• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Real Story The time when what I saw shocked me..

Reak sex story

DeepikaDesiii

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
(Reposting this from my new account here)

Hi all,

I'm Deepika, 25 yo F from UP, India. I'm a Phd student, 3rd year which means I end up with more free time in my hands than I know what to do with.

I lurk here sometimes as a means to create imaginary scenarios in my head when I feel you-know-what. Recently I've taken to be more active here, sharing my thoughts openly, commenting and reaching out to people.

The following is inspired by: लघु कथा - short parody of Indian actresses. - Other Sex Story -

It reignited memories that I had long repressed, and now I feel compelled to share.

Without further ado, here's the following based on what really happened.

I was at home once when the landlord sent his goon friends to collect rent, and Dad wasn’t around.

Actually my Dad had huge losses in business, due to a subsidy program that govt had recently launched at the time to favor minorities before the election.

We had to sell our house, and a family friend (who was incidentally also from the same community) offered us a house to rent in their area where he had lot of properties and influence. Needless to say the area was kind of backward.

Me and my mom had to endure a lot of stares and obscene comments and gestures whenever we’d go out. At the same time my Dad was having trouble to earn enough money to pay rent for this place as well. The landlord grew impatient after three months and sent these two guys to rough him up.

I was staying home that day as I was feeling sick, I remember the day vividly. The guys came around at 11AM and as soon as they entered started to make lot of threats and abusing my Dad. My mom tried to pacify them but to no avail. I went to my room, terrified, listening to everything that was going on in the living room.

Suddenly the attitude of the guys changed as they realized we really had no money. They started to pass erotic comments to my mom, and to my surprise, she reciprocated! I still can’t forget them calling my mom "Chhamiya" as they went through old photo frames on the wall of my mom dancing (she used to be a dancer).

Soon she was dancing on item numbers to entertain them, and then one of them picked her up as my mom laughed and playfully started to cajole him to put her down.. They went to the master bedroom. I was breathing heavily.

I stepped out, tiptoeing as quietly as possible, and opened the master room door slightly, and saw my mom’s saree on the floor, and there was her, riding one of them enthusiastically.. As the other man held her hair.

It shocked me to my core.. I can never forget it..

I don't know why I am sharing this here, and why now. But it feels like catharsis. Something off my chest. Please let me know what you think, for some reason I think it will help..

Hi all,

I'm Deepika, 25 yo F from UP, India. I'm a Phd student, 3rd year which means I end up with more free time in my hands than I know what to do with.

I lurk here sometimes as a means to create imaginary scenarios in my head when I feel you-know-what. Recently I've taken to be more active here, sharing my thoughts openly, commenting and reaching out to people.

The following is inspired by: लघु कथा - short parody of Indian actresses. - Other Sex Story -

It reignited memories that I had long repressed, and now I feel compelled to share.

I was at home once when the landlord sent his goon friends to collect rent, and Dad wasn’t around.

Actually my Dad had huge losses in business, due to a subsidy program that govt had recently launched at the time to favor minorities before the election.

We had to sell our house, and a family friend (who was incidentally also from the same community) offered us a house to rent in their area where he had lot of properties and influence. Needless to say the area was kind of backward.

Me and my mom had to endure a lot of stares and obscene comments and gestures whenever we’d go out. At the same time my Dad was having trouble to earn enough money to pay rent for this place as well. The landlord grew impatient after three months and sent these two guys to rough him up.

I was staying home that day as I was feeling sick, I remember the day vividly. The guys came around at 11AM and as soon as they entered started to make lot of threats and abusing my Dad. My mom tried to pacify them but to no avail. I went to my room, terrified, listening to everything that was going on in the living room.

Suddenly the attitude of the guys changed as they realized we really had no money. They started to pass erotic comments to my mom, and to my surprise, she reciprocated! I still can’t forget them calling my mom "Chhamiya" as they went through old photo frames on the wall of my mom dancing (she used to be a dancer).

Soon she was dancing on item numbers to entertain them, and then one of them picked her up as my mom laughed and playfully started to cajole him to put her down.. They went to the master bedroom. I was breathing heavily.

I stepped out, tiptoeing as quietly as possible, and opened the master room door slightly, and saw my mom’s saree on the floor, and there was her, riding one of them enthusiastically.. As the other man held her hair.

I don't know why I am sharing this here, and why now. But it feels like catharsis. Something off my chest. Please let me know what you think, for some reason I think it will help..
It got me a boner ? please write more

Hi all,

If you are interested in sexting hit me up in the dm...

Back