• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Maheshinte Prathikaaram

(Deleted Scene)

Jimson beats Mahesh in front of all villagers and Mahesh's girlfriend Soumya also saw it. She felt embarassed when her boyfriend got beaten by a local bully. She finds Jimson more attractive than her loser boyfriend & immediately breaks up with Mahesh.

Mahesh was completely heartbroken as his childhood sweetheart was gone and he was publicly humiliated by Jimson. That night, he kept calling Soumya but she didn't pick up the call.

"aahh..yes..fuck me daddy.. fuck my pussy..", Soumya moans hard while getting fucked by her new boyfriend, Jimson.

"Bitch, your tight pussy is making me lose my mind. Tell me who's better? Me or that loser Mahesh?", Jimson bites her neck and squeezes her tits.

"You..You..You are better than him. You are the best.. Fuck... I'm going to cum..aahh", Somya bites her lips and starts leaking.

Pic Credit : @Fake-Master

Excellent

Please make more on actress

Nice story

Great work

You pt alot of hours n mind into this. Thank you

Jealousy
(Writer's Fantasy)

Virat was not ready to give up his captaincy at any cost. Rohit Sharma was trying his best to dethrone Virat and get captaincy. After discussing with higher officials in BCCI, Rohit succeeded in removing Virat from captaincy.

Virat, who was angered at Rohit decided to take revenge. He called Rohit's wife Ritika and asked her to come to his house for some function. Ritika, who was unaware of his intentions went to his house and....

"Oh My God..Leave me Virat..Ahhh...Ahhh..", Ritika tries to control her moans and asks Virat to pull his dick out of her pussy.

"Today, I am going to show your husband that I can do anything to get my position back. You bitch..I am going to fuck you and ruin your life..", Virat starts pouring his thick semen in Ritika's pussy.

"OH shitt..shitt...No..No..Stop it..Pull it out.. It's dangerous today..Fuck..I will get pregnant..ahh", Ritika tries to get away from Virat, but he grabs her waist tightly and keeps fucking her and keeps ejaculating in her fertile womb.

Pic Credit : @White_Devil

Nice story

Superb

Supr continue part 2

Coming Soon....
Drishyam (WHAT IF...)

Hello Friends,

I had promised to upload a story on Drishyam (Hindi) movie. I am trying to develop a plot for it on it for long time. Today, I got an idea about the plot and I have started working on it.

Here's a small glimpse of WHAT IF series of Drishyam..

Sam comes to Anju's house to blackmail her, but he meets her mother Nandini instead and decides to blackmail her..

This story will take some time and I apologise for that in advance. If you guys have anything else to add into this story, then let me know through DM.

I am also looking for great, realistic Shriya Saran Sex pics. If you guys have some great fakes of her, ping me.

Needed long story

need more like this plzz !