• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Trisha nude fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
Im also sorry somefakes r very low quality bt pls understand the photos I take are hd ones and trisha expressions are screenshots. Making them is very much impossible. If this is dissapointing then im very sry

Im also sorry somefakes r very low quality bt pls understand the photos I take are hd ones and trisha expressions are screenshots. Making them is very much impossible. If this is dissapointing then im very sry
It's okay bro ?... Your series was so amazing... Thank you for your valuable time for making awesome series... Please make more like this series... Again Thank you...and carry on bro ??.....

While trisha is enjoying the snake kajal is shocked while a big cocks enters her pussy

99AJvZ.jpg
trishaaaaa

Ok guys what next do u want..I can give u 2 options
I think I have made enough of trisha fucking around lets wait for the time she fucks lack cocks that's a different episode

Right now shall I make fakes of trisha teasing guys in bikini/nude induvigual poses
Or some shooting spot stories around how she goes around bikinis and sexy attires.
In these please pick one and ill do. The highest will be done. Pick it faster guys..

I think I have made enough of trisha fucking around lets wait for the time she fucks lack cocks that's a different episode

Right now shall I make fakes of trisha teasing guys in bikini/nude induvigual poses
Or some shooting spot stories around how she goes around bikinis and sexy attires.
In these please pick one and ill do. The highest will be done. Pick it faster guys..
Common guys we dont have lot of time so please suggest me either one ill do it

Ok guys until the next fuck series of trisha. I don't want to keep u guys waiting
Here is a small little PREVIEW in the present day series
Trisha got two black guys. They have come here to chennai.. Shes going to fuck her today.
She has specially become bitchy bulky improved her body just to able to take black dicks in her pussy.
Her pussy walls have closed tight as she hasnt fucked anyone for years.
Tonight she going to die screaming as the cocks are huge
Thes guys are ready to fuck.
She wanted to a selfie before sex and that's what she did..
The hunting game is on
Wait for the future in next few days/week trisha is all set to fuck bbc's for the first time in her career

Right now a SNEAK PEAK
Enjoy

9TSduR.jpg

Ok guys until the next fuck series of trisha. I don't want to keep u guys waiting
Trisha got two black guys. They have come here to chennai.. Shes going to fuck her today.
She has specially become bitchy bulky improved her body just to able to take black dicks in her pussy.
The hunting game is on
Wait for the future in next few days/week trisha is all set to fuck bbc's for the first time in her career

Right now a SNEAK PEAK
Enjoy

9TSduR.jpg
:love:

The hunting game is on

Right now a SNEAK PEAK
Enjoy

9TSduR.jpg
Super fakes
Please use desifakes logo

Trisha was scrolling down old photos in her gallery she found this old photoshoot she did back in 2010
She was at her peak then and one day in her hotel room she called a photographer and she wanted to do a bikini shoot. She booked the entire floor and came out and stood in the bikini.. The guy wad completely blown off. She noticed that and then .. See what she is doing to tease the guy
Gets

9TpogE.jpg

9TpH5U.jpg

9Tpd7j.jpg

9Tpfla.jpg

Definitely she didn't fuck him she just teased him all way around and made him cum in his pants Lol what a naughty MAAMI. ?

Trisha selfie in bed.. Look at that cock.
The slut is going to die fucking today.. Hah

MOMENTS BEFORE DESTRUCTION

9TeGMr.jpg

LEAKED

This black guy took a selfie separately with trisha. She told him not to post this. But after she went he in some mood posted it in social media. Trisha is busy with other guy in the bed,taking selfie. She doesn't no this happened .. She is going to get crazy if she knows. She is just discussing how to fuck and she doesn't want a double penetrations today, as she hasn't fucked for a long period. Anyways we got that selfie here is it.. Enjoy.Keep waiting for the series in few days and there will be leaks ??

MOMENTS BEFORE DESTRUCTION

9ZNAgo.jpg

dont post personal pics here admin @admin note this and remove it.. only trisha fakes allowed in my thread.. anyone can post but only trisha or anyother heroines not personal ones

Back