• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Maheshinte Prathikaaram

(Deleted Scene)

Jimson beats Mahesh in front of all villagers and Mahesh's girlfriend Soumya also saw it. She felt embarassed when her boyfriend got beaten by a local bully. She finds Jimson more attractive than her loser boyfriend & immediately breaks up with Mahesh.

Mahesh was completely heartbroken as his childhood sweetheart was gone and he was publicly humiliated by Jimson. That night, he kept calling Soumya but she didn't pick up the call.
nwdn_file_temp_1632138314774.jpg

"aahh..yes..fuck me daddy.. fuck my pussy..", Soumya moans hard while getting fucked by her new boyfriend, Jimson.

"Bitch, your tight pussy is making me lose my mind. Tell me who's better? Me or that loser Mahesh?", Jimson bites her neck and squeezes her tits.

"You..You..You are better than him. You are the best.. Fuck... I'm going to cum..aahh", Somya bites her lips and starts leaking.

Pic Credit : @Fake-Master

When Kriti Sanon told Shraddha about her double penetration with African men, Shraddha also started dreaming about Interracial sex. Kriti Sanon arranged the same 2 men who had fucked her before and brought them to Shraddha's house for some fun. That night, those 2 African men kept fucking Shraddha's Indian Desi Pussy till she lose her consciousness. They didn't pull their dicks out of her holes and kept filling her both holes with their jizz.

Pic Credit : @Dianna prince

7Jj28.jpg
Excellent

Ante Sundaraniki

(Nazriya Nazim Gangbang)

(Reader's Request)
Nazriya Nazim had big expectations from her Telugu debut movie 'Ante Sundaraniki', but the movie ended up as a commercial failure. Investors who had invested nearly ₹30 crore in the movie were furious at the lackluster performance and started threatening producer to refund entire amount. Producer knew that all investors invested money because they were fans of Nazriya Nazim.

He called Nazriya and started emotionally blackmailing her. He asked her to go to investors and have discussion with them about the losses. She didn't know that it was a trap set by producer and investors who had planned to gang fuck her.

-------

Nazriya was standing in front of investors who were looking at her lustfully. It was an awkward moment for Nazriya as she had never seen any one of them before. She sat on the sofa and one of the men offered her a drink. She didn't think twice and took a sip of it. She suddenly felt the weird taste of the drink and her head started spinning.

She looked around the room and saw all men laughing at her and groping her body. She was feeling horny with every touch and was looking at everyone seductively. All men who were lusting for her body tore down her dress and started molesting her. Nazriya, who was on drugs, kept moaning hard while getting molested. After some time, 2 men lubricated her ass and pussy and started thrusting their dicks inside her. Nazriya screamed in pain as two big black dicks penetrated her tight pussy and ass.

Nazriya was screaming hardly and all men around her were laughing loudly. The two men kept fucking her rhythmically and ejaculated inside her. After that, another 2 men put their dicks in her cum filled ass pussy and started fucking her.

Nazriya started feeling the pleasure of sex and asked one man to fuck her mouth. He happily came forward and started fucking her mouth.

Her husband Fahadh Faasil kept calling her that night, but she was getting gangabanged by the investors whole night.

Next day, Fahadh called her mobile again, but Nazriya was not receiving the call. She was completely drenched in white semen and her all holes were filled with thick sperms.

She was laying on the bed while nearly 40 men were sleeping naked around her. She tried to get up but then suddenly some men woke up and started fucking her again. Nazriya had lost her morality completely and started sucking their dicks like a hungry whore. Other men also woke up and surrounded Nazriya. She had to drain 40 dicks now and she was happily ready to do it.

After a week, Nazriya returned to her home and Fahadh was shocked to see her attire. She was wearing only one piece of cloth which was hardly hiding anything. He looked at his dear wife who was no longer behaving like an innocent girl. She had turned into a dick loving whore.

Nazriya looked at her husband and smiled.

"Darling, I have brought some friends. Do you want to meet them?", Nazriya asked Fahadh with a naughty smile.
Please make more on actress

Ante Sundaraniki

(Nazriya Nazim Gangbang)

(Reader's Request)
Nazriya Nazim had big expectations from her Telugu debut movie 'Ante Sundaraniki', but the movie ended up as a commercial failure. Investors who had invested nearly ₹30 crore in the movie were furious at the lackluster performance and started threatening producer to refund entire amount. Producer knew that all investors invested money because they were fans of Nazriya Nazim.

He called Nazriya and started emotionally blackmailing her. He asked her to go to investors and have discussion with them about the losses. She didn't know that it was a trap set by producer and investors who had planned to gang fuck her.

-------

Nazriya was standing in front of investors who were looking at her lustfully. It was an awkward moment for Nazriya as she had never seen any one of them before. She sat on the sofa and one of the men offered her a drink. She didn't think twice and took a sip of it. She suddenly felt the weird taste of the drink and her head started spinning.

She looked around the room and saw all men laughing at her and groping her body. She was feeling horny with every touch and was looking at everyone seductively. All men who were lusting for her body tore down her dress and started molesting her. Nazriya, who was on drugs, kept moaning hard while getting molested. After some time, 2 men lubricated her ass and pussy and started thrusting their dicks inside her. Nazriya screamed in pain as two big black dicks penetrated her tight pussy and ass.

Nazriya was screaming hardly and all men around her were laughing loudly. The two men kept fucking her rhythmically and ejaculated inside her. After that, another 2 men put their dicks in her cum filled ass pussy and started fucking her.

Nazriya started feeling the pleasure of sex and asked one man to fuck her mouth. He happily came forward and started fucking her mouth.

Her husband Fahadh Faasil kept calling her that night, but she was getting gangabanged by the investors whole night.

Next day, Fahadh called her mobile again, but Nazriya was not receiving the call. She was completely drenched in white semen and her all holes were filled with thick sperms.

She was laying on the bed while nearly 40 men were sleeping naked around her. She tried to get up but then suddenly some men woke up and started fucking her again. Nazriya had lost her morality completely and started sucking their dicks like a hungry whore. Other men also woke up and surrounded Nazriya. She had to drain 40 dicks now and she was happily ready to do it.

After a week, Nazriya returned to her home and Fahadh was shocked to see her attire. She was wearing only one piece of cloth which was hardly hiding anything. He looked at his dear wife who was no longer behaving like an innocent girl. She had turned into a dick loving whore.

"Darling, I have brought some friends. Do you want to meet them?", Nazriya asked Fahadh with a naughty smile.
Nice story

Kajal Agrawal
on
DESIFAKES

Nisha and Kajal were chatting about her marriage days. Kajal was breastfeeding her child and Nisha was looking at her sister's big tits.

Nisha : Di.. You have turned into a MILF now. Hahaha.

Kajal : I know. Whenever I go to Insta, people ask me to remove my blouse so that they can see my tits.

Nisha : Then show them na... How about a little glimpse of your tits?

Kajal : I am showing them my nude body for last few months, but they're not getting it. Hehehe...

Nisha : Huh? What do you mean?

Kajal took her mobile and opened "DESIFAKES" website.

Kajal : This is a popular website where people can post fake edits of actress.

Nisha looked at the mobile and then looked back at Kajal Didi.

Nisha : No way. You..You are posting your nudes on this website?

Kajal nodded and started showing Nisha her nude pictures.

1. This picture I took when I was dating that American Guy, Daniel. He wanted to shoot a nude photoshoot and I was not in my right mind that time. Hehehe.

2. This was taken during the shooting of "Singham" maybe. I don't know who clicked this, but I was so horny that day that I let that guy fuck my pussy in broad day light.

3. I posted this pic on DESIFAKES, I thought people will find out that it's a real picture. Don't you think my pussy looks amazing in this pic?

4. Ohh.. This was the best pic for me. I was invited as a special guest to a program in Dubai and one Shaikh came to me and asked me to spend a night with him. How can I ignore a rich Shaikh like that.

Nisha : Oh My God Didi.. Who the fuck is that?

Kajal : Haha. I knew you'll be shocked. He is Zubair Ahmed, my trainer in the gym.

Nisha : You posted the pictures of your sex on the website? Are you out of your mind? What IF Jiju finds out about it?

Kajal : Hahaha.. Do you really think he will believe pictures posted on DESIFAKES?

Nisha : Oh My God.. Don't tell me you posted pictures of your Gangbang during our Goa trip.

Kajal : Bingo... I think it's just a week before my marriage right?

Nisha : Hmm.. Didi, don't you think it's dangerous to post these pictures online? What if Jiju finds...

Kajal : Don't worry Nishu.. He didn't even find out that he is not the REAL father of my child...

Nisha looked at Kajal after hearing this shocking revelation and sat on the bed.
Great work

Kabir Singh
(Story we don't know)

In movie, we see that Kabir reconciles with Preeti who was pregnant at that time. She tells him that the child in her womb belongs to Kabir and he happily accepts the fact and marries her.

ACTUAL FACT :

Preeti was a whore from the college days. She was having sexual affair with Professor Dixit.

(Preeti wearing hot college dress)

But when Kabir told everyone to stay away from Preeti, she got extremely angry with him. But, she couldn't do anything as she knew about Kabir's anger. Still, she was having sex with professor at her house secretly.

(Preeti with Prof. Dixit while Kabir is busy in Football match)

Even her father Harpal was helping her in continuing her sexual affair with professor. Preeti also loved to have sex in front of her father.

(Harpal watching his daughter getting licked by Prof. Dixit)

She had told her father about Kabir and his obsession. Harpal told her to get close with him for some time till he graduates. She followed her father's advice and stopped having sex with Prof. Dixit for safety.

When Kabir proposed Preeti and went to her house, Harpal opposed the proposal. It was all plan of Preeti as she didn't want to marry Kabir at all. Kabir told her make her decision in 6 hours, but she didn't reply back. Kabir waited for her reply, but at that time, Preeti was having sex with her father, Harpal. His dick was in her ass and they were fucking like rabbits in her bedroom.

(Harpal and Preeti having Incest anal sex. Her anal virginity was taken by her dad.)

Harpal and Preeti went to another city to stay away from Kabir and where she was free to have sex with random men. She was making new boyfriend every day and was bringing them home so that she can have sex with them in front of her cuck daddy, Harpal.

(Preeti having sex in brothel area with Jaggu, a local sabjiwala)

On one side, Kabir was on self destructive mode, Preeti was enjoying rough sex with unknown men. Plumber, Driver, Carpenter, Meat seller, Delivery Person all types of men were having sex with Preeti.

(Preeti with her neighborhood uncle , Gafur chacha)

All men with whom she was sharing her body were dumping their virile sperms in her womb and she was happily accepting it.

(Preeti with an unknown man who came to deliver Pizza)

Her father Harpal was also earning money by selling his daughter, Preeti to low class men at cheap prices. Watching his beautiful, well educated daughter with ugly, illiterate men was a turn on for Harpal.

(Preeti with Meat shop owner, Javed)

After satisfying all unknown men, Preeti and Harpal used to spend whole night having sex. They kept changing locations for new preys and this sex cycle continued for 2 years.

(Preeti took virginity of Gangu who had just turned 18 yesterday)

Now, Preeti was sitting in a park with her pregnant belly. She was looking at pictures in her mobile.

(Preeti looking at pic of her getting Double Penetrated by 2 tourist in Goa)

Then suddenly she felt a presence of someone and looked at the him. It was Kabir who was looking at her with tears in his eyes. She looked at him with shocked face.

(Nude Preeti picture taken by her dad, Harpal after their Incest beach sex)

He came closer to her and tells her that he is willing to accept her and her child if she is not happy with her marriage. She got confused for a second and recalled how she and her dad made fool of Kabir to get away from him. She accepts his offer as she learnt that Kabir is earning good money.

In the end we see Kabir and Preeti on the beach with a baby. But, Preeti was still having sex with other men secretly.

(Kabir is busy with child on the beach and Preeti is preparing to get impregnated.)
You pt alot of hours n mind into this. Thank you

Jealousy
(Writer's Fantasy)

Virat was not ready to give up his captaincy at any cost. Rohit Sharma was trying his best to dethrone Virat and get captaincy. After discussing with higher officials in BCCI, Rohit succeeded in removing Virat from captaincy.

Virat, who was angered at Rohit decided to take revenge. He called Rohit's wife Ritika and asked her to come to his house for some function. Ritika, who was unaware of his intentions went to his house and....

"Oh My God..Leave me Virat..Ahhh...Ahhh..", Ritika tries to control her moans and asks Virat to pull his dick out of her pussy.

"Today, I am going to show your husband that I can do anything to get my position back. You bitch..I am going to fuck you and ruin your life..", Virat starts pouring his thick semen in Ritika's pussy.

"OH shitt..shitt...No..No..Stop it..Pull it out.. It's dangerous today..Fuck..I will get pregnant..ahh", Ritika tries to get away from Virat, but he grabs her waist tightly and keeps fucking her and keeps ejaculating in her fertile womb.

Pic Credit : @White_Devil

Doctor (2021)
(Deleted Scene)

Chinnu got kidnapped by child traffickers and Varun and Padmini started finding the culprits separately. Padmini finds out that the duo Melvin-Alvin are involved in the kidnapping. She wanted information from one of them, so she decided to go behind Melvin and seduced him.

She didn't know that Melvin knows her plan and gives her a seductive drug. She started kissing Melvin passionately and Melvin penetrated her and started fucking her in doggy style.

"Baby, do you want to know where your niece is?", Melvin spanked her ass.

"Aahh..Aahh..I don't care darling.. fuck me..Aahh.. Fuck my pussy and pour your seeds in my womb.. aaahhhh ", Padmini lost her mind and kept cumming on his dick.

---------

On the other side, Varun was trying his best to find Chinnu. He has enlisted a gangster named Mahali for helping him. Mahali agreed to help Varun, but his eyes were on Sumathi, Chinnu's mother. He wanted to taste her body and he slowly trapped her.

"Sumathi, don't you have shame? Your daughter is kidnapped and you are riding on my dick.", Mahali grabbed her waist and started ramming his dick in her pussy.

"Aaaahh..Aaahh.. Don't say that. I am doing this for my daughter.. Aahh.. Aaahh.. Fuck..Yes..Yes..I don't have any shame.. I don't care about my daughter. Fuck me harder..Aahh..", Sumathi finally revealed her true slutty side and came on his dick.

Pic Credit : @MrGhostRider
Nice story

Jealousy
(Writer's Fantasy)

Virat was not ready to give up his captaincy at any cost. Rohit Sharma was trying his best to dethrone Virat and get captaincy. After discussing with higher officials in BCCI, Rohit succeeded in removing Virat from captaincy.

Virat, who was angered at Rohit decided to take revenge. He called Rohit's wife Ritika and asked her to come to his house for some function. Ritika, who was unaware of his intentions went to his house and....

"Oh My God..Leave me Virat..Ahhh...Ahhh..", Ritika tries to control her moans and asks Virat to pull his dick out of her pussy.

"Today, I am going to show your husband that I can do anything to get my position back. You bitch..I am going to fuck you and ruin your life..", Virat starts pouring his thick semen in Ritika's pussy.

"OH shitt..shitt...No..No..Stop it..Pull it out.. It's dangerous today..Fuck..I will get pregnant..ahh", Ritika tries to get away from Virat, but he grabs her waist tightly and keeps fucking her and keeps ejaculating in her fertile womb.

Superb

Ante Sundaraniki

(Nazriya Nazim Gangbang)

(Reader's Request)

-------

Supr continue part 2

Coming Soon....
Drishyam (WHAT IF...)

Hello Friends,

I had promised to upload a story on Drishyam (Hindi) movie. I am trying to develop a plot for it on it for long time. Today, I got an idea about the plot and I have started working on it.

Here's a small glimpse of WHAT IF series of Drishyam..

Sam comes to Anju's house to blackmail her, but he meets her mother Nandini instead and decides to blackmail her..

This story will take some time and I apologise for that in advance. If you guys have anything else to add into this story, then let me know through DM.

I am also looking for great, realistic Shriya Saran Sex pics. If you guys have some great fakes of her, ping me.

Coming Soon....
Drishyam (WHAT IF...)

Hello Friends,

I had promised to upload a story on Drishyam (Hindi) movie. I am trying to develop a plot for it on it for long time. Today, I got an idea about the plot and I have started working on it.

Here's a small glimpse of WHAT IF series of Drishyam..

Sam comes to Anju's house to blackmail her, but he meets her mother Nandini instead and decides to blackmail her..

This story will take some time and I apologise for that in advance. If you guys have anything else to add into this story, then let me know through DM.

I am also looking for great, realistic Shriya Saran Sex pics. If you guys have some great fakes of her, ping me.
Needed long story

Jealousy
(Writer's Fantasy)

need more like this plzz !

Back