in his hard cock.

"Aaaaahhhh ... that's it ... aaaahhhh ... deeper, deeper, deeper!" Keerthi cried as she felt the burning of her asshole and the fullness of two cocks inside her at once. It was too much. She felt herself soaring immediately to a shuddering orgasm, her cunt and asshole convulsed with tight, squeezing spasms that sent both of her lovers into moans and sighs of their own as she strained her head back and released a long groan of pure pleasure.

Still in a state of blissful shock, she began to rock her hips forward and backward, fucking herself with both cocks at once. "Uuuuuummmmm ... I love it ... I love it!" she sighed with feverish delight as the two hard cocks inside her loins gave wonderful, warm satisfaction to that animal desire so deep inside her cunt.

"Ooooohhhh ... you're so goddamn tight!" The officer groaned as he watched her asshole slide up and down his cock. He didn't have to move at all. She was doing all the work. Her tight elastic ring of flesh sucked at his shaft as it withdrew. He loved the way it looked ... almost as much as he loved the way it felt. PK could feel the other cock inside Keerthi's cunt as she rocked her ass back and forth between the two men. His own cock throbbed with pleasure at the extra pressure and tightness in her pussy that his cock inside her ass created. He kneaded and pulled her marvellous tits, pinching the hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger, adding to her already intense pleasure.

"Ram your cock ... ram it in my ass," she sighed hoarsely. "Really let me feel it ... fuck it in and out!"

He responded by slowly pulling his cock almost entirely out of her hot ass, stopping only when he felt the hot opening of her ass squeezing the very head of his cock. Then he pushed forward sending his pecker gliding back into the hot, musky cavern of her ass. She gasped as she felt his cock squeezed in tightly with PK's cock, loving the sensation of heat and fullness it caused in her loins.

"Now sir, ... start fucking me ... both of you ... fuck me, fuck me!" she whined, desiring even more the sensation of both men pounding into her at once.

"Ahh……. Ende amme…….. Hmmmm… Ahhh! " she cried with the crazed voice of a woman possessed by raw lust. The officer and PK were both stroking her simultaneously. Stretching and pulling the burning, sensitized flesh of her ass and cunt, sending wave after wave of exquisite sexual pleasure coursing through her whole body.

'"O-oh ... aaaahhhhhh ... that's it ... uuummmmm ... harder, faster," she babbled with a wild quote of lust in her breathless voice. "Ooooohh ... aaahhhhh ... it's so goooooood.. !"

The officer reached around her slim waist and gripped the warm, smooth flesh of her belly, holding on tightly as her actions became wilder and more frantic. PK held on to her swollen tits, rolling them in big, warm handfuls against her chest. He could feel the jism begin to boil deep down inside him as her frenzied movements and lust-crazed voice fed the flames of his lust. The officer felt his loins burning deep inside, as well. He held tightly to her waist and increased the speed of his long, smooth strokes into her ass, knowing that in a few moments he would fill her hot butt with his boiling cum.

"Ah ... ah ... aaahhh ... more, more ... uuuuhhhh ... fuck me sir, fuck me.. ... more ... harder ... deeeeeper ... aaahhhh.. ..amme!" she screamed in sharp gasps as the pressure mounted within her. She was over the brink, totally blissed-out, screaming and gasping and frantically jerking her ass to meet the rough, pounding thrusts into her ass and cunt.

"Aaaawwwwww ... ... I'm coming ... I'm going to come in your ass, baby ... uuuuuhhhhh!" The officer groaned as he felt the hot jism begin to travel like sexual lightning through the shaft of his cock.

"Uuuuummmmm ... that's good ... that's goooooood," PK sighed as his own cock began to spurt thick jets of cum into Keerthi's burning pussy.

Keerthi's head was thrown back, her mouth wide open with a long, sustained growl of lust escaping her throat as she felt both men shooting their cum into her loins. She felt like she is floating in a sexual heaven as the hot, thick fluids filled her ass and cunt. She felt the final spasms of the angry cocks inside her, savouring the last few seconds of total sexual bliss as she gradually felt herself falling into a post-orgasmic daze. She collapsed forward onto PK's sweating body. The officer, in turn, fell on top of her, exhausted by the intensity of his orgasm. She lay peacefully sandwiched between the hot, heavy bodies of the two men that she had pleased so well, still enjoying the feeling of their now semi-erect cocks inside her, their combined juices oozing out of her throbbing holes.

"Uuuummmm ... that was wonderful," Keerthi sighed contentedly.

"Show him how much you like that hot jism we shot into you," PK commanded softly, dazed and fatigued by their fucking. He knew that this special treatment would clear any doubts in the officer’s mind.

Keerthi obeyed like a little slave as soon as she heard those commands from PK. The officer rolled off of Keerthi's reclining body and collapsed on his back, his cock still standing in its semi-erect state, shining with the mixture of Keerthi's juices and his jism. He watched faintly as Keerthi raised herself from PK's body and knelt beside him. He felt Keerthi's warm, skilled fingers grasp his cock at the base as she began to suck and lick the juice and jism that dripped from his dick. Her tongue felt soothing to the tender skin of his cock as she expertly covered all of it in her hunger for his cum. Once she had eaten every drop of jism from his cock, she held the head of it to her mouth. He felt her soft lips encircle just the tip of his cock. With a strangely pleasant sensation deep down in his balls, he felt Keerthi suck the last remaining traces of cum from his shaft, lovingly toy his dick in her hands as her lips and tongue softly caressed the sensitive lips of his piss-hole.

"Uuuummmm ... thank you dear," he moaned, more satisfied than he could ever remember being. He relaxed peacefully as he watched Keerthi raise her head from his cock and lick her cum- glistening lips. She reached between her legs and probed her fingers into her dripping pussy and then her asshole. With a contented sigh, she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked the sweet jism from each one, hungrily sucking them like they were miniature cocks!

"Did you forget me Keerthi?" PK asked softly, taking his still-swollen cock in his hand, raising it from where it had rested heavily on his belly. He squeezed it tightly, making the bulbous head swell sending a fresh drop of cum oozing out of the slit to mingle with the other sticky juices that covered his cock-tip.

“Sir... How will I forget you? You are my everything” as she neared PK and quickly captured it in her hands and once again performed her loving ritual on PK's long, thick cock.

Both men watched with pleasure as she ate PK’s cum and sucked the residual thick drops of it from deep in PK's balls. Before they knew it, Keerthi was already ready for the next round.

END OF PART 2

Excellent story

Sorry bro, i haven't watched those movies. However, I am open to discussing
It's allright bro
it's just that those movies both have multiple storylines that you can take with both hot looking actresses and MILFY actresses. There's a bunch of different wats that you can interpret it

Sorry bro, i haven't watched those movies. However, I am open to discussing
Attarintiki Daredi is the Telugu original of Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven by Simbu.
The telugu version has Samantha, Pranitha and Nadhiya.
The tamil version has Megha, Catherine and Ramya Krishnan.
Both set are good make a nice combo story, you should definitely consider either of it.

BOGAN

Scene – Aditya (in Vikram’s body) is on a party congratulating him for the Best Policemen of the year.

Aditya wanted to take Revenge for his arrest. That’s why he came to this party. But then he spotted the beauty which made him stunned. There was this girl in distance looking right at him. Her hair was dark black and it flowed over her shoulders. She had honey sweet lips which was blossom soft and red in colour. Her body was bubbly but not too much. She wore a red sleeveless saree which elevated her beauty even more. She gave him an air kiss which made Aditya shake up and she mouthed “Love you”.

Aditya grabbed a guy who strolled nearby and asked “Who’s that figure?”

“Sir, are you trying to trick me? She is your fiancé, Hansika.”

Aditya started to think, ‘Should I postpone my revenge plan for this beauty?’ He was drowned in his own thoughts while he stared at her. Hansika also was looking at him while she had some conversation with her friends. Then she signalled him to come to a secluded place and she slowly drifted away from her friends. Aditya on getting the signal, followed her to the secluded dark area.

On reaching there, she pulled him swiftly to her side and gave him a tight hug which gave him an instant boner. She even gave him peck of a kiss on the lips which ignited the lust inside Aditya. Any seconds thought he had earlier been erased after the kiss and he wanted to have her badly.

She started to talk and congratulate him but aditya wasn’t letting them to his ears. He started to admire her body from top to bottom. A pair of arched eyebrows protected her eyes which glazed him. And her lip’s wetness could be still felt for him. She had perfect figure with best curves possible and her melons were well developed and waiting to be released.

She then grabbed his hand and walked toward their car. Seeing his (drunken) condition, Hansika decided it was best if she drives this time.

While driving, Aditya couldn’t keep his eyes of her. Especially her melons. He pointed at them and said “Mangoes”.

“What mangoes” replied Hansika clueless until she saw that her melons were revealed and she quickly adjusted her saree. “Naughty”

“Today’s Full Moon”
“So…”
“They say that during Full moon, the youngsters blood will be fully pumped up everywhere”
“Everywhere?”
“Yes, check yourself” aditya caught her hand and placed it on his boner.

“Hey” Hansika moaned with false anger but she didn’t withdraw her hand.

“Now its my turn” Aditya placed his palm over her boobs and gave it a squeeze.

“oww…. Take your hands, I might crash” she took her hand back too.

By that time, they reached their home. She balanced him on her shoulder and took him inside their home. While going Aditya glanced over the house and noticed that no one else were there in the entire house. ‘Perfect’ he thought to himself.

The incident back at the car made Hansika tensed, so she wanted to calm herself down. As she walked towards the refrigerator, she offered a great view of her back to Aditya which made his observation complete. The folded back, glistening navel and the huge juggling ass all made him very horny.

Aditya got a crazy idea of following her in and taking her unawares, from the back. Not sure if to follow up on that idea, but just wanting to be close to Hansika he went into the kitchen, Hansika was busy drinking the water and barely noticed him. He stared at her from behind. She was there, in front of him, honey complexioned and the curvature of her hips was too much for him to resist. His heart pounding, he grabbed her by the waist from behind.

Shock reverberated through her body like a bolt of lightning. She twisted around her mouth agape.
“Vikram, we agreed that we would wait till marriage” shouted Hansika.

Hansika tried to wriggle free and push Aditya away, this was when Aditya's grip became firm. He had gone too far to turn back now. Aditya held her in a vice like grip and dragged her from the kitchen.

Aditya tugged her hair to arch her neck upwards, while he held her waist in a vice like grip with his other hand. She had closed her eyes, but she tried to turn her face away from. His first kiss was planted on her cheek, his body was now on fire. He yanked her hair harder, causing her to cry in pain. Once her lips parted, he kissed her with all his passion, his tongue exploring the coolness of her mouth. This lasted for a while, somehow Hansika's struggle seemed to reduce in intensity. His grip eased, and she pushed him away with all her might.

This made him more determined to have her. He approached her again, She started to move away towards the door. This time Aditya grabbed her by her arm, pushed her on to the couch and got over her. He reached out to her waist and yanked her saree sideways. She glued her arms to her sides, the saree moved all the way but just enough to reveal her near flat abdomen. He kissed it and licked her belly button, a small moan escaped her lips. Aditya quickly seized this opportunity and kissed the sides of her neck, Hansika shut her eyes, it was all very good for her. She again closed her eyes.

Aditya used this opportunity to quickly untie her blouse, her arms did offer only a little resistance, her face turned to a side, and the blouse came of quickly. Hansika felt both shame and excitement at the same time, it was a feeling she had in her childhood when she stole small change from her father. It was wrong, but he is the one she is going to get married to.

Her beautiful 34 D breasts were held up by a red bra with lace edges. He grabbed her by the shoulders turned her around and unclasped the bra. Her bare back exposed, Aditya started kissing her from the nape of the neck, over her shoulders and down her spine. Through her fears, Hansika felt uncontrolled arousal, her body was responding to Aditya.

Aditya turned her over, pulled the strings of her petticoat and pulled it down in a swift stroke. Hansika did not have time to react, but she moved her arms over her thighs to cover her womanhood. Aditya seized this opportunity to grab her breasts, he kneaded them roughly, and his fingers left some marks.

Another slight moan escaped, Aditya responded by sucking her nipples and rolling his tongue expertly over her areolas. Hansika's reluctance stopped, a jolt of immense and intense pleasure flowed over her body. Her hands lifted from her thighs and moved to the back of her head.

Aditya observed this and moved down on her. Kissing her all the way till he reached the lips of her vagina. He grabbed her panty with his tongue and dragged it all the way down her magnificent legs. His tongue got hold of her clit, and started playing with it.

“ahhhhh…..hmmmmmm……..ahhhhhh”

One...Two...Three... three orgasmic shudders passed through Hansika's body, juices oozed out of her pussy. Her back arched, her moans became screams of joy.

Aditya's erect manhood was now ready, he gripped his cock between his fingers and rubbed it along her wet slit. He didn't attempt to slide it inside her pussy; he just continued rubbing it over her slit. And the wetness around her slit confirmed, she was well lubricated. Finally, he eased his cock into the entrance of her cunt. He then stopped again!

“Shall I?” asked Aditya.

“mmm” replied Hansika in shyness.

Aditya gripped her trembling legs and lunged. His cock pierced her spongy cunt.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Hansika moaned as she felt his cock moving deep inside her. Her head snapped back. She enjoyed the feeling of his massive cock resting inside her burning pussy.

Aditya moved his hips, gently eased his cock from her hungry cunt until only the cock head was still inside. Then he forced it back into her eager pussy, causing hansika to moan with ecstasy.

He repeated his action again and again, driving her crazy with his passionate thrusts. A thundering spasm rippled through her pussy each time his cock plunged in. Her pussy began dripping profusely with his lustful strokes.

"Like it?" He asked as he pumped his cock in her pussy.

"Ahh... ahhh... yes... Vikram... yes... aahhh..."She murmured between her moans of ecstasy.

He then drove in his cock with a massive thrust.

"Ahhhhh... ahhhhh!" Hansika cried in extreme pleasure.

Aditya moved his hips faster and faster, driving his cock into her scorching depths. The hall was filled with liquid squishing sounds as his cock mercilessly plundered her drooling pussy.

He had started panting with the effort. She moaned loudly as her orgasm hit her like a lightening. She bucked her hips up to receive his deep thrusts. Her body went rigid with the orgasm.

Aditya didn't stop pumping. He fucked her even harder. His cock sloshed into her dripping pussy like a piston, with every in-stroke forcing a fresh spasm of pleasure in her body.

"Ohhhh... it's coming Hansi... it's coming." Aditya was fast approaching his own orgasm. She could sense his cock starting to swell inside her.

"Ahhhhhh!" He finally thrust his cock all the way into her willing receptacle and released his hot cum inside her hungry depths. His cock jerked inside her releasing a fresh load of hot jism.

Hansika closed her eyes and enjoyed his hot juice flooding her cunt.

Tired they both sat down, Hansika went to the bathroom, and washed herself. As she washed herself a slow naughty smile crept on her face. It was a good fuck that she just had. She adjusted her smile to a blank face as she came out of the bathroom. That face would soon grimace as Aditya's manhood was ready again. As soon as Hansika came out of the bathroom, Aditya jumped on her again.

THE END

Back