• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hiba Nawab knew about Director Shankar. He was a sex addict who used to love creampie actresses. Hiba wanted the lead role in his daily soap, but she didn't want to get her pussy creampied. So...

Pic Credit : @Deviant Fakes

(Hiba Nawab was so desperate for job that she allowed Shankar to creampie her asshole)
Make a series of hiba nawab

Gangbang Gang
Krithi Shetty Gangbang

Aslam and Dadu are standing outside "Silver Dome" (Silver's Residence) guarding his house.

Aslam : Bhai, I just love this bitch. She just turned 18, but look at her face. She looks pure whore.

Dadu : Yes Bhai.. Should we tell Leader Silver about her. He will trap her and we all can fuck her.. hehe.

Suddenly a car stops at the main door and a woman comes out. . It's KRITHI SHETTY.

Krithi looks at them and removes her shirt, showing them her titties. Aslam and Dadu pulls their dicks out and jumps over Krithi.

"Hey idiots.. She came here for Gangbang. Let her come inside first and enjoy her then", Silver warns from the window.

Aslam and Dadu backs off and looks at Krithi. She laughs at them and enters the house.

Dadu : What the fuck are you waiting for? Leader Silver told us to enjoy her inside the house. Let's go.

Both runs inside the house..

-------

Krithi : Aahh..Aslam, Go slow baby. I'm not going anywhere. You can enjoy my body whole night...

PicsArt_09-22-09.22.12.jpg

All gang members were surrounding her and she was giving blowjob to everyone. She looks back at Silver who was sitting on chair and smoking a cigarette.

PicsArt_09-22-09.09.41c054cea39885813d.jpg

Krithi : Sir.. I am doing as you said. Please release my parents now.

Silver smirks and ignores her request. Dadu adjusts his dick at Krithi's virgin ass and penetrates it...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Every gang member laughs as Krithi screams in pain and claps to her first Anal sex tonight.
Bro please make a story of megha akash

Kajal Agarwal and Daddy
(Writer's Fantasy)

"Dad, please stop it now. I am married woman now."

"Don't say that Kaju. You know how much I love you."

"Don't lie Daddy. I know you love Nisha more than me."

"No Beta.. I love you more than her. Now spread these legs and let me see your pussy."

(Daddy spreading Kaju's legs and checking her married pussy)

"Umm.. Your being naughty Dad. Don't you have shame."

"Haha.. My Little girl is teaching me about shame huh? Daddy loves sex, you know right?"

"Daddy, I have a question to aahhh...Go slow daddy.."

"Your pink pussy is making me excited baby. Yeah.. What's the question?"

"Aahh..Umm.. You are the father of Nisha's child right?"

"Haha..What kind of question is this? Now sit on my dick and ride like a whore.."

"Aahh..Ahhh...Ahh...Fuck me Aahh.."

(Reverse Cowgirl.. Dad's favourite position. Kaju also likes to ride 9n dad's dick like this)

"That's it my girl..Milk your dad's cock.. aaggghhh..yes..yes.."

"Aahh..Tell na daddy.. Aahh..You made Nisha pregnant with your child right?"

"Yes...I impregnated her.. Yes.. Aahh.. Fuck.. Your pussy is so tight baby.. ahh.."

"Oh..Oh.. Aahh...My God.. Daddy. I knew it...Ahh..I knew you will impregnate her...ahh.."

"She wanted my seeds.. Ahh.. How can I ignore her little girl's request. Aahh..."

"Then I also want your child daddy..Fuck me harder and aahh...pour your hot juice in my womb..aahh."

(Daddy reveals that he impregnated Nisha Agarwal and the child belongs to him.)

"Yes.. That's what I wanted to hear. Daddy is going to make you mother.. aahh... say it again baby.. What do you want from Daddy?"

"IMPREGNATE ME WITH YOUR DADDY CUM..GET YOUR DAUGHTER PREGNANT.."

"Shit.. Shit... Shit.. Get impregnated you aahh whore.. Get pregnant with my kid ..aahh.. Fuck... Fuck.. Fuck... aaarrghhhhh..."

"Oh My God... Aahh.. Yes.. Yes.. Fill my womb daddy... Make me your cumdump and get me pregnant... Aahh..Ummm."

"Shit...Shit... I can't stop cumming.. ahh.. open your whore mouth bitch..ahh.."

(Daddy pulls his dick out and starts cumming on Kajal's tits and mouth.)

Yes..Give me that hot cum daddy.. I am going to be your child's mother, you happy, daddy? I am your best daughter right?

"Yes..Ahh..Yes..Baby.. You're the best whore in our family. Better than Nisha. Now stay here, I am going to the washroom. We'll be fucking till your mother comes back."

"Yes Daddy. I am ready for another round. Come fast and fuck your horny slutty daughter."

(Kajal waiting for her dad to come and fuck her again & again)

Pic Credit : @N0001
Nice story

Chunky Pandey was struggling to repay his loans, but thanks to his daughter Ananya, his loan got paid in one day..

He didn't know that the loan sharks recovered the money by taking Ananya's virginity, both..

Pic Credit : @NSFW_Faker

(Loan sharks kept fucking Ananya for 3 months straight to recover principal and interest)
Nice

Maheshinte Prathikaaram

(Deleted Scene)

Jimson beats Mahesh in front of all villagers and Mahesh's girlfriend Soumya also saw it. She felt embarassed when her boyfriend got beaten by a local bully. She finds Jimson more attractive than her loser boyfriend & immediately breaks up with Mahesh.

Mahesh was completely heartbroken as his childhood sweetheart was gone and he was publicly humiliated by Jimson. That night, he kept calling Soumya but she didn't pick up the call.
nwdn_file_temp_1632138314774.jpg

"aahh..yes..fuck me daddy.. fuck my pussy..", Soumya moans hard while getting fucked by her new boyfriend, Jimson.

"Bitch, your tight pussy is making me lose my mind. Tell me who's better? Me or that loser Mahesh?", Jimson bites her neck and squeezes her tits.

"You..You..You are better than him. You are the best.. Fuck... I'm going to cum..aahh", Somya bites her lips and starts leaking.

Pic Credit : @Fake-Master
Good edit

Peon : Megha Ma'am, my little son in so naughty. Yesterday, you took good care of him and helped me to handle him. He is getting naughty again. Can you come with me to the store room to teach that little boy some good lessons?

Megha:

(Megha knows what he is talking about and she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake again. )

Megha wakes up in a hotel room completely naked. She covers her body with a towel and feels something sticky in between her legs and checks it.

Last edited:
Desi News
(Interview with Anupama)
"Anupama, We heard you got injured during the movie schedule. Is it right?"

"Umm.. Actually, there's a fighting scene in movie, so I was rehearsing with Director Sir. He wanted to do something different, but I told him not to go by another route.. He insisted and we did a different stunt that night. "

"Ohh.. You got injured during that rehearsals?"

"Yes.. Director Sir went so hard during rehearsals that my muscles got stretched. I couldn't walk properly for next 4 days. "

"Really? Actually, we have the picture if that stunt. Do you want me to share it with our audience?"

"Wh... What?"

Yes. Desi"Leaks" secretly filmed your stunt with director & provided it to us. Here's the pictures of that night.

(Anupama having Anal Sex with Director Sir)

Desi"Leaks"

We are back again after some hiatus. We were planning to destroy career of a popular actress in current generation and we were working on it for some days. Today, we are going to leak pictures of the most hottest girl in Bollywood.

Disha Patani :

We were aware of her rising popularity among the young generation and decided to ruin her career for some fun. We sent our most trustworthy and handsome photographer Danish to trap her and he started doing it from the first day he met Disha. It took him 3 long months to win her trust. All recent pictures on her Instagram are taken by our Danish. She was feeling comfortable with him and that's why she was was giving bold and seductive poses in front of him. It was hard for him to act normal and professional in front of THE Disha Patani, but he controlled his lust.

Finally, his efforts to make her very comfortable with him paid off when she asked him to click her nudes. He didn't agree because it was against his moral stands ( really?) which actually made Disha more happy and she felt that Danish will not betray her even if he takes her nude picture (silly girl.).

It was a 4 week long secret photoshoot between Danish and Disha which we are going to leak today.

1. Danish took some experimental pictures of Disha to make her more open and he quickly succeeded in it.

2. Disha always wanted to go to an island and have a nude bath. Danish was the only one who was able to witness it.

3. Early Morning photoshoot : Disha wanted Danish to take pictures of her raw face and nude body every morning. Damn, this bitch was surely hot as fuck..

4. Danish encouraged Disha to go for more bold pics.

5. Her Instagram pics were for her Fans, but she also did a SPECIAL photoshoot only for our Danish. All her Instagram pics have a NUDE alternative pics. This whore was giving our Danish a very special treatment. We are jealous of you, Danish.

5. This is a last set of pictures Danish sent us. He said that he couldn't control his lust and decided to fuck Disha Patani after the photoshoot. We hope he succeeds and fucks the shit out of her.

6. Today morning, Danish sent us this picture of Disha.

"I have been fucking her for last 1 week continuously. Despite being a whore, her cunt is so tight. I have been cumming inside her pussy and she is letting me without any protest. Look at her pic, this bitch is ready to get impregnated by me.."

That's it. We are feeling happy for Danish because he got to fuck the best whore in the Bollywood and feeling more happy to ruin another TOP actress career in Bollywood.
Dishu i love you...

Peon : Megha Ma'am, my little son in so naughty. Yesterday, you took good care of him and helped me to handle him. He is getting naughty again. Can you come with me to the store room to teach that little boy some good lessons?

Megha:

(Megha knows what he is talking about and she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake again. )
how i call didi to amke one more child

Bro please can you do something on this scene.. ?

7 aum arivu
(Story we don't know)

In this movie, we see how dong lee comes to India to kill Subha Srinivasan, a genetics student who is a threat to "OPERATION RED". We see how he creates problems for her and Arvind, but there's a secret story which is not shown in the movie.

-----

2 years ago,

Chinese government hires Dong Lee to kill a genetics student from India, Subha Srinivasan. When Dong Lee saw her pictures, he couldn't believe his eyes. She was a young, beautiful girl with a seductive body. Dong Lee, who was mastered in Hypnosis decided to go to India and use his tricks on her.

(Dong Lee decides to taste this Indian girl)

He goes to India as a genetics student and meets Subha Srinivasan. She finds him smart and both started getting closer with each other.

(Dong traps Subha and befriends with her.)

Subha also started liking him because of his funny nature. Dong Lee takes advantage of her feelings and takes her to his room. Subha, who was a virgin at the time kept blushing in front of her new boyfriend.

(Subha loses her purity to Chinese Dong Lee)

Dong Lee was extremely happy as he got the chance to take her purity and he didn't waste any time in it. He enjoyed her virgin body for whole night.

(Dong is teasing young and naive Subha)

Subha, who was unaware about his intentions kept asking him to pour his Chinese sperms in her Indian pussy. She was madly in love with him and didn't think twice about the consequences.

(Subha is feeling the hot sperm loads in her fertile womb)

Dong Lee kept asking her for some fetishes every day and she couldn't oppose to him. Every day, she was learning new about sex life and enjoying it.

(Subha learning new things from Dong Lee, like boob job)

Dong Lee even asked her to have sex in college library and Subha happily accepted it. She didn't feel shy about having sex in public places.

(Subha having sex in College Library with Dong Lee)

Subha did everything to please her Chinese boyfriend. In this process, she completely forgot about her mission of DNA sampling of Bodhisattva. Her mind was corrupted by continuous fucking from Dong Lee. He even recorded their sex video and posted it online.

(Password : Desifake)

Finally one day, Subha caught Dong chatting with her professor and found out his real intentions. She was completely heartbroken and confronted Dong. He smirked at her and looked at her with his hypnotic eyes. She stopped yelling at him and looked at him continuously.

Dong : Subha, now you are no longer a Genetics Student. You are Shruthi, a public prostitute who loves to have sex with men. Now go around the college and get fucked by all students and professors.

Subha, who was under hypnosis spell, nodded her head and looked at Professor. He looked at her in shock. She was his best student and now she was looking at him lustfully. She didn't waste any time and started sucking his dick in front of Dong.

(Subha giving blowjob to her favourite professor)

She was going so hard with Professor dick that he couldn't control himself and started cumming on her hands. Subha smirked and then looked back at Dong who asked her to go around the city to fuck all men and then return to him. She nodded her head again and then went outside.

(Subha takes all DNA out of her professor dick)

From that day on, Subha went around the college campus, fucking all students and professors. She was labelled as a Public Whore by all students. She was hardly attending any classes and was busy with men in some random room.

(Subha's first Double Penetration with school Janitors : Abbas and Maqbool)

Once a bright student, Subha had turned into a public cumdump in the college. She was continuously fucking men in the college. Her seniors, juniors, her classmates, every one was getting a chance to fuck her sexy body.

(Subha gets fucked by Vice Principal : Mr. D'Souza)

(Subha's best friend also decides to creampie her pussy with his seeds)

(Subha with the drop out druggie Kabir)

(Subha also took virginity of fresher students)

(Even in her hypnotic state, Subha got highest marks in her studies, thanks to Professor)

(Subha doesn't want to leave Watchman uncle alone at night, so she decides to become his cumdump for a week)

(Gangbang is the best solution to satisfy multiple dicks at a time.)

(Getting fucked by the same boy whom you reported to the higher officials for bullying others)

For 3 months, she kept fucking men around the college. Finally, she met Dong Lee, who looked at her degenerated mind and decided to bring her back to normalcy. He hypnotised everyone in the college and erased the memory of Subha from their minds. He decides not to kill Subha because he thought that she will not bring any harm to Chinese government any time soon, so he wipes her memory out and brings her back to normal self. She didn't remember anything happened with her in last 3 months. She only remembered the conversation she heard between Dong and Professor and decides to bring Bodhisattva genes back. She found out that one man has the genes identical to Bodhisattva decent and decides to go to his house.

In movie, we see Subha visits Arvind's house to get his details and then story unfolds.

Nice one bro . Thanks for this story bro.... If her friend maalti is also hypnotysed and control by dong lee then he will do threesome with them...
7 aum arivu
(Story we don't know)

In this movie, we see how dong lee comes to India to kill Subha Srinivasan, a genetics student who is a threat to "OPERATION RED". We see how he creates problems for her and Arvind, but there's a secret story which is not shown in the movie.

-----

2 years ago,

Chinese government hires Dong Lee to kill a genetics student from India, Subha Srinivasan. When Dong Lee saw her pictures, he couldn't believe his eyes. She was a young, beautiful girl with a seductive body. Dong Lee, who was mastered in Hypnosis decided to go to India and use his tricks on her.

(Dong Lee decides to taste this Indian girl)

He goes to India as a genetics student and meets Subha Srinivasan. She finds him smart and both started getting closer with each other.

(Dong traps Subha and befriends with her.)

Subha also started liking him because of his funny nature. Dong Lee takes advantage of her feelings and takes her to his room. Subha, who was a virgin at the time kept blushing in front of her new boyfriend.

(Subha loses her purity to Chinese Dong Lee)

Dong Lee was extremely happy as he got the chance to take her purity and he didn't waste any time in it. He enjoyed her virgin body for whole night.

(Dong is teasing young and naive Subha)

Subha, who was unaware about his intentions kept asking him to pour his Chinese sperms in her Indian pussy. She was madly in love with him and didn't think twice about the consequences.

(Subha is feeling the hot sperm loads in her fertile womb)

Dong Lee kept asking her for some fetishes every day and she couldn't oppose to him. Every day, she was learning new about sex life and enjoying it.

(Subha learning new things from Dong Lee, like boob job)

Dong Lee even asked her to have sex in college library and Subha happily accepted it. She didn't feel shy about having sex in public places.

(Subha having sex in College Library with Dong Lee)

Subha did everything to please her Chinese boyfriend. In this process, she completely forgot about her mission of DNA sampling of Bodhisattva. Her mind was corrupted by continuous fucking from Dong Lee. He even recorded their sex video and posted it online.

(Password : Desifake)

Finally one day, Subha caught Dong chatting with her professor and found out his real intentions. She was completely heartbroken and confronted Dong. He smirked at her and looked at her with his hypnotic eyes. She stopped yelling at him and looked at him continuously.

Dong : Subha, now you are no longer a Genetics Student. You are Shruthi, a public prostitute who loves to have sex with men. Now go around the college and get fucked by all students and professors.

Subha, who was under hypnosis spell, nodded her head and looked at Professor. He looked at her in shock. She was his best student and now she was looking at him lustfully. She didn't waste any time and started sucking his dick in front of Dong.

(Subha giving blowjob to her favourite professor)

She was going so hard with Professor dick that he couldn't control himself and started cumming on her hands. Subha smirked and then looked back at Dong who asked her to go around the city to fuck all men and then return to him. She nodded her head again and then went outside.

(Subha takes all DNA out of her professor dick)

From that day on, Subha went around the college campus, fucking all students and professors. She was labelled as a Public Whore by all students. She was hardly attending any classes and was busy with men in some random room.

(Subha's first Double Penetration with school Janitors : Abbas and Maqbool)

Once a bright student, Subha had turned into a public cumdump in the college. She was continuously fucking men in the college. Her seniors, juniors, her classmates, every one was getting a chance to fuck her sexy body.

(Subha gets fucked by Vice Principal : Mr. D'Souza)

(Subha's best friend also decides to creampie her pussy with his seeds)

(Subha with the drop out druggie Kabir)

(Subha also took virginity of fresher students)

(Even in her hypnotic state, Subha got highest marks in her studies, thanks to Professor)

(Subha doesn't want to leave Watchman uncle alone at night, so she decides to become his cumdump for a week)

(Gangbang is the best solution to satisfy multiple dicks at a time.)

(Getting fucked by the same boy whom you reported to the higher officials for bullying others)

For 3 months, she kept fucking men around the college. Finally, she met Dong Lee, who looked at her degenerated mind and decided to bring her back to normalcy. He hypnotised everyone in the college and erased the memory of Subha from their minds. He decides not to kill Subha because he thought that she will not bring any harm to Chinese government any time soon, so he wipes her memory out and brings her back to normal self. She didn't remember anything happened with her in last 3 months. She only remembered the conversation she heard between Dong and Professor and decides to bring Bodhisattva genes back. She found out that one man has the genes identical to Bodhisattva decent and decides to go to his house.

In movie, we see Subha visits Arvind's house to get his details and then story unfolds.

Last edited:
Back