• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery The BINDI collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨FINAL WARNING 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

@Modeon123 inspite of having informed you on your thread, you have continued to post edits without DF logo

If you continue posting like this, this thread will be locked

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨FINAL WARNING 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

@Modeon123 inspite of having informed you on your thread, you have continued to post edits without DF logo

If you continue posting like this, this thread will be locked
i am a novice in computer .. i used to collect images from other sites and post it in my thread previously
inspite of me asking for a simple tutorial for how to add the logo of desifakes i didnt recieve any response

i thank you sincerely for contacting me atlast
please provide me a basic tutorial on how to add desifakes logo to my images
thanks a lot

and i request you also to unlock my thread - old collection -southern spice ,, so that i can add good quality pictures to my thread
will wait for the tutorial before i add any more images

i am a novice in computer .. i used to collect images from other sites and post it in my thread previously
inspite of me asking for a simple tutorial for how to add the logo of desifakes i didnt recieve any response

i thank you sincerely for contacting me atlast
please provide me a basic tutorial on how to add desifakes logo to my images
thanks a lot

and i request you also to unlock my thread - old collection -southern spice ,, so that i can add good quality pictures to my thread
will wait for the tutorial before i add any more images

First off, if they are not your edits, you are NOT supposed to post them at all

Second, We're not here to reach how to add logos to images. Please Google and find out how to add logos to your edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back