• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Faking The ultimate tutorial

The Ultimate Tutorial

You can check out and support my thread Professional Deepfakes - Bollywood Actress -
I've created some of the most realistic fakes there...

So,

First, install Stable Diffusion

Now we need a model to work with

https://civitai.com/api/download/models/29461?type=Model&format=PickleTensor&size=full&fp=fp16

Download the model from the link and paste it in

Stable diffusion\stable-diffusion-webui\models\Stable-diffusion

P.S. I’m using the 2.0 model but you can also try the 3.0 version.

Realistic Vision V3.0 - v3.0-inpainting (VAE) | Stable Diffusion Checkpoint | Civitai

Now before starting Stable diffusion, we’ll edit the webui-user.bat file
Right-click on it and edit
then add -xformers --autolaunch to COMMANDLINE_ARGS
It’ll look like
set COMMANDLINE_ARGS= --xformers --autolaunch

xformers will increase your image generation speed by around 40% and autolaunch is self-explanatory

and you can also add git pull in a new line to get automatic updates from the git repo of Stable Diffusion

Open the webui-user.bat and it’ll install the necessary updates. It may take some time for the first time. So you need to be patient and let it run.

It’ll autolaunch the web interface in your default browser. If it doesn’t kindly copy the local server link from the webui command prompt and paste it into your browser

Now, we begin the editing

The interface will look like this.
  • Here select the model in Stable Diffusion Checkpoint
  • Then click on img2img (image to image) then click on inpaint
  • Now fill up your prompts
  • Then upload a pic and click on brush to paint the area which you wanna nudify

• Let the mask blur at around 4. It avoids shark edges in the inpainting area and also considers the area around the inpaint.
  • Now scroll down and select inpaint area to only masked
  • Now in sampling models, I prefer DPM++ SDE Karras, LMS Karras, and DPM++ 2s a. You can play around and can find what works for you best. You need to switch the methods if you’re not getting desired results
  • Now CGF scale, so basically it give artistic freedom to the AI. So if you increase it the AI will have more of a say in how it wants the pic to be. You can play around with it and my desired range is between 7.5 and 8.5 and sometimes I tune it to 9-10 when I’m not getting my desired results

Now the seed,

Basically, it represents the parameters that we used to create the image. So in simple terms, if you got a banger image but need to make some little changes but want the pic to be the same then click on the green recycle button. It’ll save all your parameters and next time when you generate you’ll get the same pic with your additional changes.

Click on the dice to let it run randomly until you find your desired image or you can put -1 value in the box.

These are base prompts. What I do is I change around the prompts in every pic to get better results.

+ve Prompts (What you want in the pic)

RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes, ((delicate and small breasts)), ((naked breasts and navel and pussy)), legs spread apart , erect nipples, 20_degree_nipple_inclination, 40_40_breast_ratio, 23 yo, Indian actress, standing topless, busty petite, high definition breasts, highly detailed breasts, high definition nipples, highly detailed nipples, erect nipples, colour realistic photo, posing naked, embarrassed naked female short curly hair, depth of field, covered in piss, full body seen, Head to toe, fit nude woman, smooth pussy, stunningly beautiful, perfect feminine face, dat gap between the thighs, space above head, beautiful abs, full body, bright skin, (beautiful face), beautiful eyes, flirting into camera, full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic

-ve Prompts ( What you don’t want in the pic)

3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)), ((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face, unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings

You can also supplement your edits with LoRA models...
ControlNet is an additional advanced extension and we can talk about it another time...

You can find your outputs in Stable diffusion\stable-diffusion-webui\outputs\img2img-images

Here you go, guys.

Let’s see who can surpass their sensei…

Thank You

AamRush

OutOfMemoryError: CUDA out of memory. Tried to allocate 128.00 MiB (GPU 0; 4.00 GiB total capacity; 2.48 GiB already allocated; 0 bytes free; 2.55 GiB reserved in total by PyTorch) If reserved memory is >> allocated memory try setting max_split_size_mb to avoid fragmentation. See documentation for Memory Management and PYTORCH_CUDA_ALLOC_CONF
Time taken: 0.06s
Torch active/reserved: 2543/2610 MiB, Sys VRAM: 4058/4096 MiB (99.07%)

When I generate Image This Will Pop Up..
Please Guide

If nothing works then
  • Find and locate Webui-User. bat file.
  • Open and Add the following command in the Webui-user.bat file to allocate the Memory for Stable Diffusion.
Set PYTORCH_CUDA_ALLOC_CONF=garbage_collection_threshold:0.6,max_split_size_mb:128
  • Relaunch Stable Diffusion, and you can run the project without error.

The Ultimate Tutorial

You can check out and support my thread Professional Deepfakes - Bollywood Actress -

So,

https://civitai.com/api/download/models/29461?type=Model&format=PickleTensor&size=full&fp=fp16

Realistic Vision V3.0 - v3.0-inpainting (VAE) | Stable Diffusion Checkpoint | Civitai

It’ll look like

xformers will increase your image generation speed by around 40% and autolaunch is self-explanatory

and you can also add git pull in a new line to get automatic updates from the git repo of Stable Diffusion

Open the webui-user.bat and it’ll install the necessary updates. It may take some time for the first time. So you need to be patient and let it run.

It’ll autolaunch the web interface in your default browser. If it doesn’t kindly copy the local server link from the webui command prompt and paste it into your browser

• Let the mask blur at around 4. It avoids shark edges in the inpainting area and also considers the area around the inpaint.
  • Now in sampling models, I prefer DPM++ SDE Karras, LMS Karras, and DPM++ 2s a. You can play around and can find what works for you best. You need to switch the methods if you’re not getting desired results
  • Now CGF scale, so basically it give artistic freedom to the AI. So if you increase it the AI will have more of a say in how it wants the pic to be. You can play around with it and my desired range is between 7.5 and 8.5 and sometimes I tune it to 9-10 when I’m not getting my desired results

Now the seed,

Basically, it represents the parameters that we used to create the image. So in simple terms, if you got a banger image but need to make some little changes but want the pic to be the same then click on the green recycle button. It’ll save all your parameters and next time when you generate you’ll get the same pic with your additional changes.

Click on the dice to let it run randomly until you find your desired image or you can put -1 value in the box.

These are base prompts. What I do is I change around the prompts in every pic to get better results.

RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes, ((delicate and small breasts)), ((naked breasts and navel and pussy)), legs spread apart , erect nipples, 20_degree_nipple_inclination, 40_40_breast_ratio, 23 yo, Indian actress, standing topless, busty petite, high definition breasts, highly detailed breasts, high definition nipples, highly detailed nipples, erect nipples, colour realistic photo, posing naked, embarrassed naked female short curly hair, depth of field, covered in piss, full body seen, Head to toe, fit nude woman, smooth pussy, stunningly beautiful, perfect feminine face, dat gap between the thighs, space above head, beautiful abs, full body, bright skin, (beautiful face), beautiful eyes, flirting into camera, full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic

3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)), ((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face, unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings

ControlNet is an additional advanced extension and we can talk about it another time...

You can find your outputs in Stable diffusion\stable-diffusion-webui\outputs\img2img-images

Here you go, guys.

Thank You

AamRush

Good job of explaining everything in detail in a single post. I had to search for all these things in different places when I first tried to install Stable Diffusion. (y)

Bro @Aamrush Now Its Showing This

NansException: A tensor with all NaNs was produced in Unet. This could be either because there's not enough precision to represent the picture, or because your video card does not support half type. Try setting the "Upcast cross attention layer to float32" option in Settings > Stable Diffusion or using the --no-half commandline argument to fix this. Use --disable-nan-check commandline argument to disable this check.
Time taken: 2m 1.05s
Torch active/reserved: 2541/2628 MiB, Sys VRAM: 4096/4096 MiB (100.0%)

Isme Jo Steps Batara hai try krliya I Changet it to Float32 But Still Its Showing Same POPup

Last edited:
Give stable diffusion download link bro
The Ultimate Tutorial

So,

It’ll look like

Now the seed,

Here you go, guys.

Thank You

AamRush

Just follow the video here and the link is in its description.

NansException: A tensor with all NaNs was produced in Unet. This could be either because there's not enough precision to represent the picture, or because your video card does not support half type. Try setting the "Upcast cross attention layer to float32" option in Settings > Stable Diffusion or using the --no-half commandline argument to fix this. Use --disable-nan-check commandline argument to disable this check.

Isme Jo Steps Batara hai try krliya I Changet it to Float32 But Still Its Showing Same POPup
I have no clue about this one. Never encountered it. Try googling the error

I have no clue about this one. Never encountered it. Try googling the error

Edit this in webui-user.bat file

set COMMANDLINE_ARGS= --xformers --no-half-vae --autolaunch

It will work

Back